Meeting By the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached down and pinched my left nipple between her thumb and forefinger as hard as she could, and began to twist it.

I little moan of pain escaped the back of my throat, but I fought to stay quiet.

SMACK!

She brought the whip down on my chest, and I let out a stifled scream.

"Screaming my name, baby. That was your cue," she said.

SMACK!

She snapped the whip against the soft flesh of my bare stomach.

"Grace!" I screamed, as the whip connected with my flesh.

SMACK! SMACK!

She twisted around to look behind her, and brought the whip down twice against my exposed thighs.

"Grace! Grace!"

"Louder!" she ordered.

"GRACE!", I screamed, my voice cracking in strain and desperation.

I waited with eyes clenched shut for the sting of the whip. But instead, Grace leaned back, and slowly hitched her dress up her thighs, and slid a trembling hand into her panties. Deeper and deeper she worked her fingers into the folds of her sex, rubbing herself and working her fingers around in tight circles as she shut her eyes tight and started to sigh.

For at least five minutes, she just sat there on top of me, digging her fingers into her lacy white panties and softly sighing to herself as her body started to tremble. With my hands bound under me, I could do nothing but lay back and watch her. For five minutes, I just lay back and savored the brief respite from her beating, letting the burns of my whip-marks die down to dull aches.

After a few minutes, she opened her eyes, put a hand on my chest to steady herself, and looked down at me.

"You've got no idea how much I love hearing that..." she breathed, already panting with exertion.

"Oh...I think I might," I said.

She smiled.

"Good boy," she said. "You're learning.

She stood up, leaving me lying back on the mattress, and turned around to walk across the room. From my spot on the floor, I got a brief peek up her dress. Her panties, visibly soaked from the thrill of beating me, were catching in the crack of her ample bottom, which gently swayed from side to side as she walked. I felt my cock grow hard just from the sight of her.

She made her way over to the icebox at the end of the room, opened it, and pulled out a bottle of wine. A wineglass was already waiting on the table. She filled the glass halfway, swirled it a few times, and took a sip.

"Want some?" she asked me. "It's Zinfandel."

I nodded eagerly.

She filled a second glass and brought it over to me.

"Open your mouth," she ordered.

I obeyed, and she bent down and tipped the wine into my waiting mouth, sip by sip.

When she stood back up, I was grateful for another peek up her dress. I smiled, enjoying the view.

"You staring at my ass, Roland?" she asked, looking down at me. "You shouldn't peek. You'll make a girl blush."

She hiked the hem of her dress up her thigh, just high enough to expose the crack of her ass. She tried to twist around to look down at her own ass as best she could.

"All that time I spend in the gym, all those laps I swim in the lake... I'm always trying to work off that oversized ass of mine. And now you can't take your damn eyes off it," she said.

I tried to spread my wrists, and felt the chain of my handcuffs snapping tight.

"I'd do more than just look if I could," I breathed.

"Would you?" she asked, coyly.

She reached down to slip a finger into the elastic band of her panties. As slowly as she could—making me wait as long as she could—she pulled them down, slowly exposing her butt.

My heartbeat sped up, making my cock pulse even harder.

The chain of my handcuffs rang like a bell as I futilely strained against them, and I heard her chuckle.

The whip was nothing, I thought. This is real torture.

Grace straightened and let her panties fall down to her ankles, then daintily stepped out of them as they hit the floor.

"Beating a man gets tiring after a while," she said, twisting around to look down at me. "I think I need to rest. You don't mind, do you?"

"Mind? What do you—?" I started.

Before I could finish, Grace bent her knees and squatted down. In one quick movement, she lowered her bare butt down onto my face, cutting me off mid-sentence.

Panic set in. The warm flesh of her buttocks, like two silky pillows, enveloped me completely, sinking over my mouth and nose and cutting off my air.

I couldn't breathe. I couldn't see. I could do nothing but futilely thrash and squirm on the mattress—and that suited Grace fine. For at least a minute, she just let me suffer there on the mattress while she held her position, not moving a muscle while she smothered me.

After half a minute, I gave up struggling and just tried my best to hold onto my last breath. After a minute, I felt lightheaded and started struggling again. It didn't matter—with my ankles bound and my hands cuffed, I could only roll from side to side and kick my knees.

Finally, just when I thought I might pass out, she propped herself up and shifted forward to sit on my chest. Her body weight still pinning me to the mattress, but I savored every hitched breath I could manage.

Grace twisted around to look down at me, a content smile on her lips.

"I thought I already tired you out with the whip. But you've still got plenty of fight left in you. That's good. Feeling you squirm's the best part," she said.

"So...so this is how you get off?" I panted, gasping for breaths.

"Get off?" she asked innocently. "Hey, I'm just having a little fun. The best way I know how: making you suffer."

She propped herself up and eased her ass back onto my face. In the half-second before she sat down, I gasped for a single breath and held it.

I was blind and smothered, but I could still hear perfectly. And as soon as I felt her buttocks pressing down on my face, I heard Grace laughing at me.

She made a game of it, now, bouncing playfully on my face as I lay on my back, going longer each time before letting me breathe.

After she'd been at it at least ten minutes, I watched her peel her dress off over her head while she sat on my chest, leaving her just as naked as I was. Then I closed my eyes as she sat back down.

A minute passed. I felt sweat coating her buttocks as the sound of her panting got louder. Gingerly, she reached down, took my cock in her hands, and began to stroke it.

"You like that, baby?" she asked coyly, though she knew I couldn't answer.

My cock buzzed with pleasure so fiercely that it left me dizzy. But I remembered what she'd told me when we started: You don't come unless I say so.

"I said—you like that, baby?" she repeated, lifting her butt and moving to straddle my chest.

"Y-yes..." I stammered.

She wouldn't take her hands off my cock. With her hands working it that fiercely, I could barely form a coherent thought, much less speak.

"But you look so tired," she said, stroking my erect penis. "I'm not wearing you out, am I?"

If she didn't let me come in the next minute, I knew I'd start to beg. I couldn't stand the thought of begging for an orgasm, but I had to make it stop somehow.

"Please..." I whispered. "I've had enough. I...I can't take any more."

"What's that?" she asked innocently.

"Please...I need to—"

"Louder, baby. I can't hear you," she said.

"PLEASE! LET ME GO!" I yelled.

She took her hand off my penis, turned around to look down at me, and smiled.

"Alright, baby. If you say you're done, you're done. But what about after that?" she asked.

"Please, I'm dying here. You've got to give me some relief," I breathed.

"What do you mean? You want to fuck me? Is that what you're saying?" she asked.

"Do you even have to ask?" I said, doing my best to keep my voice steady.

Her smile took on a cruel edge. The dimples in her cheeks deepened.

"You just got one detail wrong, Roland. You don't get to fuck me. I get to fuck you," she said.

"That's right," I said, nodding.

Then she pursed her lips and absentmindedly put a finger to her cheek as she contemplated my naked form.

"I think I've punished you enough for one night," she said. "But if you want me to fuck you, you've got to pay your respects first. You want to make me feel loved, don't you?

I nodded obediently.

"Good," she said, satisfied.

She slid off of my naked body, got down on her knees, and slowly started to untie the bonds at my ankles. I felt my tied-up boxers sliding off of my legs, savoring free movement.

"I'm leaving the cuffs on. I can't have you totally free yet," she said.

I nodded.

She stood up and looked down at me, giving me a full view of her nude body. I stared and stared, just as transfixed as when I'd first seen her climbing naked from the lake.

"Now get on your knees, Roland," she ordered, a touch of tenderness in her voice.

I moved to obey, climbing up from the mattress to kneel before her. We were in the same positions as when we'd met. Only now, both of us were naked. And now, with my hands cuffed behind my back, I couldn't leave even if I wanted to.

Grace extended one foot in front of her, pointing it like a ballerina, and gestured to it with one hand.

"Kiss my foot," she ordered.

I knelt down as low as I could, lowered my lips to her foot, and planted a kiss on it.

"Good," she said, barely stifling a giggle.

I raised my head and got back on my knees. Slowly, Grace twirled around, exposing her bare butt to me. She put one hand on the smooth, round masses of her soft, pale buttocks, and pointed right to the two dimples at the small of her back.

"Now kiss me again, just right there," she ordered.

I raised my head as high as I could, while still staying on my knees, and pressed my lips to the dimples right above the crack of her ass. As tenderly as I could, I kissed them. Then I felt Grace's hand on the top of my head, holding my head in place for a good 15 seconds.

When it was over, and I withdrew my head, she turned around again to face me. She motioned upwards with her hand, gesturing for me to stand.

Slowly, I began to rise, just high enough that her breasts were at eye-level. Then she gestured to her left breast.

"Kiss my tits, Roland," she said mischievously. "Left one first. Then the right one."

I didn't need to be told twice. I closed my eyes, savoring the moment, and closed my lips around Grace's left breast. I kissed it, running my tongue in circles around her nipple until I felt it harden.

Then she nudged my head, and I closed my lips around her other breast, softly sucking at her nipple and making little smacking sounds. When I felt that nipple harden, she nudged my head again and let me go.

Grace pointed down, gesturing me to kneel again.

A hard wooden chair sat behind her. As I went back down to my knees, she turned around and sat down in it, lounging comfortably while I drank in every inch of her naked, sweat-soaked body.

Then a sly smile crept across her face as she planted her feet firmly on the floor, spread her legs apart. She gestured down at the exposed folds of her labia, slick with arousal, her clit as hard as it could be.

"Go on, baby. You know what to do," she said knowingly. "I come first. Then you come."

I tried to struggle out of my handcuffs, and felt the chain snapping taut as I grunted with exertion.

"Come on, just let me touch you," I begged.

She giggled. "What do you need to touch me for? You've got a tongue, don't you?"

Unable to argue, I bowed my head obediently and pressed my lips to her labia. In slow movements, I parted her lips and began to stroke her clit with my tongue.

I could feel my dick throbbing, begging for attention, but Grace wouldn't let me go until I gave her one good orgasm. I lost track of time as I heard her to give a series of long, heaving sighs. Before long, I felt her plant a firm hand on my head, holding my head to her crotch as I ran my tongue in tight circles, pushing it deep within her, pleased with the sound of her rapid breaths

Finally, when I felt like I'd been kneeling for hours, her sighs grew louder and gave way to cries.

"Oh God... Oh yes... Oh yes... Oh yes..." she moaned.

She bit her lip and leaned back deep into the chair, grabbing big handful of my hair in her fists as she moaned deeply, over and over again, her hips twitching in the afterglow.

As soon as she let my hair go, I knew it was time to stop.

Just as she had by the lake, she put a hand under my chin and tilted my head up to look at her. She smiled, more satisfied with me than she'd been all night.

"You know how to make a girl feel appreciated, Roland. I think you've earned a year's worth of fucks," she joked.

With that, she grabbed a little silver key from a table by the couch. She leaned over me, her bare breasts pressing against my face, and reached back behind me to unlock my handcuffs. With a soft click, they fell free.

Grace plucked the cuffs from my wrists. While I rubbed my wrists, red and sore from the tight metal rings, Grace set the cuffs down on the table by the couch. It took me a moment to realize what had just happened.

For the first time in hours, I was well and truly free.

"Well?" Grace said, raising one eyebrow.

I hesitated, unsure of how to start. I felt my erection pounding and pulsing like a drum, as rock-hard as ever.

I moved to embrace Grace, but she was too quick for me.

She grabbed both of my wrists and let herself fall forward, putting all of the weight in her petite frame on me. I felt myself falling with her, struggling to flip myself over so I could take her. But after an hour of beating and smothering, I was too weak to fight.

With her hands never leaving mine for a second, Grace bent her knees and mounted me, inching herself closer and closer to my erect penis. I sat up and moved my face to meet hers, planting kisses all down her ear, her cheek, and her neck.

Then she took my cock in her hand, just to make sure it was as hard as ever. For one moment, I shivered at her touch. Then I leaned forward and kissed her hard on the lips. With our lips tight together, she propped herself up and plunged herself hard down onto my rigid cock.

The two of us sighed and moaned, in perfect harmony, as her warm and wet folds enveloped my penis. She leaned forward, and I felt the erect nipples of her bare breasts brushing my chest.

As I felt her start to bounce up and down in my lap, I reached back and gripped her buttocks tightly, lifting her up higher out of my lap with every thrust of my hips.

Sweat soaked my body. My muscles ached. My breath felt hot in my throat. I tried to keep it going as long as I could—I really did. But I knew I'd already satisfied Grace as much as I could in a single night.

She wanted my body, and I wanted hers. But the sex wasn't what truly excited her that night—it was the thrill of dominating and controlling me more utterly than any woman ever had, of feeling my raw desperation at the end of it all.

When she looked into my eyes, she saw a man who'd do anything for her. Neither of us needed to say it, but we knew it was true. I took the chance to fuck her, but I'd have spent the night bound and naked on the cold hard floor if she'd ordered me to. I'd have spent a week in her cabin, taking her torture as often as she liked—with that sweet smile of hers and the promise of release all the reward I needed.

But none of that mattered now. Now, I just thrust my hips, savored the sight of sweat beading on those rhythmically bouncing breasts of hers, and let myself go. Time slowed, enough that I could count every breath that entered my lungs. My limps trembled in a quick spasm, then went limp. I clenched my hands into tight fists, then let them go. My hips bucked, and I held them high as long as I could before I let them fall. The blood drained from my head and left me dizzy. Spots danced in front of my eyes. And I let myself come, a deep spasm of pleasure coursing through the lower half of my body as sperm coursed from my rigid cock in long, hot bursts.

Immediately I lay back on the mattress, my energy spent.

Grace was quick to follow me. She lifted herself off of my cock, grabbed a quilt from a nearby tabletop, and lay down next to me as she draped it over our sweaty nude bodies.

"You were fantastic, baby," she said slyly, already closing her eyes. "I think I'll let you rest now. But I'm not done with you. Not by a long shot."

She reached over and cradled my balls in her hand, then squeezed them playfully.

"You ever been in the lake in the morning?" she asked me. "It's nice to see the sun rise over the water."

"No," I whispered. "You?

"Lots of times. But never with a partner. Want to go for a swim when we wake up?" she asked.

"Oh God, yes..." I said. "What about after that?"

She chuckled.

"I'll think of something. Those cuffs still work, right?" she said.

"I'm yours," I said earnestly.

She planted a kiss on my ear, and then brushed her hand across my nipple.

"And don't worry about getting dressed in the morning," she said mischievously. "I think I like you better this way."