Meeting Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And, then I felt my cock getting hard."

Bingo. That boy was never shy.

"I felt that pretty well myself," I glanced as his crotch, and I knew his cock was growing firm again, "Just like I can kind of see it now."

For once, he actually didn't try to cover it up. He sat there with his cock growing in his jeans, and I was glad. Looking at it wasn't exactly a black mark on the night.

"Truth or dare?" He whispered.

"Dare."

He reached over me, grabbed my hand, and pulled me closer, and again I felt his fingers on my thigh. As he cleanly looked me in the eyes, he rested my hand against his stiff cock.

I massaged against him softly. My fingers found the outline of his shaft, and pulled against him softly.

He pressed his lips firmly against mine, parting them with his tongue.

In a matter of moments, I was on top of him, my hand fully in his jeans. My hand was wrapped firmly around the shaft of his cock, jerking him at a good pace, and I was massaging my tongue against his.

He pulled away, looking me again in the eyes, and breathing heavy.

"I should...go to sleep." I breathed against his lips. In well swift move, I stood up and put my hands on my hips. "Where do you want me to sleep?"

I felt bad for the familiar disappointment I saw on his face. Just as swiftly, he was zipped and buttoned again, and we were completely composed.

"Truth or dare?" he asked me again.

I was a little bit confused. "Ty, it's not even my turn."

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare.."

"You're sleeping in my bed."

As we crawled into bed I noticed that Tyler was wearing much less than I had imagined. A pair of boxers hung loosely from his hips. Before he turned away from me he kissed me softly, and I almost felt as if I'd lost my only chance just to be a little coy. I closed my eyes, and attempted to go to sleep.

The rain continued beating against the window, and within an hour I could hear Tyler's heavy breathing. Sleep wouldn't find me, so I preoccupied myself with looking at his peaceful face. His breath rose and fell; I wondered what he was dreaming about.

I simply had one thing on my mind. Or, well, if you want to be completely specific, it was a couple of different things.

The feeling of his stiff cock in my hand, the feeling of his teeth tugging at my ear, and maybe best of all, the feeling of his hard cock on my body as I pressed my soaked skin against his. So many things had happened tonight that had gotten me purely aroused, and yet I hadn't had one orgasm. I merely was not completely satisfied.

The kiss lingered in my mind the most. Nothing could ever be more intimate than his tongue softly pressing against mine. However, that ever present feeling of his cock in my hand was stiff competition. Excuse the pun. I wasn't really fighting it, but my pussy was growing the wettest it had been all night. The anticipation of feeling him, the actual occurrence, and the slight dissatisfaction that I hadn't gotten at least a little bit of his cum on my skin was making me painfully horny. I pushed my hand underneath the elastic waist of the boxers he'd loaned me. As I looked at his face, I longed for his tongue to be against mine again, for his cock to be in my hand. My fingers were slipped between my wet slit, and I couldn't help myself from rubbing my clit in soft circles. Pushing the boxers back down my hips and completely off, I slid a cold finger inside myself. My body shuddered in reaction. I hadn't really realized how freezing my hands were, but the warmth of my pussy wrapped around my index finger was outstandingly amazing. Slipping another finger inside me easily, I wiggled them only slightly.

By this time, my cunt was absolutely soaked. I could easily feel my juices on my thighs. It had been a long time since I could remember myself being so turned on.

A small moan left my lips. I was pretty positive that I could do this without becoming too boisterous. Pushing the fingers deeper, I wiggled them harder against my walls. Another soft moan. Rubbing my clit a little faster, I began pushing my fingers in and out of me. My back arched on its own, and I knew it wouldn't take long for me to finish this up. I pumped my fingers in and out of me a little faster, trying my hardest to move them without shaking the bed. My teeth were clenching, and I bit my lip hard. Shit, this was going to be harder than I imagined.

Tyler's weight shifted, and his eyes shot open.

Completely frozen, I hoped he wouldn't have noticed anything.

"What are you doing awake, babe?" He mumbled.

I let out a small grunt, "I...don't know really." Was what I tried to push through my lips. My hands were completely frozen, two fingers half way inside my dripping cunt, the other hand had a finger positioned right above my clit, and I had to make this look natural. This time, I shifted, but I couldn't pull my fingers out without it being obvious. Shit, why had I been so stupid? And, damn it, why did he have to wake up? I was so close. My pussy lips ached. My body needed to cum, but it looked like fate was adamant against it.

"You should really," His fingers found my thigh and slid up to the wet lips of my pussy, "Let me do that for you." Sliding my fingers out, his fingers were replacing mine before I even had the chance to process what was happening.

He thrust his fingers deeper inside me than mine would go, and I couldn't control myself. A loud moan of ecstasy escaped me. I scooted closer to him, and almost had to resist attacking his lips.

I kissed him deeply, my tongue sliding inside his mouth instantaneously. His tongue was quick to find mine, and we were back where we had been downstairs.

Two of his fingers were sliding in and out of my pussy, his eyes filled with a look of lust that I'd never experienced. The boy had always known what I liked.

He thrust his fingers in me again, another moan escaping me, and wiggled his fingers. My moaning was a little louder then. Then, I felt it. The head of his cock was pushed through the hole in his boxers, and was proudly resting against my legs.

My hands didn't hesitate; I wrapped them tightly against his shaft. My fingers traced over the head of his cock. My other hand found the base of his balls, and I began massaging him. I found my pace and began jerking him firmly, biting on his neck. The length of his cock was surprising, as was the degree of his hard on.

Tyler began pushing his fingers inside me with more force, they were deeper than I could've managed, or even imagined, and I was already feeling the release building inside of me. My finger tips slid over his balls, my other hand jerking at his hard cock with as much force I could manage without being painful. Somehow my back had become arched at almost painful angle; I knew I couldn't hold myself back. "Oh Fuck, Tyler!" I tried my best to not scream. My entire body was shivering as my orgasm shot over me. My breath was heavy and hot, and I could feel my cum sliding over Ty's fingers. Sliding them out of me, he licked the wetness off of his fingers.

"I've imagined that so many times," he whispered.

I took just a second to catch my breath. The best orgasms I'd ever had were always with him, and boy had I missed them. I smiled, and kissed him, tasting my cum on his lips. Fuck, I was already getting wet again.

"I think," I started kissing down his stomach, "that I owe you a little something." I half intended him to protest, instead, I felt his hand pushing my head down to his cock. Like I said, that boy always knew what I liked.

I found myself right above his cock, staring me in the face. I had a few tricks I couldn't wait to try out.

Slowly, my tongue pressed against the head of his cock. Circling the head I slid only the tip into my mouth. I continued to circle the head with my tongue, only softly sucking. My hands were still massaging a little more firmly against his balls.

His breathing became a little more heavy; my cue for the teasing to be over.

I forced the length of him completely inside my mouth, the tip pressing down my throat, my tongue massaging against the shaft with as much force as I could manage.

A small moan came from Tyler. Soon his hands were running through my hair, and he began tugging on it. Cue one of my biggest turn ons.

I slowly slid the length of him out of me, and pushing it back in quickly. I did my best to take in every inch with every thrust of him inside my mouth. As I picked up my speed, he moaned a little louder. My hair was being tugged harder. For a few minutes, he thrusted inside my mouth, meeting my attempts to take all of him in my throat with great force. He pulled me my mouth off and pulled me above the sheets.

Looking at me over for a split second, he pulled me on top of him, and quickly grabbed my tits, massaging the nipples between his fingers.

Stopping him briefly, I slid off my shirt.

Tyler's eyes were on fire. My tits were perfectly above him, and my nipples may have been harder than when I was in the rain.

In an awkward way, Tyler pulled the boxers off of both of us, and simply looked up at me for a second.

In turn, I grabbed my tits, pressing them up and licking around my nipples, biting them softly.

Tyler's hands found my hips, again, and thrust me down upon all of his cock.

The surprise was so great that my head was spinning, and the smile on his face was even greater. I began to attempt to push myself up and down his shaft, but he shook his head. The grip on my hips became tighter, and he began thrusting inside of me.

I leaned my head back and bit my lip.

Tyler's thrust began speeding up, his cock pushing against the most intimate parts of my body. The speed he was going was forming beads of sweat on my forehead, and I wasn't even the one doing the work.

His balls were hitting against my pussy, and I could feel his cock pulsing as he continued to thrust inside of me.

I was losing control fast. The muscles in my cunt were contracting around his cock, becoming a little more tighter.

"Ah, fuck, Courtney." His moaning made me clench a little more. My body was already tingling.

I was panting as he continued to pound my warm pussy, and I felt a shiver break over my spine.

I couldn't help but scream his name.

With one last thrust, he pushed me all the way down on his cock. I felt his cock pulse again, and my orgasm rose once again. My fingers were digging into his sides as I held him.

He leaned his head back fiercely, and pushed me down on his cock a little harder. I felt ropes of his cum inside me, one after another. He kept himself buried inside my wet cunt until he emptied himself completely inside my pussy, and let me collapse on top of him.

Our breath was completely in sync, his cock still deep inside of me, I could feel the mix of our juices sliding down the base of his balls.

When he finally slid completely out of me, he let out another small moan.

I couldn't manage a sentence. My whole body was still shaking, and I could see his cock was still sticking firmly into the air.

"Courtney.."

he barely even whispered.

"Yes, babe?" My voice was even more unsteady.

"I never went to sleep."

*

Note: THIS IS A STORY WITH MORE THAN 1 CHAPTER. AND THIS IS JUST CHAPTER ONE.

12