Meeting Charlie

Story Info
First time meet for horny couple.
1.2k words
3.7
16.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mstopaz
mstopaz
2 Followers

I was 20 years old, fresh faced and still at university when I first started talking to him. Charlie. He was the same age as me but more mature. More enticing all round.

We had arranged to meet one Sunday, nothing special about it, just a day we both happened to be free. How was I to know how special it would become?

He was on time. 11am on the dot. My heart leapt into my throat as I saw him. Tall, in jeans and a black shirt, giving me a grin. All I could manage was a giggle, knowing that under my black skirt there was nothing, and the strappy top I wore left little to the imagination.

We had texted before, most times ending in outrageous flirting and filthy pictures or words, but this was real. I felt myself burn up as he eyed me over.

As a 5'8" I was taller than the average girl, with full, large breasts and curved hips. I knew these were what he was staring at, and had to hold back a little whimper of lust. My hair, dyed red, hung round my face, framing its shape and casting shadow over my brown eyes. He was gorgeous with dark hair, piercing eyes and a voice that made me shudder.

At first it seemed innocent, just sitting on my bad, laughing and chatting. I was grinning about some comment he made when he looked at me seriously.

"Verity... " he didn't finish the sentence, just leaned in, brushing his lips over mine. I complied of course as I had liked this man for months. But it didn't stop there. I knew his one kink, to dominate entirely. And I would give myself to him so I simply nodded into the kiss.

Within seconds he had me laying on my back, my hands pinned above my head.

"Well aren't you a naughty girl?" He whispered into my ear, using his belt to tie up my hands. I don't even remember him taking it off. But his words and actions turned me on.

I groaned as he undid his jeans, sliding them off and pulled out his penis, "Make me hard whore," was his only demand.

I wriggled, "How? You tied up my hands?"

He said nothing in reply, just twisted my nipples through my top to punish me, and moved up my body until his dick was next to my mouth.

"Suck me you little bitch."

And I did. I had longed to have his cock in my mouth for so long that I opened up immediately, letting his soft member run over my lips, my tongue flicking the end. I heard him groan and begin to stiffen so I sucked harder, needing it.

"There's my good little slut." He moaned out, enjoying dominating me. I enjoyed it too, always having wanted someone like this. I could feel my pussy nearly dripping with excitement.

I had to pull back, as I couldn't deep throat and he'd grown a lot. I sucked as much of his nine inches as I could before he pulled back and in one fluid motion had ripped off my shirt.

"Charlie that... oh!" I went to complain but he had already descended his mouth on my breasts, reaching behind me to undo my bra before letting them spill out. One hand found a nipple, his mouth found the other and I whimpered.

"Can't take this... need... please Charlie... please my master. Fuck me" The words spilled from my tongue and I felt him undo the belt, freeing my hands, which moved quickly down to rub him.

"Do you like your master's cock?" He teased, reaching under my skirt to feel my wetness. "Oh you naughty little slut, not wearing panties." He pulled my skirt from under me, leaving my bare cunt exposed.

"Suck me again." He demanded, laying back on the bed. I happily obliged, kneeling over to suck and rub him, surprised when he lifted me so I was straddling his head and pulled me down, running his tongue all over my wet pussy.

I moaned onto his dick as he nipped my clit while inserting two fingers inside me. This time it was his turn to moan.

"Master likes how tight your little cunt is."

I blushed bright red but still got wetter. I knew his kink as he knew mine. I wanted to be dominated roughly, to hear his dirty words.

As he licked me he spanked my arse, leaving red hand prints, each one making me buck my hips.

I pulled off him, laying next to him on my front, yelping as he spanked me again, harder.

"Naughty girl. Did I say you could move? Now I have to punish you!"

I lay there, waiting and then gasped, feeling him run his dick over my cunt, teasing me before pushing in a little, then out, repeating this until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Master please, fuck your little slut." I begged him, needing him deep inside me. And he did. I whimpered lightly as I felt him stretching my pussy, entering as far as he could. It hurt. But after a few more thrusts he was buried deep inside me, his balls hitting my clit on each thrust. And I loved it.

He didn't do it lightly. Charlie fucked me hard, one hand on the back of my neck, the other scratching my back.

I had moved one hand beneath me to rub my clit furiously. I moaned aloud, able to feel his dick pounding me through the skin.

Feelings started building up in me as I moaned more, screaming for my master to fuck me like he meant it. Yet they quickly went away as he pulled out of me, laying down.

"Master wants you to ride his dick" he demanded, rubbing it in front of me teasingly.

I moved forward, straddling the man I had always wanted. "Maybe I will..." I giggled, wondering how he'd take being teased.

I eased down, allowing just the first few inches to enter me, then pulled back up, repeating this process slowly, watching his face as he tried not to show how badly he wanted it too.

I pulled up once more, then slammed down hard, both of us moaning out at the sudden sensation, before I felt his hands on my hips, pumping me up and down his cock.

I felt the feeling once more, building up in me, feeling one of his hands move to my clit, then the other to my bouncing tits, leaving me to ride him.

I moaned more, riding him harder, feeling myself tighten as I screamed out his name, moving one hand to massage his balls. They tightened too and I felt his hot cum shoot into me.

He pushed me off him and let his balls empty all over my face and tits. I rubbed at it, licking my fingers.

Charlie moved down, kissing me, both of us panting.

"My little whore, that was amazing...." he gushed.

I nodded, groaning a little still, feeling his cum drip out of my sore pussy.

"Just one more thing Verity?"

I looked up, waiting for him to continue.

"Will you go out with me?"

How could I refuse?

mstopaz
mstopaz
2 Followers