Meeting Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Releasing her and stepping away he told her, "Get up on the bed, on your stomach, with your hips on those pillows."

Looking at him warily, she obeyed. He picked up one of the chains and clipped it to her right wrist cuff, then clipped it to the restraining strap at the corner of the bed. He moved around to the other side of the bed and clipped another chain to her left cuff and attached it to the other corner. He repeated this with both ankles until she was tied spread-eagle to the bed. She tried to watch him but he was out of her line of vision and she couldn't turn her head enough to see him, so she laid her head down and waited.

She felt the mattress dip as he knelt next to her. She shivered when his lips touched the back of her neck. He kissed her neck and her shoulders, and then his tongue trailed down her back. She jumped as his teeth scraped the tender skin of her butt, then moaned when his tongue pushed into her pussy, his hands on her thighs, pushing them apart. She wiggled and thrust back at him, and then he was gone. She cried, "Oh," softly when she felt the thongs of the flogger softly sliding over her skin; along each thigh, over her ass, up her back, to her shoulders, and she shivered.

The first blow was gentle, the thongs whispering across her butt and she gasped. Another one fell, and then another, making her skin tingle and turn pink. She wiggled against the pillows beneath her as it continued, the lashes gradually falling harder. Her skin went from pink to red, the tingle became a burn, and her pussy began to throb. Still he whipped her butt and her thighs; she jumped when the end of a thong occasionally snapped against her open and wet sex. She writhed and moaned, pleading incoherently, aching. She could hear his labored breathing as he whipped her. She lifted her ass to the whip as it fell, her moaning constant now.

The blows abruptly stopped and she felt his hands on her, running over her reddened butt cheeks and thighs. She whimpered and thrust back at him. Then the vibrator sprang to life in her and she cried out. The lashes began again and they melted into the vibrations in her pussy. April pulled on her restraints, but they held fast. She tried to beg, but all that came out was his name over and over as she sobbed. Her thighs trembled and she began to pant, then her climax burst over her. Her mouth opened wide in a silent scream before she buried her face against the mattress and screamed again, her body quivering and shuddering.

Evan threw down the flogger and pulled the vibrator from her. She was dimly aware of the sound of his zipper and soft thud of his pants and underwear hitting the floor, the rip of a condom package. Then he was kneeling behind her, his hands on her red and aching ass, and his cock was pushing against her slit, opening her as he slid in. She sobbed against the bedding as he hammered into her. He reached under her and slid his fingers against her clit.

"No! Evan! Please...no more!"

But he continued and she came again, bucking against him, screaming out his name. Three more thrusts and he was coming, too, with a hoarse, "Fuck!" His cock pulsed and then his thick, white semen was gushing into the condom.

April lay limply in the bed, barely able to breath, and Evan collapsed on top of her. After a moment, he rolled off of her and unclipped her wrists and ankles. Still she lay with her eyes closed, limbs still spread-eagled, sobbing softly. He rolled her onto her side and wrapped his arms around her. She clung to him, apologizing as she tried to catch her breath.

"I'm sorry, Evan, I'm sorry...I tried...I couldn't say it...I'm sorry...I'm sor...."

It was difficult to talk because he was licking her mouth, biting her lips, and finally he silenced her with a "Shhhh..." against her mouth just before he kissed her. Holding her tightly he told her, "It's OK, love, it's OK."

She finally fell quiet and relaxed against him. After a few minutes, they crawled under the covers and he spooned her from behind. April was just dozing off, floating somewhere between wakefulness and sleep, when he whispered in her ear.

"Just so you know...you will say the words I want to hear before we leave tomorrow."

12