Meeting Ch. 02

Story Info
The punishment.
2.7k words
3.7
39k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lyn Lei
Lyn Lei
4 Followers

I didn't have to wonder for long. As my tongue laps over your cock, cleaning your cum from it, I hear you say, "I think we'll order in for dinner tonight. Well, I will. You will be dining on the cum from my cock."

Surprised, I look up at you to see you smiling down at me, obviously enjoying the situation. The soft sucking on your cock a relaxing sensation as you continue, "Actually, I think my cum will be all you have to eat for the next 24 hours. That should teach you to appreciate each drop." My eyes widen, surprise flickers in them as you stand up, pulling your cock from my mouth. Surely you couldn't mean that would be all I could eat... the idea of enjoying your cum is incredible but surely I'll get very hungry...

Standing up slowly, running my hands up your thighs, trailing them over your abdomen, spreading my palms over your chest, my mouth follows, tongue darting out to lick a trail up to your mouth. I feel your hands encircle my waist, squeezing, kneading, as you bend down to meet me standing up on my toes to kiss you. Our tongues touch and warmth spreads through my body, tightening the building need. My hands reach around to run up your back, to pull you towards me to feel your body heat against my bare breasts; wanting to feel them flatten against your hard chest.

Your hands skim down my waist to run over the flimsy material of my sheer panties and around to squeeze my butt. The feel of your fingers digging into my bottom as you squeeze sends thrills through me. One of your hands trails softly up my spine leaving shivers in its wake. Your fingers sift through my hair as your fist closes and uses my hair to pull my head back, pulling my mouth from yours, until our eyes meet. "Just my cum, do you understand?"

I murmur "Yes, sir" as your hand leaves my hair and you reach back down to my waist to grip it, turning me around so that my back is to you.

At once I feel your body heat against me, your cock pressing into my lower back. Your hands slip around to fan out over my stomach and slide slowly up to cup a breast in each hand. My nipples press into your palms as your hands lift the weight of each breast and I sigh as the delicious feelings your hands bring swirl through me. The strength of your squeeze and your grip on my breasts is such a delightful feeling. Your fingers search out my tightened nipples to twist and pinch them as I lean my head back into you. Using them as leads you begin to pull them out away from my body so much so that I follow them, removing my back from your chest, to try to alleviate the discomfort.

"Time for your punishment. Move over to the bed and bend over it."

Punishment!? I turn to look at you, puzzlement clear in my eyes. I hear the laughter in your voice as you say "Oh, you thought only consuming my cum for the next 24 hours was your punishment? No, silly girl, that's a lesson. Besides, we both know you'll enjoy that almost as much as I will; but this... maybe not so much. Turn back around." The laughter no longer plays in your voice but a stern tone does and a search of your eyes shows no leniency.

Reluctantly, I move over to the side of the bed, facing it. I lower my chest towards the bed feeling your hand splay against my naked back pushing me down further. Bending submissively in front of you causes my panties to grow taut across my bottom and highlights my wet pussy. I spread my legs a little enjoying the cool air as it plays across my wetness, hoping you'll touch me there.

"Legs together for now."

Your voice makes me quiver with need as I put them together for you. The clipped, disapproving tone invades me with your authority. I hear you drag the chair you were sitting on over to where I'm bent over on the bed. You place the chair right behind me and sit down behind my presented bottom. I feel your hands again return to my cheeks, running over them, squeezing the taut flesh. I feel your fingers enter the waistline of my panties and slowly pull them down exposing me to you inch by inch. I feel your fingers trail along my skin as it's exposed to you. Your eyes watching my skin as it comes into view, I can almost feel the heat from that alone. I slip my feet out of the panties as they hit my ankles and move back into position for you. I know you can see my glistening center peeking between my thighs, so vulnerable to you in this position. My complete nakedness before you, awaiting punishment, brings such feelings of defenselessness, I tremble.

I feel your hands slip between my thighs, grabbing them tightly in your grip. You play my body so well. Without words you push out on them, roughly telling me with your hands what you want. I obey and spread my legs wide for you feeling the lips of my pussy open and the cool air hit the sensitive flesh as your heated gaze takes in my pink insides being exposed to you. I love nothing more than I love to be naked, vulnerable, spread and waiting for you to exact your appetites upon me.

I hear the chair scrape back along the floor as you stand. I cry out as your hand slaps down onto my bare bottom displayed before you. I knew you were going to spank me but I wasn't prepared for the hard slaps to come without any light taps or preparation. The sting from your hand is sharp, leaving behind a red mark that contrasts against my pale skin. The slap sounds so loud in the quiet room. With my skin still stinging, your fingers trail down between my legs to feel the wetness pooled there. The pleasurable feelings your fingers ignite in me war with the stinging pain felt elsewhere.

The harshness of the first slap has barely dissipated when the next several land, each on alternating cheeks, each increasing the pain, each one harder than the last. Tears form in my eyes as your hand lands leaving red hand prints in its wake. The pain is sharp and my body trembles with it, I bite my bottom lip as the pain spears through me, tears now streaming. My center is soaked and the juices begin to flow down my spread thighs. It surprises me that I can be spanked with such fierce blows and still be turned on by it. The last hit strikes harder than all of the ones before it and my flesh is on fire, I want to rub it, to make the pain ease but I don't think you'll allow it so I lie there and whimper and tremble with need.

Relief is immediate as your fingers trail back down to my very wet and swollen pussy. I feel them slide up into me, stretching me open, my juices coating your fingers, my muscles tightening around them. They slide back out and lightly trail along my tender insides. My body tingles as your fingers swirl around my sensitive clit. The coiling tightness increases as the pleasure from your touch washes over me. The feelings so delicious they threaten to make me explode. Your fingers withdraw and just the aching need is left.

I push back looking for your hand or any part of you to touch me. My motions are met with a small slap to my wet center. The slapping wetness resounds and I arch forward from the unexpected feelings. The need to be touched is so strong and to have that touch be a quick, sharp slap is maddening. I want release so badly and being kept on the edge is torture. Your fingers again push up into me, my muscles contracting around them as you slide them in and out. My body begins to move with the rhythm of your fingers, enjoying the tides of pleasure building high. My movements are met by a couple of harsh slaps from your other hand to my bottom, your other hand's fingers still stroking inside my pussy. Instantly my skin, so tender from the previous spanking, comes alive and feels like it's on fire.

"Owww, please!" I beg you and immediately stop moving against your fingers as they continue fucking me. Your hand rests on my lower back as your fingers leave me to continue their perusal of my swollen center, slipping around my taut clit and back inside of me, only to leave again and repeat the process. The need for release builds to such a frenzy that I can't help but move against your hand, my back arches as I push back against your hand. My body is unable to remain still under the assault of your fingers. Immediately the sharp slap on my center registers and it's quickly followed by more. The hand on my lower back holds me in place as I try to writhe away from the spanking.

The spanking stops only when I stop moving to get away from it. My desire to be touched, the building need to cum being met only with sharp slaps is just enough to keep me teetering on the edge but unable to cum. My body trembles under your pinning hand. I feel you lean forward against me. Your hard, thick cock lying against my bottom, rubbing against my tender cheeks then slipping between my spread center, your chest lying against my back.

"Please, please let me cum." I murmur to you, the need so strong inside of me.

"No. You may not. This is your punishment, remember?"

The head of your cock slips between my tender lips, spreading them apart. My muscles clench around the head of your cock as it pushes into me, filling me full inside. Slowly you give me your cock, inch by inch enjoying the feelings as my clenching muscles milk you. Once fully inside of me you remain motionless enjoying the contracting squeezing around your cock as I enjoy the feeling of being so full of you and feeling your cock throb in the tight confines.

Rising up off of me, your hands return to my hips, squeezing and kneading them. Slowly you drag your cock from my body, enjoying the feeling of my muscles tightening around you, trying to keep you inside, stopping only when just the head of your cock remains inside. In one fluid motion you slam your cock back up inside of me, using your grip on my hips to pull me hard onto you at the same time. The unexpectedness of it forces the air from my lungs as you repeatedly drive hard into me in one constant motion. The increased rhythm so arousing, so deep inside of me, the need builds, difficult to hold at bay. Your relentless fucking threatens to undo me.

Unable to maintain, I cry out. "Please, I can't... I'm going to cum".

Your hand reaches up to grip my hair and fist there, your weight lowers to pin me to the bed, your cock fucking me very slowly now.

You lift my head up by my hair and growl into my ear "No. You'd better not. You're just going to lay here while I fuck you and fill you with my cum." The tone of your voice brooks no further argument and ensures further punishment should I not listen to you. I fight the urge so strong in me to release and explode with pleasure.

Your cock fucks such a maddeningly slow rhythm as your hand, still fisted in my hair, holds my head over to the side and down to the mattress exposing the side of my neck to you. Your other hand comes up under me, sliding along my stomach and breasts up to grip my shoulder. I feel your teeth bite into the column of my neck as you fuck hard and deep into me in such a slow rhythm allowing the walls of my cunt to milk the cum from your cock. One final, hard, deep thrust and your body stills and tenses as my muscles contract around you. I feel the vibrations of your groan through your bite on my neck as you empty your cum deep inside of me.

My body is alive and on fire with the need to release being so denied. I lie there motionless as your cock is withdrawn from me and your body lifts. I feel you reach down and pat my cum filled pussy with your hand as you stand. You move around to the other side of the bed and crawl up to sit in front of me spreading your thighs wide enough so that my head rests between them. Looking up at your cock so covered in cum and my juices mixed together, I slide you into my mouth to lick you clean. Your body reclines back, leaning on one hand while the other goes to the back of my head and holds it down, forcing your still hard cock deep into my throat, enjoying the choking vibrations on your sensitive cock. As your hold lessens I lift up to continue cleaning our juices off of your cock as it loses its hardness. Once completely soft and clean, I look up at you smiling down at me.

"Kneel up here on the bed in front of me and spread your legs."

Oh god. I move to do as you say, wincing at the soreness of my spanked bottom. When properly positioned before you, I feel your hand run up the inside of my thigh from my knee to my center, collecting the juices that have run down. Your hand is presented to me covered in a mixture of your cum and my juices. Without a word I begin to lick the juices from your hand and clean it. Once clean you run your fingers up the inside of my other thigh. Repeating the process I again lick off the mixture and clean your hand.

Your hand returns to cup my center as your cum leaks from it leaving a small pool of our juices in your cupped fingers. You present the puddle of juices to me saying: "Eat. This is dinner."

A thrill runs through me at your commanding tone. I lap at the juices in your hand, sucking the salty fluid into my mouth and swallowing it. I lick your fingers clean before they return to my center for a new batch. I devour each puddle of juices you give to me until nothing more drips from me. Your fingers return to my spread pussy knelt before you, and two push up inside of me, furthering my need to cum. I feel you moving them deep inside, rubbing against the tight walls, collecting any remaining cum. Your fingers feel so good inside me, your palm rubbing on my sensitive clit, only to be denied release yet again as your fingers leave me. The wicked glint I see in your eyes as you watch my body react tells me that release will not come soon as your fingers, covered with our juices, push into my mouth. The process repeats, fingers fucking into me on the guise of collecting cum long after the cum has been cleaned out and eaten, driving me crazy with the need to explode in release, only to be taken out and put into my mouth again just before I can.

My body is quivering with need, trembling from the pleasure you bring to it. I lick my lips as you pull your fingers from my mouth. "Good girl. You can enjoy my cock while I eat my dinner and if you continue to be good, I'll give you dessert."

To be continued...

Lyn Lei
Lyn Lei
4 Followers