Meeting Destiny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“No you don’t what?” Nikki asked again interrupting what I guessed was my breakdown and looking perplexed. I sighed and all of a sudden it was all too much before I could so much as breathe I felt something break loose and fracture inside my body. I was crying and babbling and generally losing my mind. I was trying to compress every thing I felt and had been feeling for years into the space of a moment. That alone would have made me incoherent but with the tears added in I was a regular basket case. “Yep you’re cracking up.” The voice in my head confirmed sounding unconcerned as if she weren’t a part of me. I “Well of course I’m a part of you, just not the part that’s going Looney tunes.” The voice chimed in. I wondered if she was filing her imaginary nails in a show of boredom over my antics of my physical self.

“J, honeys I can’t understand you have to calm down so I can understand.”

Nikki’s voice broke through my thoughts and I was still sobbing. Her voice was two steps past concerned and she was out and out worried. So for her I calmed down slightly and took a few deep breaths. The look of worry faded from her features only a little as she waited out the tears.

She took my hand and just held it I’d started to pull away but she flexed her hand and gave me a look that said don’t even try it. When the tears were gone and my emotions settled back in the recesses of my mind where they belonged under lock and key I felt like an idiot.

“Well you’ve always been sort of a spaz.” The voice chimed in.

Later on I planned to imagine her with a gag stuffed in her mouth, but for now I focused on Nikki. She was staring at me now; her eyes were so intense I thought sure she could read my mind.

“J, please if you won’t tell me everything just give me a hint. I can’t see you suffering like this and not help you, if you won’t let me help you then let someone else.”

Tears fell out of her eyes and for a moment I almost didn’t realize what they were. In the years I had know her she had never ever cried. What had I done to her?

“Oh god, Nikki please don’t cry.”

She lifted her hand to wipe the tears but the kept flowing.

She hadn’t granted my irrational and impossible request that she stop crying.

Her eyes were filled with tears and just like that I opened my mouth and told her.

“I’m in love with you.”

It took a moment for the words to register. I couldn’t believe I had let them go and she couldn’t seem to grasp hold of them.

“What?” She asked

Suddenly my heart was racing the cat had my tongue, there were butterflies in my stomach a frog in my throat and the cow jumped over the moon as I sat there. I thought I’d been struck mute and from here on out I’d have to mime and use sign language to communicate. Before I could panic about my new wordless self Nikki leaned in and brushed her lips over mine. Her kiss was soft as if she thought I’d disappear or run screaming from the room and yelling accusations.

I parted my lips for her and breathed her in like a smoker breathes in a cigarette. When we pulled apart I glanced at my feet surprised that my socks were still on after a kiss like that.

“Did you just check your socks?” Nikki asked giggling

“What?” I asked pretending not to have the foggiest idea what she was talking about.

“Please J this is me and I know you just looked right at your socks. I might not have knocked your socks off but I love you too.”

I loved that she knew I had checked my socks I also loved that the fact that I had checked my socks didn’t make her think twice, oh yeah and most of all I love that she loved me. I checked my socks again. Clearly these socks had some sort of anti-knocking off device. I shrugged it off and looked into her eyes she was smiling she shifted off the bed and kneeled on the floor removing my socks and tickling my feet. I laughed and pulled my naked feet on the bed as she rose only to settle next to me.

We were lying on the bed looking at each other and this time I kissed her,

I had expected the kiss to be slow and sweet but it wasn’t. It was wild and hungry and out of control. Her lips teeth and tongue made me forget how to breathe, and I wanted her with a ferocity that might have scared me if I could have formed a thought. I finally pulled away, and after catching my breath I spoke. “I’ve wanted this for so long.”

Nikki’s finger nails grazed my scalp and her lips brushed my collarbone. “I wanted it too.” She told me breathing the words over my hypersensitive skin. I moaned and pressed against her, as she laughed a tiny bit. I felt a surge of electric arousal concentrated in the small of my back. I moved fully on top of her pinning her hands to the bed as I kissed her again. I parted her lips with my tongue and ground my crotch against her. She arched against she was aroused that I knew but still she struggled to free her hands. I moved my lips from hers and looked her in the eye. “You can’t always be in control.” I told her pressing her hands into the mattress as the motion of my hips continued. I could feel her heat through the pants that she wore and I wondered briefly if she could feel mine. My panties slid on the silky wetness of my pussy lips as I ground my crotch against her looking in her eyes. She had stopped struggling and now her movements were in sync with mine. She m

et me thrust for thrust following the rhythm I had set. It didn’t take long for my thighs to tighten and the intense wetness to spill from my core.

Nikki smiled and easily pulled her hand from my grasp clamping it over my mouth. I was surprised because I had thought I’d been holding her but it was clear that she had submitted and not been overtaken. That knowledge somehow intensified the orgasm that was tearing through my stomach.

Even with her hand over my lips my moans were loud, Nikki shushed me as if I had any control over the volume of my passion. Finally when I was spent she dropped her hand. “Damn girl, I didn’t know it was like that.” She said.

I shrugged not bothering to tell her that she was the only one who had ever made me that vocal. Hell I didn’t even know it was like that. I would tell her that later but for right now I wanted and needed more than just her clothes rubbing against me. I had been confident only a few moments before that I could be in control but now I was nervous. I knew almost nothing about pleasing another woman and I couldn’t bear to give Nikki anything less than the best so a few quick finger strokes weren’t going to do it. I wanted her to take me and teach me what to do. I couldn’t come right out and ask and I knew my signals were mixed, hadn’t I just told her she couldn’t always be in control? I released the pressure on her wrist that was still pressed against the bed and guided her hand to the top of my jeans. She opened them without so much as a pause and slipped her hand into my panties.

I felt as though I’d been shocked as my blood turned to fire in my veins.

Yes Nikki definitely gave me fever. I don’t know exactly what I was searching for but I found the answer in her half closed chocolate eyes and slightly parted lips. She teased me to near madness, my clit had a throbbing pulse of it’s own and my hips were in constant motion. I concentrated on the feel of her fingertips wanting more but not knowing how to get it.

“Touch me.” I pleaded with her. In response she ran the tip of one fingernail between my lips stopping just short of my clit. “Tell me what you want.”

She said.

“Nikki, please don’t make me beg. You’re driving me crazy.”

“Oh J you’ve always been crazy” she said and with a laugh she pushed a finger deep inside of me in one smooth stroke. My eyes widened and my hips jerked to meet the surprise guest.

“Gimmie some titty.” Nikki demanded. If she were any other woman I might have said she asked but the way her words rang with expectancy I knew better. I was delighted with her demand although I didn’t have very much to offer. Pulling my shirt over my head I sent it sailing across the room before unsnapping my bra and tossing it over my shoulder. I leaned in to brush my swollen nipples across her full lips moaning on contact. My breath caught in the back of my throat as she pulled as much of my breast into her mouth as she could and greedily began sucking. I felt another jolt rip through me as her hand gave me the release I craved. If I had been standing up my knees would have buckled as her fingers moved inside of me. She had managed to work a second finger into my pussy and her palm hit my clit with each in stroke. My cunt was making wet noises as my hips rose and fell to meet her. I was surprised at how quickly I got off, but somehow I just knew I shouldn’t have been, it took me a full minute to recover. When I could string words into sentences again I spoke. “It’s your turn.” Then I kissed her long and hard as I fiddled with her belt. I was impatient and clumsy but finally her belt came undone. I shifted off of her unbuttoning her jeans and sliding them and her underwear from her body. She lifted her ass to help with the process and somehow maneuvered herself out of the shirt and bra she’d been wearing while I pulled the pants from her feet. She even had pretty toes.

I just knelt on the bed looking at her I couldn’t get enough of her perfection plus I was working up the nerve to touch her. It was all well and good for her to be the object of my fantasies and even my love but reality could be cold and there was every chance that I would be a terrible lover. I touched her wit something akin to reverence running my fingertips over her smooth brown skin sent a charge through me as if her very flesh was somehow electrified

She spread her thighs for me and looked into her eyes as she stroked herself lightly. The need in her eyes sent a shiver down my spine and I put my doubts aside dropping my face between her legs. I could feel the heat pouring from her core and again I felt intensely electrified and dizzy as if I was on a merry-go-round spinning faster and faster. I grabbed her thighs not sure if I was steadying her or myself as I pressed my lips against her pussy. She tasted sweet salty and a little familiar, as I flicked my tongue haphazardly over her sex. I had no technique at all but Nikki used her hands to guide my head and I let her direct me. She ground her pussy against my face as I pulled her clit between my lips and sucked. She was panting now and urging my to suck harder. Her hips rose and fell and I could feel her tensing up. Still when she came I was surprised I hadn’t expected her to be so wet. Still there was nothing even slightly disgusting about the taste of her and I was more than happy to do my damndest to clean her up. She stroked my hair as I slide up her body and kissed her lips. We fell asleep after that and for the first time in my life I was utterly content.

Please take a moment to send feedback, vote and leave a public comment.

12