Meet Your New Master Ch. 03

Story Info
Nora stirs something within John.
1.7k words
4.5
48.6k
11
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caramelz
caramelz
329 Followers

John looked down at Nora, surprised and shocked by what he had just done. He had always been so used to getting whatever he wanted whenever he wanted it, and this included women. He had slept with many women over the years, but never had he forced a single one. They had always come to him, eager and willing. John was a rich, powerful, handsome man, and women had always been drawn to him.

When John saw Nora standing before his table at the saloon when she came to fetch her master, he knew he had to have her. He had never raped, let alone slept with any of his previous slaves. However, when he saw Nora, he felt something stirring within himself and couldn't resist the urge to have her. Everyone in the town was aware of James Thompson's gambling problem, and immediately John decided he would use it to his advantage.

At first John was very enticed by the idea of having such power over Nora and being her master. The thought of her staying just doors down from his bedroom, wearing the clothes he bought for her and serving him in any way imaginable caused an overwhelming desire within him. But now, staring at her, lying down on the bed with tears falling down her delicate face made him realize what a monster he had been that day.

"Nora...Nora, are you alright?" He placed his hand on her cheek, gently stroking it.

She shook her head slightly and tears continued to roll down her cheeks. John realized that she was still naked and had begun to shiver. Determined to make her more comfortable he gently lifted her up and pulled the covers from beneath her body. He laid her back down and covered her up, hoping she may not feel so self-conscious in front of him.

"Nora, I'm so sorry. What I did to you was wrong. I...I just completely lost control." Nora didn't answer, but instead rolled on her side facing away from him.

John realized it was not going to be so easy of a situation where she would just forgive and forget. Reluctantly he stood up from the bed and left the room.

Nora let out a small sigh of relief, thinking he had left her for good. She tried to go to sleep and forget about what happened that night, but the memory would not escape her. About a half an hour later she was interrupted from her thoughts by a soft tap on the door. She quickly sat up to see who it was. Slowly the door opened and Margaret walked in.

"Hello dear," the older woman said as she walked in the room. She went directly towards the closet and pulled out a long blue wrap. "I'm sorry if I woke you, but Master Harris has instructed me to run a bath for you. It is ready now." She walked up to the bed and held the wrap out for Nora. "Come along now." Nora took the wrap from her and sat up to put it around herself. She slowly pulled herself out of the bed and followed Margaret out of the room. It still hurt between her legs and she had to walk carefully. She didn't have far to go though for Margaret directed her to the room next to hers, which was the washroom. There was a large porcelain tub in the center of the floor, filled with steaming hot water and foaming bubbles.

Nora took off the wrap and dropped it on the floor. She noticed Margaret look between her thighs with a surprised look at the mixture of blood and semen. She assisted the young woman into the tub and then began to wash her hair.

"The master laid down with you, didn't he Nora," she said, more as a statement than a question.

"Yes, yes he did. I didn't want to Margaret. Well...at first I did, but then I didn't," she looked down at the water, feeling ashamed.

"Nora, I want you to know something. Master Harris is actually a good man. I know he must seem like such a horrible person for what he did to you. But I want you to know that he has never done this to any of the slaves before."

"How are you so sure?" Nora closed her eyes and relaxed as the woman's hands messaged her aching skull.

"Because Nora, we all talk. We all know the Master's business and each other's business. If he ever did this to someone, we would all know. You are the only one that he has ever had stay so close to his bedroom. Master Harris is different than other slave owners though. Never has he taken a whip or so much raised his hand to any of us. He acquired us all from other masters. Masters he knew wouldn't have taken care of their slaves so well as he would. Being a slave in the first place as you know Nora is a horrible existence. But at least he gave us something better than we had before."

"Did he put you up to this?" Nora sat up and turned around to face Margaret, wanting to see the look in her eyes. "Did he tell you to say all this?"

"No Nora. But when he came to fetch me to run a bath for you, I could see the look of sadness and regret in his eyes. He truly is sorry for what he's done. He thinks you are beautiful Nora, but unfortunately he let his desires come before thinking of the consequences."

Nora pondered what Margaret had to say and then laid back in the bath, trying to enjoy the rest of the hot water, before it turned cold.

***

Nora slowly awoke to the sounds of birds chirping outside of her window. She smiled feeling the sun shining directly on her face. She knew it must be mid morning already and that she had slept in much longer than normal. But then she realized that she had been exhausted from what had just happened the night before and needed the extra sleep. She opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling, wondering how to act when she saw Master Harris. She didn't have long to wait though because she heard a knock at her door minutes later and knew it was him. She expected him to immediately walk through the door like he had the day before giving her no privacy, but this time he knocked again.

"Come in," she answered, knowing she couldn't avoid him for much longer. She was a slave in his home and it was inevitable that she would have to see him.

He walked through the door holding a tray of food and appearing anxious. "Good Morning, Nora," he said approaching the bed. "I brought breakfast for you." He offered the tray to her, which she took and sat onto her lap. "May I?" he asked, gesturing to the end of side of the bed, indicating he would like to sit down.

Nora did not answer but simply nodded her head. She looked down at her tray, finding a cup of hot tea, pancakes with maple syrup and sliced peaches, all her favorites.

"I talked to you old mistress this morning, Mrs Thompson," he said appearing quite nervous. "She said these were some of your favorite foods. I hope you like them."

"Thank you," Nora said, barely above a whisper. She began eating and they were both silent for several minutes.

Finally her master broke the silence. "Nora, listen...I...I...I was wrong for what I did yesterday. I don't want to apologize for wanting you, because I still do. But I wish I did it on your terms. When you were ready."

Taking a last bite of her food Nora placed her fork back down on her tray and then bravely looked up at him. "You know what, this is really hard for me, but I forgive you. I believe in God and he forgave us for our sins and my mother always told me to forgive other people. So I will do that with you." Nora let out a sigh of relief. It had taken so much courage for her to say so, but she felt she had to get it out. What he had done to her may have been unforgivable in the eyes of many, but she just felt it was something she had to do.

"Thank you, Nora," he said, taking her hand and holding it within both of his own. "And I want you to know something. I'm not a horrible person. I can be a cocky jackass and think I can have any woman I want when I want. But what I did to you, I've never done that to any of my slaves before...ever. And I've never done this to another woman. You were the first, and it was unfortunate. Do you believe me?"

Yes, I actually do, Master Harris," she answered. She was surprised at herself that she was letting him stroke her hand and was actually beginning to enjoy it.

"Don't call me that," he said, sounding very serious. He let go of her hand and took a hold of her chin. "Nora, you will stay here with me on my plantation. But you won't be my slave any longer. You will just stay here as if it was your home. Which it is now. Since I'm not your master any longer, you can't address me as such. For now on, you're to call me John."

"John? Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Nora nodded her head in agreement and looked at John as he sat beside her, his hand still cupping her cheek still as he stared back into her eyes. Nora felt a shiver go down her spine as she realized that after all that had happened she still was attracted to him, just as he was to her. As if reading her thoughts, he slowing leaned into her until his lips were directly in front of hers. He softly grazed hers with his, giving her only a slight kiss. He then backed away and then stood up.

"I have to go and run some errands in town. Please, explore the house. It is yours now too." He then turned away and left the room.

Listening to him walk down the stairs Nora thought about what was to come in her future. She knew that something was bound to happen again between them, but next time it would be different. It wouldn't be Master Harris and his slave, but rather John and Nora.

caramelz
caramelz
329 Followers