Meet Your New Master Ch. 01

Story Info
Nora is sent to live with a new master.
1.9k words
4.46
77.9k
35
4

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caramelz
caramelz
329 Followers

Nora tightly held a small bag with all her worldly possessions as Master Thompson turned the carriage they were riding in up the path to a large plantation. "Things are going to be different dear, things are going to be different," Nora's soon to be former master muttered quietly, giving her a sympathetic look. "Please, do whatever he tells you to without any questions. He's known to have a bit of a...temper." Nora nodded her held, swallowing hard, dreading what lay ahead in her future.

Nora had been a slave of Master Thompson's since she was born, as had many of her brothers and sisters. He was a fair man, never beating any of them, always providing them with plenty of food, shelter and clothing. However, he did have a weakness that had gotten him into trouble, many a time. Master Thompson was a gambler and had lost several slaves in bets through out the years. Nora could not stop crying for days straight when he had first lost her mother ten years before. Years later her sister Sarah and her brother Nelson were also lost in bets. Now it was her turn.

***

Two days prior, her mistress Mrs. Thompson had ordered Nora to go to the saloon in town to fetch Mr. Thompson to let him know his dinner was getting cold. Nora did as she was told and when she arrived at the noisy saloon she glanced around the room and finally noticed her master at a table in the middle of a card game with a handsome man younger than he, but about ten years her senior. She walked up to the table behind Mr. Thompson, unsure if she should interrupt him from the conversation he was having. Silently she stood, waiting for the chatter to die down.

Suddenly the other man cleared his throat to speak to her master, "James, it seems there is a lovely young women behind you trying to get your attention." Nora looked at the other man to discover his eyes on her, running slowly down her body as he leisurely smoked a cigar. He had dark, piercing eyes and dark brown hair that fell past his chin. Stubble ran across his handsome face. Nora felt uncomfortable with the way this mysterious man undressed her with his eyes and instinctively wrapped her shawl tighter around her shoulders.

"Nora, what is it? What are you doing here, interrupting me in the middle of my card game?" her mastered asked her, oblivious to the look his card partner was giving his slave.

"Sir, Mrs. Thompson requests that you come home now. She says that your dinner is getting cold."

Looking at his watch, Mr. Thompson's eyebrows raised, surprised to see the time. "It seems I lost track of the hour. Let me finish this one hand, Nora."

Nora nodded her head to her master, and quickly glanced again at the man across from him. He was still looking at her, but this time with a half smile on his face. He put down his cigar and took a swig of the ale in front him and then slowly licked the juices from his lips while he looked like he was pondering a great idea. "James, let's sweeten the pot a bit, shall we? " Mr. Thompson looked up from his cards to his opponent to find his staring over his shoulder at his slave.

"Nora," grunted Mr. Thompson, "Step outside, please. I'll be out soon."

Nora turned on her feet and quickly exited the saloon. She could feel the eyes of the mysterious man on her back as she walked away. He had made her feel most uncomfortable and like a piece of meat, but there was something about him that was so masculine and so attractive. Minutes later her thoughts about the man were interrupted when her master stepped through the swinging doors of the saloon empty handed with a grim look on his face. He was silent throughout the walk home and did not speak until he entered the doors of the house. He looked wearingly at her before speaking to his wife. "Betsy, we need to talk. Nora...please, excuse us."

"Yes, sir," Nora answered, looking at her mistress and master quickly before turning from the room. She didn't need to stay for the conversation, for she already knew what would be said.

***

Master Thompson knocked on the door, which was quickly opened by an elderly black man with salt and pepper hair. "Hello, I am here to see Mr. Harris."

"Mr. Thompson, Master Harris is in his study at the moment. He is expecting the young woman's arrival and has requested I show her to her room."

"Of course," Nora's master said, nodding uncomfortably.

Nora could only look down at the porch floor, wishing she could be swallowed into it. Her master put a firm hand on her back and pushed her forward. "Nora," he said pausing, as if thinking over his next words. You shall call your new master Master Harris. I'm sorry I have to let you go, but you understand, don't you?"

"Yes, sir."

"Now, this kind gentleman will show you your new home. Goodbye, dear."

Nora refused to watch her master as he turned away and walked away from the house back to the carriage. She finally managed to look up at the face of the male slave before her. "Come," he said, "let me show you to your quarters." Nora stepped into the home, and actually found her mind taken off of her current situation when she noticed at how beautiful it was. It was also much larger than her old home.

"How many slaves live here?" she inquired the old man.

"There are fifteen slaves on the plantation, but they have their own quarters, adjacent to the house. Four of us, including you are house servants," he answered leading her up a set of stairs. "However, unlike the other slaves, Master Harris has decided you will live within the actually home. He says in case he may need assistance in the middle of the night this arrangement makes it more convenient for him. On a daily basis you will assist in cooking Master Harris' meals, cleaning the house and serving him in whatever ways he may see fit." Stopping in front of a closed door in a dimly lit hallway he said, "This my dear, is your room. I will leave you to unpack your things," he said, briefly looking down at the small bag she held in her hands. "My name is Marshall. I will meet you downstairs at the foot of the staircase in 15 minutes. Do not be late. The other servants and myself must begin training you soon."

"Thank you," she said in a meek voice, watching him walk back down the hall. Cautiously, Nora opened the door and stepped into a dark room. There was a bed, a dresser and a mirror with a chair and vanity table. There was much more than what she had had in her previous quarters, and this time she wasn't even sharing her room with anyone. She set her bag on the bed and then walked over to a window on the other side of it and opened the curtains, which allowed light to filter throughout the room. She turned around to inspect the pieces of furniture closer. Nora opened a drawer in the dresser, surprised to find it was filled with clothes, specifically corsets and underwear. She opened a second drawer to find a few chemises and stocking. A third had petticoats. Looking beside the dresser, Nora noticed a small closet full of dresses that were hanging from a rod. She pulled out a pale blue dress and put it up to herself.

"Looks like a perfect fit."

Gasping in surprise Nora looked towards the door to see the man from the saloon looking at her with the same wicked smile and eyes that undressed her.

"But I'm much more anxious to see you dress up in the garments from the top drawer of the dresser."

Nora could feel heat rise in her cheeks and nervously put the dress back in the closet, put her arms behind her back and smiled softly. "Hello, Mr. Harris," she spoke meekly.

The smile left the man's face and he slowly sauntered up to Nora. He placed his hand on her cheek, stroking it softly, and then traced his index around her lips. Nora swallowed nervously, and stared down on the floor, only to have the man lift her chin up and force her to look into his eyes. "Master...you shall call me Master Harris. Understood?"

"Yes, Master," she answered shamefully.

"That's alright my dear. I'm sure you will not forget again." He placed a hand on her hip and towering over her, leaned in and put his face to her hair, breathing in her scent. "I cannot wait to get to know you better sweetheart," he said in a soft voice, nearly groaning. His hand began moving slowly from her hip, up to her waist and back. "All of the other slaves do work for me, but our relationship will be even more special. You will be my personal servant. How does that sound to you, Nora?"

"It..it..it sounds fine, Master Harris."

Her master stood up straighter so that he could look into her eyes once more, with his hand still rubbing her from her hip to her waist. "I'm glad to know you will be satisfied with the arrangement. How do you like the looks of all of the clothes I bought for you Nora?"

"Oh, they look very beautiful Master. Thank you," Nora answered. Her heart was beating so hard she felt it would nearly burst from her chest.

"Tonight before you go to bed, you shall try on every piece of clothing for me so that I can make sure it is a perfect fit. Understood?"

Nora swallowed. "Even the corsets and knickers, sir? " she asked nervously, embarrassed at the thought of trying on such revealing clothing for him to inspect.

"Especially those items, Nora." He flashed her a sly grin and then leaned in to give her a kiss on her right cheek, which slightly brushed her lips. "I believe you have some training to do, don't you Nora?"

"Yes, Sir. I must get back downstairs. Marshall and the others are expecting me."

"Well, we shall not keep them waiting." However, instead of letting her go, her master stepped in closer to her so that their bodies were pressed firmly against each other. The hand that had been on her hip moved around to rest on her full bottom, squeezing it slightly. Nora's breath caught in the back of her throat, waiting for his next move. He lifted her chin up, forcing her to stare into his dark brooding eyes. He looked as though he was pondering whether he should say something, but it seemed he decided against it because he slowly let go of her and stepped back. Giving her a knowing smile he turned around and exited the room. Nora closed her eyes and let out the breath she had been holding. She didn't know what to think...what to expect. She slowly counted to ten to calm her self down and then left the room as well to head downstairs to meet with the other house slaves.

caramelz
caramelz
329 Followers