Meeting A Guy From A Chat Site

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phillip's fuck organ had swelled even stiffer as he continued to fuck this horny young slut. Jenny thrust her fingers deep into her distended pussy she sensed that her hung stud would soon be basting her bowel tract with another load of cum. The orgasm burst suddenly, deep inside her, making her pussy gush onto her fingers, and her asshole spasmodically grip and milk around Phillip's hammering cock. Jenny shrieked with shameless pleasure, humping and bucking and thrusting as hard as she could. "Fuck my asshole, fuck my slutty, shitty asshole!" she cried. With those words Phillip collapsed on top of her, ramming his cock to the hilt in her sucking bowels as his load of cock juice began to spurt, deluging her bowels with an ocean of sperm. Jenny flexed her anal muscles around the huge, softening cock and he could feel his sperm oozing past his lifeless cock.

He lay behind her, his flaccid cock still buried in her ass, lost in his thoughts and the warm afterglow good sex provided. He had thought that she was just another brat jerking him around. Especially last night when she had chatted excitedly about how hot she had got watching the video clip of his Great Dane Sampson fucking his wife. Then when she quickly agreed to a $250 "audition" in her home he was almost sure it was a young teenage guy jerking his chain... thank god he had decide to drop by on his way back from his farm. Now he had experienced her first hand he knew it was the best $250 he had ever spent.

He started to wonder what she would do for the usual $1500 fee he paid his stars. He pictured Jenny joining his biggest draw card, his wife Kay, at their special monthly show where she performed with Sampson and anyone from the audience who paid the extra to be on the stage. He felt Jenny wriggle away from him and to his surprise and delight she began to lick his shit streaked cock clean... Mmmm yes he was sure she would soon be one of his stars... doing an exhibition fuck with Sampson... and many other things as well...

12