Meeting Bree Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they waited for the elevator, Vic stood behind Angie, his arms wrapped around her midsection.

"Princess," Vic whispered in her ear.

"Yes baby," Angie replied.

"You must be punished for your actions earlier, you know this right?"

Angie swallowed before answering, "But I was just playing.." she began.

"Bree," Vic said, a note of authority in his voice.

"Yes Sir, I realize I must be punished for my earlier actions." Angie relented.

"Good girl," Vic said, a smile playing across his lips. "Give me your thong Bree."

Angie's body stiffened, "But Vic, my dress is so short already.."

"YOUR THONG!" Vic repeated, "Don't make me repeat myself again or we will return to the room and the crop before we go to Kemah, and this time it won't be for pleasure."

As he said this the elevator arrived and they got on the empty car.

Angie looked at the numbers and realized she had mere seconds to comply with his wishes before the door opened on the lobby.

She immediately raised her dress and slid the thong down her legs and over her shoes, handing them to Vic. As Vic took them in his hand, he noticed that they were already damp, "It seems that this excites you more than a little princess."

Angie looked down, "Yes Sir," she replied, feeling the wetness of her pussy growing at the thought of going without anything on under her dress.

Vic moved his finger beneath her chin, raising her gaze to meet his before he kissed her lips, "You are going to stay wet the entire day but you won't reach orgasm unless I give permission, understood?"

Angie felt her pussy pulse at his tone, "Yes Sir," she husked, her voice barely above a whisper.

The elevator door opened to a lobby in full operation with Conference attendees going one way, new check-ins lining up along with the various staff moving about.

As they moved across the lobby, Jamie spotted them, "Hey guys, where you off to?"

"Angie's taking me to Kemah to show me the boardwalk this afternoon, what about you?" Vic asked.

Jamie blushed, "Well Brandi phoned and said that since she's going to this banquet, she needs a new dress, and since she's my date, I have to go with her."

"You just don't get the concept at all do you?" Vic asked, laughing at his friend.

"No, no I don't," Jamie said, hanging his head.

"Don't worry Jamie," Angie said, "Brandi's a tough one, but she's fun."

"Wait, hold up. You're actually going shopping with her?" Vic asked.

"Yeah, haven't you been listening?" Jamie responded.

"Dude, are you nuts? This girl will shop till you pass out and then drag your cold dead carcass along behind her so she can finish."

Angie cracked up, "She's not that bad."

"Rest in Peace, my friend," Vic said, looking sadly at his friend.

"Stop it!" Angie said to him, seeing the stress on Jamie's face. "It will be fine Jamie, trust me, she doesn't look for the deals, she looks for what she wants, it's quicker that way."

"Ok, well you have fun," Vic said as he took Angie's arm, leading her toward the main entrance.

As they entered the street, Angie's breath caught, "What is it princess?" Vic asked, looking over at her.

"It's nothing baby," Angie replied, trying to ignore the question.

"Breane," Vic said, his tone telling her that he wanted an answer.

"It's the breeze baby, it went right across my bare pussy. It caught me off guard."

"Are your lips swollen princess?" Vic asked, knowing the answer.

"Yessss," Angie responded in a hiss. She loved it when he painted the image with his words.

Vic smiled, leaning in close to her ear, "You are such a slut Breane."

"Mmm, you're slut," she returned, her body reacting. 'Why do I like that,' she thought to herself, 'why does it turn me on when he calls me a slut?'

As she considered this, she recognized that it only happened between the two of them, he never said or did anything to her in public that would give the insinuation that she was anything but his princess.

Vic hailed a cab and held the door open for Angie to enter.

'Hmm, two can play this game,' she thought to herself as she moved to enter the cab. As she took her seat, she made sure to sit first and then move one leg in at a time, allowing them to separate. Her skirt was short enough that she knew he would get a full view of her swollen sex. She could feel her lips pulling apart as she spread her legs.

She looked up at him to see if he was noticing the show she was offering and saw the little smile playing across his lips at her teasing. "So you want to take it up a notch, do you?" Vic asked.

Angie just smiled up at him as she moved further into the cab to allow him entrance.

As he entered the taxi, he looked up at the driver who's eyes were locked on Angie's shapely dancer legs. It was obvious he knew his way around a beautiful woman as his gaze took in the site before him, his rugged handsome features exuding confidence.

"Kemah Boardwalk," Vic requested.

The driver had the decency to blush when he realized he'd been caught staring and quickly turned to face the road, putting his car in gear, "Kemah Boardwalk it is sir," the young driver affirmed.

"So, you're from out of town?" The driver asked as they pulled onto the main road.

"I am," Vic replied, "I'm pretty sure my Canadian accent stands out like a sore thumb around here."

"It is pretty obvious sir," he replied, "and you ma'am?" he asked, looking at Angie in his mirror, seeing her watch Vic as he spoke.

"No, I'm a local," Angie replied, "Texas born and bred."

Vic took the opportunity to slide his hand completely up the inside of her thigh, not stopping until he reached her pussy.

As his knuckles grazed her outer lips, he noted how wet and swollen she was. He allowed his finger to separate her lips and ran it along her crevice, enjoying the soft, wet flesh on his finger.

Angie's eyes rolled back in her head at the sensation of his touch, she bit her lip to keep from making her pleasure evident to the driver, who was happily trying to chat Angie up.

"So, how long are you in town for?" the driver asked.

"I fly out Monday morning," Vic replied, continuing to move his finger back and forth.

"Pleaseee," Angie whispered, her head turned toward Vic, trying not to make the driver aware of her situation, her hips lifting off the seat, trying to get his finger closer to her swollen clit.

Vic pulled back, frustrating Angie's attempt. "Now pet, you don't want to do that," he said, not bothering to lower his voice.

The driver looked at the couple in the back of his car through his rear view mirror, trying to decipher what they were doing.

The far off look in the lady's eyes told him all he needed to know, 'god I love my job,' he muttered to himself, making a show of having to adjust all his mirrors.

As he lowered his rear view, he could see that she had raise her hips off the seat, her legs spread with the guy's hand beneath her skirt. All he could see of his hand was the wrist, but the motion of his hand was unmistakeable.

So are you in Canada now too?" the cabbie asked Angie.

Angie snapped out of her reverie at his question, trying hard to control her breathing and her voice as she answered him, "Uhh, no, I, uhh, ohh god, I still live here."

"You ok ma'am?"

Vic took this opportunity to slide two fingers deep into her pussy.

"OHHHH, yessss, I'm fine." Angie responded, knowing that the cab driver knew exactly what was going on.

Angie turned her head to Vic, "Please baby, can I have a kiss?"

Vic moved his face to hers and gave her a long wet, open mouthed kiss, his fingers working in and out of her soaked opening.

Angie felt her orgasm building, rising to a crest as she ground her hips harder against his grinding fingers.

Vic was watching her motions, reading her body, like a book and pulled his fingers clear just before it was too late.

"noooooooooooo," Angie wheezed, as she felt her pussy empty of his fingers and the pressure on her pussy disappear, "please baby, please, I'll do anything, just let me finish, let your slut cum, please!"

Angie was beyond caring about the driver, as she begged for release, she'd never see him again anyway.

"You know the rule princess, you are not permitted to cum without my permission, and that is something that will be awhile in coming."

The cab driver listened to the conversation, disappointed that the lady wouldn't experience her orgasm, she was a screamer, he could tell. He reached between his legs and stroked his hard on through his pants wishing it were him in the back with this woman.

Angie took a deep breath, trying to regain control, knowing that for now, she would not reach the satisfaction that her body craved.

As they pulled up to their destination, Vic got out and paid the driver, thanking him for his services.

As Angie was about to leave the driver turned to her, "Excuse me, but I was wondering if maybe you and I could get together sometime? I mean I know you're man there is leaving and if you'd like some company..."

Angie cut him off, "No thank you, he may be leaving on Monday, but he owns me forever," she said as she shut the door and moved into Vic's arm.

"What was that about?" Vic asked.

"Oh nothing baby, just another confused male." Angie replied, kissing Vic on the cheek.

Vic laughed, "Tried to get your number huh?"

Angie just looked at Vic, "Yeah, something like that."

Vic leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek, "Baby you have too many men now."

"Hey! I didn't give him my number, I told him that I belonged to you," she replied taking his arm and putting it over her shoulder.

He stopped them, turning her toward him and giving her a deep kiss, his hand sliding down her back and pulling her close.

As they separated, Angie looked into his eyes, "You know this is killing me right? I think I'd rather you just taken the crop to me. I'm so wound up right now I feel like I'm going to explode."

"I can tell," Vic replied, making a point of staring at her breasts, her hardened nipples quite prominent.

Angie blushed, as she saw what he was looking at, "It's all your fault," she said, laughing as they turned and continued toward the rides that were along the boardwalk.

The balance of the morning they spent together just talking and laughing, enjoying the freedom that came with being together.

Walking down along the store fronts, Angie suddenly panicked and pushed Vic into one of the stores, "What the..." he started.

"It's Alison, I just saw her come out of the next store, I think she's headed this way."

Vic moved toward the door and glanced up the street, seeing that Angie was right, Alison was indeed headed there way and something in the window of the store they were in seemed to have momentarily caught her attention.

Vic moved back to Angie and told her what he had seen. He moved her toward the back where they could keep an eye on the door.

While he watched the door, Angie pretended to look at the clothing on the rack in front of her.

Vic saw Alison making her way into the store, and moved to make sure that Angie wasn't visible behind him.

"This way," he said, grabbing Angie's hand.

Angie grabbed some of the tops that she had been looking at and followed him further into the store.

She spotted an employee and pulled Vic toward her, "Yes, I was wondering if I could try these on?" Angie asked politely.

"Certainly," the clerk replied, leading the way to the change area. Vic kept his eyes on Alison the whole time.

As the clerk opened the door, Angie looked at Vic, "Baby, you may as well come in with me so I don't have to yell through the door."

The clerk smiled knowingly at Vic, as he entered the room behind Angie.

Vic turned to see Angie lowering the straps of her dress over her arms, "What are you doing?" He asked.

"What does it look like? I'm trying on these tops that I found." Angie replied.

Vic shook his head and laughed as he thought about the absurdity of the situation. "Leave it to you to find a way to make this a shopping expedition."

Vic admired her naked form as the dress dropped to reveal all of her flesh, her breasts firm, her nipples slightly distended, her pussy still slightly swollen.

Vic took a seat on the corner bench in the room and admired the young lady before him as she slid one top after another on to see if she liked what she had found.

She moved all but one into a pile and reached for her sundress again.

Vic interrupted her movement with one phrase, "Come here."

She halted her motion and looked at him, before approaching.

"Lift your leg up here beside me princess," Vic instructed.

She did as she was told, looking down to see that her pussy lips were now completely exposed to him as he moved his mouth toward her, his tongue sliding out to bring the tip across her swollen lips.

His touch was feather light, causing her to spasm in need, pushing her hips forward to get more of his tongue into her opening.

Her hand reached forward to lightly caress the side of his face, moving back, her nails leaving a light trail through his hair to the back of his head, where she allowed her fingers to move up and down over his flesh.

"Baby, what are you doing to me?" Angie asked, as she felt his tongue make another pass over her pussy.

"No questions princess." Vic replied as he reached forward to grasp her cunt lips with both hands, pulling them to the side, opening her pussy completely to his mouth. He moved out on his seat, giving himself better access, and moved his mouth down to encircle her clit, his lips not touching it but encasing it in the heat of his mouth.

He slid his tongue forward and slowly began to run little circles all around her clit, never coming in contact, but coming ever closer to her core. Her hand tightened its grip on the back of his head as she felt her orgasm once again begin to build.

She knew he wasn't going to allow her the release she sought, but she couldn't help reacting to what he was doing. "Vic, oh Vic, please baby, please, I'm soo very close baby, I'm sorry, I'll never do it again, just let me cum, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!"

Vic moved back ever so slightly with his mouth and ran his tongue all the way up across her clit, giving it the briefest of touches before moving higher across her nipples, now taunt with desire, and on toward her mouth, ending with a deep kiss of longing as he stood, sweeping his hand under her upraised leg and turning her until her back was against the wall, his pelvis moving forward to press against her.

She moaned into his mouth as she felt his tongue invade hers, and felt his hardness pressing against her hot swollen pussy lips, so wanting to reach down and free him so he could take her right there.

He pulled back again, his breath raspy with his own desire. "Sit," he commanded.

The very tone of command made her pussy spasm as she quickly took the seat that he had vacated.

He reached down undoing his shorts and dropping them to the floor, followed by his underwear, freeing his hardened cock.

He took it in hand and moved it to her face, sliding the tip all around her cheekbone, under her chin and up the other side.

"Open," he said, looking into her eyes, not as her lover, but as her Master.

She looked at him, and without pause opened her mouth to his hardened rod.

He moved it back across her face and slowly sank it all the way into her mouth, her moan of satisfaction sending a vibration down his shaft as his cockhead met her throat.

His hand reached forward to cup her head, guiding it back and forth over his dick, her lips closed over it, sucking it, allowing the sensation of his hardness to fill her being.

"You will not cum," he said as he picked up the pace, fucking into her mouth with more power, his free hand reaching down to pinch her hard nipple.

After all the teasing that he had done, he knew it wasn't going to take long for him to shoot his load. His pace again picked up, slamming his cock into her face with abandon.

He felt his climax approaching and buried his cock one final time in her mouth as he felt his mushroom head expand and explode in her throat, his hand holding her head in place.

For her part, Angie worked to swallow every drop, feeling the hot liquid sperm sliding down her throat, a deep satisfied moan coming from her lips.

Vic backed off, looking down at his lover, as she gathered her thoughts, he assisted her to her feet and kissed her deeply, "That was wonderful pet," he said as he embraced her.

"Good enough to let me cum baby?" she asked into his shoulder.

"No princess, not yet," he replied laughing at her thought process.

They cleaned up as best they could, gathered their things and with Vic leading the way, ensuring that it was safe, moved out of the dressing room to the cashier, where Angie paid for the one top she had set aside, "This shirt will always be the first time I sucked your big hard cock in a dressing room baby," she said as they left the store, her arm wrapped in his.

12