Meet Your Master Ch. 04

Story Info
Raven shouldn't tease her Master.
2.3k words
4.65
76.4k
24
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caramelz
caramelz
327 Followers

"Oh, no. It can't be," Raven whispered holding her aching stomach as she kneeled in front of a small pond that was just yards from the house.

For months now, Raven and Jacob's relationship had grown and they spent a considerable amount of time together. Whenever he was home, he would always assist her with the chores and forbid her from doing anything that would strain her in any way. On quite a few occasions when he returned home, he would surprise her with flowers he had picked on the way home from work. Jacob became more interested in hearing about Raven's family and her past life at home. Whenever Raven finished telling of the past though, she would always notice an odd look on Jacob's face. Perhaps guilt, she thought.

The sex was incredible and they slept together on a regular basis. Raven would always get ready for the night in her own room, awaiting Jacob who would knock on the door, telling her he was ready for bed. Then she would follow him into his room and make passionate love, or some nights, just simply lay naked beside him and doze off. They had sex in every way she imagined and in some ways that she didn't know were possible. He had guided his dick inside her from behind as she was positioned on hands and knees with her back arched. They had made love with her on top, facing away from him. He had been on top, they had been on their sides, he had thrust her legs over his shoulders...there was just too much to remember. The list went on and on.

As she kneeled in front of the pond, Raven reflected on the night before. She had been in her room, getting prepared for bed. She didn't expect Jacob to knock on her door for a while, so she took her time stripping out of her clothes. She unbuttoned her dress completely letting it fall to her feet, and then took off her undergarments and stockings. She stood naked in her room, enjoying the feeling of the setting sun on her body. Raven rubbed her aching shoulders from a hard days work and arched her back to give it a good stretch. Smiling, she imagined what the night might have in store for her and Jacob. The thoughts swirling in her mind began to make her nipples hard. Tentatively, she brought her hands to her breasts, holding them as Jacob always did. She rubbed and squeezed them softly, then took each nipple between a forefinger and thumb. "Oh," she murmured from the feel of her fingers against her own body. She noticed the throbbing between her legs and soon found it was becoming more than she could bear. She let her right hand travel down her stomach to the notch between her legs. She slipped two fingers between the folds and began circling her already hardened clit. Raven threw her head back from the thrill of it. She spread her feet further apart and began moving her fingers faster. Then she brought her left hand between her legs as well and allowed a finger to slip into her depths. Suddenly she felt a pair of hands on her hips and breathing on her neck.

"Did you know your door was cracked open and that I was watching you? Did you do that on purpose...slowly stripping down and rubbing your caramel body...just to tease me?"

"Jacob," she gasped as his nose rubbed sensually against her lobe. She quickly removed both hands from between her legs. "I didn't even realize the door was open. You scared me."

"Raven, baby, you shouldn't tease your master like that. Do you like acting bad and teasing me? Do you like getting my cock hard?" He stood even closer to her, allowing the front of his pants to press against his bottom. "Do you feel that?" he whispered against her ear.

Raven arched her ass to fit even more firmly against the cradle of Jacob's thighs. She sighed, feeling the hardness strain against his pants. It excited her to be naked against him while he was fully clothed. She was anxious to feel his cock enter her depths and stroke her in and out.

"You're a bad girl, Raven. Flaunting naked in front of me. Touching yourself. Rubbing against me. Getting me horny. I know you want me to spread you out on that bed and thrust my white cock in and out of your beautiful brown body. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Raven nodded her head. She smiled, ready for his to throw her down on her bed and have his way with her.

"Well, honey. I think you need to be punished. You are not a proper lady, acting like you have."

Raven stiffened slightly upon hearing his tone. His voice sounded serious. Was he really angry with her?

"It's about time Raven that you learned who's boss. You're the slave, I'm the master. If you think you can just tease me like that and go untouched, you're very wrong. I've been pretty gentle with you so far, but I'd say you need a good lickin'."

Hesitantly, Raven turned around to look at Jacob in the eyes. He had never hit her before and had always been kind. But his eyes were stone cold.

"Go in my bedroom now. I want you on the bed, face down, ass up in the air. Understand?"

Raven nodded and brushed past him to hurry into his bedroom, doing as he instructed. She was fearful about what was to happen. She did not dare disobey him, unsure of what he may be capable of. He had always been so kind, but maybe he had an ugly side he had been hiding. Sadly, she realized, all white men really were the same.

Quietly, Jacob sauntered into the room. With her head in the pillows, Raven heard him kick off his boots, unbuckle his belt and then throw his clothes on the floor. Soon she felt the mattress sink down. Jacob crawled up on the bed so that he was directly behind her. He rubbed her bottom in circles, and to Raven's guess, he was probably preparing to slap it with the belt.

Three seconds later, a scream escaped Raven's lips, muffled by the pillows. Raising her head she pleaded, "Ooooh, God. Jacob!! Please, Jacob, please...don't...stop. Don't stop!" Raven arched her back as much as possible to feel the assault of his tongue. To her surprise, Jacob's face had crept between her legs from behind, and his tongue was gently gliding across her pussy. He licked and kissed the outer lips and nuzzled them with his nose. His tongue moved to circle her clit and then began to suck it gently. For several moments he listened to her cries and observed the feeling of the bud in his mouth. Releasing it, he moved his tongue to her slit, thrusting it within. Jacob couldn't believe how good the honey from her cunt tasted. He had always heard men complain about the act of "going down there". They always preferred just to have women suck their cocks, but not return the favor. "They've obviously never tasted a woman like Raven," he thought to himself.

Clawing at the sheets, Raven relished in the feeling of his tongue inside her. When she thought it couldn't get any better, his tongue moved back to her clit, then he filled her tunnel with three thrusting fingers. Unable to control herself, Raven cried out, and began moving her hips as she would if he had his dick inside her. The feeling was more than she could handle, and sooner then she expected, Raven was cumming against her master's face. Weak as a kitten, Raven's body crumpled against the bed.

Giving her no mercy, and not allowing her to rest, Jacob lifted her up and over his shoulders and stood up to continue their fun. Raven hung over his body with her legs draped over his back, her bottom in the air and the rest of her body hanging over his chest. Jacob walked through the house with her and brought her outside of the front door onto the porch. Raven nearly protested that he was bringing them both outside naked, but felt desire stirring within her again and was curious of what else might happen.

Jacob sat down on his favorite chair on the porch with Raven still slung over his shoulders like a bag of potatoes, her legs over the back of the chair. "I love your body," he said, stroking her sides next to her breasts. "I've always had this thing for black women. I felt I was a bad person because I'd find myself looking at the black women working in the fields or in a friend's kitchen when I was invited over for dinner. It was as if the white women around me didn't exist. But sweetheart...I've never seen any woman in my life who's sexier than you." With her head in Jacob's lap, Raven turned to see his throbbing dick mere centimeters from her standing at full salute, begging for her mouth. "I had no plans on taking a female slave, but when I saw you up on that stage...damn. I thought this woman is absolutely beautiful, and thoughts rushed through my head of how I wanted to kiss you, lick you, suck you, fuck you. I didn't want to have any other man have his hands on this lovely brown body." Getting more and more turned on by his words, Raven opened her mouth and took his dick inside of it. She immediately tasted his pre-cum, which turned her on even more. She sucked it wholeheartedly, allowing it to poke against the opening of her throat. Jacob groaned, rubbing his hand through her thick hair. Wanting to pleasure her as well, he grabbed her left breast, turning it towards his mouth and took the nipple within. The bud was already hard and poked against his tongue.

Jacob relaxed, enjoying the feeling of her mouth on his hard dick and the taste of her chocolate colored tit against his tongue. He imagined what her milk might taste like if she was to have his child. Eventually, he could no longer take it and needed to feel the walls of her pussy around him. Jake stood up and gently lowered Raven so that she was standing upright on the porch. He instructed her to get on hands and knees and then took her from behind.

Shaking her head, Raven brought herself back to the present. For the fifth morning in a row, she was in front of the pond, sick and ready to empty the contents of her stomach. Quickly she forced herself to go through the process before Jacob woke up and discovered her. Raven wiped her mouth off, lifted the bottom of her dress from the ground and then headed back towards the house. It had never occurred what could possibly happen from her and Jacob's nightly excursions. Raven knew she should have known better, but now she was pregnant with Jacob's child. How would she tell him? What would he say? Would he only get rid of her? Or would he force her to get rid of her baby?

Raven entered the house, and stepped back into the kitchen. Luckily Jacob hadn't come in looking for his breakfast yet. She set to work on what she had started, moments before becoming sick. She began heating pancake batter on the stove and cooking bacon in a separate pan. After the smell began to waft through the house, Jacob made his way into the kitchen.

"Morning," Raven said to him, forcing a smile at him, then turned back towards the stove.

"Good morning. Smells good," Jacob observed, making his way closer towards her. He stopped directly behind her and then wrapped his hands around her waist. "But I don't think this is going to taste as sweet as you were last night." He kissed her neck then moved upward licking her ear. "I never knew pussy could taste so good."

Quickly, Raven shrugged away from him, bringing the pans of food with her towards the table. "The food is going to get cold." She filled both plates at the table then waited for him to be seated before sitting down.

Both ate in silence for several moments until Raven finally spoke up. "Jacob, I need to tell you about something." Chewing his food, he looked up at her, waiting for her to continue. "Jacob I missed my cycle and I've been sick each morning this week. I...I...I'm pretty certain that I've become pregnant."

Stunned, Jacob stopped chewing. He had had fantasies of impregnating her before, often thinking about it when they were in the middle of a sex act. Now that he thought about it, he could recall an occasion when he had been furiously stroking in and out of her, talking dirty. He whispered in her ear, "Raven, I want you to have my baby." She grinded against him, telling him she wanted it too. Jacob groaned and came, imagining he had implanted his seed within her. But suddenly when it was the real thing, he was unsure of exactly what he thought of it. After coming back to his senses, he swallowed his food and shook his head. "Damn," he muttered under his breath, standing up, bringing his plate with him. Not noticing food still remained, he threw it into the basin for dishes. Jacob paced the floor in deep thought, rubbing his fingers against his temple. Raven looked at him expectantly, wondering what he might say. Stopping, Jacob stared out the kitchen window in confusion. "I need to get to work. We'll talk about this later."

Raven nodded watching him walk out of the kitchen. Though she always looked forward to him coming home, this night would be different. She had no idea of what to expect him to say or do when he returned.

caramelz
caramelz
327 Followers