Meeting Drake

Story Info
She has father & son at tthe same time.
2.2k words
3.87
64.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
honeydew
honeydew
352 Followers

I first saw him three weeks ago when he move in across the street. That was the last time I saw him, I work nights, and he must work days. On the weekends I'm out of town visiting my parents. Except this weekend, mom and dad are going on their 50th anniversary cruse.

I got up the next morning, and as I was putting clothes my in the washer, I heard a knock on the back door. I open the door to find him standing there.

"Hi my name is Drake Stone, I'm sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you would be home this weekend, and if you would watch my puppy for me?" he ask.

"I'm sorry, but I didn't hear what you said. You can call me Maggie Kidwell " I said.

"I have to work today and I was wondering if you could keep an eye on my puppy while I'm working. I should be done by 5 p.m. ." he said.

"Oh, sure I'd be glad to!" I said. He turn and went around the side of the door and pulled out the littlest puppy I've ever seen.

"Oh my it's the littlest one I've ever saw before. What kind is it?" I ask.

"I've had him for about three months, and he is a Toy...." he said. I didn't hear what kind of dog it was, but I just like hearing his voice. I heard the door close, so I sat there talking to the dog. Telling him that I thought his master was a sexy looking man and that I would love to get him into my bed anytime.

"Did you mean that?" he said. I jump, and scream.

"You scare me to death. I didn't know you were still here." I said.

"Sorry but I had to give you my number. Now did you mean what you said?" he ask.

"Yes I do think you are a hot, sexy looking man." I said. He didn't say anything just turn and walk out the door. I spent the next few hours getting my house work caught up and put dinner in the slow cooker. Then went out to the pool. {The phone rings}

"Hello, Oh Hi yes he's doing find. He's sitting by the pool with me. That's okay we will be out back or inside when you do get off." I told him and hung up the phone. I swam for awhile and was getting tried so I went inside and i must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I knew was when I open my eyes and saw Drake laying next to me whispering to his dog.

"Hi, I didn't hear you come in." I said.

"I called and when you didn't answer I went looking for you. And I found you sleeping with my dog and not me." he said.

"Hey you were at work so I took your dog to bed with me instead.......I need to go check on dinner." I said, getting up.

"Dinner is find I check it just before coming in here to find you guys. I look at him and my body was turning hot and I felt like I was melting in a pool of hot lava. Just one look from him and I was gone.

"I made enough for both of us, would you like to join me for dinner?" I ask. His hand caress my face as he look deep into my eyes.

"Yes I'd love to eat with you." he said, as he pull me closer to him. I felt his lips touch mine, and a kiss that had me melting in his arms. I felt his tongue slip in and the kiss that started gentle turn into a hot, mouth watering kiss that made me want to open my robe and press my body against his. I pulled away and went to the kitchen. I was stirring the food, when I felt him come up behind me his arms come around and take the spoon from me.

"Mmmmm, that and you smell wonderful, and you taste good to." he said as he kisses my neck.

Closing my eyes, I let my feelings wash over me and leaned back on him. My hands went to his thighs, I could feel the taut muscles, and the huge bulge in his pants. I could have sworn that I heard him say

"sweet hot honey." He stepped back and I could hear him take a big deep breathe. We sat down to eat, as we talk and got to know each other. I found out he was in his late 30's , and his favorite thing to do was watching movies.

"And I collect porn, and have a taste for lady's in sheer things." he told me. We finish eating, and then went out side to sit by the pool and watch the sunset.

I heard a yap and turn to look at the little fur ball that brought that Drake over to my house. I think I fell in love with the dog at first sight. I got up and drop my robe and jump into the water. When I came up I didn't see him, but I felt his hand as it slid up my legs. I watched as his head came out of the water.

"Touch me, you touch me as no other lady ever has. I want you." he said. I lean forward to taste his lips. He pulled me into his arms and taken the kiss to the next step. He pull my legs around his hips. Our hands explored the others body. My hands touch his chest hair and travel down till I felt his hard hot cock.

"Oh yes, touch me. aaaaggghhhh, hold it, stroke me." he groaned. I moved my hand up and down his hard cock.

"Let's go inside." I said.

"No I want to be inside of you now." he said as he took his cock and push up inside of my pussy.

"AAAAGGGHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed.

He kiss me then and his hands grip my ass, pulling me closer.

"It's been so long, so danm long baby. You feel so good." he whispers in my ear. Now his cock was plunging inside my pussy.

"OH, YES, YES, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, HARDER." I scream. With a final plunge we exploded together. He pull me with him to the side of the pool. Still breathing heavy he kisses me and tells me that he hasn't been with a women in over three years, not sense his ex wife left him for a older man with money.

"Then she's a fool, I wouldn't leave you for anyone else." I said.

"Now I'm so glad she left me, so I could met you." He said, looking at me. I could see his eyes change from contentment to hot flaming desire.

"I want you again Maggie, lets go in and make love all night long." he whispered in my ear. All night he would make love to, if we fell asleep he would wake me up and we would go again.

I felt the sun's heat when I woke up. and when I reached for him I didn't feel him. Opening my eyes I saw a note laying on my bed side table.

"Sorry, I had to leave, my dad called to say he needed me. call me when you get up love and I'll be there as soon as I can." I read. Reaching for the phone I dial the number he left.

"Hello, Yes I am still in bed waiting for you. O he's curled up on my tits. Yes I can be ready in 15 minutes, okay I'll meet you there." I said. I got up and showered and was out the door in under 15 minutes. When I pull into the parking lot, I saw him and another man waiting by the boat.

I knew he could see that I was wearing nothing under my sundress, I didn't want anything in the way of our bodies getting together. I wanted him so badly that I didn't care if this other guy knew.

"Hey baby I'd like you to meet my dad. Dad this is the woman I told you about. Maggie meet Frank, Frank this is Maggie." he said.

"It's nice to meet you Frank, Your son tells me that you love sailing and that your the best captain there is.' I said.

"Well I see my son didn't tell me that your a beautiful, hot, sexy lady. Would you like to go sailing with me." his dad asked.

"Drake said something about it when I called, I loved to go with you guys." I said. Drake help me on broad and down into the head to change into my bathing suit he ask me to bring. While he was still standing there I pulled off me dress and bent to reach for my suit when I felt his hand on my hips.

"MMMMMM, I'm glad your here, I wanted to stay and wake you up this morning." he said as he pulled my ass to him. I heard him unzip his pants and felt his cock push up inside my pussy.

"Oh god feels good being inside you. How wold you like to feel two inside of you." he whisper in my ear, as he slam his cock in.

"I see you got started without me son. Hurry up now or we going to miss the sunset at the cove." Frank said.

"We'll be right up dad." Drake said, not missing a thrust into me.

"Oh god Drake, yes, fuck me, fuck me hard, oh god, I'm going to cum." I cried out.

"Yes, that's it baby, cum all over me, baby, get me nice and wet so I can get up your lovely hot ass while I watch you suck my daddy's hard cock." he said. That's all it took my orgasm hit and I exploded over his cock and then I felt his cock exploded deep inside of me.

We went back up on deck, and I saw the most beautiful place I've ever seen.

"It's beautiful, and so quiet, Can we go swimming?" I ask, looking over at them. I was shock to find that they had taken off their clothes and was waiting for me to do the same.

"Why don't you guys come over here and take them off me." I told them. I stood there and watch them walk over and their hands were warm and sent tingles of excitement over my body. We got into the water and it felt warm and wonderful. Like silk caressing my body, it added to my excitement.

"So how would you like to have two men inside of you Maggie?" Drake ask me. I turn to look at both of them, and I saw that they both had large hard cocks, his dad's look a little bigger, but I thought about the one fantasy I've always wanted to do and look back at them again.

"Yes I'd love that it's been one of my favorite fantasy's." I told them. I watch as Frank swim up to the beach, Drake came up behind me. He kiss my neck and lick my ear.

"Thank you, not many women would let an old man fuck them, let alone two men." he whispers. I watch as Frank put out a blanket and some pillows.

"Lets go he has everything ready." he said.

We went up to the shore, as I stood up Drake pick me up and carried me to his dad.

"I give you my best lover daddy, and I hope she pleases you as much as she pleases me." Drake said.

"Oh son I'm sure she can give us the pleasure of her delightfully wicked body. Come honey I've wanted to have your sexy mouth around my cock when I saw you." Frank said. I sat down on the blankets and Frank stood before me with his hard cock pointing right at me. I lick the head and put my hand around him to hold him as i put his cock in my mouth. I sucked his cock deep into my mouth and down my throat. I felt Drake's push his cock up my ass, pushing till he was buried deep up my asshole.

"Oh baby your ass is so fucking tight." Drake groaned.

"Maggie my dear your mouth feels so good sliding on my hard cock. Oh god suck me baby haven't had a good cock sucker in a long time. OH BABY, I'M GOING TO FILL YOUR LOVELY MOUTH WITH MY FUCKING CUM, HERE I CUM BABY. I'M CUMMMIIINNGGGGG!!!!" Frank scream. I swallowed some of his cum then he pulled his cock out and shot the rest all over my face and hair. I felt Drake pull out and shoot his cum over my back and ass. We collapsed on the blanket, and I close my eyes taking to get me breath back. I turn to Frank and ask him if he would fuck my ass while his son fuck my pussy.

"I would be glad to fuck you honey, I love fucking almost as mush as having my cock suck by you. My son is right your the best, and if you ever want me just call my son and he will come and get me." Frank told me.

"Let's go into the water first." Drake said. They fuck me long and hard while we were in the water and when we came together, then went back to the boat.

honeydew
honeydew
352 Followers