Meeting Daddy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please be gentle daddy." I said in my smallest voice. He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Always with you baby," as he slid into my ass slowly and my mouth formed an 'O'. I felt that monster 17 inch cock work its way into my tight ass, stretching me out so good. Daddy stayed still inside me waiting for me to get accustomed. I looked up at him and saw his eyes closed as if focussing on something. I stroked his cheek and he opened his brown eyes, he put his forehead against mine and very slowly started to move inside of me. Dear Lord it was amazing. After a minute I gasped asking him to fuck me harder, and he complied, going faster and deeper inside my ass. It burned a bit, but soon that slight pain was replace with pure pleasure and I was practically screaming and begging for more. When this position started getting uncomfortable for him, he put me on the hood of the car and raised my ass so he could still have easy access to it. After a few minutes I was screaming for more, and he was pounding away. I screamed and dug my nails into his ass, making him bury himself in my cock and I came hard. I felt my ass clench and ripple around his cock, and my juices started to flow from my pusy, going down to my ass and I knew he could feel them.

I moaned and calmed down as daddy started fucking my asshole again, "Yes daddy fuck my ass then I want to eat your cum," I moaned looking up at him. He growled as I said that, and increase his speed. Shit it felt so good, I kept my legs open and dragged my nails down his back. Daddy grabbed my hair and pulled me up so I was closer to his face. "You wanna eat my cum bitch?" he whispered and I nodded biting my lip, "The eat it slut." With that he pulled his cock out of my ass and and pushed me to my knees shoving his cock in my mouth and started fucking my face. I moaned around his cock as he used me for his pleasure. "Shit baby yes I'm gonna cum. Oh Fuck yes!!!!!" he yelled at the top of his voice as he started to pump his thick, hot cum into my throat. I moaned and dutifully swallowed, stroking to make sure he emptied his balls. I slurped and sucked on him till he was done. And even then, I sucked and stroked till he laughed and pulled me away from his cock, by my hair, with a pop.

"Good little slut, but come on, we have one more place to hit before we go home" daddy instructed as he pulled me to my feet. I put on my shorts and thong and watched as he pulled up his pants, hiding his massive cock from me. We returned to the car and I assumed my position; legs on the dash. We pulled back onto the main road and made a U turn to back into the city. 'Wow he came all this way just to fuck me' I thought as I smiled to myself. We drove for another 45 minutes and I doze off in that time, waking up when daddy shook my lightly, looking around I realised we were parked outside of what looked like a costume store. I rubbed my eyes to make sure I was seeing properly and grinned at the man sitting next to me. I remembered our many roleplays online about me getting different outfits and characters to entertain him. They were some of my favourite times with him and I had reread them often before I came on this trip.

I couldn't believe it, I wanted to run through the doors and get into costumes and get him hard again. "Daddy, can we please go in?" I asked looking back at him; my eyes were widened and I was practically bouncing on the seat. He looked at me and I knew I looked pretty damn fuckable like that, I naughty little girl who was willing to trade to get something she really wanted. At that thought a slight shiver rolled down my back and I bit my lip still looking up at him. "Alright baby let's go in," he said in a slightly strangled voice. We got out the car and I pulled on his arm making him go faster. "Calm down baby I'm coming," he laughed as he locked the door. Finally we made it to the door and I burst inside acting like a three year old in a toy store.

I squealed as I looked around. Costumes upon costumes. From nurses, to police officers to werewolves and vampires plus other fun things for both male and female, how delicious. I immediately started to take off my clothes and walk to the back, barely even noticing the three female attendants around the room. "We have the place for five hours baby calm down," daddy called out as I walked to the back picking up a nursing outfit. I put it on and smiled as I walked outside. He was sitting on a chair waiting for me to put on show for him. I sauntered out of the changing room and put my hand on my hip. The costume was tight on my body, making my perky breasts pop out. My flat tummy was hidden but it showed off the flare of my hips quite nicely, not to mention the skirt had a bit of a tutu flare up style so when I turned around he saw the bottom of my ass.

"Excuse me sir, I heard you were having some problems, is there anything I can do to help?" I asked in my most professional voice, imitating that of a nurse. He smiled at me and leaned back in his chair. "Well miss there's something that has been causing me a bit of trouble. Maybe you could help me with it," he replied opening his legs a bit so I could see his quickly hardening cock through his jeans. Immediately my mouth started to water and my pussy got wetter. I walked as calmly as I could to him and went to my knees. "Well sir it seems quite hard, maybe a little painful. Mind if I take a closer look?" I asked looking up at him for permission. He nodded and I undid his pants and pulled them down, he raised his ass to help me and I got them all the way to his ankles, trying very hard not to look at his cock. When I did look up it was pointing right at my mouth and it took all my willpower not to start to suck it right there, I had to stay in character.

"Well it looks like you have a very severe erection sir. It would be best if we helped it go down a bit." I said stroking it, loving it ironic hard softness that only a good dick could have. "Nurse, if that is what you think is best, go for it." And I did. I eagerly sucked his hard cock into my mouth, taking at least half of it into my throat. I heard him groan and immediately felt a satisfied feeling settle in my chest. I bobbed my head and stroked him quickly, loving the feel of his massive cock sliding in and out of my throat. He put his hand in my hair, and started making me go faster and take him deeper. "Yes my little bitch, take me, take all of my in your fucking throat." he growled for me. I moaned around him as I obeyed, taking every inch of him into my throat and feeling him fuck me. I moaned and he groaned and I bobbed my head and he fucked my throat. After a few minutes of this he howled loudly, making me shiver, and erupted into my mouth. I, of course, swallowed every drop. When he was finished I wiped my mouth and watched it. Sure enough it stayed hard and I licked my lips in anticipation.

"I'm sorry sir, I couldn't help," I said quietly looking down as if ashamed.

"It's ok miss, I'll be fine" he replied with a smile. Gosh I loved his smiles, they made me feel warm, like a thirteen year old after her first kiss.

"It's not, you shouldn't be stuck like that. I'll go see if one of my friends inside can help." I turn around and start heading for the back room. On my way I picked up the most generic outfit known to man and put it on, fixing my hair to go with it. Two minutes later I stepped outside and daddy smiled at me school girl costume. White shirt that was opened to reveal my small cleavage and stopped at the bottom of my ribcage, Short, pleated skirt that showed half of my ass. White socks that covered my calves and simple, but cute, black shoes. Plus my hair, which was in pigtails, added to the overall 'come fuck me cause I'm cute and innocent ' look. And he looked about ready to tear off my clothes and tease me till I begged for it. I walked over to him and looked at his still exposed cock.

"What is the matter mister, a friend told me that you were in pain out here," I said to him putting on a higher voice and making my eyes look as innocent as possible. He grinned at me, "As long as you help me I think I'll be ok." And with that I eagerly came and stroked it.

"Oh my. It's so big. I'm not sure I can handle it," I looked up at him and bit my lip and he growled making me shiver. "Well then let's try," he said through gritted teeth and grabbed both of my pigtails pulling me onto his cock. In that first pull he made me take a quarter of his length and then pulled me deeper and I opened up my throat to give him access. I heard a low groan and looked up, daddy was looking up at me through heavy lidded eyes. With a final shove and moan I took all 17 inches and played with his balls. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back and started to fuck my throat. Oh fuck I loved it, every second was a new moment of ecstasy and I got lost in how good it felt, having him control my body while he fucked my tight throat.

"Get up here, I want to eat that sweet pussy while I fuck your mouth," he groaned pulling me onto the couch. I was in a position that would've been really awkward if I was taller than my 5 foot 4 inches. He remained sitting straight, my belly against his and my pussy in his face. I licked his massive cock as he teased my wet cunt. I started to suck him slowly, and he softly and slowly licked me from my growing clit to my dripping fuck hole. I slowly started to take him deeper in my throat and he sucked my clit into his hot and eager mouth. Shit that felt so good. I bobbed my head and played with his balls eagerly wanting him to shoot his load into my stomach. As I did this I heard him chuckle and he slammed his tongue into me and tongue fucked me hard. oh my God, even his tongue was good. I kept taking him in and out of my throat and sucked him harder and I kept playing with his balls. Finally he pulled his tongue out of me and moaned.

"Yes you little slut, take my cum." then he pushed my head down and started pumping his seed into my mouth which I eagerly swallowed. I counted 20 spurts and moaned when he was done. I kept sucking him, as if I could make his cock erupt again. After a minute or two he pulled my head off of his cock laughing. "Next costume baby girl."

I got up and licked my lips shaking my ass in my tiny school skirt. I went in the back and picked up the outfit I knew he would love the most. I put on the accent to go with it.

"Oh big Hoss... Your bad little girl is ready for her big cocked daddy" I said in the best country accent I could muster and stepped out in denim shorts that looked like they belonged to a three year old, a tiny, blue plaid top that put the school girl blouse to shame, and a straw hat with my hair in two plaits under it. As soon as the huge black man saw me he smiled, and if he would've teased me in schoolgirl outfit with this he looked like he wanted to rip off my clothes and fuck me till I either passed out or begged him to stop.

"Come here you naughty girl," he said his hands shaking. I smiled playfully and slowly walked to him swaying my hips and playing with my hair. Then I stopped right out of his reach, "Yes daddy, you called?" He smiled and grabbed me pulling me onto his lap and pulled down the top and started sucking without a word. I moaned and held onto his neck while he hungrily sucked and nibbled on them, going first from one to the other then back again. A moment later I felt him pull down my shorts and start to rub my pussy. I felt one of his big fingers delve into my tight tunnel and my wetness flowed down my thighs.

"Shit baby you're soaked" he said looking up at me. I looked down at him and kissed him, passion and lust were the only things present and he rolled me onto my back and started kissing down my body. His hot lips were like lava burning me with such delicious heat. When he reached my pussy he pushed my legs up and immediately sucked my engorged clit into his mouth. I screamed and pushed his head deeper. Daddy proceeded to lick, suck and gently bite my clit while I moaned and screamed softly under his expert tongue. After a couple of minutes I screamed like a caged animal and came on his face. I came and came while he greedily sucked and licked and then I moaned as I came down from my incredible high. With a smile daddy pulled me up so I straddled him and slid his massive cock into me while I moaned low and long. Dear Lord he felt amazing. Daddy pulled my head to the side and sucked on my neck while he held onto my ass and made me go up and down on him, I dug my nails into his shoulders and moaned loudly, almost not hearing the door open.... almost.

I looked up when I heard the creek and saw a white guy probably a couple of inches shorter than daddy standing a few feet away watching. I tried to tell daddy but at that moment the new man pulled out his cock and I bit my lip. It was about 12 inches long and thick and I wanted it. 'Wow I'm a slut' I thought. I licked my lips as the new man watched my daddy bounce me on his big black cock and started to stroke his own. Daddy started impaling me on his stiff manhood and I screamed. This seemed to get the stranger even more turned on as he stroked faster. I looked up at his face and saw a guy with brown hair and green eyes. He smiled and mouthed the words, 'I want to see you cum'. I moaned and closed my eyes loving the thought of someone watching while my pussy got destroyed. I felt daddy latch onto my nipple again and tug on the other one while smacking my ass and squeezing it. I howled and started to cum.

"Fuck yes my beautiful little whore cum on daddy's cock," he groaned in my ear as he continued his assault and I continued my orgasm. I calmed down and put my head on daddy's shoulder. I looked up but the guy was gone, alright then. I felt a hand rub my ass and at first thought it was daddy, but wait this hand was too soft, daddy's is calloused. I turned around and looking down at me was the guy who had watched daddy fuck me to the heights of pleasure.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Baby this is my friend Bobby," daddy said rubbing my back since Bobby's hands were still on my ass. He squeezed and that was when I noticed his cock was still out. White, sure, but the racial stigma didn't apply to him obviously. I reached for it and he pushed it out towards me and I grabbed it and stroked it reverently. Turning slightly I put it in my mouth and started to suck. A low moan rolled its way up my throat and around his cock and I increased my sucking and took him deeper. I started to bob my head and heard him moan slightly. Daddy pulled my hair up so he and his friend could watch me suck him.

"That's a good slut, suck off daddy's friend." And I did, I sucked him and deep throated him till my jaw hurt, and it took a lot for that to happen. Once that happened I looked up at him, amazed he hadn't erupted into my mouth yet. Instead he pulled me off daddy's lap and bent me over so my hands were on daddy's thighs and rammed his cock into my pussy, pushing my head onto the massive cock in front of me to muffle my scream of pleasure.

He fucked me like that for a while, pounding my wet pussy, filled with his friend's cum, and pushing and pulling my mouth on my daddy's cock. Oh fuck I couldn't take much more of this. I screamed around Johnny's cock again and started to cum all over the white man's dick.

"Shit you little slut cum all over my cock, make me explode inside our wet cunt," Bobby said making my head go faster and faster on daddy's cock.

"Bobby stop," daddy said simply. I had felt his cock expand which meant he was close... I needed their cum, why wouldn't they give it to me? "Sit down man, I need some of that ass." My eyes became saucers when I heard daddy say that.... Sure I'd had a dp before, but never with men so big. Bobby sat down and had me so hes was in my pussy and I was facing his chest. Daddy crouched down and took some of my juices to lube his cock. I heard him spit on it and felt his slick cockhead touch my ass. He groaned as he slid his cock easily into my waiting ass, stretching it while I dug my nails into Bobby's chest moaning loudly, and absentmindedly wondering where the attendants were during all this. However this thought was quickly replaced by the words 'Oh dear Lord' as both males beneath me started slowly moving in and out of me and I couldn't help the shudder of pleasure that rolled through me. They obviously loved that since they picked up their pace and made me scream as they slammed themselves inside of me.

"Yes, oh yes. Fuck me boys fuck me. Use me, shit so good, so fucking good!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. They did exactly as instructed fucking my body and using me for their pleasure. They kept going, same timing, same speed. Till I screamed that I was close.... Then they really went all out on me. Pounding my holes harder and faster listening to to my grunts and moans.

"Oh yes, oh shit, oooohhhhh yeeeesssss. Come on boys make me cum, make me cum like a little bitch for you!!!" I was yelling. Daddy pulled on my hair so I had to look at him, "Cum for us whore, cum like you're my little bitch." And cum I did, Screaming and shouting their names while I shook and jerked in their arms having one of the biggest orgasms of my life. Then, when I finally thought I was done... daddy rubbed my clit. Unlike most women who squirt when they orgasm, nope I squirted after I came. And boy did I squirt. I actually blacked out because when I came to I had literally boat loads of cum dripping out of me and both men were soaked and trying to catch their breaths. I smiled contently to myself and stretched.

Daddy and Bobby both smiled at me and I got up to put back on my clothes. When I came back outside, fully clothed, they were sitting on the couch talking in hushed tones, and abruptly stopped when they saw me.

"What's going on guys" I asked raising an eyebrow. They both just smiled and said nothing, which of course raised my suspicions even further. Bobby got up then and came over, giving me a small kiss goodbye and promising that he would be back for more. I just smiled and nodded, my suspicions still very prominent in my mind.

"Are you ready baby girl?" daddy asked putting an arm around me. I nodded to him and we paid for the outfits I had tried on and left. In the car I put my feet on the dashboard and closed my eyes, falling asleep in seconds. Daddy shook me after, what felt like a few minutes, to wake me up since we were home and I realised we had actually taken close to 45 minutes to get back to the house. I smiled at him and we both got out the car to walk into the house, stretching as I walked in, my small shirt rising to expose my flat belly and tiny waist and I heard an appreciative growl from Johnny. I looked back and he was holding the bags with the costumes giving me a hungry look that made me bite my lip. I took the keys and opened the door walking into the house with daddy close behind me.

I turned to look in the living room and smiled not surprised at the sight. On the couch were all of daddy's friends that I had met during the day. Daddy dropped the bags and wrapped his arms around me and bent down to whisper, "Do you like my little surprise baby?"

I smiled and nodded and turned around to kiss him, which he happily reciprocated. I felt hands all over me and moaned excitedly. Damn my first gangbang I'm the luckiest girl ever I thought smiling. I turned around to see the other three men gazing at me hungrily and I licked my lips. Rick grabbed me and kissed me and lifted me by my ass in one fluid motion. I kissed him back and raised my hands so that my shirt could be pulled from my body and discarded. Hands immediately cupped and squeezed my small but perky breasts. I continued to kiss Rick till someone pulled me from his grasp and then I was on my knees surrounded by the men and their enormous cocks. I smiled and took the closest one in my mouth realising it was Jason and took the two on either side of me and started to stroke them. I sucked and licked bobbing my head on his cock as I enjoyed the sound of not just his pleasure but the other men as well. Their grunts, groans and muttered phrases of praise were getting me unbelievable wet. I turned left taking Rick in my mouth, he wasted no time eagerly grabbing my head and fucking my throat moaning loudly as I let him and stroked the men next to him I heard daddy from somewhere in the room, "Hey don't cum yet man." He groaned in frustration but let me go and Bobby pulled me to the left and let me suck his cock like a mad woman, I heard him and the rest of them moan in appreciation as I took his cock all the way into my throat and he fucked it good then let me go to finish with my favourite and biggest man. My daddy sat in his chair with his legs open waiting for me to service him.