Meeting an Acquaintance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa helped Laura find her clothes and showed her where she could clean up.

"Shit mom, you are one hell of a show and a real cum slut if I say so myself."

"Thank you baby, you say the nicest things to me."

The three of us returned to the main room to find L. standing alone by the bar so we walked over, ordered some wine and asked how she was doing and where Ron was. She remarked he's some where enjoying himself like he usually does. Laura had stepped back and was admiring L.'s body when she came out with "Sugar, you've got an ass that was made for fucking." L. smiled at Laura checked her out and replied "If you can find something to do me with, it's all yours."

Lisa looked at me and we grabbed the two of them and off we went back to the room that Lisa was in when I found her and sure enough the double headed monster was still there. Lisa asked if that would do the trick to which they both smiled so I went to the bathroom with the dildo to wash it clean for its next performance. When I arrived back at the room Laura and L. were on the mat in the nude kissing each other trying to work down so they were sucking on each others tits. These two were real hot for each other as I could hear them moaning and they weren't really starting anything yet!

They finally settled into a sixty nine position slurping and sucking away on each others pussy and nibbling on clits as an orgasm was within reach so Lisa got down on her knees to them and whispered in each ear that the dildo had arrived and was ready for some anal action. A big smile was produced by each woman so Lisa got the lube which she applied to both hands and worked two to three fingers into each ass hole and worked them in and out while I applied some to a very generous area of both ends of the monster. The women positioned themselves back to back as Lisa grabbed the two heads and inserted one in each hole and gently pushed in about seven inches as L. and Laura let out gasps of pleasure. Looking down I sensed that Lisa was now in control as she started pushing and pulling in each direction with some interesting facial expressions appearing on the two women with every movement of the dildo. Lisa looked up at me and told me to get down her and start finger fucking each one so that they would have one hell of an orgasm when the time was right. I found the two clits very easily as they were so fucking excited I thought they would explode upon my first contact. Within the first moments of me finding their buttons moans were coming out from way down deep so the time was near and Lisa started to drive that thing back and forth like a piston on a locomotive engine. I thought she was going to do some damage but these two were in shear bliss and didn't say a word other than screams of pleasure and that they were going to cum real quick.

Sure enough in about thirty seconds the two pussies clamped down around my fingers and they exploded in sexual delight to where my fingers were soaked in pussy juice and as I looked at those two beautiful asses I thought they winked at me.

Lisa slid the dildo out and they whooshed air out of their lungs and took a five minute nap to recover from the intense excitement they just went through.

We met back at the bar area after they cleaned up and ordered another glass of wine and found a couch to relax on so we could also talk about our next move. Laura told us she was used up for a while and that if we wanted to venture off it was ok with her. We looked at each other, then at Laura, back at each other with a smile and told Laura she could drive the car while we fuck on the way home. Our automobile was delivered as promised with Laura to drive and Lisa and I climbed into the back to start undressing immediately upon it moving. I think we were naked before we left the grounds to get on the road which was ok with us because we were pretty hot after the double anal show. Laura turned the radio off to listen to the sounds of cock sucking, pussy lapping, and ball slapping all the way home!!

12