Meeting Chris

Story Info
Birthday ends with a steamy encounter.
2.3k words
4.52
18.5k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was greatly inspired by someone I did recently meet in a bar and I think the story could have easily turned into what is described below, except I was stupid enough to pass this chance.

Comments and criticism are welcome and don't forget to vote.

Enjoy!

Don't things always happen when you least expect them? Any guy will be able to relate to this statement. Whenever you go out with the goal in mind to meet someone and maybe get lucky, it never happens, doesn't it?

So the other night I made plans to go out my buddy Frank, to watch some lame, amateur kickboxing fight at the local Hilton. We figured it's something to do and at least we might get a few laughs and see some pretty ring girls. As it turned out, the whole show was terrible and we both felt that we could have put up better fights ourselves.

In order to get past the disappointment, we decided to go across the street and wash the frustration down with a few beers and shoot the breeze for a while.

The bar was very crowded, as it always is on Friday nights. It's one of these things with interesting stuff hanging up everywhere and on top of it, they always have a couple of performers there during the weekend, singing old, sappy songs from Cat Stevens and the like. Not my cup of tea, but it always seems to draw a crowd.

We found a little space against the wall, across from these four girls which seemed to have a grand time with each other. Sort of reminded me of "Sex in the City" in a suburban setup.

Me and Frank are both from Switzerland and in our early forties. While either of us has been in the US for the better part of 20 years, when it's just the two of us, we still speak Swiss German.

Now Frank is a very tall, lanky guy, who kind of looks like Kramer in Seinfeld and he is about as clumsy to boot. Anyway, he always sticks out of the crowd because he is 6'5" and the only thing bigger than his height, is his nose.

I'm more of the average guy at 6 ft., but I try to keep myself in good shape with regular exercise. While Frank is the shallow type who will just about jump on anything with a skirt and preferably stockings and high heels, I'm the complete opposite. As a result, he's had sex with many woman and I haven't. I can be painfully shy around girls, until I feel comfortable. However, once I know a girl, I'm willing to talk and try anything, but I'm generally very picky.

As Frank had just broken up with another demon possessed girlfriend, he had quite a story o tell, which is always very amusing. Did I mention that he is quite a good story teller?

Just as he was getting to the juicy part of the story, one of the "Sex in the City" girls turned to us and asked us if we were German. We told her that we were from Switzerland, yet the German language is quite familiar to us.

As I looked into her face, or more precisely her eyes, I felt like I could see right inside her. There was an instant connection of sympathy and understanding between us. I was completely startled and tongue tied accordingly.

However, Chris seemed to have no such issues at all and started to chatter right along, about how she was here with her three other friends, celebrating one of their birthdays.

Chris is about 5'6" tall and was wearing a relatively conservative sweater, a long beige skirt and low rise black shoes. Nothing blowing the mind. But her face was entirely different. Short wavy red hair, a set of perfect teeth, framed by a pair of sensuous lips that look slightly crooked when she smiles. This only made her more appealing to me as it gave the impression that she was up to no good. Her eyes are this beautiful brown, but more importantly, they are clear as the purest water. Like a freshly cleaned window to her soul, hidden by a pair of narrow, very stylish Roeder glasses with a black frame. The kind that state "I'm different and damn proud of it." The openness with which she talked, only confirmed my first impression.

At first, it was the regular small talk chitchat and then the age guessing started, because it was her girlfriends birthday. Everybody tried to be polite with the guesses and for once I didn't insult anyone, nor did Frank.

During the whole time, I couldn't help but feeling that I was just staring at Chris and there was nothing I could do about it. I was fascinated and I felt incredibly alive.

Lucky me, it seemed like Chris kind of liked me too and we soon drifted a little bit apart from the rest of them. What followed, was the most blunt and open conversation about sex I ever had with anyone I knew for less than a year. I don't even remember how the topic came up, it just did. I knew then that the connection I felt, was not just a product of my overly active imagination.

We seemed to have much in common. We both love sex and a wide of variety of it.

Suddenly, Chris asked me, "did you ever have anal sex?"

This was getting serious and I said I did and loved it.

"I only had it once, but I loved it a lot and would like it again."

"So do I and I love the way you can use toys in a very imaginative way."

At this point, my cock definitely started to stir in my pants and I felt somewhat embarrassed. Thank god for a long shirt! The whole time I was looking into her face and kept thinking about how sweet it would be to kiss her. The more we talked, the more frequent the little touches became. A hand on the arm here, hand on hand there and the electricity seemed to build. All the while we both tried to keep a straight face, with less and less success.

As our confessions progressed, I realized that we both had a preference best described as "anything other than plain vanilla sex." We both seem to love sex with a twist, semi-pubic, a little dangerous, somewhat kinky and a wide variety of it.

I felt lucky when Chris started telling me that she had just broken up with a boyfriend because he couldn't maintain an erection.

I said, "how could that be, with such as beautiful and exciting woman as you are? I have am hard as a rock just standing here, talking to you."

Chris definitely took a sharp breath and her eyes narrowed, "you are?"

"How could I not be talking about sex like that?"

I almost heard the gears grinding in Chris's eyes and didn't know if I had gone too far, been to bold.

Then a big smile spread across her face and she asked in a low voice, "may I touch it?"

Just the way she asked, sent a lightning bolt through my whole body and I felt goosebumps raising all over. I turned sideways towards the wall, shielding both of us from plain view and whispered, "please do."

She turned towards me to block the other side and while we looked into each other eyes, I felt her hand creeping under my shirt. She placed her hand right on my hard cock and gave it a gentle squeeze. Her hand seemed on fire, as I felt the heat right through my pants.

"Thank you, I take that as a compliment," she breathed and her eyes took on this incredible, shiny expression of pure lust.

A sigh escaped my lips and I had to try hard not to just groan loudly. As her hand disappeared, I asked if this invitation works both ways.

Chris leaned close to me and said with a husky tone in her voice, " I'm shaved, I don't wear panties and if you touch me now, my skirt will get soaking wet. I'm so fucking horny now."

I almost jumped out of my skin hearing these filthy, delicious words out of this beautiful mouth.

"Chris, I have to touch you, please."

"Then move closer and you'll have to lift my skirt to get your hand under."

The excitement of this woman and the danger of being seen, was almost too much for me. I felt like we must have been so obvious and my face felt beet red, but there was no turning back.

Chris pressed her hips firmly against mine to prevent her friends or other people from seeing. I had to slightly bend to catch the hem of her skirt and slowly lifted it up, while Chris's breathing got heavier and her nipples peaked trough her bra and sweater.

I finally got the skirt up and moved my hand towards her pussy. Once again, we were just looking into each others eyes, forgetting everything around us.

While she slightly spread her legs, I just laid my open, sweaty hand right on top of her whole pussy. She felt hot and sweaty herself. She was completely smooth like a peach and when I lightly pressed with my middle finger, her fruit opened up and her sweet nectar spilled onto my hand. A tremor went through her whole body and she whimpered louder than she should have.

"Quiet," I whispered, " your so smooth and wet, I wish I could kiss it for you."

"Fuck, this is so hot," she breathed, "stick your finger in me" and suddenly I felt her hand on my cock again, nothing gentle about it this time.

"Chris, stop or I will cum right here in my pants and it will be a mess."

"Take me to the bathroom and fuck me!"

Like an addict on drugs, I was willing to do anything at this point, I would have fucked her on the bar if she asked me to. Abruptly, with a glimmer of desperation in her eyes, she pulled my hand out and walked off to the bathroom. I turned around to see Frank engrossed in conversation with the three other girls. Nobody seemed to suspect a thing and I hurriedly walked off towards the bathrooms, which were downstairs.

Chris was standing there against the wall, looking flushed. She threw her arms around my head and pulled me down. Our mouth met and we engaged in a kiss I won't forget for the rest of my life. Instant passion and moaning while our bodies pressed together.

After a minute a girl walked out of the bathroom and gave us a "take it to the hotel" look, as she disappeared up the stairs.

Suddenly Chris pushed me away, grabbed my hand and backed into the ladies room. I freaked for a second, but she must have checked before, because it was empty. She pulled me right into the handicapped bathroom and closed the door.

"Staring at me she demanded, "I need to be fucked right now, take that cock out for me."

Not wanting anything more than that, I opened my pants faster than ever and just pushed my pants down to my ankles, while Chris pulled up her skirt, turned around and bent over the sink.

Nothing gentle anymore, just pure animal lust needing to be fulfilled.

As she bent over, I could see her wet pussy, open and glistening. I shuffled right behind her and drew the head of my engorged cock through her wet slit.

"No" Chris barked and her hand shot from between her legs grabbing my cock and bucked her ass back onto my cock. As her ass hit my stomach, we both moaned out loud, not caring anymore.

Her whole inside seemed hot and tight and velvety and we both just enjoyed the feeling for a second without moving.

"I'm coming" Chris suddenly screamed and I felt her whole inside contract around my cock, which almost made me come right then and there.

While I was staring at the point of our contact so far, Chris's scream made me look up into the mirror and there, I saw a look on her face that was pure lust.

While she was chewing her lower lip, her whole face was screwed into a mask of complete and utter desperation. I saw tears in her eyes, while she fought to connect with my eyes.

At long last, I remembered to start moving my hips and immediately Chris reacted by rotating her ass, while pumping back at me. The whole time our eyes stayed connected through the mirror and we both made noises that made no sense to anyone both us.

It couldn't last long, the intensity was just too great. Within seconds I felt an soul wrenching orgasm build in me that I have hardly ever experienced before. I just groaned as my life flowed into Chris and she felt it and it set her off again too. Together we shook in a shattering orgasm that seemed to go no forever.

Finally, both us sweaty, breathing hard and very shaky on our legs embraced in a hug, holding each other up.

Chris looked up at me and this huge smile spread on our faces as we kissed gently.

"Let's get out of here before we get caught," she finally said with a grin.

I quickly pulled up my pants and left after a last, quick kiss.

As I walked back into to bar, Frank and the girls looked at me and one of them asked, "are you okay? You look all flushed."

Trying my best to suppress a huge grin, I said, " yes I'm fine, thank you."

Of course, 2 minute later Chris walked back into the bar and they look at her, then at me and I saw the lights go on in their eyes. Nobody said anything, but we all knew.

Then Chris gave me a hug and asked, "please tell me this was not just a single encounter?"

I kissed her and that was all the answer needed.