Meeting Ewan McGregor

Story Info
Newlyweds meet the hottest Scotsman.
2k words
3.58
13.6k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, welcome to Scotland. What brings you to the small town of Crieff?" the shopkeeper asked.

"I wanted to visit the birthplace of Ewan McGregor. I love him to bits. I just wanted to see his homeland. I love him to bits. I just wanted to see his homeland and so fat everything I've seen is absolutely beautiful," Evelyn responded.

"Why thank you, and what part of America are you from?"

"Georgia."

"Ahh, okay, and your name be?"

"Evelyn."

"How pretty, I'm Clara and I hope you have a wonderful visit her and you'll find the people here very pleasant."

"Thank you, you have a wonderful day."

"You too sweetie."

Evelyn walked back to her hotel room with her groceries.

"Hey hun, what'd you get us to eat?" Trevor asked.

Evelyn smiled as she pulled her groceries out of the sack, "Oh just a few of your favorites and some necessities."

"Sweet."

Evelyn and Trevor had been friends since birth practically and their friendship soon bloomed into love which eventually led to marriage that landed them in Scotland for their honeymoon. They were both bid Ewan McGregor fans and decided to spend their honeymoon touring London, Scotland, and Ireland. They both secretly hoped to spot him, it's been rumored that since his divorce he's been spending more time at his hometown. Evelyn and Trevor had both made a pact that should they get the pleasure of meeting him Evelyn could seduce him and try to sleep with him while Trevor watched on.

That night they decided to hit the bars, hoping for a chance to see the Hollywood hottie. Evelyn made sure to dress to perfection while Trevor played the part of the flaming gay friend.

There at a bar in the neighboring town it was a quiet little night with few patrons at the bar but he was there sitting with his mates from the band Oasis. Evelyn strutted up to the bar, her blond hair flowing over the shoulders, green eyes outlined in black and her lips a shade of pink.

"Can I get two mango martinis'?"

"Coming up."

She waited patiently, fixing her sexy, revealing black her top that accessorized her skin tight jeans that flared out nicely over her strappy heels. She looked to her side where Ewan sat laughing. This is where her chance to act would come in so she leaned over.

"Hi, how you are doing?" she tried to ask naturally.

The group went silent as Ewan looked her way, "Fine thanks." He turned back.

"That's good. I'm just visiting," she began nervously. "Well me and my guy friend."

"Splendid."

"Is this a good bar?"

"Yes," Ewan responded curtly.

"Cool, looked like it. Got any ideas on where to visit while we're here?"

Finally Ewan had, had enough; he turned around and snubbed out his cigarette, "Look lady, what do you really want from me, a picture, autograph?"

"I want to sleep with you," Evelyn blurted out, her cheeks burned bright while everything seemed to go still and silent.

"Do what?!"

"I want to sleep with you. Don't ask me why, except that I love you and want to fuck you," Evelyn responded.

One of his buddies leaned over, placing a hand on his shoulder, whispering in his ear, "Go ahead, you need some." They laughed together, Evelyn joined in with her own nervous laughter.

He leaned over to her ear and whispered, "Okay, let's do it."

Her heart raced wildly, she had to take a big gulp of her drink, "Really?"

"Yeah, you and your friend finish your drinks and we'll hook up later," Ewan responded then turned towards to the bartender. "The drinks are on me."

Evelyn thanked him and took the drinks back to the table with a huge grin on her face, "Hurry up, he's gonna do it!"

Trevor's face lit up, "Really? Oh baby I can't believe it. Well hurry and drink up, you and I have a date with destiny."

By the time Evelyn and Trevor finished their drinks they were buzzed as they stumbled slightly back up to the bar where Evan and his friends sat and drank.

"Ok we're done, fuck her," Trevor slurred.

Ewan turned around, annoyance on his face and looked at Trevor, "Who the hell are you?"

"I'm with her, her gay friend, just along for the ride."

"Ger out of here wanker, there's not going to be any room for you so go back where ever you came from."

Trevor, slightly hurt looked at Evelyn, "Well babe I guess I'll see you back at the hotel."

"No!" Evelyn protested. "If he doesn't come with us then you're not going to cum either because I won't fuck you."

Ewan gave in, "All right, the queer can tag along."

He said good-bye to his mates and off they went back to Trevor and Evelyn's room.

"What's he gonna do?" Ewan asked as he sat on the end of the bed.

With a shrug of her shoulders she replied, "Watch?"

Ewan stood up and began backing towards the door, "Oh no no no no. I'm leaving I don't know what kinda kinky shit your into lady but this draws the line. How drunk do you think I am?"

"Drunk enough to give me what I want. Is it because he's gay?"

"A little."

"Would it help if I told he's not really gay?"

"What, he's just a little gay?"

Evelyn laughed, "No silly, he's my husband, we just told you he was gay because we thought you'd go along with our idea better."

Ewan turned a stunned face towards Trevor who began smiling and nodding in agreement, "It's all true."

"What the fuck, you're fucking crazy?!"

"Why? Couples are doing this a lot more often than you think, grant it it's usually a woman they sleep with but she's such a huge fan and I am as well," Trevor responded.

"Fucking crazy yanks!"

Evelyn walked up to him, "C'mon, fuck me Ewan, he just wants to watch."

Ewan looked towards Trevor again, "You sure? You won't get jealous?"

"Nah man, go ahead and have fun, hey who knows I might even join in."

"Oh great," he turned back to Evelyn. "Well let's get started."

Trevor took his place in a chair, pulling his dick out, ready to play as things started to heat up. Ewan stood there, not sure what to do next. Evelyn took the lead in her drunken state, leaning in to kiss him firmly on the mouth. She wrapped his arms around her, kissed his jaw line until she reached his earlobe. Flicking her tongue along the sensitive area which kick started his sex drive. Ewan began his own line kisses along her throat and shoulder.

"Are you ticklish here?" Ewan smiled as her body jumped at his tender affections.

Evelyn laughed in response, "Yes, very much so."

Ewan smirked again as he lowered his lips to her neck again. She turned around, allowing full access to her neck and back while she looked on at her husband. She flinched numerous times as Ewan caressed her skin with his lips and fingers.

"Your skin, it's so soft and creamy," Ewan mouthed around her back.

"Thank you," Evelyn replied, reaching a hand around behind her to massage the growing bulge in his jeans.

"You in a hurry baby? Slow down, let's take our time."

"Sorry, anticipation."

Ewan turned her back around d to get lost in her face, "Your face is so incredibly beautiful."

Evelyn smiled in return, wrapping her arms around his neck. Her lips reached out for his, being rewarded by his inviting mouth and his arms coming around to wrap themselves around her waist. Ewan's tongue intruded her mouth, seeking ad tasting her flavors as the hands on Evelyn's back began to move up, tangling in her hair and back down again to roam over her bottom. Evelyn ran her fingers through the silky softness of her hair while the heat in her body began to boil. She began flicking his ear again with her tongue to increase the pace to match her own.

No longer able to stand it any longer Ewan removed Evelyn's top, tossing it behind him and cupping her breasts in each hand, "So perfect, so very perfect." He leaned down to suckle one and then the other. He sat on the corner of the bed, drawing her close he ravished her breasts again, holding her close to him. Evelyn braced herself using his shoulders, her eyes rolled back in pleasure.

"Oh Ewan, take me! Take me!"

"Not yet, still too soon."

His hands slid up the legs of her jeans, brushing her crotch, until he reached her zipper and in an instant both her jeans and red thong lay in the floor around her ankles. Instantly his hand was there, probing her womanhood, rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy. Her closed eyes suddenly opened when he removed his hand from her wet pussy.

"Lay down," Ewan stated.

Evelyn did as she was told; she glanced at Trevor who sat watching her, lightly stroking his penis. Ewan stood up and got naked quickly so to get back to business, when Evelyn looked back Ewan was hovered over her, crushing her mouth with his own he slid his hand between her legs, urging them apart he found her hot and wet. Evelyn's hand made its way to Ewan's penis, stroking the shaft and massaging his balls lightly. Soon his penis dangled above her and his head lay between her legs in a straddling position he began eating her out. Greedily she sucked his penis down her throat but it was too long to take it all in without choking her so her hands came and pumped in rhythm with her mouth. Soon her sucking stopped as her stopped as she felt herself give way to an orgasm but again Ewan stopped and began moving his hips in a rocking motion, fucking her mouth.

"Where's a condom?" Ewan asked in urgency, stopping all movement.

It took a moment for Evelyn to respond, gaining her senses she replied, "Don't have any, I'm on the pill. Don't worry it hasn't failed me yet."

Ewan settled for that, reversing positions, he now faced her, "Get on your knees."

Hurriedly she obliged, getting on her knees with her ass in the air just waiting to e invaded. Quickly Ewan's long dick slid into her, filling every inch of her.

"Oh man that feels good," Evelyn moaned.

Ewan's pace became frantic, pumping her harder and faster. She reached under herself to fondle his balls; he smacked her ass which made her moan aloud. He braced one hand on the side of her back and with the other he grabbed her hair, pulling her hand back he pumped as fast as he could, each moaning in turn.

"Oh God I think I'm gonna cum!" Evelyn cried out.

Ewan kept pushing and pumping, hands clenched in anticipation as he neared his own climax.

Trevor jacked off in rhythm to the two on the bed, his groaning signaling the end.

Evelyn's eyes rolled back in her head, her mouth opened wide until her breath swooshed out in a groan, "Oh yes, yes, YES! Oh my God! Oh my God that was good!"

Ewan came inside her, breathing heavy with exhaustion.

Trevor sighed contently as the sticky fluid splattered on his jeans and ran down the shaft of his penis. Ewan and Evelyn collapsed on the bed, catching their breaths.

* * * * *

The next year Trevor and Evelyn were back in Creiff, Scotland picking out a house that had enough room for three. A couple months ago Evelyn had given birth to a beautiful baby boy who they had named Ewan, after the father. The real father that little Ewan would never know because Evelyn had lied that night. She had been off the pill for a while and though she had had sex with both Ewan and Trevor she knew it was Ewan's because little Ewan had daddy's eyes and smile but that was her little secret.