Meeting Daddy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crawled to him shaking my ass at the others and arching my back a bit so they could see my pussy and asshole. A big hand came down on my ass making me shiver and as I made it to my man I reached up and stroked him.

"Mmmm you have such a big cock daddy, all for me that big black cock is all for me." I moan as I stroke quickly getting lost in my own world. I barely register the males watching slowly stroking their hard as steel shafts. I do however hear my daddy laugh and look up at him.

"Be a good girl and show me and my friends how much you love my cock."

My daddy told me to do something, bet your ass I did it. Over the next ten to fifteen minutes I sucked and licked him, teasing at first then I just got so excited and I had to start deep throating him, bobbing my head on his cock and enjoying his low moans and groans and loving how he whispered what a good girl I was, what an obedient little slut I was and how much he loved fucking all my holes. Just before he was going to cum he pulled me up by my hair and made me stop with me whimpering in need to taste his cum.

He laughed and pulled me to my feet kissing me. Johnny let me go and I sighed when his friends took me, Jason shoved his cock into my mouth and Rick came behind me and slammed his cock into my soaking pussy. He fucked me from behind while his friend fucked my throat, I moaned in delight, loving how the two cocks stretched me and used me for their pleasure.

"Don't cum yet guys!" daddy said sternly. Rick pulled out from my pussy but Jason kept fucking my mouth. I heard some mumbling then Jason pulled out and I was being pulled to the couch and was straddling daddy. He smiled and kissed me and I eagerly kissed him back. I felt him move his cock to my dripping entrance and dutifully sat on him, impaling myself on his massive shaft. I had just started sliding myself up and down his rod while he played with my tits when I felt my ass being spread and a cock at my backdoor. I leaned forward to allow the man behind me to enter my hole. Turning a little I saw it was Jason, he spat on his cock to give it a bit more lube. He slid his big dick in my tight hole and I moaned loudly arching my back a little and putting my hands on my daddy's chest.

Daddy wrapped his lips around my hard nipple and I bit back a scream as he sucked it hard and nibbled it while he dragged his tongue on it and was pinching the other one. I pulled his head closer as he switched and I squealed in delight as Jason started moving in and out of my tight ass. I slowly started to move my hips and gasped as I felt both huge dicks move inside of me. I moved faster unable to get enough of the sweet sensations that wracked my body. I moaned louder as I got them deeper.

"Please, please fuck me, please" I gasp desperately at them. "Please use me!" I see their shared smirk and do as I ask. I feel them both pull back almost exiting my holes then they slam back in and I scream. They keep going like that fucking me hard while I scream incoherently.

"Yes... Oh fuck yes so good.... Fuck me with those giant cocks... yes use my holes!!!" As I was screaming like that the other two men came around the side of the couch to my head and I took turns sucking their cocks. It went like that for a good half hour before Jason blew his load... Daddy was still going. Jason moved to my mouth so I could suck him clean, which I eagerly did, while Rick came and slid into my asshole easily. He and daddy started fucking me again and daddy was going between sucking my nipples and looking at me servicing his friends with my remaining fuckholes. Daddy and Rick keep fucking, feels like a few hours, may have just been half of one. Between my moans, screams and whimpers of pleasure and pain I manage to get in,"Shit, yes oh God, fuck me please don't stop, please don't stop."

Rick finally blew his load and came to my mouth to let me suck him off as Bobby moved to replace him at my cumfilled asshole. He slid into me and pulled on my hair as he started to fuck me.

"Oh shit you feel so good, Johnny you have one amazing girl here," Bobby said as he rammed into me over and over making me grunt with each thrust. Daddy just smiled and that made me cum, knowing how proud of me he was for being a good slut for him and his friends. I came hard moaning and muttering, "how fucking good it felt to have so many cocks in me." That must have been the final straw for Bobby since not long after I felt him start to cum in my ass. Feeling his climax kept mine going for what seemed like hours. His orgasm ended and he pulled out and came in front of me to have me clean it off.

Daddy smiled, "My turn, slut." And as I sucked his oldest friend clean, Johnny proceeded to bounce me on his rigid staff making my small titties bounce in front of him. I felt a jolt every time I came down, engulfing his giant member in my tight(ish) love canal. He kept going and after a minute or two Bobby pulled out of my mouth. "Shit yes, that's it daddy. Fuck your bitch with that giant cock." He slammed me down harder thrusting his hips equally hard to meet me, growling with each impact. I didn't stop though, "Fuck baby yes, show me how you use that cock, show my why you own my pussy!!" I was practically screaming now and it did nothing but rile him up even more. He flipped me onto my back and spread my legs, pushing them up so that my knees bent over his bulging biceps but were against my chest. He held my hands over my head, pinning them down with one hand as he squeezed my ass with the other. I don't know or care how that position looked to daddy's friends, all I know was that it felt amazing. The speed and power he was fucking me with on the couch was not lost in this new position, as he kept pistoning in and out of my pussy with a vengeance, making me scream with pleasure. "I'm close daddy shit don't stop, I'm so fucking close" I get out, somewhere between screaming and moaning.

His next sentence drove me over the edge of the world, "Yes my little whore, cum for daddy, let my friends see what a slut you are. show them that I own you, that you are MINE!!!" I don't know whether it was the words itself or the growling rasping way they came out but I dug my nails into his hands and arched my back, screaming out his name like a howling beast and writhing like tied down whore being teased. I squirted all over his cock and abs, I screamed and squirted and didn't stop for a while. Daddy never slowed down his assault and never stopped staring at my changing face as wave after wave of ecstasy hit me. I don't know how long it wook but I finally stopped and would've collapsed if not for daddy's animalish growl and feeling his hot thick cum start coating my insides. I couldn't cum anymore but that didn't stop my pussy from squeezing and milking every last drop of jizz from those heavy, black balls resting against my ass.

I don't know how long this lasted but when he was finished he slowly slid his shaft from my well used, cum filled pussy and sat back against the foot of the couch. Both of us drenched in sweat and breathing heavily. I looked around and saw the other three men fully dressed and watching us like we were the best porn they had ever seen. All of them thanked daddy for the great time and then knelt on the floor to give me a kiss on the forehead, thanking me as well and saying that they couldn't wait for the next time we'd meet. Once all the men were gone and it was just me and daddy again he bent over and picked me up. He carried me up to our room whispering to me what a good girl I was the whole way up. He layed me on the bed and smiled, crawling in beside me he pulled me closer kissing my forehead, stroking my hair and touching my sweat slicked, tiny body affectionately. He gently slid his cock into my sore pussy again, "I just wanted to feel closer to you again baby, I hope you don't mind."

"No daddy, I don't mind at all" I laughed softly.

"You were such a good girl for me and my friends today baby, a perfect little slut for us."

Smiling up at him I whispered, "I'd do anything to make you happy daddy,"

I saw him smile back, "I know baby, but get some sleep, who knows what we will do tomorrow, you will need your energy." I nodded and glanced at the clock before closing my eyes. 2:30 am, a day full of sex then sleeping in my man's arms, what could be better, I thought to myself.

Author's note: Hey guys happy new year. Sorry it took so long to write, had a lot of stuff going on. Any way hope you enjoyed chapter three, and please feel free to comment anything, even constructive criticism is a good thing. And please feel free to leave a private comment, I love getting those. If you have any suggestions on directions for the story to go or what other chapters should have, or not have, in them please leave a PRIVATE comment. Please and thank you, I love you all!!!