Meeting After Ten Years Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
687 Followers

Becca felt weak; the strength was sapped from every muscle. As she recovered from her climax she focused on still being bound. A new chapter was opening in her life. Mike controlled her breasts and her whole body. Her glands were already making milk but she would have no control over releasing it. Mike would decide when and how much she'd be milked. He'd also decide whether he'd eat her pussy, fuck it or fuck her ass. It was all new but it felt good.

As Mike's cock softened he pulled out of Becca's ass causing her to gasp. Feeling empty for the first time was as shocking as feeling full had been.

Mike got out of bed and reached for her arm. He said they were going to shower together. They'd keep her hair dry but both of their bodies could use a cleaning. He removed her bra, cuffs and belt and said she had to keep her hands down. If he saw them anywhere near her breasts she wouldn't be showering for days. She nodded in agreement. Mike started the shower and adjusted the temperature. Becca stepped into the shower. The water felt great on her tired body. She moved to face the showerhead and stood with the water pounding her chest. Mike noticed and said, "I see you're cheating already- you're using the water to play with your tits. Turn around."

Becca turned saying, "I'm sorry. It felt good. You have no idea how much I want to touch them."

"Okay, but you understand why you can't. It would be like scratching a bug bite- a temporary good feeling but making things worse for the longer term."

Mike washed Becca's body except her breasts. He was very tempted to run his soapy hands over them but knew this shower would set the precedent for the next several days. Self discipline was critical.

Following their shower Mike helped dry Becca's upper body and insisted on putting her bra back in place before she could finish drying off or dressing. He inserted absorbent pads and relocked the bra's flaps. He then carefully positioned the cups over her sensitive breasts to minimize the friction of moving the garment over her nipples which were erect and dripping slightly. When her breasts were secure Mike announced they were going shopping so she should put on something to wear out of the house.

When questioned by Becca as to where they were going Mike told her it was to buy some sexy panties and garter belts. He said, "I didn't fully appreciate it before today. Your ass is exquisite. It's not large and bulbous as some men like but to me it's perfect. Your thighs are muscular and your ass continues their lines. It's very sexy. Some nice panties, garter belts, stockings and higher heels will display it perfectly."

"Do I get a vote?" asked Becca.

"No," replied Mike. "I'll be the judge of how best to display your body." The comment stunned Becca but she liked their new roles.

Becca's remaining milkings that day proceeded in a similar way. After each session Mike went down on her and gave her a huge orgasm. After one session Mike used a dildo in her ass and vibrator in her pussy bringing her off a second time. She was surprised by the toys and later learned Mike had brought them from his home in the canvas bag.

Becca slept with her wrists bound to the belt for the first time that night. She was wearing only her bra and panties which made her feel almost naked. Getting comfortable took a long time but as Becca fell asleep she felt good about how the day had gone and was excited for the upcoming changes that might occur with Mike in charge.

In the morning her 7 minute milking left her partially full breasts uncomfortable but she didn't complain. Except for their daily shower together she remained belted and bound all morning.

At noon Becca was feeling very uncomfortable but was anticipating relief soon. When she called Mike's attention to the clock He said, "I know what time it is. Today's milkings are not going to be as often. They'll be at one o'clock, 6 and 11."

Becca protested that there'd be only four for the day and she'd been doing 5 and sometimes 6. Mike replied, "Obviously, I know that. We're trying to send your glands a message. They need to produce less."

Becca started to cry and Mike held her lovingly. When one o'clock finally came Becca was desperate. The milking was uneventful except that when the timer sounded after only 7 minutes for each breast, Becca moaned and was close to tears. Mike pleasured her orally and she loved it but that only lasted for a short while. She knew she was facing a long afternoon with heavy breasts.

On the next day Mike said it was time for a little variety. He undressed Becca, unlocked her bra flaps, and unhooked her wrists from the belt. He lay down on the bed naked with the timer set and within reach. He asked for Becca's help and lifted the small coffee table he'd brought from home- placing it on the bed over his torso. His shoulders, arms and head were exposed on the one side and his lower body was on the other side.

Mike told Becca to kneel over his hips and then lie across the table with her breasts near his mouth. She was to use her arms to help position her left breast at his mouth and to support her upper body as needed. When she was in position Mike opened both bra flaps and her breasts hung obscenely from her chest.

Mike started the timer and sucked on her left side.

Becca found the position strangely erotic. She felt almost like a cow as her breast hung at Mike's mouth and wondered if she should be insulted. In fact, however, it felt good to have her heavy breast hanging and being sucked. She concluded it was a pleasurable- if kinky- variation. As was the norm Becca enjoyed several strong orgasms as Mike sucked on first one breast and then the other for seven minutes each.

When the time was up, Mike told Becca to kneel upright, lift the table while he rolled out and then to put the table back where it had been. She did as instructed. Mike then told her to lie down over the table again keeping her hands on the mattress for support and where he could see them. Becca moved onto the table and realized her half full tits were now both hanging freely several inches above the bed. The position was even more obscene now that Mike wasn't beneath her.

Mike then moved behind Becca and ate out her pussy while her breasts hung free and dripped sporadically onto the bed. Becca found the combination of her breasts swinging freely and his oral attention to her pussy incredibly arousing. Watching droplets of milk form at each nipple and then drop to the bed was tantalizing. She stared at her nipples even though she knew she shouldn't. Becca cried out in passion and told Mike how heavy her tits felt. She called Mike a cruel pervert and pleaded with him to touch her breasts. Mike ignored her outbursts except to remind Becca that her hands were to stay on the mattress. Her protests evolved into cries of passion as she was overwhelmed by the largest orgasm of the past several days.

Mike moved up to kneel behind Becca. He grabbed her hips and buried his cock into her exposed pussy. She screamed as he thrust into her with long hard strokes. Her tits swung wildly and droplets of milk flew off toward the head of the bed. Becca's eyes lost focus but seeing her milk arc over the bed was truly obscene. She could see the cuffs on her wrists and reflected on her being Mike's milky sex toy. She'd been in bondage for countless hours and was now only free so Mike could suck and fuck her in a new position. She had to brace her arms to hold her position as Mike pounded into her. Becca's mind centered on Mike's big cock in her pussy. He'd never fucked her this hard. She definitely liked this new chapter in her life.

As they neared the end of their shared days off from work, Mike said, "When we go back to work we'll be able to do three milkings at home but one will be in the middle of the work day. I considered giving your friend Mary a copy of your bra key but decided we could meet at midday instead. Memorial Park is about halfway between our offices. You can drive there in 15 minutes. I can do it in 15 to 20. Each day, unless you call me to reschedule, you'll leave your office at exactly 12:30 and I'll meet you in the left rear corner of the parking lot."

"You're sending me to work with the padlocks on my bra and you're going to milk me in public?

"Yes," replied Mike. "The parking lot is pretty empty during the week. I'll suck on you, lock up your bra and you'll be on your way back to work. I'm not proposing sex in public- just nursing.

"As to the locks, I could probably trust you not to touch yourself but I like the imagery of the locks. I especially like the little 'clicks' when I lock each flap. It reaffirms my control. That's how I want to send you off to work- locked up tight until I unlock you."

Becca said, "You're definitely a perv. Fortunately, I am too. My pussy just clenched when you mentioned the 'clicks' I like that little noise, too."

The couple carried out Mike's plan for the workweek without incident. Each day involved a milking at home before work, a quick meeting at the park, an after work session at home and one at bedtime. Post milking sex was generally limited to the after work session. No bondage was required but Mike hooked Becca's wrists together behind her back for a few milkings. When Becca observed that it wasn't needed, Mike replied, "I didn't say it was. It's just how I want you."

On Saturday morning Mike put the bondage belt on Becca which she accepted without comment. He cuffed her wrists to the belt which again she accepted. Following her milking Mike took his time teasing Becca's pussy orally bringing her off twice. He then fucked her ass for his pleasure.

After his climax, Mike spooned against Becca's body and said, "I think we've tamed your milk flow. What do you think?"

Becca responded, "Yes, I guess we have. I've adjusted to the four sessions a day and my breasts haven't exploded."

"No, they haven't," replied Mike. He hesitated and then continued, "I have a proposition for you. Don't answer right away. Take an hour or a day if you want."

"Oh ...That sounds serious."

Mike then said, "What I'm about to say obviously depends on some biological things we can't control. If your milk stops after you stop the pill, so be it. I'm guessing, however, that so long as you have me sucking on you, your milk will continue.

"Assuming that, I'm proposing a formal contract by which you agree to produce milk under my control and for my pleasure for twelve months starting now. I will continue in full control of your breasts- how they're milked, clothed and when we go out how they're displayed. My control will be absolute except that I will not pierce or tattoo you. As a practical matter I'll probably let you use the pump during your workdays. You'll be on the honor system to pump only for the time I've specified. This would also apply if I have to travel or if I'm sick. I'll be staying at your condo and will suck your breasts at every scheduled milking that I can.

"I might keep locks on your bra some of the time but for when we're together I'll be dressing you in much sexier bras. You'll be on the honor system to not play with your tits unless directed by me.

"The contract will give me full flexibility with your milking schedule. I think I'd like to try seven minute milking sessions for a while. Staying with 4 sessions per day that may leave you somewhat full and uncomfortable part of the time but you will not be permitted to relieve yourself. I might change the schedule. I don't necessarily mean I'd change it to make it easier. I might make it harder.

"I love the idea of controlling your supply. I get excited knowing your tits are swollen with my milk and that I control your relief and sexual pleasure. It may be perverted but putting my mouth on you when you're really full is all the more exciting. I may want to push your limits a little- making you hold more."

"Oh my," replied Becca.

Mike then continued, "The strict limits of the past ten days have been important. They'll remain the core of our contract. From time to time- at my discretion- I'll put aside all limits and suck you dry. I'll ravish your breasts for pure sexual pleasure. That might be for one milking session or for a whole day but then I'll require that we go back to the strict limits of the schedule. Controlling your flow on a regular, disciplined schedule with periodic unlimited lustful sucking should address our mutual needs. I believe that's the best twelve month plan."

"Yes," breathed Becca. "I like the ravishing and lustful part."

"The contract will give me full power to control what you wear. You won't be hiding your body under business suits all of the time. I will select all of your bras. I know your big tits need support but we're going to find sexy bras. I may get a seamstress to modify the straps so the cups can be turned down for milking access but the bras won't be your matronly nursing bras. You'll also be wearing higher heels and tighter skirts to show off your ass and legs more than in the past. The contract will require that you wear whatever I direct; you'll have to trust me. I'll respect the bounds of good taste for your workplace.

"Finally, it's understood that I do not want to dehumanize you. While I may be kinky and perverted I will treat you with respect. Neither of us will ever use the term 'cow' or anything demeaning like that. Similarly, I am not a 'baby' nor are you my 'mommy'. The proposed contract is about sex. It's between me and a very sexy woman who's blessed with huge milk filled breasts. You want to keep them as they are. You need a loving man who is obsessed with your tits and is happy to service them regularly. That's me. I want to control your breasts and enjoy them sexually. Actually, we should both enjoy them sexually. I want a 12 month commitment. The contract assumes you welcome my control and will submit your tits to me for a full year. That's the proposal."

Without hesitation Becca replied, "Prepare the contract and bring me a pen."

Tdisk
Tdisk
687 Followers
12