Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is just lying there on the bed, my face is covered with her cum, and I am using my finger to wipe it off and into my mouth. She tastes sweeter then I could ever think of. She just looks up at me and say, "WOW!" After she has caught her breath, she looks down and sees I am rock hard, and tell me it's my turn. I give her that devilish smile and assure her not to worry; there is more to come. I climb from the bed and get a towel. She sets up and slides to the edge of the bed, as she stands she realizes her legs are weak and falls back on the bed. We both start laughing. She regains her legs and goes to the bathroom to clean up a bit. I too clean up a bit at the bathroom sink.

When she returns, I am at the bar, with the last of the champagne for us. She walks to me; she looks so hot in the candlelight. We sip the champagne without saying a word, just looking into each other's eyes. We finish our drinks, she puts on some more soft music, taking me be the hand she leads me to the bed. She turns me and tells me to lie down. I grin that evil grin, and do as she asks. She walks to the end of the bed, eyeing and smiling at me. She slowly crawls onto the bed, up to my cock. It is hard and ready! She licks it, and rubs my balls with her fingers. After several sucks she works her way up to me, kissing and biting on the way. She places her legs on either side of mine, slowly grinding her hot cunt on me. As she leans forward to kiss me I reach up and caress her tits, her nipples are hard. I pull them to me and suck them each in turn. She reaches down and finds my cock, holding it to her pussy she slowly works it in. Even after playing so much she is still tight. She slides down on me, and then just holds herself there working my cock with her pussy muscles.

She is sitting up on me just looking into my eyes, she is not moving, just her pussy is contracting on my cock, milking me. I move my hands to her tits and lightly rub her nipples then grab her tits fully. She throws her head back and grinds into me harder. She looks back at me and grins. Slowly she rises off me, just to the point of pop out, then… Slam, back down and doesn't stop. Bouncing up and down on me, driving my cock hard in and out of her pussy. She sees the look on my face and knows I am close, and she pulls off! I look at her as if begging. She stands over me, takes her hand down to her clit and rubs it. She knows she is driving me crazy! She rubs her tits and tweaks her nipples as if teasing me. It's working.

She takes a finger deep into her pussy, pulls it out and licks it clean, and then looking into my eyes she say,

" FUCK ME HARD!"

She quickly lays down on the bed on her back, pulling her legs up high. I am up and ready, moving between her legs I slide my cock into her wet pussy. I feel her grip it tight. I start to pump slowly, to make it last, but she has gotten me so crazy I don't think I can hold. I move from side to side, in and out, I can't take any more! I start to pound in and out, hard; we can hear her pussy squishing. She has pulled her leg up so high that my balls are slapping her ass. She starts screaming, she is about to cum, and I feel her clinch down as she cums on my cock. This sets me off and I explode into her. I pump hard into her as we cum bucking wildly. I hold my position while she milks me with her tight lips, pulsing and squeezing. Slowly her legs drop and I collapse on top of her. I kiss her and she grabs my ass. Holding me into her. I feel her clinch on my softening cock, as she milks the last from me.

I roll off her, and flop on my back on the bed. Breathless and sweaty, all I can do is just grin! She rolls toward me and grins also. We grip each other and kiss, and then she turns over on her side, I spoon behind her with my arm over her caressing her right tit and we drift off to sleep.

12