Meeting For Lunch at Sam's Cafe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have no idea how naughty I'm gonna be tonight," she whispered, her voice cracking with need.

Then, before I could reply, her mouth was on me again, tongue twisting deep inside. Her hands briefly finding my slippery cock, one light stroke, a few more, bringing me back up to full, straining glory. Job done they moved again, came up to my chest and pushed me backwards till I fell, lying as flat as I could with my hands tied behind my back.

As I fell, her hands slid down my torso, coming to rest back teasingly near my cock. Those hands moved, travelling up and down the length of my hairy thighs, pushing them wider while her eyes held mine, shining with intent.

Eventually those hands zeroed in on the thing at the apex of my thighs, the thing that stood proud, alive and rampant. She took it in her hands, a firm grip, pulling back my foreskin slowly, revealing the shiny wet head of my dick, a fresh pearl of pre-come budding at the tip as she squeezed. She lowered her head, a glint in her eye and with the very tip of her tongue, took the pearl into her mouth.

My breath rushed hard through my flared nostrils as she enveloped me in the wet heat of her mouth, her saliva mixing with pre-come, her tongue wrapping itself around the sensitive skin, taut with blood, a hand joining in, spreading slick fluids down to my clenched balls, toying with them, and me.

She spat on my dick, and spread it with her hand, wanking me quickly, forcefully, a hint of pain flavouring the pleasure. With the balls of my feet on the floor I pushed my arse up off the bed, straining upwards, seeking her mouth, her touch. She looked up at me, eyes alive with wicked schemes, holding my gaze as her hand slipped lower, to my balls again, and beyond, tickling my perineum with a damp fingertip.

"Hmmmh," I moaned, wiggling and pulling myself with my feet to the very edge of the bed, easing and encouraging her access, waiting, hoping for the rare touch I craved.

I moaned again as it came, exultant as she explored my anus with the tickling light touch of her middle finger, sending sick shivers radiating throughout me, leaving me weak.

"You like this don't you Thomas." she murmured. "You dirty, dirty little boy." her mouth closed around me again, sucking me briefly, but forcefully, her finger circling lightly, playing in the depression like a marble rolling in a bowl.

"Hmmnnn," I replied, all I could say, half in response to her words, and half to the sensations she was giving me.

She knows I love this, but it's such a rare treat, only when she's in a truly filthy mood will she even contemplate going 'down there'.

"You'd like it inside you, wouldn't you."

I nodded, causing her mouth to twitch into a lascivious smile.

"What do you say?"

"Please," I urged. "Please."

"You want my finger in your dirty arsehole?"

I nodded again, writhing as her finger became more insistent, and I pushed down against it, yearning desperately for the most intimate caress.

My cock twitched, Jesus I was close to the edge already, she was fucking with my head completely, taking me spiralling down into the depths of my desire, into the dark places I'm seldom allowed to visit.

"I know you want it in you, you told me once, you remember?" The place came to me even as she said it.

"In Cornwall."

I nodded, of course I remembered. A couple of months ago we'd hired a small, one bedroom cottage deep in the countryside there. We hardly left its walls, spending most of the weekend in bed. We've had filthy weekends before, but this one was special. On the last night, as if trying to postpone the end of the weekend, we'd talked, and talked, opening up to each other, lying in the darkness, warm beneath the covers, till the sun began to bleed through the curtains.

I shivered, Hanna's finger testing my tight ring of muscle, but I wasn't entirely there, part of me was back in Cornwall, remembering the night we'd shared our darkest secrets.

The sight of her finger disappearing within her mouth bought me back hard into the moment. As it appeared again it was shiny with saliva, saliva that felt cold as she pressed it against my muscle, testing the seal, pushing against it.

"I bet I know what you're thinking about," she said, her smile toxic as she pressed harder, slowly, slowly breaking through the tight ring into the open space beyond. I mewled, lying helpless on the bed with my head tipped back, mouth open, eyes closed as her wet finger forced the breath from my lungs.

Almost immediately she removed her finger again, making me gasp as the violated muscle clenched tighter shut than before. Circling the depression, she teased for a second then pushed it back deep inside, making me yelp, curling the finger upwards to find that special, dirty secret spot and playing there, easing a need, an itch that doesn't exist before the scratch, something electric taking hold of me as she did, my cock jerked, a flow of precome running down the shaft.

"Uhhh" I grunted, overcome by the feel of her finger stroking inside me, and by the sheer dirtiness of the act. She opened her mouth around my rock solid cock again, lapping at my sex secretions, sucking me, milking me with a squeezing hand, driving me near the edge, dangerously so, the thought of what she might have in store, and her finger inside me, making my head swim.

I shook my head, pushing away dangerous thoughts of coming in her mouth, my body wanted to, but I desperately didn't, not yet, not yet, I clenched, my whole body tense, she looked up, sensing my struggle, her finger slowing inside me.

"Is it good?"

I nodded, it was so fucking good.

"You know what I'm going to do soon don't you."

Again I nodded, the merest twitch of my head, I knew, and yet I didn't, but I hoped, and prayed.

"Tell me," I whimpered, making her smile. "Please."

Her finger withdrew, slipping slickly from my wet arsehole, the muscle closing up tight again, leaving the afterglow of her intimate caress still there inside me.

"I don't think one finger is enough. Do you?"

"No," I moaned, breathing hard. "Give me more."

"What do you say?"

"Please...please." I stammered, lost in her sweetest torture.

I watched her bring her hand up to her mouth, for a delirious second I thought she would take the dirty finger inside, instead she held up two fingers together, and spat, forcefully, coating them with a big wad of saliva.

Down again went her hand, and I braced myself, waiting for the wet touch.

"Ohhhhfuckyes," I moaned, and writhed, as her fingers sought entrance, easing, pressing, pressing...

"Oh."

I opened up around her fingers, stretched tight, tighter as she slowly eased in, all the way.

"You like it?" she asked, as her fingers pulled back a little, before pressing ever deeper.

I couldn't reply, instead pressing down against her fingers, spreading my legs ever wider, mewling, and begging for it.

I watched her smile as our eyes met, as her arm began to move back and forth, my breath coming in short gasps, my body shaking as she finger fucked my taboo hole.

"You dirty boy," she hissed. "You dirty, dirty boy," her words coming in time with her fingers, moving deep and rhythmically. Then they were gone, popping slickly from my arsehole making me gasp again.

Hanna got up off the floor and up onto the bed, her breasts wobbling hypnotically as she climbed up to kneel beside my head. I had a good view between her slightly parted thighs, to where her cunt lay ripe and glistening, but my attention was swiftly taken elsewhere.

She held those two dirty fingers up near her nose, and with her eyes on mine gave them a sniff.

"I can smell your arsehole," she whispered, like a naughty child doing something it knows is wrong.

My cock twitched, not for the first or last time that night, and I watched transfixed as she bought her fingers to her mouth.

I lay unable to breathe, unable to do anything but watch open mouthed, as she extended her tongue and flicked at the dirty digits, I moaned, releasing my held breath as she took the fingers inside soft lips, her eyes never leaving mine. Something passed between us in that gaze.

Then we were kissing, her musty fingers swapping between our mouths, both fighting for them, taking them eagerly inside. Hanna spread the tainted saliva over my face, her face, even reaching again for my cock, leaving it wet. I knew it was sick, wrong, but I wanted it, the filthy act taking us further than ever before, and closer somehow.

"Dirty bitch, dirty bitch..." I hissed at her, again and again into her mouth, gasping as she squeezed my cock, her mouth absorbing the gasp.

She took my head in both hands, holding it tightly and holding my gaze with her large, once sweetly innocent eyes, now fierce and wanton. She was breathing hard when she spoke.

"I want you bent over on this bed, I want you on your knees, your arse in the air, and then..." she kissed me, her tongue working deep before moving her mouth to my ear, close enough for lips to brush as she spat out the next words "And then I'm going to fuck you baby."

I whimpered, head spinning as she spoke again.

"I'm gonna fuck your tight little dirty arse."

Weak with need, swimming lost in it, I let myself be moved, manhandled even, and before I knew it I found myself on my knees on the edge of the bed, face down in the sheets, head twisted to the side, unable to support myself with my hands still bound hard behind my back. My arse was high, vulnerable and open to whatever she wanted, which was exactly what I craved, what I had dreamt of for so long.

She stood behind me, out of view, her delicate hands stroking the back of my thighs, running up and down, lingering on my proudly taut behind.

"Shall I put it on now baby?" Her voice was soothing, almost motherly, yet not hiding her desire. Those words made something inside my chest move, twitch, clenching tight with need. A shiver of something like fear started at my balls and ran all the way up my spine. "Put it on" I knew whatithad to be, yet I couldn't believe it, I couldn't dare it to be true.

"Please." I managed to blurt.

"Please what?" she asked, her finger lazily tracing along the damp valley of my arse.

"Please, please... put it on."

"I thought so, you fucking pervert."

I could hear the wicked smile in her voice, as she gave my bottom a sharp spank before her hands left me.

I watched her slowly walk around the side of the bed trailing, a hand on the covers as she went. I turned my head to follow as best I could, watching her curves move, my eyes lingering on her heavy breasts, full behind and the sweet flare of her hips.

She bent down, breasts swinging, picking up something until then hidden beneath the bed, the pink bag. She set it on the bed, and slowly pulled open the top, peering inside and smiling as she dipped her hand within.

She withdrew a couple of black boxes and placed them on the bed beside each other before putting the bag away again on the floor.

She lifted the lid on the largest box, placing it to one side. It was flat and square, the pastel pink tissue paper inside rustling as she withdrew her new garment, lifting it up in front of her chest. It was hard to breathe as I saw it for the first time, my cock twitching and dribbling freely onto the sheets as I saw the reality of my darkest fantasy. The one I'd only ever told her about, no one else, I wouldn't dare.

It was made from leather, rubber, and metal, definitely expensive looking. She held it up to me and buckles clinked. There was a molded rubber flange at the centre of a web of leather. It was wide at the top, narrowing greatly towards the bottom. At its widest point the front had what looked like a silvery screw thread, the other side populated with a fat, 3 inch rubber stub, and just below that was a smaller stub, the thickness of a grape and maybe an inch long, I didn't have to guess where they would go.

"I tried it on in the shop," Hanna's voice was thick with want as she lifted a leg through a strap, then the other, pulling it slowly up her legs, wiggling it up her womanly, smooth white thighs. "It fits soo fucking well," she purred.

She hitched it up, a thin central strap swinging between her legs as she positioned the flange over her pink flushed cunt, using both hands, one reaching down to part herself, the other pushing, easing the thick main stub inside. She moaned as it slipped within, and pushed it tight up against her sex before reaching further down between her legs.

Her eyes closed, a look of determination and pleasure colouring her face as she pressed the smaller nub against the tight depression of her anus, a sigh of pure lust released from her lips as it broke the seal, popping inside its new home.

She was breathing heavily as she reopened her eyes and began to fasten all the clips and buckles, of which there were many, finishing with the strap that hung down between her legs, pulling it up behind herself, turning around then bending over to let me watch as she attached it at the back. The strap bisecting the stunningly full and smooth twin globes of her behind. Then, buckle by buckle, she tightened it, pulling everything up hard against her, leather and metal surely leaving impressions in her pale skin.

It looked like some kind of chastity belt, a black rubber and shiny metal barrier between me and her cunt. When she removed the missing piece from the other box however, all chaste thoughts went, replaced by rapidly spiraling levels of lust.

I heard myself moan as I saw it, a long, thick black shaft. She turned from me as she screwed it into the base plate. Leaving me to imagine and dream.

She turned back to face me again, her big, black, and slightly curved cock swinging solidly into view. Her eyes held me as she stroked her new penis, an aura of power, lust and control oozed from her, and the soaking puddle of precome grew wider beneath my dribbling cock.

She walked back, walked behind me. I tried to follow her all the way around but couldn't.

I felt her hands on my buttocks again, heard the blood rushing in my ears, real fear now blossoming, it was too big, surely, far too big.

I sensed her settling on her haunches, her face level with my anus. Her hands pulled at my buttocks, spreading them, exposing the damp puckered ring to her gaze, leaving it vulnerable, and open.

Her breath tickled me there, her cheeks touching mine, her nose nuzzling into the cleft. Oh please yes I thought, then...

"Ohhhmm," I moaned, electric sensations spreading from my anus as the tip of her tongue found it, circling, teasing, pressing inwards.

"Yes, do it... please," I pleaded, as her invasive tongue pressed harder, her hands gripping me by my thighs as she pushed her mouth hard against me, breaking my seal with her tongue, stabbing it in, and again, and again."

"You dirty fucking bitch," I spat, pushing back against her mouth as she pulled me ever harder, her tongue fucking me hungrily. "Dirty bitch."

Then, suddenly, her tongue was gone, and I knew she'd stood up behind me. I heard, rather than saw a bedside drawer being opened, and knew immediately which one it was. Moments later I gasped as the cool lube was smeared between my cheeks, then again as her slippery fingers pushing inside me again, spreading their slick load. She chucked the bottle on the bed, it bounced and rolled over the edge, landing with a thud.

Her hands returned to my buttocks, kneading and squeezing, spreading what lube remained on her fingers across the smooth muscle. My heart POUNDED in my chest, oh fuck, this was it, did I really want this? Fuck yes! This was what I'd dreamed of, being fucked by a beautiful woman, but as much as I craved it, could I really cope with the reality?

"Are you ready to be fucked baby?"

I whimpered a yes, tensing but trying to relax.

"Say please." She was milking the moment, teasing me, making the most of it, and I loved it.

"Do it... please."

"Now?" Her hands gripped my waist.

"Pleeaase." I was desperate, and my voice cracked with it, I needed it so badly.

Her hands moved, pulling my cheeks apart, not for her mouth this time, but for the thick black cock that nudged its way between them. She guided it carefully to the slippery, lubed up depression.

I felt the pressure increase against me, it didn't feel right, and she knew it, adjusting, trying again, just a couple of millimeters higher, then she pressed again.

"There," I hissed. "Oh fuck yes, there."

The pressure increased, more and more, she gripped my waist and tugged gently on me as I pushed back against her. It wasn't going in, it was too big. I whimpered in need and frustration, and then pain, as she tried again to break me with her new cock.

"Push back baby," she whispered as she moved her hands again, pulling my cheeks apart, her hands sliding in spit and lube. "Push back."

I pushed back against the pressure, feeling it increase, feeling the pain as my anus struggled to fight off the invasion, a struggle that slowly, wonderfully, it lost.

It gave a millimeter, two, pushing ever so slowly inwards, stretching the muscle, breaking the seal. I moaned loudly, a pool of drool beneath my open mouth as, slowly, painfully the thick plastic cock pushed past the tight barrier of muscle, stretching me wider than ever before.

"Yes baby, yes, I'm in you, I'm in your dirty bum hole," there was lustful glee in her voice.

"Nmmmpph," was about all I could reply as inch by inch she filled my cavity, pausing, withdrawing a fraction, then sliding ever deeper. Her hands moved again to my waist and she pulled herself in, all the way, pushing breath from my lungs and making me moan in abandon.

I lay panting heavily, impaled on the cock, her thighs against mine, the buckles and straps of her wonderful garment against my arse. Painfully I twisted my head as far as I could, I wanted to see her. I could, but only just, in my peripheral vision, the shape of her breasts, the flashes of red in her hair. I felt so stretched, so full, I quivered inside at the thought of her moving behind me, fucking me hard.

I reached back with my bound hands, stretching my fingers, finding her bellybutton and dipping inside. She took my hands, holding them by the belt that bound them. Her other hand reached forward, sliding between my shoulder blades, fingers spreading out around the back of my neck as she began to move, pulling back, withdrawing the cock.

"All the times you've fucked me Thom, all the times you've pounded my cunt with your cock..." she withdrew almost fully, then began to slide back in, pulling me back towards her, pushing her cock in me. "Now it's my turn baby, I'm gonna pound you with my cock, I'm gonna fuck you so hard."

Nearly hypnotized by her voice, I could nevertheless hear the desire cracking it, but the sounds were drowned out by the sensations as her dick pushed in again, sliding quicker, all the way into my tight, stretched hole.

I grunted into the damp sheet, overcome, the tip of my cock rubbing against the cotton as she moved behind me, her hand gripping tight on my neck, and pulling me back by my wrists.

"Ysss," I managed to say as again she slid inside, I was opening up to her now, the pain still there, but receding, the pleasure taking over as the fake dick massaged my insides, finding the zone as she pushed it in and slid it back out again, in, out, in, out faster now, her breathing audible, panting as she stopped making love to me and began to fuck me, really fuck me like I'd always dreamed, with her big strap on cock.

"Take it," she hissed, the bed creaking, her thighs slapping against mine, damp now with perspiration.

I was there, it was everything I'd wanted, and it felt so, so fucking good, painful, intense, amazing. My moans, her panting breath and the squeaking, creaking of the bed all mixed up together. Oh, fuck yes.