Meeting By the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave a mischievous little giggle. "Oh, I think I might."

Grace turned and straddled me in one smooth motion, looking deeply into my eyes. She raised one hand to stroke my cheek.

"So you did enjoy that? Hard to tell, with the way you were stuttering," she said.

"I—".

"Shhh..." she cooed. She put a finger to my lips to quiet me, and I shut up.

"Accidents happen, baby. I know they do. But you enjoyed it. Didn't you?"

Her voice had a sharp edge to it. She was still teasing, but she wanted my answer.

I shut my eyes, remembering the feel of her soft, pale flesh under my hands, and the way her skin shone in the moonlight as she stood naked by the lake. When I opened them again, her pale green eyes were fixing me with an unblinking stare. I felt my cock begin to swell, and my cheeks flush with chagrin.

Her hands moved faster than I could catch them. With one hand, she grabbed both of my wrists and pinned them above my head. With the other, she closed her hand around my crotch, feeling the imprint of my stiffening cock.

She smirked.

"Thought so," she said. "You know what I have to do now, right?"

My eyes widened

"You've been peeping. And now you're lusting. Now I have to make us even."

"Even?" I asked, playing along. "What are you going do?"

"Isn't it obvious?" she asked, leaning closer to my face. "I'll have to punish you now."

I smiled tentatively, and she let my hands go.

"Tell me the score, then," I said.

"It's real simple: you do what I say, or the night's over. Nothing happens unless I let it. You don't touch me unless I say so, you don't kiss me unless I say so, you don't come unless I say so, and you do everything I tell you to do. Anything happens between us, it happens on my terms, and my terms only. If you got a problem with that, the door's right there," she said, pointing.

"And if I don't?" I asked.

She smiled.

"Then we start out simple. First, I make us even."

She rolled off of me and sat down next to me on the couch, getting comfortable and propping her feet up on the stool in front of her.

"Get up. Go stand over there," she ordered, pointing.

I stood up and walked slowly to the middle of the living room, stepping gingerly.

"How's this make us even?" I asked.

"That doesn't. This does," she said.

She smirked, and her eyes narrowed at me.

"Take off your clothes," she ordered.

Every time I'd ever made love to a woman, I'd done it in a darkened room. I remembered the dizzy, light-headed moments that came when I pawed at women's clothes, when we wound up naked together before I knew what had happened.

This was different. It was a well-lit room and she could see every inch of me as she lounged on the couch. Just the thought of undressing under her piercing gaze made me nervous.

"Got a problem?" she teased. "You saw me naked. Fair's fair.

I slowly began unbuttoning my shirt. I didn't know what she'd do next, and I wasn't sure that I'd like it when I found out. I'd take it slow.

I let my shirt fall to the ground. From her space on the couch, she gave a playful little giggle.

"Good boy. Now turn around. Face that wall," she ordered, pointing.

I nodded and turned around. My heart was starting to thump in my chest, and my erection was fading, but I wouldn't disappoint her. If I broke it off now, I'd regret it for the rest of my life.

I unbuckled my belt, fingered the buttons on my jeans, and let them slide down around my ankles. Then I kicked them to the side.

"Stop right there. That's good for now," I heard her say from the couch. "Now don't move a muscle."

A minute passed. From behind me, I heard the floorboards creak as she made her way to her feet.

Another minute. Then I felt soft hands clamp around both of my wrists. I gave a little gasp. I hadn't heard her come near.

She pulled my hands behind my back, as gently as she could manage. She knew I wouldn't fight her.

"Shhh..." Grace cooed, as she felt me trembling.

"Sorry," I whispered. "Just nervous."

"Nothing to be nervous about, baby. You're being handled by the best," she said.

"Handled?" I asked.

I felt a cold circle of metal clamp around my left wrist with a little click, then the other.

Handcuffs. She was handcuffing me.

"Handled," she said, pressing her body firmly against mine as she finished with the cuffs, my erection springing back into life.

I felt her fingers slip into the waistband of my boxers. My muscles tensed. One hand slipped in to caress my backside, and I gasped again.

"That means I get to do whatever I want to you. Starting with this."

In one swift movement, she pulled my boxers down to my knees. I felt my cock stiffen even more as it emerged. Instinctively, I tried to cover myself, pulling at my bindings, but the metal of the handcuffs bit into my skin and held me fast.

The sight of it was too much for her. She tittered like a schoolgirl.

"That makes us even," she said. "Just the way we met."

My cheeks were flushing. I tried to step out of my boxers, just to make it complete, but she put a hand to my shoulder to stop me.

"Uh-uh, don't you dare," Grace said, leaning over to whisper in my ear. "Now you shuffle your cute little ass over to the couch. This is where your punishment comes in."

"Punishment?" I stammered. "I thought this was the—"

She gave my bare ass a hard slap to shut me up. I bucked and gave an involuntary yelp, but I stayed where I was.

"This is just an appetizer. I'll show you what punishment is, baby. Now shuffle. We're really gonna get to know each other now."

My boxers around my ankles, and my hands cuffed firmly behind my back, I did what she said and shuffled over to the couch. Grace smirked at me the whole time, hiding her mouth behind an elegant hand as she laughed.

Now more self-conscious than ever, I looked down at my exposed cock. To my surprise, it was getting harder, although I'd have given anything to be able to cover myself.

Grace sat back down on the couch before I could. As I stood naked before her, she pointed down at her lap, motioning for me to sit with her.

"Come here, baby. Want to cuddle?" she asked sweetly.

I wanted to caress her body so badly, but I didn't know what the hell she'd do to me if I let her touch me. I knew better than to argue.

I turned around. As gracefully as I could with my hands bound behind me, I moved to sit down in her lap. I felt her hands grasp my elbows and lower me down into a sitting position.

As soon as I was in her lap, she wrapped her arms around me—a romantic embrace, but just tight enough to remind me that I was at her mercy.

She gave a barely audible purr of satisfaction.

I felt her lips brush my neck, then my ear, planting soft kisses everywhere she could reach while her hands caressed every inch of my exposed flesh.

Grace dragged one hand across my nipple, twirling it around until she heard my breath quicken. Then, without warning, she wrapped her fingers around the base of my cock and gently, just enough to make me light-headed, started to play with it.

"Oh, god... You don't know what you're doing to me..." I moaned. My cock was so hard it hurt, but Grace continued edging mercilessly, keeping me just on the precipice of coming.

"I know exactly what I'm doing, baby," she teased. "Making you suffer and enjoy every second of it. Don't pretend you're not loving this.

I wanted to stay still, I really did. But the feel of her hand against my stiffening cock just made every dirty thought in my head bubble to the surface.

I thought about massaging her breasts, about sucking her rock-hard nipples, about grabbing and pinching the springy flesh of her soft dimpled buttocks, about—

"Ahhhh..."

I felt warm pre-cum soaking the tip of my throbbing penis, every muscle in my body tightening up as she brought me right to the edge of orgasm, only to take her hand from my cock and move it to pinch my nipple as hard as she could.

I heard a hard clank of metal on metal. The chain of the handcuffs snapped taut as I strained against them in an involuntary spasm. It was no use. She was my only hope of release.

"No need to be manly. You're at the lake, baby. There's nobody around for miles," she reminded me. "If you want to scream, you go ahead and scream. Nobody's gonna hear you. It'll be our little secret", she whispered, sliding her tongue down the length of my ear. I shivered.

"I can take it," I breathed. "I can take it."

I wasn't going to deny Grace her fun, no matter how hard it got to play along.

"Oh? And are you comfortable, baby?" she asked me, twining her arms around me in another romantic embrace.

The metal of the handcuffs bit into my wrists, making my hands numb.

"Well, uh... I wouldn't call it comfortable, but—" I started.

She gently moved my head to the side and leaned forward to meet my face, planting a kiss on my lips to quiet me.

"Aw..." she cooed, her voice heavy with mock concern, when she let me go. "Well, honey... I wish I could say things were about to get better."

She slipped out from under me, let me fall back against that couch cushions, and stood before me. Our eyes locked.

"Do you really want to do this?" she asked me. "This is your chance to back out."

I nodded silently.

"What's our safeword?" she asked me. "You're the one getting punished. That means you get to choose it. I'll allow you that, at least."

"Falstaff," I said. It was the first word the popped into my head.

"Falstaff," she repeated. "Got it."

Then she got down on her knees and pulled my boxers off from around my ankles, leaving me wearing nothing but my handcuffs. My underwear wasn't gone for long, though: as soon as she plucked it off, she twisted it into a short rope of cloth, wrapped it tight around my ankles, and pulled it into a tight knot.

"Do you trust me, Roland?" she asked me.

I thought about it for a moment, and then nodded hesitantly.

"Good," she said sweetly.

I tried to move my ankles apart, but her makeshift binding held them fast.

"Can you move?" Grace asked.

I shook my head.

"Good," she said, grinning.

Then she got rough. In one quick movement, she knelt over me, grabbed me by the arms, pulled me up off of the couch, and threw me onto the mattress face-first.

Instinctively, I went to raise my hands to break my fall, but I felt the handcuffs biting into my wrists again, pinning them hard behind my back.

I tried to flip myself over, but I felt Grace's full weight on my back, driving the air out of me as she squatted down to straddle my body. She wasn't a big woman, but goddamn... She knew how to keep a man still when she wanted to.

I felt the heel of her hand driving deep into the flesh of my shoulder blade, softly kneading the muscles there while her fingers spun in tiny circles, massaging the knots in the rest of my back.

I expected pain, I expected humiliation, but the sudden pleasure of the massage caught me off guard. Unprepared, I gave a sigh of satisfaction as I felt my muscles loosen.

"What are you doing to me?" I breathed, in between sighs of pleasure.

"What's it feel like? Just loosening you up. You're tense as hell, baby. You could use a massage," she said.

Her hands moved down my back, softly caressing my naked body. I felt her hands massaging the small of my back, working their way down to my bare ass.

I went limp, hanging loose in my bonds, and let her take over.

"Where'd you learn to do that?" I asked.

"Simple," she said. "I worked as a masseuse for five years, back when I was paying my way through art school. Best job I ever had. I know all the ways to work a man's muscles."

She was starting to breathe hard. I could feel sweat coating her hands as she put her back into kneading my muscles.

"I worked on all kinds of guys in that place," she continued. "Fat, skinny, old, young, handsome, ugly... But guys like you were my favorites. Shy as hell, blushing, afraid to look me in the eye, ready to go to pieces if I smiled at you..."

She lay down on top of me. I felt her hand brushing my backside, giving it a playful pinch. I tensed up.

"But then I'd get you into that room all alone, face down on that table, wearing nothing but a towel. And then I'd start to touch you. And then I'd feel you go limp under my hands..."

She moved to clasp one of my cuffed hands, twining her fingers around mine.

"I never took it that far, but sometimes I wondered... Sometimes I wondered what guys like you would do for me if I really had you at my mercy. Know what I mean?"

"I thought I was gonna get punished," I breathed.

She giggled. "Oh, you are," she assured me. "Working at the massage joint? That was how I learned to love this shit. Can't understand pain if you don't understand pleasure. Can't learn how to torture a man if you don't know how to make him beg for your touch."

She knelt down to kiss my ear. My cock grew hard again, straining against the mattress.

Then I felt her weight being lifted off of me as she got up and pulled herself to her feet. The floorboards creaked as she walked away, but I couldn't see where she went.

A moment passed, and the floorboards creaked again as she came near. Then she knelt down and straddled me again.

I felt long, soft threads of some leathery material being dragged across my back, tickling me and raising goose bumps all along my back.

"What are you doing? What's that?" I demanded.

"This is Sally. I know I saw you looking at her earlier."

Sally? Oh god, the whip...

"I try to travel light when I come down to the lake. Just some books, my painting stuff, some food, a few bottles of wine... But Sally? She goes everywhere I go. With Sally and a pair of handcuffs, I can have all kinds of fun with a guy like you."

SMACK!

She swung the whip down in a fast arc, bringing the leather tails snapping against my bare ass with a hard crack. I yelped, I twitched, and I fought to crawl away—but her weight held me down, and with my hands cuffed behind my back, I didn't have a chance in hell.

Then she really went to work on me.

In one graceful motion, Grace crawled off my back, grabbed my arm and flipped me over on my back. For the first time in a while, I got to look her in the eye. A smug smile was on her face, and she draped the tails of the whip over her arm as if it was a favorite pet.

"Now this is the only way to do it," she said, studying me lying there on the mattress. "I like to see the look on a man's face when I beat him."

SMACK! SMACK!

The whip came down for two hard blows, stinging my chest and my belly.

Instinct kicked in. My skin already burned where the whip had stung me. I had to get away from it. Every muscle straining in one direction, I tried to inch my way off of the mattress.

Grace's bare foot came down to rest on my neck, just hard enough to stop me in my tracks.

"Uh-uh," she said, shaking her head. "You're staying right there."

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Blows rained down on every bit of exposed flesh Grace could find—a wide selection, since she had me stripped naked.

She never whipped the same place twice, and she never once broke eye contact with me.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Like a finely tuned instrument, I whimpered and cried out with every stroke. With every scream, I could see Grace breathing just a little bit harder, the look in her eyes becoming fiercer.

Her hands trembled from the thrill of it all. Sweat soaked her arms, legs and neck. Her wine-red hair was askew with exertion. But in spite of it all, she wouldn't let up.

And the worst part? For all my pain, for all my humiliation, for all my fruitless arousal at her coy beauty...I liked it.

Aside from a quick pinch or a bite between kisses, no woman had ever dominated me. Not like this.

I should have been exhausted, I should have craved respite. Instead, every stroke of her whip just lit me up like a livewire. I was more awake and aware than I'd ever been. I didn't want to sleep, I didn't want to lie down—the more Grace beat me, the more I just wanted to pull her to the ground and drive my cock into her until she screamed my name.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Three quick blows from the whip left their pink marks on my waist and thighs. Grace leaned over me. She was panting hard now—with exertion or arousal, I couldn't say. Whatever it was, she was nearly as tired as I was energized.

"Talk to me," she breathed, draping Sally's leather tails across her arm.

SMACK! SMACK!

She snapped Sally back, and two more blows grazed my bare legs. I cried out in pain, feeling my voice growing hoarse from screaming.

"I mean it, baby. Don't just lie there and take it. I want to hear your voice while I beat you. Is that too much to ask?" she asked.

SMACK!

The whip's tails came down right at the sensitive skin around my right nipple. I grunted with pain, but I brought myself to speak.

"You've...you've been hearing me scream for the l-last half hour," I said through trembling lips. "Isn't that enough for you."

She squatted down and straddled my bare hips, the thin lacy cotton of her panties just barely tickling the shaft of my erect cock. Then, without a word of explanation, she leaned over and kissed me hard on the lips for a good five seconds. As jolted as I felt, my nerves were far too jittery to fight her off. I lay back and let her lips embrace mine.

"I'm a complicated girl, Roland," she said, after she let me go. "Any man can scream for me. But tell me: how do you feel?"

"L-like I just f-fell down a flight of stairs. And like I was too drunk to notice."

She laughed, and reached down to wrap her fingers around my penis. I shivered, and it slowly rose up to full throbbing hardness. She absent-mindedly stroked the sensitive rim of the head with her thumb while she looked down at me.

"But you liked it," she said mischievously. "I can tell."

The sting of the welts on my body fought with the warm glow of pleasure from my cock for my attention.

I closed my eyes and tried to clear my head.

"Goddamnit, you're insane..." I moaned. "Why the hell are you doing this to me?"

She slowly slid her hands up and down the shaft of my cock while she talked, making me tremble.

"Can't you tell?" she asked. "I like to torture men. Nothing wrong with that, as long as I've got a willing victim."

Torture. Victim. Just the sound of those two words on Grace's lips made my cock pulse in time with my racing heart.

A willing victim? Was that what I was? The things I'd done that night went against every standard of decency I knew. There was no way in hell I should have been enjoying this—but I was.

"This is wrong..." I breathed, as Grace's soft hands continued to work my cock. "This is so wrong..."

"Is it?" Grace asked innocently. "Ain't like it's any dirtier than anything else you'd do in a bedroom, is it? Hell, that's the best thing about torturing a man. It's just the same as making love to him, but I get to control every step."

"Just the same? How's that?" I asked.

Grace laughed girlishly. "Just look at you, baby. You looked like I just fucked you senseless," she teased.

"God no," I said. "You're too much of a tease for that."

"Yeah, I'm a tease. I don't make excuses. But a fuck just lasts two minutes. What I just did to you? Hell, you're not going anywhere, are you?"

She dragged a hand across my tied-up ankles, as if to remind me that I was still bound. I shook my head.

"No, you're not," she said, smiling. "That means I can make it last hours if I want it to. And it just ends the same way for you. With you on your back, naked as a fish, all hot and sweaty, breathing hard and screaming my name."