Meeting Daughter in the Past

Story Info
Daddy doesn't like Danielle's fiancé, Seth. What to do?
7k words
4.37
31.8k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*I know it's been a long time since I've worked on this series, but the idea for this part has been tormenting me for a while and I had to share it. It's best read after the previous Meeting Daddy in the Past stories.*

Danielle's got a break from college, so she's coming home.

I hate when she's away. She's my little girl, and the place is empty without her.

It's a grind. Wake up, go to my law office, hit the gym, come home, go to bed.

But it never seemed like that before Danielle went off to college.

Like any dad would, I worry about her. I've tried to teach her, but do any of 'em really listen?

I sure didn't when I was her age. I was a damn little bastard, fucking and fighting like I was the king of the alleys, because that's how I saw myself.

I order take-out from my baby's favorite Italian place, Zeppolis.

Danielle sounds so happy whenever she talks about her fiance, but the thought gets me tense. I always feel an inch away from rage imagining some little prick touching my girl. And I worry because she's beautiful. Voluptuous and gorgeous like her mom. I worry that a guy would go after her for the wrong reasons.

So, I've worked myself into a bad mood by the time the take out is spread on the dining room table and I hear Danielle's car pull up the driveway.

I open the front door and watch my beautiful girl get out of her car. Her glossy, dark curls settle sweetly around her shoulders. Her dark eyes meet mine and she smiles. Pride and love fill me up.

But my smile sags when I see the guy.

He's a pretty boy. Not much different from how I looked at his age, though his hair is curly.

Immediately, I zero in on his eyes. They're narrow. His lips are already curled up in a half smile.

He's a smug little prick.

And who wouldn't be smug about having a girl like Danielle? He hit the damn jackpot.

When they climb the front steps, I pull Danielle into a hug, soaking in her warm softness. "Oh, I've missed you, Danielle." All that emptiness of the months she's been gone drains away.

"Me too, daddy." She ends the hug too quickly and gestures to the guy beside her. "Dad, this is my fiancé, Seth."

I eye him and he stares right back. Smug little fuck. "Nice to meet you, sir," Seth says, sticking out his hand.

I take it. His grip is firm, but mine's firmer. He squeezes. I squeeze back.

"Okay," Danielle says, and I let go when she tugs our hands apart. "That's enough handshaking."

"So," I say. "I hear you're in law, like me."

Even though he surely knows I could have broken all the bones in his hand, he doesn't avert his gaze from mine. "Yes sir. Though, I'm thinking I might start my own business instead."

"Seth has amazing ideas, daddy," Danielle says, casting an adoring gaze over the little fuck. "They're awesome and futuristic. He already has a bunch of patents."

"Hmm," I say, a bit impressed. "I bet your parents are proud of you."

Seth hides his mouth with his hand.

"Daddy!" Danielle gasps, blinking her big dark eyes at me, taking me back in time. "I told you, Seth is an orphan."

"Ah. Sorry, son."

Seth smiles a little too much for the subject. "Don't worry about it," he says.

My jaw clenches. There's just something about this guy... I just get the urge to take him over my knee and paddle him. Jesus, I sound like an old man. "Well, come on in. I bet you're hungry."

Seth grins, grabbing my daughter's hand. "Starved."

I grind my teeth, seeing the way he looks at her. They've definitely had sex. The little bastard's had his hands all over my girl.

I close the door a little too hard behind us, but when Danielle looks, I dig deep and give her a reassuring smile.

We catch up over dinner but it's different than usual. Danielle's so grown. She doesn't need me anymore. Her long gazes usually rest on me, but now she's saving them all for Seth.

Seth catches me glowering at him and he smirks.

Little fucking bastard.

"Come on," Danielle tells him. "Let's get our bags and take them up to my room."

I clear my throat. "Sorry, when did you get married?"

Danielle pouts. "Daddy."

"You can share a room when you're lawfully wed. You know my rules. They're final."

She glares at me.

I take her ire hard. I don't like having her hate me. But I couldn't stand hearing him fuck my daughter across the hall from me. No.

Over the next week, I suffer in silence as they flirt and touch, and he leers and smirks.

I hate him. I don't think I've ever actually hated someone before now. It's like he knows I don't like him. And he knows I can't do shit about it.

One day, when they're dipping their feet in the koi pond out back, Danielle's phone rings on the counter.

I notice that the call is from Dr. Samuels and I pick up with a smile. "Hey, Doc," I say. "How are you?"

"Oh! Hi John! I was looking for Danielle. Is she around?"

"Yeah, she's just out back."

"Did she tell you?" the doctor gabs excitedly.

"Tell me what?"

"She didn't tell you!"

I chuckle, amused. I like Dr. Samuels. She's crazy, but full of energy. Hell, I've imagined fucking her. I know it would be good. But I didn't want to make Danielle uncomfortable by opening that up with her mentor.

I consider. Maybe I would, now. I mean, Danielle's old enough. She'd understand. Especially now that she's engaged.

"Tell me," I say, a little roughly. Got myself a little bone.

"I made..." she whispers excitedly. "...a time machine!"

Somehow my cock gets harder. "A time machine."

"Yes! I can't believe Danielle didn't tell you! And the best thing is that I've made improvements. Before, the travel was imprecise, but now, I can send people back to any day! And the travel time is significantly extended. Up to twenty-four hours. Only back in time right now, but soon, I believe-"

"Hey," I cut in. "Are you fucking with me, Doc?"

"Hmm? No! No, no! You should come see it. I'd love that, actually."

My mind goes instantly to Danielle and that little prick Seth. If I knew exactly what day they met...

"Can I see it today?" I ask, gripping the phone tightly.

At lunch, I'm nice as pie. Danielle is happy that I seem to have opened up. Even Seth smiles a few times.

I'm playing the part of the drunken king, though I haven't actually had any of the wine. Danielle and Seth have plenty.

I make merry, I ask all about their plans and relationship. Then I ask when they met.

And Danielle tells me easily.

After lunch, they sneak off--to fuck no doubt--but I let it slide because that's the last time he'll ever touch her.

I fly like a demon to the lab.

Dr. Samuels is giddy to see me and starts talking me into trying the machine. Pleasantly surprised, I tell her the exact date I want to travel to: the day Seth and Danielle met.

She shoves me in, just as eager as I am, and I close my eyes against bright flashes, finding myself standing in the lab with Dr. Samuels staring at me.

"What? How?"

"Keep working on that time machine, Doc," I tell this past version of her, grinning. "Can you give me a ride?"

Stunned, she follows me out to the parking lot.

Not wanting to waste any time, I direct her to the nearest car rental place and shush her questions. "Don't want to blow up the universe, do we?"

That shuts her up.

I get the rental and drive.

Half an hour from Danielle's school, I hit traffic. "Fuck!" I beat the steering wheel. It's getting dark. That goddamn little bastard is gonna put his hands on Danielle.

When I finally pull into her dorm parking lot, her lights are off.

I get out of the car and whirl around. What fraternity was the party at? Kappa something. "Fuck," I mutter.

I notice a couple girls wobbling drunkenly down the road. I don't want to scare them, so I wait till they come close. "Hey," I say, trying to pull out some of the charm I had in my younger years.

Their eyes fall on me and one's eyes widen. "Oooh. Sexy daddy." She pulls her friend over to me. "Wanna come home with me, daddy?"

I tell my hardening cock to behave. I've been randy all damn day. "There's supposed to be a party tonight," I say casually. "Kappa something."

Her friend shows signs of life. "Kappa Delta Alpha...it's a rager..."

I smile. "Which way?"

As I walk up to the frat house, I still at the sight of Danielle and Seth walking out together. My jaw clenches as my baby looks up at him with eyes of innocent arousal.

I want to growl.

"Danielle!" I call, holding down my rage.

Her eyes land on me with shock, then they look guilty, then happy. "Daddy!" she cries, leaving the little fuck behind to run into my arms.

I squeeze her tightly. I made it. I made it in time. "Baby."

"Daddy! I was just thinking about you."

"I doubt that," I say, sending a glare at Seth, who's glaring back, totally full of hate. "Let me take you home, honey."

"Okay!" she agrees eagerly. She comes along, but says, "Oh! Wait a sec, daddy."

She turns and waves to Seth. "See you around!"

"Yeah," he says, giving her a smile, when I know he must want to smash something.

That's right, get the fuck out of here, you little shit. We glare at each other before Danielle happily tugs me away. "What are you doing here, Daddy? I'm so happy to see you!"

See, now this is more like it. This is what went missing when she showed up at home with Seth. She'd had no time left for me and it killed me.

This was much better. I pull her close to my side as we make our way toward her dorm. "I wanted to see you, baby. Missed you."

She grins up at me, filling me with so much happiness and just a hint of guilt. I just shut down her future marriage like a selfish fucker. "Me too," she says.

"Who was the guy?" I ask casually.

"Just some guy from some lame party," she says. "Seth. I wanted to talk to him because..." Her eyes wander away.

"Because?" If I could pinpoint why, I could steer her away.

"Oh, um. Because he reminded me of you, actually." She smiles, but her eyes are a little sad.

That's why she liked Seth? Because he reminded her of me? Jesus. I really am the worst.

But I'm not going to let him have her. I'm not. "I didn't like the way he looked at you. Don't see him anymore."

Her eyes flash. "Um, I think I can see whoever I want."

"You want me to keep paying tuition?"

"Dad!"

It's fucked up, but I don't care. "Look, I know what that kid's thinking because it's the same thing I'd be thinking in his situation, okay?"

Her anger changes to interest. "And what would that be?"

"You know what."

Her face turns red and she looks away again. "You mean you'd be thinking about having sex with me?"

I squeeze her punishingly. "Don't you know that's what guys want?"

"Even you?"

"Yeah, even me. We're nasty, the lot of us. And like I always taught you, you only have sex with the one you love."

"Yeah, but I've only ever loved one man."

"It's not that guy from the party is it?"

"No."

"Good. Go get him, then."

"But Dad! He's-"

"It doesn't matter who he is." He wasn't Seth. Good enough for me. "If you love him, go get him. Nobody'll be able to resist my girl. You've got everything a guy wants."

She becomes quiet as we walk.

I soon realize that I won't be able to go up into her dorm with her, but I don't want Seth swooping in as soon as I leave. I look up and down the street, but don't see him. All the same, I don't want to leave her alone if there's a chance. "Why don't you stay with me tonight."

Her eyes go wide. Cheeks red. What's that about? "Where?" she whispers.

"Well, I'll get a hotel room. We can get dinner and watch pay-per-view. I'll get the best room they've got."

"We'll share a room?"

"Well, yeah. Of course. No reason to get two."

"Okay."

"Good." Seth won't find her at the hotel. And I'll keep drilling her about staying away from him.

At the hotel, the guy at the counter raises an eyebrow when I ask for his best room. He takes in Danielle clinging to my side and doesn't say a word until he hands over the key card. "Have a nice stay."

A strange sense of deja vu comes over me as I walk with Danielle to the elevator. Why does this feel so familiar? For some reason, my dick perks up again. I try to shake it off.

Once I unlock the door and Danielle is inside, relief fills me. I've done it. I've stopped her from getting with Seth.

A wicked smirk takes my lips. I know I should be ashamed of myself, but I'm just so proud. I've saved my baby's virginity and future. I've saved my future.

The large room is luxurious, but there's only one king sized bed. Danielle stands there staring down at it, red on her cheeks.

Without a reason to fret about it, I pull off my suit jacket and loosen the first few buttons of my shirt collar and the ones at my wrists, then fold the sleeves up. "Why don't you pick a movie while I order dinner?" I suggest, still in an excellent mood.

Danielle sinks to the edge of the bed but doesn't reply.

I order pizza and return to the bed, sitting next to Danielle, who's staring at a dark television.

"It's you, Daddy."

"Yeah, it's me." I smirk at her. "Who else."

"No." Her hands tremble in her lap and I pull them into mine.

"Hey, hey," I soothe. "What's going on?"

Her hands continue to tremble as she turns slightly, gorgeous dark eyes focused on the exposed bit of chest near the top of my shirt. "It's you," she whispers.

Something slides over my body, a fluid pass of horniness that I chase away. What the hell? "It's...me?" She means...

Her eyes lift to mine. "I'm in love with you."

Surprise makes way for pride and cockiness I haven't felt since I was her age. Of course she wants me. I'm a fucking stallion.

The feeling doesn't fade as I say. "That's natural, I think."

Her dark eyes don't leave mine, her seriousness giving me a jolt. "I'm not joking, Daddy."

I swallow. She's got some serious charm, too. And she gets it from me. "Look, I'm sure you think you love me like that, but it's just-"

"No!" she protests, annoyed, yanking her hands back. "I finally get the courage to tell you and you shrug it off? God, daddy. You think this is easy for me?"

"Hey, Danielle... I'm not shrugging it off, I'm helping you understand."

"You're the one who doesn't understand." She grabs the front of my shirt and slides closer, mashing her large breasts against my chest.

The male in me growls and tries to surface before the father in me slays the beast, almost before it can be known. Unease makes me swallow. "Danielle."

"Daddy," she murmurs, desperation an undercurrent in her raspy voice. "Can you just pretend, for a little while, that I'm not your daughter?"

That beast roars again, harder to slay this time. "Honey, I- No, I can't. It's not right for you to ask me. It would kill me to think of you that way. You'll find someone your age. You will."

"I thought I might have found someone," she pouts. "But then you showed up and scared him off."

Seth. Grr. That bastard. My hands close around Danielle's arms at the thought of him.

She makes a sound I've never heard her make before: small, moaning, needy. Her chest juts out, and I feel her hard nipples against me, making that rage in me all the more powerful. "Don't ever see him again," I remind her harshly.

"I need someone," she utters. "I need love. Daddy..."

I look down into her dark, pleading eyes. She's a woman, and I've made sure she remained a virgin. At this point, I doubt she's even had a kiss before.

"I need it," she says, in a new, deep voice for having my full attention. "I could have found anybody to give it to me. But I didn't because I was following your rules. The one I love is you."

No doubt she's right. She could have had anyone. She's beautiful, with these huge tits and soft ass. Dark curls and slim waist. And she wants to give them to me, not some random guy. The thought of her with Seth heats my blood again. He really did take my place, goddamn him.

She watches my eyes. As if she can read my mind, she says, "But maybe I should just go back and find that guy, Seth."

I grind my teeth. "No. I told you no."

"I need someone. And if it can't be you..." Her eyes search mine.

"It can't." I rumble.

My heart thumps as she stretches her arms over her head in a yawn, surely knowing exactly what it's doing to her breasts. She's clumsily trying to seduce me.

The thought makes my dick hard and my stomach sick. "Danielle," I groan. "Don't do that."

"This?" she asks innocently, while smirking like a devil. She stretches more, her breasts so close to my face. Her scent fills my nose and an urge fills my body. "Fuck her," it says.

I squeeze my legs together, punishing my hard cock. But it's there now. The thought that I can have sex with this woman, no matter that she's my daughter. She'll let me. She wants it.

I shrug back and get up, headed for the bathroom. "Quit it, Danielle. You don't know what you're doing."

"I do!" she pouts. "You told me it didn't matter who the guy was. 'Go get him,' you said. Well, I want you, John McArthur."

My full name on her lips is torture to me. Both achingly sad because it takes her out of the role of my daughter, and achingly torturous on my throbbing cock. It wants her. And that means I want her, and that's something that can't happen. "No."

"Then I'll go find Seth!" She spits angrily. She jumps up from the bed and makes her way toward the door.

"Like hell you will," I growl, blocking her. The thought of that little shit sliding right back into my place in the future kills me.

"Let me by!" she tries to nudge past me but I hold her back. That needy sound escapes her again.

This time I pull her close, holding on to her, refusing to let her go. We stare at each other while she breathes harshly. Her eyes are wide.

"Daddy," she begs. "Please."

"What do you want?" The rough words rumble from my chest.

"I want you. I've always wanted you."

That thought runs me back through recent years and snags on memories of her clinging a bit too close, or climbing into my lap when she was much too old for it, or taking deep whiffs off my neck when we hugged. Or watching me when I emerged from the pool in my bathing suit.

She wants me. It's not just some momentary urge. She's wanted me for a long time.

What was she thinking while she watched? Was she imagining me naked? Imagining my fat cock hardening? Imagining taking it in her hands? Imagining me stuffing it inside her?

"So take me," she demands, dark and thick. "Or I'll have Seth take me."

The beast growls and paces around the daddy in me, cornering him, making him cower. "You're telling me to fuck you?" My cock pulses in my pants. My gut churns.

"Yes," she whimpers, sagging against me. "Fuck me."

The nasty word on her sweet tongue makes my cock throb harder. "I'm not gentle," I find myself saying. "I'm a real fucking prick when it comes to sex, Danielle. Selfish and rough."

She pulls in a long, shaking breath. "I don't care."

"I won't be nice."

She shivers against me and whispers, "You can do whatever you want to me."

The air rushes in my ears, heating my head. No one has ever told me that before. And there are so many things I could never get her mother to do for me.

I push her back on the bed and climb over her while she makes a whimper of shock and delight. Deja vu returns. But how could this be familiar? Maybe because she looks like her mother?

The father in me returns with a jolt, and my brain recoils from what I almost let myself do. I rise to my knees above her, sickness spreading from my throat to my balls. "Fuck. Why are you doing this? You're my baby! No one should touch you this way, Danielle, least of all me."

"You can't keep me on a shelf! If you want to keep me for yourself, you have to take me." She squirms. "All or nothing, Daddy."

Her words make so much sense to me. And the nothing she's talking about sinks my heart. "Nothing?" I repeat, gutterally, painfully.

12