Meet Your New Master Ch. 04

Story Info
John won't let Nora escape.
4.1k words
4.55
51k
14
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caramelz
caramelz
326 Followers

Nora stared out the window of her room, deep in thought. The past couple of months had not been exactly what she had expected them to be. First of all, she thought it would be wonderful not having to be one of Master Harris slaves.

"John," Nora corrected herself in her head. "Not Master Harris...just John."

She had discovered that he actually was a very pleasant man. He would tell her jokes and talk to her like she was a normal person. He even listened to what she had to say. One night Nora told John that she had learned to read from her former mistress. The next day he brought home a Bible and thick novel for her to read. He took the time to learn some of her favorite foods and made sure they were on the meal menu a couple times a week. Though he had been so assertive at first, he was showing her a much softer side and acted like no white person she had ever known. Their relationship had not moved to a physical level. Once in a while John would give her a kiss on the cheek, but that was the extent to the physical relationship. However, it was still enough to make her tingle.

Nora thought that not being John's slave would make her a free woman, but in reality, it did not. Seeing the other slaves working in the kitchen and going outside and seeing the others working in the fields made Nora feel that she was really just like the rest of them, expect that she wore pretty clothes and got to call the master by his first name. She knew that as soon as she stepped off the property, people would only see her for the color of her skin and she would become a slave all over again. Also, there was always the thought of John meeting another woman in the back of her mind. Then what would happen to her?

Her rumbling stomach interrupted her thoughts. "It's almost dinner time," she said to herself, "John must be down stairs by now." Nora stood up and headed downstairs to see what had been prepared for dinner that day. Coming closer to the dining room, she could hear the laughter of a woman. It doesn't sound like Margaret, she thought to herself. She was suddenly feeling more curious as to whose voice it could be.

Nora walked through the dining room doors surprised at the sight that she saw. John was sitting at the dining table with a blonde woman directly beside him who was laughing and smiling, probably at a joke he had just told her. She looked very regal wearing a light blue dress with a low neckline and with her blonde hair piled on top of her head. John smiled back at her and leaned forward to brush back a strand of hair that had fallen down in front of her face.

Nora was ready to make a quiet exit, but John suddenly looked up at her, seeming both surprised and ashamed. The blonde then turned her head to see what had taken John's attention away from her. She did not seem at all pleased to see that Nora had interrupted them. The woman looked back at John and then tried to continue the conversation with him.

"You are too funny John," the blond woman said. "Now go on with what you were saying," She was surprised to see that he did not answer her. His attention was still focused past her on Nora. "John!" she yelled this time. "Don't tell me you'd rather sit there and stare at that ugly ole' slave of yours than look at me," she said with a nervous chuckle.

John quickly turned his attention back to her and just smiled, rather than answer her question.

"John," she said with a wicked smile. "You cad. Now you didn't answer my question. So...?"

"Sarah," he said acting confused. "What in the world are you talking about?"

The blonde woman turned her attention away from John and stared squarely at Nora. "Slave, why are you just standing there like you have nothing to do. Go fetch us more wine right away." She held up the wine glass in front of her, which was actually more than half full.

Nora gave her a grim smile and then walked towards the kitchen doors reluctantly, wondering to herself she was bothering to do it. After walking into the kitchen she went downstairs to the wine cellar, and grabbed the first bottle she could find to bring back. As she walked back up the stairs, she realized there were tears coming down her cheeks. Here she was, serving someone once again, although it had been declared to her that she was not a slave. Such a short-lived freedom. Not only that, but she had thought that possibly John might have feelings for her. Now that theory was thrown out the window. Nora walked over to the counter and rested her head on it, trying to calm herself down before walking back into the dining room. How could he??? First he had taken her from her home, raped her, and then acted like he regretted it so much and actually cared for her. Now, he was already courting a woman and worst of all, letting her stomp all over her.

As Nora leaned her head against the counter, she felt a hand begin to stroke her hair. She figured it must have been Margaret. However, he she looked up, she saw it was John.

Nora quickly stood straight and wiped the existing tears from her cheek. "I suppose you're both waiting on this," she said, holding the wine bottle out. "Sorry I took so long."

John took the bottle from her hands and sat it on the counter. "Don't worry about that," he said, reaching up to stroke the side of her face. "Don't worry about her, you're not her servant. You're not anybody's servant now."

Nora looked at him wondering whether or not she had the right to ask him her next question. "Who is she?"

"Sarah? She's nobody, really." He looked deep into Nora's eyes seeing she didn't believe him. "Trust me, alright?"

"So, what are your plans for tonight? Will you be making love to her?" Nora knew she was treading on thing water. However, she was starting to care for John more than she would have liked and her feelings of jealousy were beginning to take over like a tidal wave. "Or will you savagely take her like you did me? That's your thing, isn't it...Massa?" Nora was equally as shocked as John probably was by the words that had just tumbled from her mouth. Bravely she stared back at him, giving him a smirk. Though she acted quite composed, her heart was racing a mile a minute. There was so much anger boiling inside her, that she couldn't stop the words from coming out of her mouth. She wondered what John's next move would be. Saying such words to any white man would get her beat, possibly killed.

John's hand dropped from her cheek and he stood still for a moment. But he then quickly reached out, grabbing both her arms and roughly dragged her up against him. "First of all," he growled, "I told you that I have never raped another woman in my fucking life. I'm sorry that I did that you, but both you and I know that we do feel something for one another. Secondly, nothing is going to happen between Sarah and myself after this meal. In case you didn't notice already, I'm a bit of a gambler. I played against her father, I was betting for one of his horses, he was betting for a date with his daughter. I am a very wealthy man, my dear, so this was a pretty good deal for him. Unfortunately, I lost. Quite honestly, I've had my share of bitchy woman and they've left a rather bad taste in my mouth." He took a deep breath and then continued more softly, "Lastly, don't push me, sweetheart. I am the man of this house so I suggest you respect me. Do you understand?"

Nora looked down at the floor and nodded her head.

John let go of her arms and took her chin in his hand, lifting it up so that she was looking into his yes. He leaned forward and gave her a soft kiss on her cheek and then taking the bottle of wine, turned around and walked towards the dining room.

Nora wanted to begin crying again, but felt it was a waste of time. Hearing that John had no feelings for Sarah did not help her feel better. Living with John would be a hard situation. He was right, for some reason, she did feel something for him, but it would only make things more complicated. One day you would find a woman who he would court and possibly marry. Then what would happen to her? Certainly he wouldn't allow her to live freely with his wife and children. Would she become his slave again? Or would she be cast away and sold to someone else?

Then and there, Nora decided she had to leave. Perhaps she could find a way to escape up North. She recalled hearing something about an underground railroad from slaves in her previous home. Maybe she could find it. She did not know where she was going, but she could not stay with John a moment longer. Nora realized that there was another doorway in the kitchen that led to the hallway where the staircase was. It was a long route that she usually did not take, but it was best to sneak upstairs that way so not to interrupt John and Sarah. She quickly and quietly made her way to her bedroom where she grabbed her most important belongings and then tied them up in the robe that John had bought for her. She made her way back downstairs, through the kitchen once again, and then exited through the backdoor of the house. In front of her was an empty field and then a cornfield that led to the woods. She did not know if it would be the safest place, but she decided that her chances may be better than taking the road. If she took the later, a white man or woman could easily spot her and she would be captured soon.

Nora took a deep breath and then moved forward towards the cornfield. She realized that she was the only one outside and that the slaves must have retired for the evening. She shivered at the thought of being by herself for the night. It was not yet dark out, but she sun was beginning to set and would probably be down in about an hour. When Nora stepped from the grass into the cornfield, she suddenly heard a very loud horn.

"What is that?" she asked herself. She looked around wildly and then spotted where it was coming from. A top of a flat section of the barn sat a slave with a horn. It dawned on Nora that this slave's job must be to watch out for runaways. "It's now or never," she whispered under her breath. Nora turned back towards the cornfield, and then took off running, straight forward towards the woods.

Behind her, she could hardly hear the commotion of other slaves gathering outside to find out what had happened. Minutes later she was unable to hear John yelling to her at the top of his lungs.

Running as fast as she could, Nora made it past the cornfield and into the woods. She wasn't sure of what direction to take, or if she should even be running away. But the thoughts of what could possibly happen if she was seized pushed her on. She had heard too many stories of slaves getting caught after running away and she did not to risk the punishment it could bring. She knew John had a nasty side and didn't want to face it again. She zig-zagged through trees, trying to avoid going in a straight line. However, she wasn't paying as much attention as she should have. Out of the blue, Nora felt herself trip over a thick tree root. Her head hit the ground, and then all was dark.

***

Nora blinked her eyes to find it was pitch dark outside. She sat up when she realized that there was a fire crackling in front of her. She looked across from the flames, surprised to see John staring back at her. His jaw line was set hard and looked as though he would like to place his hands around her neck. Slowly he stood up and walked around the fire until stood directly in front of her. He crouched down until he was face to face with her. He stared into her eyes as if searching for something, and then finally spoke.

"What the hell were you thinking?"

She did not answer him, feeling a loss of words.

"Huh, Nora? Did I repulse you that much? So you'd rather risk being ripped apart by some wild animal in the woods or caught by some group of savage white men who would just rape you and then throw you away to die cause you don't mean a thing to them???? Answer me!!" His hands reached out and he shook her body roughly. "What the fuck were you thinking???"

"I don't know," she answered honestly. She really had not thought her actions out clearly at all. It didn't occur to her that the things that John had mentioned would happen to her.

Suddenly John looked at her as if a thought had popped into his head that had not been there before. "You know what I think? You're an ungrateful bitch, Nora. Do you know how good you have it now? I let you live like a queen compared to what you had before. But you're just like other women. Always wanting more."

Nora stiffened in surprise at his remarks. She noticed his eyes darken, afraid as to what would come.

"Please, Master. Please don't hurt me," Nora said meekly, beginning to tremble. "I won't do it again...just don't hurt me." Slowly, tears began to fall down her honey colored cheeks.

John's hardened face began to soften as he listened to her pleas and watched her tears fall down. He was angry at her, but didn't want her to be afraid of him again, like she had on their first night together. "Nora," he answered in a much gentler voice. "Don't...Don't cry now. I'm not going to do anything like that." He reached his hand out to wipe away the tears from her face. "It's just...well...for some reason I feel like I loose control when I'm around you. You just made me so damn mad, Nora. And worried."

John reached down and took one of her fists in both of his hands. He brought her hand to his mouth and gently kissed at her knuckles, one by one.

"I need you to understand something Nora," he whispered, opening her hand so that he could kiss her fingertips as well. "You are not my slave." His mouth moved downward to her palm and gave it a gentle lick. "But, you are mine." He mouth grazed past her palm to her wrist, where he placed a deep kiss on her pulse. "There will be no more running away. And as for my part of the bargain, there will be no more women visiting us for dinner. Do we have a deal?"

Nora felt a loss for words from feeling his soft kisses on her skin. She simply nodded her head as a response.

"Good," he answered, giving her a warm smile. He then stood up and walked a couple of yards away. Nora realized through the dark that he was heading for a horse that was actually tied to the trees. He must have ridden it here in an attempt to find her more quickly. It appeared as if he was trying to take something out of one of the saddlebags. John returned with a smile, carrying a brown blanket and a canteen.

"I always have some emergency supplies ready right in the barn, just in case I ever have to take a last minute ride like this one," he said with a wink, kneeling next to her, offering the canteen. "Here, have some water."

Nora took it from him anxiously. John turned back around and spread the large blanket out down next to the fire. "Let's get some sleep here tonight. It's too dark to head on back. I don't want this horse to trip over anything and get spooked." He settled down on the blanket, folding it over so that it could cover him, and then held out his arms in an invitation. "Come on baby. You need your rest. We gotta get back early in the morning."

Nora stood up, quite eagerly she realized, and walked over to the blanket to lay beside John. She rested with her back facing him and allowed him to pull her tight against his hard length. In a normal situation, Nora would have lay awake, thinking about the feeling of him against her, but it had been such an exhausting night for her and all she wanted to do was get some rest.

***

John slowly woke up, realizing that the sun was beginning to rise. It had taken him hours to fall asleep the night before because he was too aware of Nora's body snuggled next to him. Her curves fit so well against his. It was as if she were made specifically for him. For the past couple of months, John had become so focused on Nora. He would watch her when she wasn't aware of him. He enjoyed watching the way she walked, the way she talked, the way she smiled and her laugh. There were so many moments when he just wanted to grab her and take her right then and there. But he didn't want their first time to occur again. He needed her to want him from the beginning to the end of their lovemaking. John couldn't help himself and before he knew it, his hand unintentionally traveled up from Nora's waist to the curve of her breast. He listened to the sound of her breathing, knowing she was still asleep. He weighed her right breast in his hand. "The perfect handful," he thought to himself. He rubbed it lovingly, then his fingers nimbly moved to the center of her breast. Nearly instantly, her nipple hardened, straining against the fabric of her dress. John groaned, feeling his cock grow hard. He circled her nipple slowly and became tempted to let his fingers unbutton the front of her dress and slip underneath. But he realized this was neither the time nor the place. They were lying on the cold ground of the forest. When he took her, he wanted it to be in the right place so they could both experience the ultimate pleasure. Reluctantly he moved his hand away, and let his hand go back to rest on her waist.

John kissed the top of Nora's head and called her name. "Time to wake up, baby. We gotta head on back home."

Nora awoke to the sound of John urging her to get up and nearly forgot where she was. She was surprised, yet pleased to find herself wrapped in John's arms. Though they were lying on the ground in the woods, she could have laid next to him for hours more. She yawned, then sat up and stretched, recalling what had happened the night before. She turned around to look at John who was still lying down, watching her closely.

"Are you sure you know how to get out of these woods?" she asked.

John smiled and then sat up, giving her a soft kiss on the back of her neck. "Don't worry, Nora. I've lived on that plantation for my entire life and have explored these woods since I was ten years old. We'll be home in no time."

***

When John and Nora arrived back to the plantation, he suggested they sit down in the dining room for a big breakfast. He knew that Nora did not get the chance to eat the night before and that she must be famished. Nora though, felt rather rumpled and dirty from her ordeal the night before, and told him she would actually prefer to take a quick bath before hand. John understood and told her he would wait for her so that they could eat together.

Upstairs, Nora unwrapped her robe from around her naked body and then stepped into the tub. The water was very warm so she slowly eased her golden body into the water. She allowed her head to go beneath the surface so that she could wash her dark curls. She sat back up and reached at the side of the tub for one of the sweet smelling bars of soap that John had bought her. Nora started on her arms lathering them slowly, moving up to her shoulders and then down to her chest. As she rubbed her breasts, she couldn't help the smile that broke across her face. She knew that John had thought she was asleep, but she was awake and aware the night before when he had touched her breast. Her nipples had become hard and she could feel a tingling between her legs. She was nearly ready to reach up and unbutton the top of her dress, but John's hands left it and moved back to her waist. Disappointed, Nora had forced herself to go back to sleep.

Nora continued to wash her body and hair and then rinsed off. She felt much better and thought she would look much more presentable to sit down with John for breakfast. She reached for her towel on the stand at the side of the tub, and then spotted underneath a black booklet that she hadn't noticed before. She dried her hands, placed the towel at the side of the tub, and then out of curiosity reached for the notebook.

Nora smiled to herself, realizing it was a sketchpad. "So John's an artist too," she said to herself. The first couple of pages included beautiful scenes of nature, including a sunset and blooming flowers. She turned to the next page and was surprised to see a sketch of herself. She was lounging backwards on a chair on the porch, idly playing with her hair. The next was of her leaning against the window of her room, staring out at the night sky. "He's very good," she murmured to herself. Turning to the next page, Nora nearly dropped the book into the water. She was quite surprised to find a picture of herself lying back on a feathered bed, naked, with her arms stretched above her head and her nipples hardened. In the picture, she had a coy look on her face as if she was inviting the viewer to join her. Nora examined the picture for a bit and then turned the page to see something even more scandalous. There before her was a picture of herself and John in the throws of passion. She sat upon his lap facing him, riding him with her head thrown back in ecstasy. His hands rested on the curve of her hips and his lips held one of her nipples deep in his mouth. Nora could feel her pulse speed up and she began to breath rapidly. She wondered how she must feel in that picture with her nipple in his hot wet mouth and his hardened dick in her tight sheath. Nora held the book in one hand and then let the other slip underneath the water and between her legs.

caramelz
caramelz
326 Followers
12