Meeting A Dom Complete

Story Info
She meets a Dom for the first time.
6k words
4.6
22.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was shining brightly as I stepped into the driveway. I gazed into the yard and noticed a small bunny sunning himself in the grass. A smile crossed my face as I regarded this as a lucky omen. Rabbits were always my favorites and this one was here to say goodbye as I drove into the great unknown. At least that's what it felt like to me.

At 52 I was beginning a journey into a world that was both exciting and frightening. I was about to explore a hidden side of me and I had no idea what my journey would produce. It would either begin a new and wonderful experience for me or would provide yet another area in which to fail. I slid behind the wheel of the car and took a deep breath. Ready or not I was going to meet my Dom.

I pulled into the parking lot and glanced around. He knew what kind of car I drove and he had instructed me to pull into the lot, choose a space and wait. Convinced I should start up the car and drive away. Well, I told myself, submission is the giving up of your control to another. Why not start now? Why not just decide that the outcome of today was now in the hands of the man, I had chosen to be my Dom? Taking another deep breath, I decided that was just what I was going to do. If he arrived, he would be in charge and if he didn't, then I would just drive home and start again.

I was never very good at waiting and now probably more than ever, my nerves were frazzled. All of the doubts of the last week came rushing back at me at once. Would he be here? Would he like me? Could I be submissive? How would this day end? What should I do next? That part was easy. He already told me I was to remove my panties in the car and bring them in with me. I struggled as I slipped my panties off and dropped them in my purse. Now I really felt vulnerable.

For the first time the total impact of what I was about to do hit me. I closed my eyes and rested my head back on the seat. Taking a deep breath, I tried to calm myself. As my nerves slowly began to settle I thought about what I was about to do, for at least the 1000th time today. I had made up my mind and I was going to see it through, although part of me was still con was totally at ease now...relaxed and feeling safe...all of my fears and concerns of the previous week had evaporated.

The cool wind brushed across my face as the car door opened. I could feel his presence as he climbed in beside me and closed the door. I wanted to open my eyes and look over at him, but my heart was gripped with fear. I was as much afraid of his impressions of me as I was of his power. I could hear the beating of my heart and my pulse raced as I felt his presence beside me. I could smell his cologne fresh and spicy. I could hear his breath soft and steady. My mind was racing. What to do next?

Suddenly I felt a light touch on my shoulder and firm masculine voice in my ear, "Relax. Don't open your eyes, just relax."

His hand moved across my shoulder and I felt it at the back of my neck. His fingers softly massaged my neck and I could feel the tension flowing from my body into his hand. I lowered my head and moved it from side to side as he massaged my shoulders and the top of my back. It was hypnotic. I could almost feel myself drifting away.

I sighed and I felt his lips graze my neck moving softly up to my jaw and across to my lips. His touch was so soft, yet so much in command. I was powerless to stop him and did not want to. I felt myself aware of only him and his touch...lips and hands as they moved over my body. There was no other reality. The world had ceased to exist except in this car with this man.

"Open your eyes for me," he whispered. I opened my eyes to face him. I was confronted by a pair of kind yet forceful eyes, that seemed to see into my soul. He smiled softly.

"Hello" was all he said. "Hello" I responded. "Are you ready?" he asked.

I feared I would have no voice, so enthralled was I. "Yes" I replied.

He just smiled. He got out of the car and closed the door. Moving around to my door, he opened it and reached his hand inside. I placed my hand in his and slide out of the car. He closed the door and turned towards the motel. He never said a word, but never let go of my hand, as he lead me across the parking lot and into the room. He locked the door behind him still holding on to my hand and led me to the bathroom. He gently pushed me inside and closed the door behind me.

I glanced up and saw my reflection in the mirror. My face was filled with doubt and confusion. The calm and serenity I had known briefly in the car quickly deserted me.

I struggled to remember just what I was expected to do next. I moved to the sink and took down a washcloth and soap. Running warm water I soaped the washcloth and began to cleanse myself. He had said I was to refresh myself and since I was new from the shower, I felt clean and renewed. I took out my brush and ran it thru my long hair, brushing it carefully behind my shoulders. I leaned on the counter and looked deep into the mirror. I looked calm on the outside, but my insides were in knots. I just hoped I could make it thru this without making a fool of myself. It meant so much to me. I took one final look at myself in the mirror and tapped on the bathroom door.

Opening the bathroom door, I stepped out with my back to the room, my panties in my hand. I could feel him come up behind me....I could smell him.....I could feel his warmth. He did not say a thing except for the few words we had already exchanged. I felt him move closer to me and suddenly my eyes were covered. He told me he would do this, but I still jumped at his touch.

When the blindfold was in place, he pushed my hair aside and kissed the back of my neck...gentle seductive kisses. I could feel myself begin to relax again. His kisses continue as his hands travel up my back and over my shoulders.

He pulled me back into him and held me, his breath still warm on my neck. I took several deep breaths and felt my entire body relax. One final kiss on my neck and he turned me around to face him. I could feel him slip my panties out of my hand as he lead me forward. I dropped my hands to my sides, palms facing forward as he had instructed me. Taking my hand, he led me back into the bedroom.

My ears seemed to be reaching for every sound...large and small. I heard a car go by in the distance and the faint noise from a TV somewhere near us. I could hear his breathing and mine. I could sense him moving around the room. I stood where he left me and awaited his return. What would come next?

I was beginning to panic again, and he was there. It was as if he sensed my fear and came to remove it. I could feel his hands gently moving over my body - caressing and stroking. I could feel my body reaching out for his touch wanting to feel his warmth. He smelled so wonderful. A mixture of all the things that are so particularly male. His breathing was slow and steady.

Suddenly I could feel his hands on the front of my sweater. He ran his finger across my upper chest just inside the neckline. He bent and gently kissed where is finger had just been. I shivered. I felt him open the first button on my sweater. He kissed my chest as the sweater loosened across my shoulders. His hand moved on down to the next button and as he slipped it open, he kissed the newly exposed skin. His touch was electric. It set me on fire. I could feel my breath quickening, but it was no longer with fear. Now, it was with anticipation and desire.

I could feel my body responding to his touch and his kisses. I felt the moisture start to flow between my legs. I knew my nipples were already hard. I could feel them straining against my bra. What would he think when he realized what was happening to me? His fingers continued on down the front of my sweater until all of the buttons were open. I could feel a gentle chill creep over me as the cool air hit my warm skin. Or was that really the cause?

I could feel him pulling my sweater open. He caressed my shoulders and my chest with his finger . He ran his fingertips across the front of my bra grazing my nipples thru the fabric. The already hard nipples seemed to throb under his touch. Already I could feel them begging for more and my fear of what he would think had vanished.

I was lost in a world were there was only he and I and sensations. He slipped the sweater from my shoulders and moved away from me. Again I had the instant feeling of being abandoned and I found myself straining to pick up any sound of his movements to reassure myself he was still with me. He came back in front of me and pulled me into his arms. My arms immediately went up and encircled his neck. He reached up taking my hands in his and removing them from his neck. He gently kissed each palm and returned them firmly to my sides.

He said only one word, "No". It was not said harshly or loudly nor with malice or disapproval , but it left absolutely no room for misinterpretation or refusal.

His hands moved to my hips. He caressed my hips and ran his hands over my lower back and butt. He was so close and I longed to reach out and wrap him in my arms, but my hands remained at my sides where he had put them. It was like sweet agony to have him so close and not be able to touch him. I felt his hands run around the waistband of my skirt as he eased it down over my hips. It fell to the floor in a pool around my feet. He reached down and lifting one foot at a time, he removed it and walked away. The space around me cooled quickly without his presence and I longed to have him near me again.

I heard him moving around the room and my ears strained as I tried to envision what he was doing. I longed to pull the blindfold from my eyes, run to him and throw my arms around him. Instead, I stood quietly and awaited his return. I could feel him behind me as he threw my hair over one shoulder. His lips touched my neck again, placing hot moist kisses across it. He moved to my shoulders and starting at one edge, kissed his way across the top of each shoulder. I felt the shivers travel up and down my spine.

His hand moved down my back and stopped at my bra. He was about to loosen my bra and expose my badly swollen nipples. A flush of embarrassment traveled thru me. What would he think? How would he react? No matter, the choice was his now. I was his now. He opened my bra and I felt it fall away from my chest. My nipples must be even harder from the cool air now stimulating them.

Suddenly, I felt his hands one on each breast, taking it into his hand and kneading it. It took my breath away. Never had my breasts and nipples been so sensitive. I groaned in spite of myself. I felt his fingers grasp my nipples and begin to roll them back and forth. I gasp and threw my head back. The thrill of his touch did not stop at my breasts. It traveled down my stomach and into my most private regions. My already moist pussy now began to flow anew. I could feel the excitement rising in me, but could do nothing to stop it.

Just when I thought I had it under control, I felt his mouth on my right nipple. It was unbearable. My nipples tingled and yearned for more, as my pussy grew excited to the point of release. I knew I could not cum without his permission, it was an agreed on condition and I had no desire to let him know my need so early in our encounter. Instead I squinted my eyes shut and prayed he would find other sources of amusement. He did not.

When he had satisfied himself on my right breast, he moved on to the left one. This one had always been far more sensitive and today was no exception. As soon as his mouth touched the nipple and began to suckle, my pussy screamed for release. Every fiber of my being was centered on my left nipple and the expert way he was teasing it with his mouth. I held my breath and prayed he would stop. It was as if he read my thoughts and I his.

He sucked harder and seemed to say, "You need only ask for release." I ,of course ,was not about to admit defeat so soon, so I suffered in silence.

He continued to lick and suck my nipple, much longer it seemed than he did my right one, as my desire and wanting grew in proportion. Finally, I could stand it no more.

"May I please cum, Sir?" I gasped.

His mouth pulled away from my nipple and even with the blindfold, I knew he was looking at me. I would have been willing to bet his mouth wore a satisfied smile.

"No, my dear, I am afraid not," he answered. "But I will stop my attentions to your nipples."

I breathed a sign of relief. I was still on the brink of cumming, but at least I was being given the opportunity to settle back down.

I felt his hand caress my stomach and his fingertips danced across my abdomen. New waves of desire overtook me. It seemed I was just being allowed to catch my breath and he was at it again.

A sobering thought crossed my mind. If he intended to play with my pussy as he had just played with my nipples, I would never be able to control myself. I knew my clit was badly swollen and the least touch from him would send me over the edge. Should I tell him? But, I was not allowed to talk. What would the punishment for talking be? Would it be worse than the punishment for cumming without permission?

I realized these were questions I should have asked him earlier, but now it was too late. I stood in dread as I felt his hands move lower and lower. Oh My God, what was I to do?

Suddenly his hands stopped moving. He was moving away from me again. I stood very still my ears straining to hear his movements. He was quiet indeed. For a moment I wondered if he had managed to get out of the room without a sound.

Then I heard a small rustle not far away. What now? I had no idea what was to come, but I did know one thing. Never in my life had I been so sexually aroused as I had been here. Never had my senses been so keenly awakened. Never had my body responded so quickly and so thoroughly. I relaxed completely for the first time that day. I knew this is what I wanted. My fate was completely in the hands of another and it felt good. No matter what happened here today, I knew it would be the beginning of a wonderful fulfilling adventure.

A smile crossed my face as I heard him step near. My master was back again to take care of me and I liked it. I liked it very much indeed.

He leaned into me and whispered as he guided me backwards, "Step slowly backwards."

My feet moved backwards as he held me firmly. After a few small steps I felt the back of my heel hit a firm surface.

"Put your hands on my shoulders and step back up" he said.

I lifted my foot, placed my weight on his shoulders and stepped back up. I pulled up my other foot, left go of his shoulders and stood very still, my hands facing forward. I felt him step up next to me. He kissed my neck and stroked my hair. He took my right hand and pulled it away from my body slightly. He kissed the inside of my wrist and I could feel the soft touch of leather as he fastened the cuff to my wrist.

He returned my arm to my side and moved over to the left arm. It too was kissed and fitted with a leather cuff. I sensed him kneel down and felt his hand on my ankle. He moved my right foot far out to the side; then he did the same with my left. My breath quickened. I felt the same feel of leather on my ankles as he fastened two more cuffs in place. I took a deep breath and felt a leather collar being fitted around my neck.

"It's your collar," he said. "You may feel it if you wish."

I reached up and felt the leather collar that encircled my neck. I ran my fingers over it and caressed it. It somehow felt like it belonged. I could feel a large metal ring on the front of the collar and wondered if he would attach a leash to it. My fingers grazed across the spikes embedded in it. It felt warm around my neck. It already felt like a part of me. I returned my hands to my sides.

I heard the rattle of chains and felt him attaching something to my collar. The cold feel of metal touched my skin as the chains hung down. I felt him lift my left breast and loop the cold steel around it. I heard him clip the chain to my collar. He repeated the process with my right breast. My breasts were now encased in the cold metal and held out in front of me.

I felt my right hand being lifted into the air and again I heard the click of metal. He released my arm and instead of it returning to my side, it was suspended in air. He fastened my left arm also and I was bound to the two tall white columns I had noticed when I entered the room.

I felt his hands on my right ankle and heard the familiar click again. In a minute the left leg was secured also. I was bound spread eagle between the columns. I could not move. My heart was pounding and my juices were flowing. I waited to see what would come next.

I didn't have to wait long. I felt something run over my thighs. I had no idea what it was. It was stiff and cold and it trailed up across my left breast and nipple. Then I felt it across me lips.

"Hold this." he said, as he placed the crop between my teeth. I bit down on it and held it tightly in my mouth.

As I stood there bound to the columns with my breasts bound in chains and a crop in my teeth, I heard the distinct sound of a shutter being released. He had taken my picture. I felt the crop being released from my mouth and felt his fingers running across my lips.

The crop ran up and down my body and across my aching nipples. The thrill of it rippled thru my body. My head was swimming. My breath was uneven. My senses were more alert than they had ever been.

Suddenly I felt his fingers on my nipples again. He grasped both nipples in his fingers and rolled them. Not gently this time, but with a purpose. I felt a small twinge of pain, but a great wave of pleasure. I moaned and threw my head back. It seemed that was all the encouragement he needed, for he went at my nipples in earnest now. He tugged and twisted them, rubbing them with the palm of his hand. I was in sweet agony. It hurt yet it felt like heaven.

I wanted to stop him and I wanted him to never stop. My emotions were so confused. I swayed in my bonds and moaned out loud and he continued his play. My nipples were sos hard, I thought they would burst. Suddenly I felt his lips on my right breast as he continued to play with my right nipple. His teeth grazed the nipple and his lips suckled at it. The feeling was incredible.

Never had my nipples been so sensitive and responsive. When he clamped down on my nipple with his teeth, I went nuts. My hips rocked and my body tensed. He chewed and chewed on my breast and I was lost in a sea of ecstasy. I had no choice but to ask. I had let it go too far.

"May I please cum, Master?" I gasped.

"No, you may not," he answered.

I could not believe my ears. He was denying me release and I knew I could not stop. I would have to cum with or without his permission. I had to try again.

"Please, oh please, Master, I am begging you. Please let me cum," I cried out. He must have heard the desperation in my voice.

"Yes, my dear, you may cum now," he replied.

I barely heard the full response as my body was overtaken by wave after wave of pleasure. The orgasm shook me to the core. My legs got weak and my head spun. Had it not been for my bonds I would have fallen to my knees. I stood completely suspended between the columns as the waves of feeling coursed thru me.

"Thank you Master, oh Thank You," I cried as I felt the orgasm begin to subside.

I felt his lips warm on mine as he kissed me. Over and over his lips caressed mine. I was lulled into a sense of euphoria as I reveled in my pleasure.

Suddenly I felt the sting of the crop against my ass. It was like a splash of cold water in my face. I gasped and jumped. It was just a light slap, but so unexpected. It was quickly followed by another, just a bit harder than the first. I squirmed as it hit. Then a third....this one harder still.

12