Meeting A Dom Complete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel a warmth begin to spread across my ass. It felt good, almost comforting. I felt something soft and velvety being rubbed across my ass where the crop had struck. It moved down my body and around to the front of my thigh. The softness moved up towards my pussy lips and across them. Hummmmmm it felt so nice.....so soft and warm.

Then another taste of the crop hit my ass, hard this time. I jumped and tears sprang to my eyes as the crop landed once more. I cried out and tried to move away from it. It was no use; I was bound. I was at his mercy. I felt the crop one more time. It bit into the soft skin of my ass already tender from previous strikes. I whimpered and twisted from side to side. I felt the warmth in my ass. I was confused. It hurt yet it felt good. What was happening?

As I was trying to figure it out, I felt his fingers run across my pussy lips. I gasp as a strong sensation ran thru me. My ass was now warm and sensual and my pussy was excited and needy.

I tried to thrust my hips forward to force his fingers deep within the folds of my pussy. It didn't succeed. His fingers remained on the outer lips....playing up and down in a tantalizing manner. I groaned out loud. My heart was pounding in my ears. My lips were caressed by something soft and velvety. My pussy longed to be satisfied.

All feelings stopped.....until the crop struck again. I jumped and cried out, and the warmth spread....and I smiled. It felt exciting and I wanted more. I wondered if he was there watching the smile on my face. I wondered if he knew that my fear had changed to pleasure and longing. Of course he knew. I had no idea how he achieved it, but I was sure he knew what I felt and what I was thinking almost as quickly as I did. It was what made him so special. It was as if he anticipated my needs and fulfilled them before I even realized them.

The crop seared across my ass three times more and the pain and warmth, more intense than before spread thru me as I stifled a cry. The sensation changed to a gentle caress as a soft velvety feeling crossed my ass, followed by a tongue and a string of kisses. I hung on the chains as my knees went weak.

My mind was no longer grasping what was happening around me. I was drifting in a world of feelings and emotions. Kisses crossed my lower back and followed my spine up to my shoulders....across my shoulders and up the side of my neck. I could feel his warm breath in my ear. I slowly twisted my head and moaned. I willed him to go on...to cover me with kisses...to bring me to climax.

I felt the blindfold being removed from my eyes. A strong wave of bitter disappointment coursed thru me. It was over. I did not want it to be over. I gazed over at him. He had a smile on his face and his eyes shone. He ran a small piece of fur up my arm and I knew what the soft velvety feeling caressing my body had been.

He didn't say a word as he began to loosen the chains holding my arms and legs. I was free, but in body only. The chains may just as well have still held me for I had no desire to do anything but follow his directives.

He took my hand and led me down off of the platform and turned me to face him. We stood perfectly still and silent gazing into each others eyes for what seemed like a lifetime and but a moment. All sense of time and space had ceased to be. There was only he and I.....alone.....together.

Placing his hands on my shoulders, he gently pushed me down to my knees. I kept my eyes facing forward and for the first time I saw his cock. It was magnificent and it took my breath away. It was long and thick with a distinctive head. I wanted to reach out and touch it, but I kept my hands at my side. Rather, I reached out with my tongue to caress it, but it was not what he wanted....yet. His hand stopped my head before I reached his cock.

I gazed up at him with only my eyes and he smiled down at me. He ran his finger over my lips and moved closed. I felt his cock caress my cheeks, first one and then the other. I closed my eyes and savored the feel of his velvet cock against my flesh...and smiled. His cock grazed my lips and they parted slightly. Again his cock crossed my lips and I felt the moisture of his first drops of cum. My tongue ran across my lips and I tasted his warm thick cream. He rested his cock on my lips and my tongue snaked out to lick it. The tip of my tongue outlined the head of his cock working its way into the small hole on top. More of his cum oozed out onto my tongue.

His hands moved to the back of my head and eased it forward. I opened my mouth and his cock slipped inside. As I moved down the shaft of his cock, I caressed the underside with my tongue. It flicked across his cock and massaged the underside. A deep groan escaped his throat. I groaned along with him. My lips began to move steadily up and down his manhood. My lips were wrapped tightly around his cock and I sucked as it slipped out of my mouth. His balls were tighter and tighter as he threw his head back and enjoyed the sensations.

I slipped my hands around him and placing them on his butt, I pulled him even deeper into my mouth. His cock slid down my throat and my tongue massaged it as it rested deep in my mouth. I continued to make love to his cock until he gently pulled me away.

He pulled me to my feet and kissed me deeply. My pulse was racing and my heart was pounding. My head was spinning. He led me to the bed.

"Crawl onto the bed on all fours," he said.

I crawled onto the bed with my butt towards him. He placed a pillow in front of me.

"Put your head on the pillow and your arms out to the side of your body," he ordered.

I followed his instructions. Now my hips and butt were high in the air as was my pussy and they were all fully exposed to him. I was fully exposed. I never felt so vulnerable. I could feel him moving closer behind me.

"Reach back with your hands and spread your cheeks and pussy lips wide for me. It is time for your inspection."

I knew what he was going to do, but I never imagined it would be this invasive. I felt my cheeks blushing red. After all I had been through, I could not believe this would affect me so.

He was prying my lips even further apart with his fingers. I could feel his breath on my warm wet inner pussy lips. I felt everything puckering and quivering. He continued to probe and explore for some time while I laid before him holding my most intimate parts open to him. He told me this would show my submission and demonstrate the total extent of his control.....and it did. Nothing he could have done could have driven the point home more clearly. But in spite of my discomfort, I was excited.

I longed for him to stroke my clit with his tongue or plunge his tongue deep into my pussy or my ass. I felt my hips start to move seeming to have a mind of their own.

Suddenly, my cunt was full of him. Without a word of warning he plunged his cock deep into my pussy. I gasped and cried out. The feeling was unbelievable. He grabbed my hips and slowly began to move his cock in and out of my pussy. My hips began to move in rythum with him. He plunged deeper and harder into my pussy as time progressed. I was aware only of him. He filled my senses and I could feel the waves of pleasure steadily building. His balls slapped against my pussy as he moved faster and faster. He bent over me and grabbed my tits. His fingers pinched the nipples as his cock continued to drive in and out of my pussy.

Finally, I could take it no more.

"May I cum, Master?" I cried.

This time there was no hesitation. My answer was a single word,

"Yes."

My pussy exploded in wave after wave of pleasure. My orgasm overtook me as my pussy broke into spasms around his cock. I could feel the muscles grabbing and relaxing around his cock as the second wave of pleasure overtook me and the orgasms continued. A third orgasm broke forth from me before I felt the sensations finally begin to subside and still he pumped away.

I was full of pure animal pleasure and desire. I didn't want him to ever stop, but he did.

Pulling his cock from my body, he rolled me over on my back and walked away. I felt a tide of sorrow wash over me. He was leaving me. Ah, but only for a moment, because he was back.

"Raise your arms and legs in the air," he ordered.

As I raised my limbs high into the air, I heard the clip of metal as he bound my ankles and wrists together. Now my pussy was spread wide open in front of him and I could feel the cool air in the room moving across it.

He crawled on the bed and I could feel his breath on my pussy. Then his tongue surged into my wide open cunt. I screamed and shuttered. I was ready to cum already.

"May I cum Master?" I gasped.

"No, dear, not yet," he replied.

I could not believe he was denying me. My legs began to shake as I struggled to control my building orgasm.

"Now," he said.

The word was no sooner across his lips, then my body began to shake with an orgasm. Wave after wave...orgasm after orgasm, overtook me, and he continued to eat me. I could not stand the sensation. My pussy was ultra sensitive, but I knew there was no point in begging him to stop.

My body was his. He raised up over me and plunged into me once more. My pussy wrapped so tightly around his cock and I felt him begin to shudder with his own release. We came together and moaned together and collapsed together. He beside me, my hands and legs still in the air.

He gently released my limbs and they fell down to the bed. I was completely exhausted and had never been so sated in my life. I could never remember being so high on emotions or orgasms being so intense.

We laid in each other's arms and enjoyed the after glow of our lovemaking. We talked quietly; we laughed together. We made love again and again....I came and came. He came again. He removed the cuffs and my collar.

When my collar came off, I felt a great sense of loss. In a very short time it had become a part of me. It felt like it belonged and I wanted it back. We cleaned up, got dressed and prepared to leave.

He walked me to my car and kissed me softly. We drove out of the parking lot and went our separate ways.

The sun was still shining and there was a soft cool breeze in the air. I went over the afternoon in my mind as I drove home. Never had I experienced such an intense fulfilling sexual experience. The giving over of my power and control had harvested me with an incredible reward. I was relaxed and happy. A sweet picture of my Master filled my mind. I longed for the next time we would met. I knew the greatest adventure of my life had just begun.

12