Meeting a New Friend

Story Info
A couple on a romantic trip to a new town meet a new friend.
3.5k words
4.24
41.8k
28
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go DO something!" said my wife from the bedroom. We'd had a nice lazy Saturday morning so far, relaxing in our rented mountain cabin. We came in from the city the night before, looking to take a break from busy jobs and busy life. So far, that's all we'd done, and I could tell my wife was getting a little stir-crazy.

From my spot on the couch in the front room of the cabin, I walked in and joined her on the bed. Jane was still wearing her pajamas, a cute little strapped shirt and booty shorts number that were some of my favorites to see her in. The shorts barely covered the ample curves of her hips, which is why I liked them so much. They still left a little bit to the imagination!

I laid down beside her, stroking her leg and hip, and watched her reading one of those paranormal romance novels filled with vampires or werewolves or something who spent most of their time screwing humans instead of killing them like in the books that I read. But she liked them, and I reaped the rewards from them, so who was I to pass judgement!

Rolling over, she looked at me and repeated her request. "Let's DO something!" Raising my eyebrows suggestively, I told her that we could do something right now! "I mean OUT!" she said, as she playfully batted my hand away.

I asked her what she would like to do, then. "Well, on our drive in there was a great arboretum, did you see it?" I nodded and said that I had. We share an interest in plants and gardening, having recently transformed our new house's yard from an overgrown tangle to a well-manicured lawn. She's always on the lookout for new methods and ideas, so she loved to check out any parks or nature reserves.

After agreeing with her proposal, we had a light lunch and headed out. She dressed in a comfortable but nice pair of jeans those showed off her wonderful curvy hips, plus a low-cut, wispy top that displayed her full breasts. She looked good enough to eat, but unfortunately that would have to wait for later!

A short drive in the car later, we arrived at the arboretum. Although the grounds surrounding were gorgeous, brightly in bloom in late-summer glory, there wasn't a single other car in the parking lot. We wondered if we were here too early, before opening, but as we approached the main door, we saw an attendant inside. We were pleased that we might have the run of the place ourselves, so we went in.

The younger man inside at the front desk welcomed us, took our admission fee, and asked if we were interested in a guided tour. My wife and I conferred, and agreed that a guide might be helpful, since they might have some insights to the methods in use here.

It turned out we were right, and the young man was a wealth of knowledge. As we got to know him and the arboretum, we learned quite a bit about the area and their way of doing things. He was in his early twenties, about ten years younger than my wife and I, and finishing his student work in botany studies at a local university. The work he was doing here was part of his last semester of school, and would be graduating at the end of the summer. We learned all about the arboretum's native plant species, water conservation, and their history.

We also learned quite a bit about him, or James, as we finally learned. My wife and I are tall, and James is in between us in height, about six feet. Where I'm broad shouldered, James is more slender, dark haired to my lighter. He had a nerdy, bookish vibe, looking entirely the part of an interning student. But he was very well-spoken and confident, and James turned out to be an excellent guide.

After nearly three hours at the facility flew by in nearly a blink of an eye, we were all tired, thirsty, and hungry. Since we were new to the area, and had no plans, we asked James where we should head for diner and drinks. He described a great BBQ and micro-brewery to us, just a few minutes drive from here near his campus, and suggested we try it out. My wife, always the party planner, asked off-hand if James would care to meet us there. He was a bit dumbfounded, but agreed, saying he didn't have any other plans. The arboretum closed at 5pm on Saturdays, so he would join us there after.

My wife was giggly in the car as we left, and I had to ask her what was so funny. "You didn't notice at all?" she exclaimed. "James could not keep his eyes off my ass the entire time we were there." I was surprised but not shocked, since men are always watching my wife's impressively curved backside whenever we're out in public. But I didn't notice at all, and I was surprised that after that, my wife wanted to invite him to dinner! Turns out that's not all she was considering inviting him for.

"How adventurous are you feeling today?" asked my wife. "What are you planning?" I replied, suspicious. "Well, James's pretty cute, and I can tell he's interested. You've mentioned to me lots of times that you'd love to see me with another guy." said my wife. "Why not James?"

Why not James indeed?

My wife was right. I had for a long time had a fantasy of watching my wife with another man. Not only that, but I was interested in all sorts of other combinations of me, my wife, and another man, but never really got around to mentioning those to her!

In our past, we'd had fun with different toys and scenarios. I told her how much I loved to see her knelt between my legs, her ass up in the air, her mouth bobbing on my cock. I confessed that it would be a huge thrill to see another man back behind her, filling her up, gently pushing her face into my cock. Other times, she would use a toy in my ass, smiling, asking how it felt to get filled up like her, as she stroked my cock. Of course, I loved every second of it, and would shoot cum out all over my chest when we were finished. I privately wondered how a cock would feel in my ass, or in my mouth, as it shot cum into me.

Thinking about these things brought a flush to my face, and I could tell by her crooked grin and the way she rubbed my thigh on our drive over to the restaurant that she was thinking the same things. As we parked, smelling the smoke from the barbecue fill my nose, she asked in no uncertain terms "Can we bring James back to the cottage with us? Are you as interested as I am in seeing where this goes?" I nodded in agreement, and said that I wanted to find out with her, together, what another man could do. "And don't worry, whatever happens, you are the one I love and you are the one I'm going home with." she said. I told her I knew, that I was confident in us, that whatever happened was just for fun. After ten years of marriage, I had total trust in her.

Both our hearts were racing as we walked into the restaurant. We each ordered a drink to calm our nerves, me one of the excellent brews made locally at this establishment, and her one of the fruity ice drinks that she loves. We sipped our drinks and chatted about what exactly might happen this evening, provided James was game for a little bit of carefree fun.

To help convince him, my wife was hoping to charm him. She said that he was already interested, since earlier he couldn't keep his eyes off of her. But would he be willing to do more than look? We'd soon find out. At least, that was the hope.

Five o'clock came and went, and as it was getting closer to six, my wife and I were getting more and more worried. We were enjoying our drinks, but even through the warm alcohol buzz, we were anxious about if James would even show.

A few minutes after six, as we were contemplating leaving and heading home in defeat, James walked through the door. Looking around, he spotted our table, and come over. As head approached, we could both see he was a bit upset, and we shared a glance.

James sat and my wife inquired, direct as she usually is, if everything was okay. He said it was fine, just some trouble with his girlfriend. We ordered a few drinks and appetizers, and prodded him to explain further, if he wanted to talk. He explained that things had been rocky between them recently, and the reason he was late is because she came to the arboretum after work to talk. Things apparently didn't go very well, and he finally left and came here.

"Well don't let her worry you!" my wife said, cheerfully. "Have a drink and relax."

And relax we did.

It turned out that we all got along famously. We chatted endlessly about our share interests in horticulture, and James shared about the work he was doing in his degree program. The drinks certainly helped things along, and by the end of the evening, we were fast friends.

As things were winding down and the place was clearing out, my wife the party planner spoke up and said "This has been too fun to let end here! James, would you care to come back to our cabin for some wine?" The look in my wife's eye, and the hand lightly on her upper thigh, suggested to all of us that wine would not be the only thing on the menu tonight. James looked mildly scandalized, but my stupid grin and her smoldering stare were about all the convincing that he needed.

I offered to drive the three of us back, and my wife grabbed James by the hand and pulled him into the back seat with her. I couldn't help but smile as I saw her whispering in his ear, laughing excitedly, and stroking his thighs.

The drive felt like it took forever, but we finally arrived at our cozy cabin, and the three of us wasted no time heading inside. We all saw the lust in each others eyes, and didn't want to speak to break the mood.

My wife led James over to the couch and sat him down, with me beside her. James finally spoke up, looking at me and asking if I was okay with all of this. I replied that I wasn't sure what exactly was going to happen, but I was interested in finding out! My wife said simply "How about we just ask permission before we do anything, and everyone has to agree first!" James and I thought that was a pretty good agreement.

"First," my wife said "I'd love to show James what he's been staring at all day. Does that sound alright?" We voiced our emphatic agreement, and my wife stood up from the couch and in front of us removed her top, and bared the lacy bra she'd put on earlier that day. She looked radiant, and totally in charge, with her two subjects before her. With a flourish, she removed her bra, and released her wonderful breasts for both of us to see.

"Now I'd like you both to suck on my nipples." James and I shared a look, nodded, and together pulled my wife close to us. With him on her left breast, and me on her right, we sucked and kissed and licked like it was our first time.

"Oh! Oh! Whew, hold on," my wife said, her knees weak from the pleasure. "I need to have a seat!" and she had sat down between us. We continued kissing her chest and neck, as her hands wandered toward the crotch on either side of her. The encouragement we'd had so far was getting both of us worked up, as I could tell from the bulge growing on the other side of my wife.

I suggested to James that we make things a little easier for her, and stood up to drop our pants to the floor. Our cocks were a nearly even match, his a little longer than my six inches, but a little thinner. I'm glad we didn't have any basis for jealousy there!

Returning to our seats, my wife exclaimed "Oh now this is what I was looking for!" and as we continued to kiss her chest, she began working her hands up and down our cock shafts.

Looking over at me, my wife asks "Do you mind if I try him out?" I told her I would love that. She asked James if he would like her to use her mouth on his cock. He nodded, not trusting himself to speak.

My wife got up from the couch, but before she could get down on the floor I pulled her over to me. Placing my hands on the button of her jeans, I asked permission to remove them. She smiled and said yes, and winked at James, as I unbuttoned and pulled down her jeans, revealing her wonderfully curved hips and ass. We could also see her pretty, bare pussy, recently shaved, because of course she wasn't wearing anything underneath! Our gasps pleased her, as she smiled and laughed, and got down on her knees in front of James.

My wife loves to suck cock, and she is pretty talented at it, if my experiences are anything to judge by. The moment her lips encircled the head of his penis, he let loose a low groan, and a smile crossed my face. I love to watch my wife when she sucks me, but this was an entirely different perspective. And she was clearly enjoying it, being in charge of pleasuring him and slightly tormenting me. Our eyes met, and with her lips around another man's cock, she could see the smile on my face.

As she continue to work on him, I got down on the floor beneath her. Her breasts were swaying gently as she bobbed her head up and down on James's crotch, and I figured her pussy would be an easy target. I tucked my head between her thighs and started kissing her swollen pussy lips. I used my fingers to part her labia, and darted my tongue in and out, deftly touching her clit. Her soft moans, stifled from the cock in her mouth, shot a thrill down my spine. I could sense and taste her arousal as her pussy got wetter by the moment.

Releasing James's prick with a loud slurp, my wife's head came up as she said huskily "I think we better head into the bedroom!" She stood up, her luscious hips swaying, as she looked over her shoulder, beckoning the two of us to follow. James and I shared a look, and I gestured for him to be the first one to go. He nodded, stood up from the couch, and quickly followed my wife, with me right behind.

As we entered, Jane was sitting on the bed. She pulled us over to her and had us stand side by side. She alternatively took my cock and then James's into her mouth, sucking us to our full sizes. For a moment, my wife cradled the two cocks at her disposal in her hands, as if she were considering her options. Nodding her head, she apparently came to a decision. She grabbed my hand and guided me towards the head of the bed, and laid me down. As she got on her hands and knees, she looked me in the eyes. "James is our guest. He should be first, don't you think?" I could only nod my approval. On all fours, she glanced over her shoulder, looking at James. "Come on stud and fill me up!" As she lowered her head to my cock, I could see James approach from the bottom of the bed. My wife's ass swayed, and gradually eclipsed James as he closed in behind her. She raised her head from her work on me, reached a hand down between her legs, and guided James' cock into her waiting pussy. Her eyes met mine, and widened as he buried himself within her. She sighed softly, her eyes slightly rolling back, as James began to slowly, gently, work his way in and out of her. It was a view I had fantasized about for years, and now I had it in front of me. And it did not disappoint!

James continued to take his time, slowly pumping in and out of my wife's pussy. I enjoyed the view, watching his hands travel around her curvy hips, gripping her as he explored her depths. I could feel every time he pushed into her, his thrusts pushing her forward into me, causing her to take my cock fully into her mouth every time he entered her. The sensation was overwhelming, and she could sense me getting closer and closer to the edge.

Abruptly, she pulled her head back from my crotch. "You boys need to take it easy. I'm not done with you!" she said with a smirk. Looking at me, she continued. "I showed you what your fantasy was like. Now it's time for one of mine!" My wife disengaged herself from James, who looked a bit disappointed. But he perked up as he watched my wife sway her hips over to where our luggage was placed, and bent herself over to retrieve something, giving both of us a look at her swollen and wet pussy lips.

Returning to the bed, she instructed James to lie down, and passed me what she had grabbed: the bottle of lube that we never leave home without! From my vantage at the foot of the bed, I could see in great detail, as Jane crouched over James, him enter her. She sat down, fully encompassing his cock within her, and looked over her shoulder at me. "I need you both in me." She commanded.

I took a moment to enjoy my wife's beautiful rear, kissing her hips and buttocks as she slowly rocked herself on James. Then I went to work getting her ready. I dabbed a few drops of lube on my fingers, and slowly pressed into her tight hole. She moaned slightly at the sensation, and I gently filled her, slowly spreading her in anticipation of me. I worked a second finger in, applying more lube, warming her up. I could see her face, eyes back and enraptured with the attention she was getting. My third finger now inside her ass, it was time.

Leaning back, I lubed myself up, and lined up with her waiting hole. Pressing the tip of my cock against her waiting ass, I pushed myself into her. With a gasp and a moan, she raised her head and shuddered at the feeling. Inside her was even tighter than usual, with another cock filling her pussy and putting pressure on her. I had to stop for a moment, the sensation was too intense. While I held still, I could feel James slowly working his cock in and out of her.

Once I got myself under control, I started to work my cock in and out of her ass. She moaned, her face buried against James' shoulder, spreading her legs even wider, giving us deeper access to both her holes. I pushed deep inside her, her ass tightening around me. James did the same, arching his back to fully engage his cock within her pussy. We established a rhythm, each pumping inside my wife simultaneously, the sensation intense each time I fully buried myself within her. Before long, I felt myself getting close to an orgasm.

Between breaths, I announced to the room "I'm close!" James replied. "Me too!" My wife, between the two of us, implored us. "Please cum, and make me cum!" She breathed. Her desperate plea and the desire and pleasure in her voice brought me right to the edge, and over it. I cried out as I came, pumping my wife full. James came at the same time, filling my wife's pussy. Our combined orgasms triggered her own climax, and she started bucking her hips into both cocks filling her, sending new waves of sensation through each of us. Her orgasm seemed endless, until she finally could no longer take the intense feelings, and collapsed between us.

Each of us sated, we lay back, my wife's love drunk face wonderful in post orgasmic bliss. She smiled dreamily at me. "Well..." she said. "I'm sure glad we went out and did something!"