Meeting After Ten Years Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
683 Followers

Mike's cock jerked with her words. He grabbed it and squeezed it tightly as he pumped it. Within a minute he was aching to cum over Becca's tits as she continued her obscene handling of them and her verbal challenge saying, "They're the best tits you've ever seen. Look at these big nipples. They're certainly the best you've ever touched and sucked. Cum on them now!" His cock exploded and he directed his cum to her sexy left nipple.

As they each cleaned up Mike told Becca how much he'd enjoyed being with her. He asked if she'd spend the night but she said she needed to return to her room. She would need to pump her breasts before going to a 9 o'clock client meeting. Mike said, "If you'd let me, I'd love to drain you in the morning."

"Oh, that sounds nice..., but then I might be late for my meeting. "

"As you said, I'll do anything. I'll start as early as you want so we'll be sure to get you out on time. I'll be as romantic or as clinical as you want. I'm at your service my buxom MILF. "

Becca said she'd stay the night but needed to at least pick up her pills and toothbrush. They dressed and went to her room- deciding to pack up all of her things and move them to Mike's room so she'd have less to do in the morning before checking out.

They returned to Mike's room and slept soundly until the alarm woke them at 6. After their respective morning bathroom routines Becca said, "This morning is more biology than romance but let's not think of it as 'clinical'. I'd like you to truly enjoy sucking on me and I'll enjoy it too. There will be more milk since it's been twice as long since my last milking; yesterday you got about 4 hours worth since I'd pumped in the late afternoon. My breasts are really full in the morning. They ache and almost feel like they could burst. I'm really looking forward to your mouth on them instead of a plastic suction cup. When my breasts are done you're going to want to fuck me. That's great; I'll want that, too but you'll need to use a condom. I put a couple on the table."

Mike looked at her quizzically and Becca said, "I'll be taking a shower afterwards but if you don't use a condom some of your semen will still be inside. I can't risk having it leak down my leg when I'm with a client later."

The couple got comfortable on the bed and Mike settled in to suck on Becca's left breast. He said, "It's hotter and more swollen than last night." Silently, he liked the thought that Becca's breasts were painfully swollen and that he was going to relieve her discomfort while enjoying himself.

Her big nipple fit perfectly in his mouth and Becca gasped softly at the first contact. Emboldened by his experience from the prior day, Mike sucked confidently. His one hand caressed her breast and assured it would remain at his mouth. He marveled at its size and heat. In response to signs of arousal from Becca, he placed his other hand over her clit and pressed gently. Each of their bodies reacted sexually to their intimate contact. As had occurred the prior night, Becca had several orgasms during the course of his draining of her breast.

After about ten minutes Becca indicated it was time to switch breasts. They adjusted the placement of their bodies and Mike latched onto her other nipple. He relished the immediate flow of milk from her swollen globe.

Again, Becca had multiple orgasms over an extended period. He loved playing with her big tits but he also loved giving her climaxes. Each orgasm was almost like a notch on his macho belt- proof that he was her stud. Selfishly, he also felt that her pleasure helped assure his continued access to her tits.

When Becca was drained she told him so and reminded him about the condom. He dutifully put it on and moved between Becca's legs in the missionary position. They were both enjoying the penetration but it was soon evident that he was not going to last long. Becca said, "You can cum in the condom or you can pull out and jack off onto my tits- your choice."

Becca's words pushed Mike over the edge as he filled the condom and thrust deeper into her welcoming pussy. After recovering a bit, Mike said, "You're too sexy for me. When you said I could cum on your tits, that's what I wanted to do but it was already too late. Your words made me cum."

"Next time," said Becca.

The trade show ended at noon and each of them needed to return to their office in the afternoon. They made a date for Mike to come to Becca's condo at 6PM for a take- out dinner. Breast milking and sex would be the appetizer.

When Mike arrived that evening he said, "Before I get distracted by your body we should talk a little."

"Okay."

Mike said, "The last 30 hours have been fantastic for me but I've been feeling guilty today that I've been so obsessed with your breasts that I've been treating you as a sex object.

"Well, I am a sex object. You're a guy. I have huge lactating tits. You can't help yourself. I know that and I've been enjoying it. Your lust and your mouth are much nicer for me than a plastic suction cup. Since I've been using you for my comfort and sexual gratification, maybe you're the sex object."

"Okay," replied Mike, "Let me be candid. One part of me thinks we should spend some time together as a couple that's not just about sex. We had some nice dates in college that didn't involve sex. Another side of me is focused just on your tits and how great it is to suck on them. I was thinking I could come to your condo every morning before work and in the evening on the way home to indulge myself in sucking on your great tits -- and of course helping you relieve the pressure."

Becca replied, "I've had those same thoughts. My milk is constantly building up. If you're offering I'd love to have you suck me dry twice a day. As to a non sexual relationship, I hope we get there but it's not as pressing as relieving my tits. Are you finished talking?"

"There's one more thing," said Mike. "As I understand it milk production increases or decreases based on the baby's needs. In other words, if a baby repeatedly sucks the breast dry the mother's body takes that as a signal to increase the supply. Every time the baby sucks the mother dry there's another message to make more milk. If I suck on you regularly you could wind up producing quarts."

"Oh, I hadn't thought of that. It's actually rather sexy to think you'd be making me produce more."

Mike said, "You're very kinky."

"Yes," said Becca. "I am. While there are inconveniences, I've loved having big tits and loved producing milk. I know it's weird but there's a part of me that wants my tits to keep growing and to produce 'quarts' as you put it."

Mike replied, "I guess I didn't realize you were that into it. I thought you said you didn't want more milk. What about when you stop taking the pills. What do you want to happen then?"

Becca said, "I'm conflicted. I'll be happy to be done with the pills. It's frightening that nobody knows why my body is acting the way it is. If my milk continues I'd like that- not forever but maybe for six months or a year- at least if I had a man sucking on me rather than a pump. I'm really enjoying the sensitivity of my breasts and the orgasms. And then there's the simple fact that I'm enjoying having a Barbie body."

Mike asked, "What if the milk stops when the pills stop?"

"I'll have to adjust. I can do that. But, looking ahead, if you're willing to suck on me a couple of times a day- every day- there's really no reason for the milk to stop,. Mothers can nurse for years. I don't think I'm kinky enough to want to lactate for years but I'd prefer it didn't end right away. How do you feel about spending the next six to twelve months servicing my tits?

Mike didn't say a word. He just reached out and pulled Becca toward the bedroom.

Tdisk
Tdisk
683 Followers
12