Meeting

Story Info
Zack and Jess meet for the first time.
3.2k words
4.54
12.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess had worked for Jameson International for 5 years. She was middle management. Smart and innovative, she had risen quickly from her entry level position at the firm. About a year ago, she was included on a project team that would combine members of her London office with members from the firm's office in Los Angeles. It was apparent from nearly the beginning that one member from Los Angeles, Zachary Marsden, was the genius who would win or lose the deal they were trying to close with their Japanese partners.

Somehow, Jess slipped into an administrative role in support of Zack. He would email her asking her to check this, file that, double-check this, and she had no choice but to follow him - without a doubt, he was right in everything he did. In fact, Jess began to see the net Zack was slowly spreading around the Japanese firm, beginning to see the chess moves that Zack was plotting, and she knew that he would close this deal, and that Jameson International would be the victor.

After the deal had closed, and in offices around the world Jameson employees were glowing and shaking hands, an email came to Jess, and to Jess alone. It was from Zack - thanking her quite sincerely for her hard work, and her assistance. Something about the email, about it coming to her alone, made Jess wet as she sat at her desk in London. She read it over and over, reaching her hand down between her legs, stroking herself secretly as she read Zack's complimentary email again and again.

In the days and weeks that followed, Zack kept in touch with her. He had suggestions for her professional life, tips on internal Jameson politics. He began to suggest more personal things - clothing suggestions, diet, exercise, and Jess followed his directions without pause, beginning to yearn for his emails and his guidance.

Finally, her phone rang one day. It was Zack. She was astounded. He instructed her to take pencil and paper and write down his private email address, and then to email him from her private email - explicitly telling her not to use the Jameson email program. She did as he commanded, and gradually fell farther and farther under his control.

He had requested two photos from her - instructing her, each time, what to wear. Deliberately telling her to hide her face from the camera, he asked for one photo taken outside, in the type of business suit that she would wear to work. The other photo was taken in lingerie that arrived at her door. Silky lace that made her think of him when it brushed against her skin.

Their conversations - occurring entirely via chat online, were immensely intimate and they shared similar tastes sexually. In a matter of weeks Jessie couldn't imagine her life without Zack - couldn't bear even a day without his hand in her life. Zeck knew that she was falling under his control, and it thrilled him. He loved her eagerness to please. He loved that she was there when he wanted her, and he knew there was nothing she wouldn't do for him. She had waited so long for a perfect owner, and she was determined to be a perfect slave.

He waited a long time to arrange their first meeting. He wanted to make sure she was properly, and unthinkingly, obedient, before he finally allowed her to meet him in person. He gave her strict instructions about her outfit - a short black cocktail dress, no underwear, no stockings. He instructed her as to how to wear her hair- twisted up into a bun, with not a single wisp loose. For shoes, he demanded tall, elegant, red heels, and finally, a red silk scarf which he had delivered to her for the occasion. He told her a time, a place, where to wait and how. He knew she would follow his instructions to the letter.

The days before the meeting dragged on endlessly for Jessie. Each night, she practiced wearing the outfit Zack had demanded of her - practiced her obedience to his every command. She was permanently wet, aching for him, she was distracted, struggling to function. The night before their meeting she laid the outfit on her bed. As she ran the silk scar through her hands one more time before trying to get to sleep, she imagined what Zack would look like, how he would move, how it would feel to have his hands touch her skin and most importantly of all, if he would be pleased with her.

She woke after a restless night, with hours to spare before her meeting time. She knew she needed every minute to make her body fit for her perfect master. She scrubbed and shaved, washed her hair and let the hot water rinse over her skin. She dried herself and began dressing for Zack with all the care and attention possible, terrified of getting something wrong. When she had finished she looked at herself in the mirror, the red scarf delicately tied around her neck, the slinky cocktail dress barely decent, showing her long legs. The whole outfit was made perfect by the red suede heels, sexy and bold. Everything was exactly as Zack had wanted and she knew he would be pleased, and the thought of pleasing him made her wet all over again.

She got out of the taxi and made her way into the hotel that Zach had chosen. He had told her to wait in the bar downstairs on a stool, legs crossed. It's exactly what she did, she wouldn't move a muscle unless he told her to. Zack was anxious to see his Jessie for the first time. He dressed in a dark suit, having cleanly and exactingly shaved his facial hair. He knew a clean face and dark suit flattered his tall athletic physique, and he wanted his first impression to be one of confidence, and command, and lust. When he arrived at the hotel he went first to the reception to pick up the key, before heading to the bar.

He noticed her right away. She was sitting side on to the bar, facing the other entrance, unaware that her master was looking over her body fully for the first time. As he approached, his eyes traced a line down the side of her neck, over her shoulder, down her body, over her hips, barely covered by her dress, and along her bare legs. She was perfect. She looked exactly as he wanted her to look, exactly as he had told her to look. He was behind her, close enough to smell her perfume, see the freckle on her left shoulder and admire how the red silk looked against her smooth skin.

"Jess."

He saw her tremble, and take a sharp intake of breath. She slowly turned her head to look over her shoulder, and turned her body enough to face him, to look into his eyes. "Zack?"

He smiled as he touched his fingers under her chin, and lifted her face slightly to kiss her lips. Jessie was falling to pieces, unable to move, more aroused than she had ever been. When the kiss finished he stood tall again and said "stand up Jess." She immediately got to her feet. "Come with me," he said, putting his hand on the small of her back, leading her from the room towards the lifts.

Jess was self conscious in her short dress. She felt exposed, revealed, to everyone in the bar, but at the same time, somehow protected by Zack's presence. Walking at his side, with no panties on, knowing that he could easily reach down and find her soaking cunt, made her even more wet, and more sensitive, to the point where the gentle movement of the fabric on her skin was arousing her with every step. The sight of him after so long was like Christmas morning. She was so excited, and so full of anticipation, his dark looks, his crisp suit, his tall body - it was everything she had imagined.

In the elevator, almost beside herself with anticipation, she shyly looked at him as they stood side by side. They were strangers, and yet they were already so intimate. He knew her in ways that no-one else did. He owned her, controlled her, and she felt small and shy standing here next to him. He looked down at her and smiled. "You're tense, Jess." he said. "Just breathe. Just breathe." She felt his hand slide around her waist, and his touch both relaxed and aroused her further. As the chime rang to announce that they had reached their floor, he led her out of the lift with just the touch of his hand to her lower back.

At their room, he opened the door with the keycard, and held the door open for Jess. In spite of his calm exterior, he was desperate to close the door, and have her in their own space, to instruct her, and to see her obey. He knew that once the door closed, and he asserted full control, that Jessie would submit herself to him - and then, and only then, would she feel in her proper place.

As the heavy door clicked shut Jessie breathed a sigh of relief. Zack removed his suit jacket and walked over to her and took her in his arms to kiss her again. His hand moved down to feel between her legs, where, as instructed, she wore no panties. She was soaking, and his touch made her quiver. "Good girl Jess, you did as you were told, I'm very pleased with you."

Jessie looked up at him and said "I'm so glad Zack."

"Are you ready Jess?"

"I am, Zack."

She could feel his erection pressing hard through his trousers against her. He took the silk scarf from around her neck. "Turn around Jess."

She did so instantly. "Yes Zack."

He tied her hands together behind her back with the scarf. As he turned her back around he said "Kneel Jess." She immediately did as she was told. She was staring directly at his bulge desperate for him to take it out, desperate to feel it's length in her mouth, there was nothing she wanted more. Zack undid his belt. He took his huge cock out and grabbed Jessie by the hair with one hand and guided his cock to her mouth with the other. Jessie tried to lean forward but the sharp tug on her hair told her to remember her place. "Mind your manners, Jess," Zack said.

He brought his cock to her lips as Jessie blushed at how rude she had been.

"Please Zack, may I suck your cock?"

Zack replied by sliding his cock into her mouth inch by inch. Jessie moaned with pleasure, it was everything she had imagined and more, his thick shaft and full length, far oversized for her mouth, were a welcome invasion. When Zack was ready he started to fuck her face slowly at first - her moans, her submission turning him on, pushing him to move faster and harder. Her mouth was hot, her cheeks were flushed - she could do nothing but what he wanted. For Jess, it was bliss, being unable to do anything but let him enjoy her, having her hands tied behind her back was unexpected but she knew it left her at Zack's mercy and that was what she wanted. His cock hit the back her throat with every thrust. He knew that he wouldn't last long, and he didn't want to. He had waited long enough, and so had Jess. He knew that she would be desperate to have his cum. She had been perfect, she had earned it.

Jess enjoyed every stroke in and out of her mouth. She enjoyed the tug on her hair every time he withdrew and the pressure as he pushed his cock into her face. She felt his cock tighten and she heard him say "swallow every drop Jess."

Jess had no intention to do otherwise. She had waited a long time to taste her master's cum. She had been perfectly obedient knowing this would be her reward. His cock tightened, he pushed hard into her mouth. She heard him moan and felt the hot rush of his cum down her throat. She swallowed hungrily as it pumped over and over. She felt Zack relax slightly. He pulled out of her enough that she was able to gently suck and lick any remaining cum from him. "Good girl Jess."

She looked up at him and saw how pleased he was with her, and she felt her own body ache.

Zack eventually slid his cock completely out of her mouth. He held her chin and lifted her up to him. She looked at him and said "thank you Zack, it was delicious." She was flushed, her hair messy, and she wasn't able to hide the wetness of her cunt, which was dripping down her thighs. For Zack, this was everything he had hoped for. She was becoming everything he wanted her to be - his pleasure had become her pleasure, and her priority.

Jess leant her head on his chest. He was still fully clothed, and she could feel his tight chest on her cheek, hear his heart beating steadily. She was in the only place she wanted to be.

"Turn around Jess," he commanded.

She did, and he undid the scarf and threw it on the bed. Jess felt the pain in her wrist begin to subside. She would have liked to rub them but she wouldn't dare give him any idea that she had been uncomfortable. "Undress me," he said, and she inhaled deeply with pleasure. She reached up to his neck to undo his tie, gently pulling it free of his collar. She looked around for the wardrobe, opened the door and took out a hanger. She lay the tie and hanger on the bed and went back to Zack. He was pleased that she knew he wouldn't stand for his suit to be crumpled on the floor.

She began unbuttoning his shirt, and seeing his chest for the first time, she was unable to control herself - she buried her face in him and kissed his skin. He smelled so good, she was so content. Zack tolerated her little indulgence. He knew how affectionate she could be, and he only needed to warn her with a soft "Jess." She immediately resumed her business, pulling his shirt out of his waistband. She moved behind him and slid the shirt from his shoulders and off his back. She paused for a moment, contemplating his beautiful body. She had imagined him a thousand times, but nothing she had imagined compared to the physical being in front of her now.

She put the shirt onto the hanger with the tie around the collar. He watched how much care she took, knowing it was a reflection of her subservience. She made her way back to him and reached for his belt. She slid it through the loops and lay it on the bed. Zack could see her ass every time she bent over, and he smiled to himself. Zack removed his shoes, and Jess took them and placed them neatly at the foot of the wardrobe. She then slid his pants off, folding them exactly along their creases and placing them on the hanger.

Zack was done waiting - as she came back, he grabbed her and pulled her to him. He reached behind her, squeezing her ass with both hands, then he moved his hands round onto her hips under the dress. "Lift your arms", he said, so abruptly that she barely thought before lifting her arms above her head. He removed her dress in one swift move, leaving her completely naked except for her shoes. "Undo your hair." Jess removed the clip holding her hair up. He grabbed her shoulders and pushed her onto the bed.

Zack took the silk scarf in his hands. He looked at her laid out for him and smiled. "Jess, I'm going to tie this around your eyes. You won't be able to see."

"Yes, Zack."

He kissed her as he tied the scarf around her eyes, his lips were full, delicious, gentle and tender. He was perfect.

He ran his hands all over her body. She trembled from the excitement. She liked not knowing what he would do next. She was surprised when he spread her legs and she felt his fingers slipping over her clit and into her warm cunt. She was so close to climaxing but she knew she must not without his permission. "Oh god... Oh Zack... Please..." she cried.

"Not yet, my sweet Jess," he said, smiling, enjoying watching her body begging for him. This was how he wanted her, desperate for him, and she was desperate, every inch of her hungry for his touch.

Finally she felt his weight shifting around her and he hooked one thigh in each of his arms and pulled her roughly towards him. He slid the entire length of his cock straight into her, making her gasp loudly. Her hands reached for his arms, and she held onto him, feeling his muscles tense under her fingers. He felt her warm tight pussy take his cock, felt how soaking wet she was, how ready she was for him. He began thrusting deep into her, slowly but forcefully. He knew that she was already struggling to hold back her climax - he knew it and he enjoyed it. He watched as she denied herself that final pleasure, awaiting his permission. He thrust deep and hard into her, listening to her beg him for permission to orgrasm. "Please Zack, please may i cum for you?" she moaned, barely able to speak, lost in the delirium of her so near orgrasm.

"Yes, Jess, you may," he said. He had barely said the words when she came, moaning and crying as the waves washed through her. Her contractions around his cock were incredible and he started to push harder, deeper and faster inside of her - his own climax growing,

"Beg me for my cum, Jess."

"Ohh, please Zack!"

"Please what, Jess? Tell me. Tell me. "

"Please Zack, please cum inside of me!"

He did, releasing a torrent inside her, and she moaned as it flooded within her. He pushed aggressively while he came, and growled through his gritted teeth, his whole body pulsing as he released every last drop into her.

He was pleased with her. Still blindfolded, she felt his cock in her mouth, and she understood that he was letting her clean him. She began immediately, sucking his purple head, sliding her lips down the thick angry length of his shaft. She heard him say "good girl Jess" and felt his fingers stroke her cheek. When he finally removed his cock from her soft mouth she sighed and said, "thank you Zack."

He lay down next to her and slid the blindfold from her eyes. He looked at her and said "we're not done yet my little slave."