Meeting Bree Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the couples rose, Dave reached out to shake Vic's hand, "So, we'll meet in the morning and sign some papers?"

"I'll be here with Jamie at eight," Vic replied.

As they exited the restaurant and moved toward the elevators, Angie looped her arm through Vic's, "So you got a deal?"

"Yep, we're going to be coming down again next month and meeting with the company's management team to start the process."

Angie smiled and moved in close to him, "So that means you're going to stay at the condo with me right?"

"We haven't signed the contract yet sweetie," Vic cautioned, "and I'm not about to jinx it now."

"Fair enough," Angie said, leaning in to kiss his cheek, "I waited six years for this, I can wait until tomorrow morning to get the answer to my last question."

As they stood there awaiting the elevator, Vic took the opportunity to look at this girl that had come into his life. She looked over and caught him staring, a smile playing across her lips, and her hazel eyes sparkled, "We're both lucky," she whispered into his ear, reading his thoughts yet again.

The elevator doors slid open, admitting them entrance into its empty shell. As the door slid closed, Vic turned to her, his right hand moving behind her neck and bringing her face to his in a long, deep kiss.

His left hand slid down over her side, feeling the heat of her flesh beneath his palm, a soft moan escaping his lips. "I want so much to just take you right here," he whispered, his voice husky with desire.

Her eyes darkened with lust at the thought, "Mmm. God you know just what to say to make my pussy wet," Angie replied, her forehead pressing against his as she tried to keep her composure.

Vic gathered the skirt of her dress in his hand, pulling up higher and higher, his fingers sliding along the bare flesh of her thigh, sliding higher, moving closer to the curve of her ass.

"Vic," she moaned into his mouth as she pressed her lips to his, "are you going to take me here?" she asked, expectation and surrender in her voice, "are you going to take your slut right here in the elevator?"

Her hand moved down across his chest, circling down his abs, over his belt, until she felt his bulge under her fingertips, "I want this in me," she whispered into his mouth, "you can pick the hole, I just want it in me."

Vic heard the bell of the elevator ring, signalling the opening of the doors and pulled back just in time.

As the doors separated, and they started off toward their room, Angie stepped in front of Vic, her fingers sliding teasingly up over his bulge again, a soft hum on her lips. She looked back over her shoulder, a small teasing smile playing across her lips, "I love your cock," she said, looking him directly in the eyes.

Vic chuckled at her announcement in such a public place, even though they were alone in the hall. "I think that teasing you all day is having its affect princess."

"You have this affect on me Master," Angie replied, "I want you so bad, you have no idea."

"Mmm, I like it when you're like that princess, it will definitely make for an interesting dinner. Have you decided what you are going to wear?"

"Yes, I think you will like it very much," she replied a little smile on her lips.

"I'm sure I will princess," Vic replied as he opened the door to their room. "I think we should both get showered before dinner," he said as they entered the room, you go get started, I'll be right there, I want to remind Jamie about the time."

Angie moved ahead, sliding the straps of her dress off her shoulder and letting it fall to the floor as she moved toward the master bedroom, looking over her shoulder to ensure that Vic was watching to see her naked flesh being exposed.

She saw the look of lust on his face as he spoke with Jamie, which only served to make her pussy pulse in anticipation, she couldn't remember the last time she was this ready to be fucked, and yes it was fucked she wanted, hard, hot, fast pounding of her pussy.

Vic impatiently waited for Jamie to stop talking on the other end, the vision of Angie's dress sliding to the floor burned into his mind. Truth be told, he wasn't even hearing Jamie as he droned on. "Yeah, ok, Jamie. We'll talk about this at dinner, I want to grab a shower before then," Vic interrupted.

As he hung up, he let out an exasperated sigh, 'that boy loves his own voice a little too much,' he mumbled to himself as he made his way into the master bathroom, listening to the shower running.

Entering the bathroom, he looked into the shower to see Angie watching for him. She was seated in the corner with her leg up and a razor in her hand, shaving her legs. "Master wants me to be soft and smooth for him tonight, I'm sure," she said, the heat evident in her voice and eyes, a sultry smile on her lips.

Vic stood gazing at her, unable to move, captured by the graceful way that she moved, even shaving her pussy was an art form. "You should come inspect your sluts work Master, Angie husked, her hand sliding between her pussy lips separating them, a low soft moan escaping her lips as she made contact with her clit.

Vic snapped out of his trance and quickly undressed as he watched Angie's eyes fluttering at the intensity she felt from her slow masturbation of her clit. Having spent the better part of the day being teased, her body felt like it was on fire.

The fact that she was being watched as she touched herself was only driving home the intensity of the moment with the hot water beating off her body, every once in a while a stray drop would land directly on her engorged clit.

It felt like it was being slapped with a paddle, she was so sensitive, wanting so desperately to feel the release that would come with the orgasm that she had been denied all day.

Through hooded eyes, she saw him open the glass door and enter the shower to stand before her, his cock fully erect at the spectacle before him. "God princess, you are so beautiful, so uninhibited, I'm so tempted to forego dinner and just spend the evening in bed abusing that lovely body.

"Mmm, just say the word lover and I'll call Brandi and cancel," Angie replied her eyes watching his hard cock bobbing in her face, her mouth opening of its own volition inviting the hardness to enter.

Vic took a deep breath, seeing her lips parted, the tip of her tongue sliding across her lips and slowly moved his cock forward, the back of his knuckles turned and sliding gently down her jaw line as he slid his cock forward to run it across her lips, following the trail left by her tongue.

"No, baby, we can't," Vic said, forcing himself to be patient for what he'd been building up to all day, "If we don't show up to dinner, you know they'll come knocking on our door."

Angie reached forward with her hand and slid her long nails along the underside of his scrotum, her eyes looking longingly into his, "You're probably right, but god I want this cock right now!"

Vic lowered himself to his knees, allowing the shower's hot water to cascade down his back as he leaned forward, pushing her legs apart and moving his face closer and closer to her center, "I need to inspect before we get out," he whispered, sliding his tongue along her slit.

"MMMMMM," Angie moaned her nails scraping along the side of his head and down his back as she pressed her pussy forward into his hot mouth, her clit looking for his tongue to bring some much needed friction.

Vic quickly backed away, "Ok, we can't do this right now, as much as I want to, and OH GOD do I want to."

He lifted her gently into his arms, their lips coming together as the water ran down their faces. As they separated, Vic looked deep into Angie's eyes, I love you princess.

Angie hugged him close, "I love you too Vic," she whispered into his shoulder. She backed away slowly, I'm going to get out and let you wash up. If I stay here, we both know we won't be going to dinner," she laughed as she ran her fingers up his hard shaft one more time.

---

As she exited the shower, Vic watched her ass as she swayed from the room, he looked toward the ceiling, 'I don't know what I did to deserve her, but thanks,' he whispered quietly.

As Angie entered the bedroom, she wrapped her hair in a towel to soak up the excess water as best she could and sat down to apply her makeup, humming quietly to herself in anticipation of the evening to come.

She heard the shower shut off and the door open and close. She looked around for a robe to throw on; knowing that if he saw her sitting here naked that the next stop would be her on the bed and him between her legs.

'On second thought....' She mumbled to herself, looking in the mirror at the bed and imagining them there, 'no, he's right, we have to go to dinner,' she confirmed as she quickly moved to wrap herself in the terry cloth bathrobe.

Vic came in a minute later, towel around his middle, "Now this is a sight that I can get used to seeing," he said, coming up behind Angie and kissing her exposed neck.

She gently shrugged him away, laughing gently, "Look Mister, it's me that has been teased all day long, not you. And you know damn well what your lips on my neck does to me. So unless you want to totally miss dinner and piss Jamie and Brandi off, you have got to let me get ready."

Vic backed away, laughing gently as he looked at his lover, "So that explains the need for a robe."

Angie laughed, "Yes, it does. I know you and I know me. If I stayed here naked doing my makeup, it would serve no purpose because we'd never get out of here tonight."

"Ok, Ok, I'm going to get ready in the other room and confirm our reservations." Vic said, moving to gather his clothes.

Angie turned back to the mirror, putting the final touches on her makeup before moving back into the bathroom to do her hair, blowing it dry and fashioning it up off her neck, knowing that he would like that.

She moved back into the room picked out her dress for the evening, an emerald green tight fitting dress. She reached into the dresser and pulled out a pair of silk thongs of the same color and started to put them on, 'Why bother?' She thought to herself, as she took them off again and put them in the drawer.

'He's going to love this,' she thought to herself, smiling at the look on his face when he discovered that she was going commando.

She went out into the main room to find him in a corner chair reading a novel, dressed and ready to go. He looked up to see his angel as she entered, "Wow, baby, you're gorgeous," he said, putting his book to the side and standing up to admire her more closely.

She blushed slightly at his compliment, "Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself," she replied teasingly.

Angie admired his dark slacks and light purple striped shirt, with a darker tie, "You have a big date?" she teased, "You certainly seem dressed for one."

"Actually I do," he replied, "I met this goddess and she agreed to have dinner with me. I think I might even be able to bring her back to my room after dinner."

"I'm sure she would love that," Angie said, moving into his arms.

Vic looked quickly at his watch, "Well look at that, we're actually going to be on time."

"Don't worry, Brandi will be late," Angie said as they headed for the door.

"Oh so will Jamie," Vic replied, "but that's fine as long as I'm not..yeah I know, it's all part of my OCD."

They left the room arm in arm moving toward the elevator, a hold they didn't relinquish all the way to the restaurant.

As they took their seats, Vic took the opportunity to order them each a glass of Malbec. He gently took Angie's hand in his own and kissed her knuckles, "I'm so glad you're here with me princess," he said, leaning forward to gently kiss her lips.

"I'm very glad you're here too baby," she replied, kissing him back, their tongues gently caressing.

"You two need a room," Brandi said as she approached the table with Jamie at her side.

Vic stood and gave her a gentle hug, "Glad to see you too Brandi," he said, kissing her cheek.

"Yeah yeah, sit your horny ass down old man," Brandi groused good naturedly at him, looking at Angie and giving her a wink.

As the couple took their seat, Angie looked over at Jamie, "Oh Jamie, I'll tell you because if Vic does it will become part of the discussion and I don't want to talk business tonight. So, you and Vic have an eight o'clock meeting in the morning here with a guy to sign a contract to start working with them to build a safety program. Anything else you need to know can wait until morning."

---

Jamie just looked over at Vic, "You heard the girl, we can't talk about it, but yeah we have an eight o'clock."

"I thought you were spending time with your girl, not working?" Jamie said, still trying to figure it all out.

"I am, but this fell into my lap and you know me," Vic replied.

"Yeah, I know, you couldn't leave it alone." Jamie said laughing.

The waiter came over to take their drink order and returned shortly with their drinks.

Angie and Brandi took the time to catch up on everything, including meeting Sherry and Dave. "I figured you'd have nothing but sex tails to tell me," Brandi said, her voice a little disappointed.

Angie laughed, "You think I'm going to give you those details in a public restaurant in front of a guy that I just met?"

"Oh come on Ange, you know Jamie, you've been listening to the old guy talk about him for months now, he's practically family." Brandi said, laughing at the look on Vic's face when she referred to him as 'old guy.'

Angie just leaned over, her head resting on Vic's shoulder, "Nope, I'm not saying anything other than it's been very satisfying."

Brandi hooted at Angie's admission, and turned to Jamie, "You know if you'd been thinking you could have gotten a room next to them and we'd know everything."

Jamie grimaced, "Yeah, that's what I want to listen to, Vic having sex all night long," he replied.

"You may not like it, but you could have used it to get me back to your room later big guy," Brandi poked at Jamie.

Everyone at the table laughed at the stunned look on Jamie's face. "Don't worry stud," Vic teased, "I'm sure you can pull another winning line out before the time arrives."

Jamie sputtered, "I don't know what you are all talking about," he started to defend himself.

"Uhuh, sure, and you weren't looking at my tits when I met you at your room," Brandi said, pushing her exposed cleavage forward toward Jamie.

"Uhh," Jamie stuttered.

"Yeah, that's what I thought," Brandi said, tossing her head to look at Angie, "they're all the same."

Angie laughed at both her friend's audacity and Jamie's discomfort. "If it's any consolation Jamie, she's been doing that to guys for as long as I've known her."

"Umm, yeah, that doesn't help at all, but thanks," Jamie returned.

Again everyone had a chuckle as the waiter approached to take their orders, "Thank god," Jamie muttered, thankful for the interruption to his grilling, "I was beginning to think that you all were roasting me for dinner."

After they ordered, the girls excused themselves to the ladies room, leaving Vic and Jamie at the table. As the guys took their seats, both watching the girls leaving, Vic turned to Jamie and took the opportunity to catch him up on his meeting with Dave and Sherry.

When he finished, Jamie shook his head, "It's like you have a horseshoe up your ass. I worked the conference all day, trying to meet business owners and you have one chat you up on the sidewalk."

"Maybe you're trying too hard," Vic stated, "just relax and let it come to you. You're negative energy is rebuffing the clients," he said in his best meditation voice.

"Go fuck your hat," Jamie said, looking over at his friend.

The girls returned; their heads together, whispering as they approached the table.

"What do you suppose they're whispering about?" Jamie asked.

"I don't know, but I'd suggest you leave it alone unless you want Brandi starting on you again."

"Good point, I don't care that much," Jamie said with a perplexed look.

The girls took their seats, Angie giving Vic a quick kiss which he turned into something a little more meaningful.

Brandi huffed, "Ok, look, if I want to watch porn, Jamie and I will order it in his room."

Jamie tried very hard not to choke on his drink at this comment, "Jesus, do you ever stop?"

Brandi gave him a flirty smile, "Oh baby, I can go alllll night."

Both Jamie and Vic rolled their eyes while the girls found this comment very amusing.

As they sat there chatting, Vic rested his hand on Angie's right knee, his fingers drawing little circles on the inside of her thigh.

Angie opened her legs a bit to give him more room and winked at him with a little smile as his fingers slid higher up the inside of her leg.

She leaned forward, kissing his cheek softly, dragging her lips to his ear, "I decided not to waste a pair of panties tonight," she whispered before she kissed his ear gently.

Vic looked over at her, his eyes big at her admission, the beginnings of a smile on his lips. "I think dinner just got better, "he whispered to her, his hand moving under the hem of her dress.

She giggled, "Perv," she laughed gently as she spread her legs wider to give him better access.

"Yep, and that's why you love me." He replied, his fingers feeling the heat coming from her core.

His fingers touched wetness before they reached her nether lips, more evidence that she was truly ready for him to take her.

As his fingers finally reached her pussy, she was glad for the long tablecloth as her dress was gathered almost at the apex of her thighs.

He reached down with a lone finger to drag the tip of his finger along the edge of her pussy, gathering the wetness of her center on his digit, a low moan escaped her lips as she leaned her head into his shoulder.

"Geez Ange, you have your own chair, you know," Brandi said, watching the interaction of the couple across the table.

Looking over at Jamie, she said, "At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised to see her humping his leg by dessert."

Jamie laughed at her brashness, as Angie's face blushed slightly. "You're so crude, Brandi," Angie said defensively, laughing in embarrassment, and pulling her chair away, but only slightly.

As their dinner arrived and they settled in to eat, they discussed the next nights dinner and dance, as well as what would be happening.

"So Angie and I are 'arm candy'?" Brandi asked, looking back and forth between Vic and Jamie.

"No," Vic replied, "tomorrow night is not about you being 'arm candy'. It's a way for us to go out and enjoy ourselves. Yes, we will be meeting potential clients, but we still want you to be able to have a good time."

"Ok, just clarifying," Brandi replied, "I don't mind being candy though, as long as someone eats me before the night is out." She winked over at Angie.

"Oh my god," Jamie said, trying his best not to choke on his tongue, "is there anything you won't say?"

The others were laughing so hard they couldn't respond as Jamie tried to regain his composure.

Angie reached across the table and touched Jamie's hand, "Don't mind her Jamie, she knows she can get a reaction out of you and is enjoying it."

As the table was cleared, Vic ordered coffee and brandy for all of them. He moved his chair closer to Angie and put his arm around her and she settled into his embrace, kissing his cheek gently.

He turned his face to her, smiling into her eyes, "Soon princess," he said, bringing his hand up to trace her face. She sighed in response and immediately noticed her scent on his finger and realized that his touch had been intentional. He wanted her to smell her moisture on his finger.

Her breath caught at the implication of what he had just said and the scent of her arousal on his hand. She looked at him and saw that teasing smile she knew so well as he moved his finger down and drug it across her lips slowly.