Meet Your New Master Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caramelz
caramelz
326 Followers

"Nora! You alright in there?"

Embarrassed, Nora realized that John was calling to her from behind the door. She had taken much longer than she had intended. Quickly she stood up and set the book back on the stand then jumped out of the tub, wrapping the towel around her body.

"I'm alright John. I'll be down in 5 minutes," she called out sweetly.

"Alright. Just wanted to check. Didn't want your food to get cold."

Nora prayed he wouldn't come through the door of the bathroom to check on her. Actually there was nothing else in the world she would have wanted more, but she would have been greatly embarrassed to have John know that she was nearly ready to pleasure herself while looking at the erotic pictures in the book. She let out a sigh of relief as she heard his footsteps heading back down the hall. Quickly Nora dried her self off, went to her room, got dressed and nervously headed downstairs.

caramelz
caramelz
326 Followers
12