Meeting a Celebrity Crush Ch. 01

Story Info
A Taylor Swift fan gets to know Taylor backstage.
1.5k words
4.58
39.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was never any doubt in my mind what my true feelings were. I never would've admitted it to anybody, since I've always been shy, but whenever I looked at the cover of that first CD a friend bought me, my heart did a skip and (as long as no one else was around) I couldn't help grinning like an idiot. I was sure I had the biggest celebrity crush in the history of the world.

Part of why I never would've admitted it was because I figured my crush on Taylor Swift was schoolgirl-silly. I mean, there I was, a supposedly mature college student, and I could drool over a huge, desktop picture of her and her curly blonde hair for hours. I fantasized about meeting her, but it wasn't until she popped into my head while I was masturbating that I realized my feelings were stronger than just a casual crush. At that moment of realization, I had no idea that things would get much, much more interesting in just a few months.

One of my roommates, Sarah, revealed herself to be the best friend of a huge Taylor Swift fan two days before she was supposed to go to a concert with that friend—and Sarah was too sick to do more than lay in bed and cough. I had met her friend a few times, and she seemed nice. But I was really surprised when Sarah offered me the ticket she could no longer use.

"Come on Katie," she said between sniffles. "I know you're a closet T-Swizz fan." I blushed, and it took a little more cajoling, but I finally accepted the ticket. When I looked at it, my mouth fell open in surprise.

"Sarah I can't take this! This isn't just a ticket—it's a backstage pass! You should just sell this to someone who really wants it." Sarah smiled.

"C'mon, you should go. Jenny would really like to go with someone, and even though you guys haven't hung out much, you'll enjoy it much more than I ever would have." I thanked her and went to my room, trying to wrap my head around the thought of meeting Taylor in person. When the memory of my last masturbation fantasy about her crossed my mind, I blushed bright red and wondered if I could ever really face her.

The concert venue was packed, and people were constantly trying to crowd closer to the stage. Jenny, of course, had paid to be right in front of the stage. In the very front row was not where I wanted to be. How was my heart supposed to handle the excitement of seeing Taylor sing and dance a few feet away from me? I only felt out of place until she showed up on stage, however. When she appeared, everyone freaked out, and the fact that I did too didn't stand out. I jumped and yelled with the rest of the audience, and was having the best time.

She walked out to where the audience was and knelt down, high-fiving girls who were practically fainting from excitement. Then she came over to our side, and knelt right in front of me...she looked directly into my eyes and for the few seconds she was singing to me and me only, everything around me disappeared. She continued on with the show, but I couldn't concentrate on anything except how much I couldn't wait to get backstage and meet her in a more intimate setting.

There was a small group of people that had backstage passes, and Taylor was taking her time to talk to each of them in turn. We were the last two to talk to her, but a couple seconds in Jenny's phone rang. She had arranged to have someone cover her shift at her part-time job, but there was some mix-up and she was going to be in trouble if she didn't show up after all. She apologized and ran off. I waved to her and then turned back around, realizing I was the only one left. I opened my mouth to say something but at that moment an argument started between some of the managers.

"Why don't you come up to my dressing room?" Taylor said, gesturing me to follow her up a small staircase. My heart was pounding with nervousness as I walked ahead of her into the dressing room and she shut the door. And locked it. "Don't worry, no one will bother us. I get a little time to wind down at the end of the show. They have to tear down set pieces and stuff and I like just hanging out in here." She was sitting on the edge of a vanity that had a big mirror. I was sitting on the end of a couch close to her, and my head was almost level with her knees...her legs were almost totally bare, since the shorts she was wearing looked like they didn't reach any lower on her thighs than her underwear.

Suddenly realizing I was staring at her legs, I looked up and found her looking at me. Her head was tilted a little to the side and she had let down her hair, which fell gently around her shoulders. Her lips were ruby red with lipstick and parted a little in a gentle smile. Her blue eyes locked onto mine and refused to let go. She asked me some questions and I must have answered because she laughed magically at one of my answers, but all my brain could concentrate on was how close we were to each other.

"I hoped you would be coming backstage when I saw you during the concert," she said, running the tips of her fingers along the top of her thigh. "That was the first and only time I've felt an electric shock when I looked in somebody's eyes."

"I love your eyes," I blurted out. I couldn't get my mouth to say what I wanted!

"You're so cute," she said, gently touching the hand I had forgotten was laying on the arm of the couch. My fingers felt hypersensitive to her touch, receiving more heat than fingers could possibly be capable of producing. She slid of the vanity and came and sat next to me. We talked quietly about the show for a few minutes, me telling her what I loved about it and her telling me what it was like being up on stage.

In a lull in the conversation, as she was looking down, I reached out and gently pushed her hair behind her ear...and just let my hand linger on the back of her neck. She looked up, and I kissed her, melting my heart and heating up my body. My left hand traced a line between her thighs and I slipped my fingertips under her shorts. I was shocked at my boldness, but she was more than receptive—she encouraged it, by taking my hand and putting it on the button that would undo her shorts.

I didn't hesitate, unbuttoning and unzipping her sexy short shorts as fast as I could. She slipped her hand under my shirt and squeezed my breast, thrilling me. I got her shorts off but before I could take off her panties she pushed my down onto the couch and practically tore my pants and underwear off. She looked even sexier when she was acting wild, and I could feel myself getting even wetter than I already was.

She spread my legs and swooped in to start licking my clitoris, doing it quickly at first but then she really buried her face into my most sensitive areas and was licking me all over. I was soon gyrating against her face, going higher and higher up this rollercoaster of pleasure.

She stopped for a second, and when I whined for her to come back, she said, "Hang on, I just have to grab something from my bags." I watched as she pulled out a strap-on from deep within her travel bag and put it on. I shook from the anticipation of having her pump it inside me.

She licked me more, until I could no longer take it—I needed her to penetrate me. Her thumb took the place of her tongue on my clitoris and she gently worked the strap-on into me, slipping in easily. She humped slowly at first but I wasn't satisfied.

"Faster, Taylor..." I breathed in ecstasy. "And harder, do it harder baby." She proceeded to fuck me hard, her thighs slapping against my butt. I almost screamed out, but I bit it back since I knew there were other people not far away, just on the other side of the dressing room door. It was so hard not to cry out though, because damn, Taylor's a great fuck. She rubbed my shining pearl and soon, in our perfect rhythm, I came so hard that it got on her panties. I lay panting as she sought my mouth, still tasting of my juices.

"Think you can top that?" she teased. I felt burning hot and somewhat drained, but the thought of taking my turn with the strap-on fired me up again. I was ready to accept her challenge.

End of Chapter 1.