Meet Your Sexy Daughter

Story Info
Transormation of young woman nobody likes.
5.5k words
4.37
44.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ONE

Nineteen, a virgin and only being kissed by relatives, it's probable Mira Bergen registers a minus on the mythical scale local males use when discussing the sexuality of the town's woman folk.

Clearly, Mira will have been off the scale with the former undertaker's widow Mrs Jarvis (98), the hell and brimstone clergywoman Martha Williams (66) and the repatriated double axe murderess, Jean Blundell (43), having served her prison term overseas and now living back in her birthplace, fortified in her parent's home.

Mira's parents have tried almost everything and everybody including sex stimulants, a health farm, hypnosis and a psychiatrist without any advance in the socialization of their daughter. Even they don't particularly like her.

Evan Bergen owns and operates the town's leading supermarket, so money has been no problem. They decided to send Mira to a commune in a foreign country for a year with right to buy further residency priveleges for US$10,000 a year for a further 10 years.

The astute Mr Bergen estimated that by then his daughter would be cured by modern medicine, or she would be addicted to communal living and would refuse to return home or he'd be in the cemetery, no longer having to shoulder the problem.

A week before the initial payment was due to be paid to the commune, the supermarket owner heard about the Human Restoration Institute (HRI), a research-based company attached to the Human Development Department of the Maygrove University in a city almost one hundred miles to the south of Riddick Wells, where the Bergen's lived.

Five days later the contract with the commune was returned unsigned along with a $200 donation and a contract signed with HRI for $30,000 dollars, success guaranteed. Mr and Mrs Bergen and Mira had been interviewed extensively at the Institute's national headquarters and this project was the kind of challenge the Institute was seeking.

Walt Mitchell was assigned to the case and instructed to base himself in an apartment in Riddick Wells. This historic towns provides water for irrigation of farmland and cropland up to 150-miles away.

[With such a dreary introduction to Mira's plight, its little wonder she was having difficulty getting her bushel plundered. However, everything changed with the arrival of Walt].

TWO

A police squad car chased Walt Mitchell on his Harley Davidson into the cark park of Bergen's Supermarket. Officer Bayfield promptly issued Mitchell with a speeding ticket. Mitchell tore up the ticket and was issued another for littering.

Mr Bergen rushed out with a big pack of steaks, spoke to Officer Bayfield who withdrew the two traffic offence notices and took the steaks home to Mrs Bayfield.

"A very inauspicious arrival, Mitchell."

"Hi, you must be Bergen. I'm Walt and have come to remodel your daughter."

"I beg your pardon!"

"What for?

"No, young man, I mean your attitude and whole demeanor. It's bordering on being barbaric."

"We at the Institute can bring you up to speed as a citizen of the 21st century, Evan, but it will cost you. People haven't used words like inauspicious or demeanor since 1960 perhaps, except when doing old crossword puzzles or playing Scrabble."

"I'm afraid, sir, I cannot tolerate this. I shall insist you be recalled and a replacement sent."

"Please yourself, Sir, but it will cost you another $30,000 for a new contract plus a $60,000 penalty payment for the premature termination of my contract with you. I would appreciate your check for ninety grand immediately."

"I...er...we...well. I have no objection to you continuing."

"What discount do I get at your supermarket, Evan?"

"Eighty per cent, does that sound acceptable?"

"Nudge it to ninety, Evan, and then we have a deal."

"Done."

"Evan, within a month every young buck in the neighborhood will be lining up wanting to fuck your daughter.

"Evan, EVAN!

"Hey you guys, help me with Mr Bergen. He appears to have passed out for some reason."

A family conference was held around Evan's bed that evening, where he was recovering. Evan had warned his wife June to agree to everything; he didn't want another heart attack scare.

So, Mira went off to live in Walt's apartment for a month. She would continue working on weekdays at the supermarket in charge of payroll. Walt would work at the Institute on a reduced six-hour day so he could return to be home when Mira finished work.

In the nicest possible way June had asked Walt was it appropriate for Mira to live in the apartment without Mira having a chaperone.

"Why?"

"Because she's a young woman and there's such a thing as proprietary."

"Has Mira ever been fucked?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because there are problems."

"Then do you think I'm going to fuck Mira?"

"No, but please don't use that word."

"Then is we don't do, there's no problem, is there?"

"No, I see what you mean and thank you for not using that word."

"Mira, is it okay for you to live in my apartment without a chaperone?"

"It's very acceptable. If you can effect change I'd like you to have the first one."

"Mira!"

"I didn't use the word that bothers you mother."

Walt rode off on the Harley to the apartment after it was arranged that Mrs Bergen would drive Mira over after supper with her possessions.

Walt inspected the apartment but wasn't overly impressed. He looked out of the kitchen window straight into the kitchen of an apartment on the other side of a small playground. A woman aged about thirty was washing dishes nude to the waist and eating biscuits. Every so often she would brush crumbs off her amazing pair of tits.

Looking up she saw Walt watching, grabbed the curtains and pulled them wider to improve his view. The woman's man arrived alongside her and attempted to slam the curtains shut, pulling the whole assembly off the wall. Walt was left thinking his apartment did have some appeal.

Walt decided to interview Mira at length that evening as she did not have to go to work next morning, Saturday.

While waiting, Walt drafted his Strategic Plan:

1. Restore Mira within seven days.

2. Fuck Mira for 21 days.

3. Get Bergen to sign off contract completion on 30th day.

His client arrived with her mother

"Oh, she'd not sleeping in your bedroom?" June Bergen said in surprise.

"No, such a decision will face her as her restoration progresses."

"Restoration from what?"

"Abnormality."

"Oh, very good. I shall go now. Bye Mira."

Mother and daughter did not kiss, did not touch at all. Abnormality obviously was deep-set.

"Okay, Mira. Let's have a good look at you."

Her black hair looked as if had been cut in the supermarket's butchery, makeup was non-existent.

The first promising thing was her eyes – dark green and surprisingly confident. Mouth good, very wide and lips were full. Chin was good, obviously she had tits, belly was flat, horrible dress was too long to see her knees, ankles were slim and shoes looked as if they were salvaged from a trash can.

"Strip off and let's have a very good look at you, Mira – unless you have objections."

"No, that's fine."

"I'll go and get coffee while you shed your gear – black or white."

"Black, one sugar. Always."

"Right, that's one enquiry we don't have to have again," said Walt, finding that a promising start. Also her lack of concern at being asked to disrobe heartened him.

He re-entered the room with the coffee and almost dropped the cups. She was starkers, facing him, with a beautiful set of 34C's, possibly D's, erect and very firm. But it wasn't those that grabbed him – she was fully shaved. Why did she go in for such time consuming personal housekeeping when nobody was dipping into the honey pot?

"Turn around please Mira."

He concluded the ass was great; the legs almost sensational.

"Great ass and your legs are almost sensational."

"Are they? I wouldn't know. I have no comparison as no-one ever sees me like this."

"No-one?"

"Absolutely not."

"Get dressed Mira, and thank you."

"Would it be okay if I just wear knickers?"

"Yep," said Walt, not surprised that he felt a bit of movement behind his zip. She possessed one of those slightly swollen honey pots with only a tinniest bit of labia showing – a honey pot just made for early lunch, late supper or even a pre-breakfast chew.

He handed Mira her coffee and noticed the strong smell of stale urine and perspiration.

"How often do you shower, Mira?"

"About once a month."

"Bath?"

"Never."

"Wash?"

"When I notice dirt on my hands or face. Is that normal?"

"No, but we'll start working on that tonight."

"How often do you change your panties?"

Before she said it, Walt anticipated her answer.

"When I notice they're soiled."

Before having her coffee Mira opened her handbag and took out something white – it was not chewing gum, something larger. She popped it in her mouth and chewed.

"What are you eating?"

"Garlic"

"How often do you eat garlic each day?"

"Five or six times."

"Why do you eat it?"

"So I don't smell my peculiar body odor."

They finished their coffee and Walt reminded Mira that their contract required her to carry out every reasonable instruction he issued. He urged her to discuss anything she had a problem with.

"Right, go run a bath. Garlic is banned forthwith; please trash it as soon as you leave this room.

"Please thoroughly wash your lower crevices with a soapy cloth and also your armpits. Enjoy your bath, they are rather therapeutic."

As she went Walt shook his head in wonder. He had the cure already: he'd describe it as endemic BO laced with garlic. It was a combination that would keep witches away let alone parents and the public.

Under the contract Mira was entitled to 30 days' expert attention. He would introduce the deprived young woman to sex and hone her social graces and upgrade her bodily appearance and wardrobe. With her father's outlay of $1000 a day she was entitled to the best attention he could deliver.

Some of the $30,000 went into the apartment and his living expenses and attending to Mira a minimum of twelve hours a day. He had a budget of $3000 to spend on her and his program requirements.

Mira called out good night and went to bed.

Thirty minutes later Walt checked on her. She was asleep wearing a horrible looking cotton nightdress. He sniffed at her mouth, managed to get a nose into her armpit and they were fine. Because she was asleep he decided to smell her vulva and feet when he would not be disturbing her.

Walt found her soiled panties in the bathroom laundry bin; he sniffed and almost puked, but was not concerned; tomorrow she would smell like roses.

Next morning Walt took Mira breakfast in bed. She was excited at being waited on, saying at home she waited on her parents.

Walter gave her a single task for that morning – to go to the medical centre for a consultation on birth control.

"Am I going to have sex soon?"

"Very soon if you wish."

"Would you please be with me during consultation?"

"Wouldn't you prefer to have your mother with you?"

"No, you. You are straight-forward and have so far advised me effectively."

"Okay. You phone and make a time. This afternoon we go shopping."

At the clinic Mira chose the pill. The consultant took Walt aside and advised him to wear a condom whenever having sex with Mira during the next thirty days. He selected a ten six-packs. The consultant appeared to repeat that advice to Mira who selected one six-pack.

In the afternoon they went to the supermarket and purchased a trolley full of cosmetics and toiletries, Walt using his discount card with Mira raising her eyebrows and saying even she did not get anywhere near that level of discount.

At a massage shop Walt purchased a padded massage table and oils and other recommended lotions and applicators. They were given a free massage DVD. There was no DVD player at the apartment so Walt purchased one.

They went home like excited kids and laid everything out. An hour later Walt was giving Mira her first massage, part of the idea being getting her used to having someone else's hands on her body. He would gradually extend it to massaging her breasts, pussy and when she was on her stomach between her buttocks.

Mira was keen to give him a massage.

"I've never really seen a man's body, except on film."

"Let's wait a couple of days for that. Oh, I notice you shave your vulva. Why is that?"

"I hire sex videos so know all the moves. Most of the girls on film shave so I do too."

"Very good. Do you have a dildo?"

"Yes, two. They're in my bedroom. Do you want to see me use them?"

"Er, could we wait a few days?"

"When are we going to have sex, Walt?"

"On Saturday night perhaps; it depends on your readiness. This is why we will be doing these massages. I want you to get used to my hands on you. You already smell very lovely – today you smell like roses. I'm very pleased with you. Tomorrow we shop for some lovely clothes."

From that afternoon, Walt walked around almost with a permanent semi-erection and at times it was totally extended.

The next day he watched her trying on new bras and panties and was aware the staff kept glancing at his crotch but he didn't care; it wouldn't be the first they'd have seen thickening.

One of the assistants got him really hard, and the sly bitch knew it.

Mira wanted comfortable bras but the assistant said it was advisable to trade off a little discomfort to achieve a more definite outline.

"Look at my breasts," said the assistant, opening her dress and running her hands very seductively over her wired satin and lace bra, looking very intently at Walt.

"Don't you agree, sir?"

"Yeth, I mean yes," said Walt, through a suddenly constricted throat.

"Noting Walt's interest Mira said, "I'll have a matching white and that bright red bra exactly like yours in my size, please."

"Oh, that will be 34D. You're a bonny girl. My waist is my attribute," said the assistant. As she walked away she said over her shoulder in Walt's direction, "It emphasizes my ass."

Right then Walt was not far from blowing a load.

Back at the apartment, Mira paraded her new clothes for Walt, and he loved it, and his interest excited her. The more she strutted her stuff the harder he got until eventually he just had to go to the bathroom and attend to it.

Later when Mira was on the massage table Walt sniffed her pussy. It smelt beautiful as she'd earlier had bathed and had powdered herself as he'd shown her.

"Are you going to lick it?"

He was tempted but decided to work her up a notch.

"Let's do it when you've had a bath after coming home from work tomorrow."

"Ooooh. I look forward to that."

Mira met her mother for lunch and later phoned Walt, very excited.

"Mother said I look great and is pleased at the difference you've made in me. Daddy had told her I look much better but she said he'd not been accurate enough. She says keep on with the improvements."

Mira was beside herself when she arrived home.

"I'm so excited, oh I'm so excited."

Walt offered to undress her for her bath. She accepted and he took a long time, stroking her body softly and they kissed – their first kiss. They kissed again, this time for much longer.

Her breasts looked beautiful in her new bra. He got that off and she wanted him to suck her breasts but he declined, so she put on a breast sucking demo that he found very erotic.

As he bent to pull her panties off she swung a hand forward and said he was very hard.

"Get into the bath, you sexy young bitch," he laughed. She ran off squealing.

On the massage table he made her wait, beginning the normal routine with her stretched out on her front. He opened her legs and found more moisture than usual. Sniffing he found the normal odor of cunt juice.

He rubbed her ass cheeks harder than usual. She squirmed in delight when he had both palms round the chubby little folds at the bottom of her cheeks and squeezed.

Working on her feet her marveled at the loveliness of her calves and her thighs were pretty damn good as well.

Mira became impatient and turned over. He 'punished' for that, standing behind her head taking a long time working on her neck; but she loved that and appeared almost dozing off.

Walt worked the nipples up and also spent time on her shoulders, stroked around her belly briefly then walked to the end of the bench and worked on her feet.

Progressing to her knees he could smell her cunt juices up ahead so decided to leave the knees, do some quick finger pressing on the thighs and then pull her along the bench into a better position for access.

Walt rubbed oil into her mons and she moaned and as he bent down and flicked his tongue along her slit, she moaned louder.

Slowly he inserted his tongue, tasting her juices. She tasted little different to any other women he'd been with, as far as he could recall, and she certainly tasted 'fresh'.

The tongue went deeper and her hands thudded on to the side of his head, grasping big handfuls of hair.

He licked and licked and got two fingers working on her clit.

"Mrrrrr, Mmmmmmh, Maaaaah,' she went, shuddering and lay very still as he pulled away. Her eyes were big, and watching him. Here she was, almost young enough to be his daughter; he saw affection in those eyes.

As a graduate specialist in sports medicine, Walt was used to young women patients falling in love with him after they demanded that their remedial massaging extend into vaginal massaging. He loved the extra work as much as they did.

His present client lunged: moving quicker than he was able to defend, Mira had his track suit pants pulled down enough to bring out his very erect dick and she cried, "Wow, it's thick!"

Walt was aroused enough to let her have her way.

She had rolled on to her side and was pulling his cock towards her mouth so he moved into position to make it easier for her, stroking her hair with his right hand and worming his other hand south.

She raised a leg clear and his hand dipped into her sloppy pussy and he began finger-fucking here into mini orgasms.

Just before she had him blowing his nuts he pulled away from her gently and sprayed her tits. He'd spray her face some other time – no need to rush or be too aggressive just yet.

THREE

After Mira came home from work on Friday, showered and dressed up, they went to a restaurant. One of the older women supervisors from the supermarket was there and she came over, kissed Mira. She introduced Mrs Fields to Walt.

"Since Mira has been in your care, Dr Mitchell, her progress has been noticeable. It is very pleasing."

After Sally Fields left Walt said to Mira that she hadn't mentioned that staff at the supermarket were already reacting to her differently, although he'd expected this would be so.

"Yes, they are, but not quite like that. Sally Fields has never kissed me before. In fact I've never been kissed by anyone other than relatives until you and I kissed last night."

"How do you feel about that?"

"It feels wonderful, I feel reborn, and it's all thanks to you."

"Mira, now listen to me very carefully. Although I am described as a field officer in this assignment with you, there is a probability that I am also regarded as your medical adviser because of my medical qualifications. To avoid the possibility of legal and ethical problems, we must not be seen in sexual relationship contact, nor should we discuss it with anyone, not even your parents."

"I understand. You require absolute discretion. My heart is singing but I promise to keep my mouth shut."

"Excellent. It is important we have that understanding. I'm sure it will hasten you to complete normalization."

Mira wasn't keen to be normalized for anyone else. She wanted her Walt.

12