Meeting a Transsexual Vampire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tsfan84
tsfan84
94 Followers

"You killed him," I asked.

Toni paused for a moment, having just relived what must've been a very traumatic experience, and said "Yes and I instantly regretted it. I hated him for what he did to me, but he didn't deserve death. And that of course Lady Anne reminded me, I have to control my emotions."

"Your maker, Lady Anne, she didn't want you to kill him?" I asked

Toni answered, "She was indifferent, she knew that I wanted to and had she stopped me, I would have likely rebelled at some point against her. But I think she also knew I would regret it. However, at some point, I did need to learn about life and death from the perspective of a Vampire, so he was an ideal choice."

As terrifying as that story was, I came away with a better understanding of her, and I knew that she valued life, despite her having taken someone's before. So when she turned to me, with a scared look in her eyes and asked, "Does that change the way you feel about me?" I had no problem answering her question with a very deep and sensual kiss.

We explored each other's mouths with our tongues, for what seemed like forever, as if that were our only means of communicating, our only way of professing our love for each other. Eventually, when our lips separated, I could see that mischievous smile on Toni's face, which usually meant, brace yourself, and within the blink of an eye, it was me, that was straddled over her, with my ass, just inches from her cock.

"Just relax sug," Toni said before slowly lowering me, on top of her cock.

Unable to control myself, I moaned the entire way down. I had never been on the receiving end of this position, but I was confident that I could at least mimic what was done to me before. I began slowly grinding my ass up and down on her. At first I did short strokes, to build the anticipation, but occasionally I would do longer quicker strokes.

"O baby, that's it," Toni said before drawing her fangs.

"Feed on me," I moaned out. I wanted, no I needed to please Toni and I knew that sex alone wasn't enough.

Slowly and sensually, she bit into my chest again, which caused my body as well as my ass to clench up around her. I had to remind myself to breathe again and that Toni would not harm me.

"Take all you need," I said, as Toni began to speed up her sucking on me, as well as her fucking me.

There was no response from Toni, who had her mouth full at this point, but she got the message. I began to feel a bit light headed, like the first night we met, but I was determined to fight through the limits of my human body.

She pulled me closer, signifying that she would keep me safe, even if it was from her, and I pulled as close to her as I could. Toni began to speed up some more, nearing an orgasm, and I began to speed up as well, nearing an orgasm, from my cock being pressed between our bodies.

My breathing sped up, and so did her thrust. Not nearly as fast as I've seen her move at other times, but faster that I thought I could take. Finally Toni's mouth left my chest, and she said "Cum with me."

With that I pressed my stomach against hers, as hard as I could, and moved my hips as fast as I could. "Yes baby," I said when I felt my cock begin to pulse.

"Cum all on me," Toni said, as her own cock began to pulse inside me.

At that moment I lost control, and began cumming all over her and myself, while squeezing her cock with my ass. And like clockwork, she began cumming inside me.

I could almost count the spurts of cum, by how many times her cock swelled inside me and if my guess was correct, I can't believe how big that load was as well. Seems like every time she cums, it's like she hasn't cum in days.

When Toni was done, she pulled out of me, leaving me wanting more of her. To have that "filled" feeling, but I, unlike her lived in the real world. It was 12:38am, and I couldn't just have sex and feed Toni all night.

"You ready to call it a night, hon?" Toni asked, like she could read my mind, or at least my expressions.

"No, but I need to," I said, disappointed. "I understand you need to go too, so it's probably best," I continued, trying to convince myself.

"If it's okay, I can stay till you fall asleep?" Toni asked in such a shy manner, it's hard to believe we've spent the last 3 nights with her fangs and cock in me.

Excited, I kissed her again, and held her in my arms. "In case you get hungry, there's some of the synthetic stuff in the fridge."

Toni just scooted closer, with her hips rested against me, and her feet on my legs and said "That's sweet, but you're all I need."

tsfan84
tsfan84
94 Followers
12