Meeting Ethan

Story Info
Brian loses his friends but gains a boyfriend.
2.1k words
3.85
51.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Brian's junior year he had it made. he was co-captian of the football team, the best actor in theatre, straight A student, attractive, popular, and he had the best of friends in the world. (which he still do) he was excited to be a senior next year and he was really looking forward to it.

School ended, so did his junior year, and summer came. He still played football with his father, and he would help out his mother about the house before he left to help he uncle in his auto shop. He always had time for his friends and everything.

Out of the entire summer he remember the special days with his friends. They had jerking off sleep overs at each other's houses, looking at playboy magazines and all. He never thought of anything but innocent acts. Jeff was on of Brian's closes friends and he loved to watch everyone else jerk off. He seemed to watch Brian when he was close to cumming. It kinda worried Brian.

Anyways to bring you back to what I was talking about, lets skip summer and go right into Brian's senior year. It was the first day and ever one was excited, hell he was so excited that he didn't sleep last night and he could hardly eat.

Brian had been lifting weights that summer before he was back to school and he was built perfectly. He stood to be 6'4" and he went from a size 12 in pants to a size 10. He had kinda long hair, it was only to his ears. His hair was silky and he had the best black hair anyone could ever ask for. His blue eyes adding to his paleish tan figure.

As Brian was walking in the hell ways he saw his father. “what are you doing here?” he asked bluntly.

"I'm your Principal," Mr. Silver, Brian's father said smiling. His heart stopped, he felt like he was being sucked into a hole.

"W-what?!" he asked shaking and trying to fill in that hole he fell in.

"I'm your principal," Mr. Silver smiled once more.

"Oh god," Brian thought, "I, Brian Lee Silver, having MY father, David John Silver, principal of MY school." He couldn't take it and with a faint smile, he left his father by the door to the office.

As he came up to his friends, Jeff, asked "what did you do?"

Brian chuckled nervously and said "nothing" He had to keep this a secret, a total secret. "Lets go to class," he smiled and began to walk to the gym. Brian was afraid of what people would do if they ever found out.

During gym they played basketball and Don, Jeff, Richie, and Brian were talking about what was up with the new principal. Out of curiosity he asked, "why do we even have a new principal?"

They all laughed as Jeff passed the ball to Brian and said "Mr. Long was fired after he admitted to sexually abusing a male Student."

It was 15 minutes till the bell when Coach Manley told the class to hit the showers. Brian took his time playing some hoops till he walked into the shower room. He found out alittle about himself after every football practice in the showers he was scanning his teammates and looking at their cocks.

When Brian was finally alone and because his next classes were blank he went to the shower room to take his shower, alone. He slide his clothing off and began taking a warm shower. Brian sometimes watched the other males in his class and today he was studying one, Jeff.

Brian began to slowly tease his body as the warm water fell upon his light tanned skin. His cock was hard and he was wearing tight jeans today so he couldn't keep a hard on. He imagined Jeff coming in while he played with his own body.

Jeff was maybe an inch or two taller then Brian, his hair to his shoulders. His hair went well with his eyes not a mix match like Brian's. He was a natural blue eyes blonde hair man. He was lean but not tight muscle.

Brian imagined Jeff came behind him and Jeff wrapped his arms around Brian's shoulders. Brian moaned as Jeff kissed his neck and whispered "I want you". Jeff's kisses travailed down to Brian's shoulder blade and he moaned once more.

As Brian inmagentated this lovely scene he was actually moaning and his hand starting to tease his hardening member as the other played with his male sex hole. He moaned out as he could see Jeff doing this to him instead of his own hands. "Oh god" Brian moaned, starting to pump faster. He was thinking of the pumping in his ass to be Jeff's hard 8 inch cock in him, fucking Brian. Brian moaned more coming to his climax.

When Brian finished his shower, he got dressed in a black tight shirt with no sleeves, and blue jeans that clung to his body, he wasn't able to wear underwear or boxers so he went commando. Coach came in to tell him it was time for lunch and Brian smiled as he started to gather his things. He smiled more at coach and even blushed as he walked passed Coach.

"Look it's out man, Brian Lee," Jeff smirked and Brian blushed. Jeff knew what Brian did in the showers, and he laughed as Brian reached into his pocket.

"Shit," he found his pocket empty.

"What?" Don looked at Brian.

"No money" Brian told him as he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"No money Brian?" Brian heard the familiar voice , his father, asking.

"Yes sir." he gave Brian money.

Every one looked at each other then at Brian. He knew it, they found out! He chuckled nervously and got a salad and paid for it. He would tell them when they got to athletics.

After lunch in Athletics, Brian lifted the normal 145 pounds. The guys kept looking at him and he blurted out "The principal is my father."

Every onto gasped and Don said "Your not his pet?" Brian shook his head and watched them walk away, "Fuck What have I done?" he left for next period.

During the day Brian's friends avoided him, even Jeff seem to stick his nose up and ignores Brian. Then Brian left that day in his car...Alone.

The next day came and Brian was tired, he didn't want to go to school for the first time, but he did. Still none of his friends talked to him, and to make Brian's day better, he was called to the office. "Great now this," he mumbled as he walked into the office.

There was a male about Brian's height , and very tight in the muscles. He looked gothic with his baggy balloon pants, his body tight fish net shirt that had a black tank top under it. He looked at Brian and smiled, Brian just smiled back and sat down waiting.

Brian's father walked out from behind the door to his office, " Brian, I'm happy that you came. This is Ethan Shakaru. He has the same schedule as you," he hesitated, "Son"

Brian shooked his head and rose to his feet. "I'll help him about," he sighed. Ethan and Brian head out to first period. He couldn't believe he was going to shower with this man alone, exciting.

Gym class was the same, Brian's friends still ignoring him and even Ethan, just because he was hanging out with Brian. "pitiful," Brian thought. It was 15 minutes to the bell again and couch said hit the showers.

Ethan was walking off and Brian grabbed his hand blushing some. "We don't go, lets play some b-ball okay?" Brian let go of Ethan's hand.

Ethan smiled, he hasn't once talked and then Brian heard his deep, enchanting voice say, "Okay" he stopped and smirked, "Brian." Brian blushed as Ethan rubbed his shoulder against Brian's as he walked by to the ball.

They played a hard one on one game and then they got alittle more one on one when Ethan went to stop Brian from shooting and he felt Ethan's hand come around a take a feel at his package. Brian blushed once more as Ethan took the ball from him and slammed dunked it. "Not fair," Brian thought but then changed his mind to it.

It was an hour before the bell and Ethan spoke to Brian holding the ball, “Lets take a shower, together.” He smiled and Brian nodded following him.

Ethan was stripping on his way to the shower and Brian wasn’t that far behind him. Brian got a glimpse of Ethan's hard cock and he could tell Ethan was about 8 inches. Brian blushed as Ethan took a hold of his hand and pulled him into the shower. Brian was already being aroused by Ethan's figure, boldness, and beauty. Ethan could tell Brian was and he turned on the water to the warmth Brian loved the best.

Ethan moved about Brian's body as Brian studied him just like he studied Brian. He ran his fingers along Brian's flat chest and Brian shivered, for Ethan did it not with just his finger but with the nail of his finger. Brian couldn’t believe he was wanting Ethan so bad to take him right there.

Brian moaned once Ethan pushed Brian back to the wall of the shower and kissed Brian forcefully on the lips. His hands wondered about Brian's body as did Brian's. His hands grabbed Brian's ass and pulled him closer, their cock touching each other and rubbing as they grind against one and another. Brian was then forced to turn and Ethan knelt behind Brian taking Brian's cock into his hand while Ethan licked at the crack of Brian's ass lubeing it with saliva.

Brian wanted to stroke Ethan back and return the favor but Ethan just wouldn’t have it that way. “Fuck me Ethan fuck me,” Brian moaned as ge leaned closer to the wall. Brian could tell Ethan smirked at his reaction and Ethan rose to his feet lining his cock to Brian's male sex hole. Brian felt the head of Ethan's cock rub against the hole and he arched pushing back to invite Ethan's great rod into his waiting hole.

Ethan pushed the head in and it felt magnificent. Brian felt as though he was going to be ripped apart but yet he felt that if Ethan removed his cock from him Brian would be empty and helpless. Brian pushed his ass back to Ethan, his cock going more then alittle half way into Brian's ass. He moaned out as it went deeper and then chuckled as he grabbed Brian's cock and began to stroke it as he moved his thrusts into a rhythm.

They went like this for about 15 minutes until Ethan pronounced he was going to cum in Brian's ass. Brian begged him to, whimpering and moaning as Ethan pushed in all the way and came in Brian's ass. It felt wonderful, his cum in Brian's ass the twitching of his cock, Brian's balls heaving as he himself was ready to cum. “Oh god Ethan!” Brian arched and moaned out his climax when it hit. Brian has never been fucked in the ass and he wanted to do it for life.

Ethan smiled “Did you enjoy it,” he asked and pulled out his still hard cock. Brian couldn’t believe Ethan was still hard after that but seeing him erect Brian was getting hard as well.

“Yes Ethan, I enjoyed it,” He blushed as Ethan kissed Brian once more on the lips.

They finished their shower and got redressed Ethan in his gothic style clothing and Brian in his jock style of clothing. It was very weird Brian was sure for people to see them hanging out, gothic and jock. They chuckled as they walked out of the gym. The bell hasn’t rung yet but they had the note from couch to go to the cafeteria.

Because Brian's friends weren’t talking to them, they talked about who they have had and took their salads outside and behind the art room. Brian found out fast that Ethan was as people called it strickly dickly, gay. In each class they were together, flirted. Brian didn’t care if people found out now that he was gay and that his father was the principal. But Brian found out that he never had to leave school alone in his black mustang ‘86, again.