Meeting For Lunch at Sam's Cafe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't touching my cock, but I felt like it would explode at any moment, I knew I was leaking, an almost constant stream of liquid flowing from me as she drove into me.

"Fuck me," I grunted. "Fuck me harder." I wanted everything she could give me and that was what I got, her own animal moans coming in time to her harder thrusts, I could only imagine what those nubs were doing to her pussy, and her own arse, but mine was on fire, slick wet, disgusting and beautiful fire.

"Ohhhhhh yes, yes, I'm gonna..." I moaned, getting close, I was gonna come, cock ready to burst. I couldn't believe that she wasn't even touching my cock and yet I was there, hovering on the edge of coming, it was intense, it was fucking amazing.

"Take it baby, take it baby, take it," Hanna intoned, gasping behind me as she gave me everything, that huge fat cock pushing the air from me, pushing me over the edge...

I shook, and tensed up, my sphincter pulsing tighter around the rubber cock and then I exploded, gasping, loud then silent, then whimpering like a child as the torrid orgasm took my body from me, come gushing and spattering onto the sheets below.

Hanna gasped, reaching around for my cock, wanking me hard, and milking me of everything I had, her hand slip-sliding in come as she continued to pound into me. Eventually I collapsed forward, almost laughing, almost crying, overwhelmed and gasping as the dildo popped from my hole.

I lay there for a second or so, feeling Hanna quickly loosening the belt from my wrists, freeing my hands, then spinning me over to face her, blood returning to my hands as it drained from my cock, taking my energy with it.

I looked up at her as I lay panting like a landed fish. Breathless and wild, her cheeks were flushed red, her skin satin with sweat, a bead running down her forehead, her hair lank.

I watched as she removed the strap on, watched her face as the lengths of rubber slid from her twin holes and then watched as she slipped it from her hips, down her legs to be discarded on the floor.

She moved on the bed, kneeling beside me, stroking my face, I reached for her, pulling her face down to mine and kissing her thankfully.

It was a while before I spoke.

"Wow."

"You liked?" she asked, playing with my chest hair.

"Mmmm, it was so... wow,"

I melted, limp limbed into the bed, looking up at her, my beautiful Hanna, for a while she looked back, her chest still heaving, her hand trailing up and down my torso, until my eyes threatened to close.

"Don't you dare go to sleep." She gave me a playful slap on the face.

"You've tired me out." I protested.

"I don't give a shit, I've never been so fucking wet, you're not sleeping yet." There was real need there, and frustration, rather than playfulness in her voice.

Energy flowed again into my limbs as she leaned in and kissed me hard, her hand roughly grasping mine and pulling it insistently forward, between her parted legs.

"Oh my god," I gasped, incredulous as my fingers found the flood. "I guess you enjoyed it then."

"You have no idea," she replied, as my fingers slipped easily inside, two digits sliding deep. "It was," she smiled. "Wow"

I sat up, both of us kneeling now, my hand moving rhythmically in her soaking cunt, the other slipping behind her neck and pulling her into me, kissing her hard, loving it as she moaned lustily into my mouth.

"Do me Thom."

I was still recovering from my orgasm, but my mind flitted to the cock lying on the floor, and I knew what I had to do.

I moved across the bed, leaving her needful cunt alone for a second and then reached down to the floor, buckles jangling as I picked up the dirty strap on dick.

She moaned her appreciation as she saw what I was getting, and as I looked back at her, her own hand had moved between her legs, slipping and sliding over flushed wet flesh.

I returned to her, unscrewing the cock from its base and then discarding it, leaving me with just the thick, long black dick in my hands. We kneeled before each other, her hand still moving between her legs as I raised the fake dick to her mouth. She looked at me, and back to the dirty cock, and I understood, she wanted me to show her the way.

Leaning forward towards her, our mouths, and the cock meeting in the middle, I stretched out my tongue and heard her moan as it made contact with the slippery, soiled plastic. The taste of rubber, lube, and something else mixed on my tongue. Seconds later her mouth joined mine, licking and sucking the cock, cleaning it, tasting it and tasting my arsehole upon it.

Our tongues clashed, our lips, and then we were kissing, franticly, mewling and hissing our desires into each other. The cock discarded momentarily as I slid my hand back down between her legs, joining hers there, pushing her fingers into herself, fucking her sodden cunt with hard, desperate fingers. Our bodies slid together, moist with sweat, her fat breasts pressing against me.

I pushed her back onto the bed, her legs spreading gleefully. She held them to her chest with hands behind knees as I lowered my mouth to her and drank, lapping up the free flowing juices until she dripped with a foamy mix of saliva and come. Her clit shone bright red and swollen, her loud gasps and murmurs sweet music as I flicked and licked at it with the tip of my tongue.

Then, as I noticed my cock was twitching alive again, swelling with every heartbeat, I headed south, past her crimson lips and weeping entrance, lower still to the puckered pink entrance to her anus. Placing my hands beneath her buttocks I lifted her up to my mouth, my tongue dipping into the depression, her moan telling me yes, yes, oh fuck yes.

I pushed in, stiffening my tongue and forcing it inside, surprised at how easily she opened up to me, her hands replacing my tongue on her cunt, fingers playing circular games on her clit. Her other hand pushed on the top of my head, demanding more of my tongue than I could give.

I tongue fucked her welcoming arse as deeply as I could, driven on by her gasping cries, and the sheer filthiness of the act, but soon my tongue could give no more, and I craved more, my dick aching, and so I released her, sitting up a little and picking up the big fake cock.

Hanna's eyes widened as she saw it again.

"Yes," her eyes feral. "Fuck me with it," she demanded, as I lowered it between her thighs, her ripe, glistening pussy lay open, empty and begging to be filled.

Her eager cunt stretched around the invading plastic, swallowing it whole as I pushed it all the way, filling her completely and leaving her gasping. Moments later she was writhing on the bed, pelvis rocking, meeting and matching the thrusts as I fucked her with the thick dildo, her cries building rapidly. I grabbed her hand and forced it onto the cock, making her fuck herself, which she did eagerly, slamming that black dick forcefully inside herself, moaning and panting as she did so, wet sounds coming from between her legs as she dripped onto the sheets.

I took my own cock in my hands, stroking myself and spreading the slick of come and precome along its length as I watched her. She, in turn, watched me, her eyes hungry as she fucked herself, bucking against her heavy thrusts of the dildo.

I could have stayed watching the magnificent sight for ever, but I needed to get something. Leaning off the edge of the bed I picked up the discarded bottle of lube and then returned to kneel before her, cock in one hand lube in the other.

Hanna moaned as she watched the stream of slippery blue gel land on my already slick shaft, more of it dripping to the cotton sheets between my legs, the rest spread along my length with a slow fist.

She lifted her free hand, the one that wasn't moving hard between her legs, and beckoned me closer.

"Thom," she urged. "Please, now."

Giddy, almost sick with desire I knelt between her thighs, looking hungrily downwards. Her sex juice flowed almost freely from her cunt, the dildo pushing out more with every thrust. It dripped into her pink arsehole, leaving it shining, drawing me in. I squeezed more lube on my fingers and lowered them there.

Her chest heaved, breasts wobbling as I eased a slick finger inside her bum hole, twisting it slowly within, the muscle gripping tightly. She moaned, clasping bed sheets, and then gasped as I removed it again, craving penetration of a different sort, but leaving that tight hole slick and ready for my arse hungry cock.

Hanna closed her eyes as she pushed the dildo inside herself as far as it would go, leaving just the thick black base jutting out, and then she lifted her arms above her head, bracing herself on the head board of the bed.

"Fuck my arse," she hissed as I moved closer, taking a pillow and folding it up. She lifted her deliciously rounded buttocks from the bed as I moved the pillow beneath them, leaving her raised up, more accessible to my cock.

Closer still I moved, my cock nudging her, bouncing and sliding over her buttocks, into the cleft between, just beneath her sopping, dildo stretched pussy. Hanna whimpered and braced herself further as I pressed my cock against her, feeling and testing the resistance. I looked in her eyes as I pressed harder, guiding my steel shaft with one hand, holding her waist with the other.

Her eyes never left mine as I pressed myself into her. She bit down on her bottom lip, nostrils flaring as her anus was slowly forced to open around me. The resistance eased, brown eyes widening, mouth opening into a silent cry as the tight ring enveloped the head of my cock and I began to slowly slide into her.

That deliciously tight constriction moved slowly up my shaft as I pushed all the way, until the base of the black dildo touched my torso, my cock buried deep inside the filthy cavity.

I could feel that dildo above my cock, pressing against me, further restricting the space inside her, and when I moved, it moved, doubling her sensation.

I withdrew all the way, sliding wetly from her, just for the joy of entering her again, feeling that muscle stretch tightly around me as I took her arsehole again, pushing myself into her.

Leaning forward I placed my hands on the bed either side of her breasts

"Uhhhh, hhhhhh," she stretched out her arms for me, grabbing my arse and pulling me in, demanding more.

Filled to the hilt, every inch of me inside her, I still strained for more, pushing the dildo with my lower belly, wanting deeper, the urge to fuck so strong.

Breathing heavily I withdrew till the swollen ridge of my cock pulled against her ring, pausing there, I then took in the beautiful sight before me, of my beloved, wanton slut, legs spread, chest heaving.

"Are you gonna fuck me or just look at me," was my beloved's hissed response.

I smiled, and then gave myself to the moment, driving my cock within her, making her gasp out loud, and then moan and beg for more as I began to fuck her anus with smooth, long thrusts.

Her arms stretched out to the sides, grasping anything that came their way as I slid powerfully within her. Her breaths came in time to my thrusts as each one seemed to push the air from her, her breasts spilling slightly to the sides, wobbling and bouncing with every movement.

Hanna's cries became almost anguished as I began grunting with the effort, the bed protesting, her head reaching the padded headboard. Her lips mouthed the words she could not speak,fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, her eyes imploring more from every thrust into her ravished anus.

Soon even mouthing words was too much, her head twisting, her body writhing as I fucked her, the sensations building in me, lost in the need to empty myself deep inside her.

"FuckyouFuckyouFuckyou..." I hissed with my thrusts as I felt her anus pulsing around me, her orgasm leaving her open mouthed and helpless, her arms fluttering in space, before finding my shoulders, leaving red crescents behind, her thighs shaking, rocking with the force of her pleasure.

Soon after that I exploded inside her, my cry filling the room as the sensations overwhelmed me, every nerve sparking and shattering, leaving me to collapse in sweaty pieces, withdrawing and climbing beside her on our damp bed.

I spooned her still shaking body, reaching over and between her legs, withdrawing the dripping dildo. She gasped as it slid from her hypersensitive pussy, she even shook when I kissed her shoulder.

Holding her, I let her come down in her own pace, until she turned and embraced me, planting a tender kiss on my lips.

"You can sleep now," she whispered. "tired now."

"What if I want to carry on?" I asked.

"Go ahead, I'll just lay here."

We stayed in silence for a while, holding each other, breathing slowly with deep eye contact.

"Thank you" I whispered, meaning it utterly, planting a light peck on her nose to emphasize it.

"Was I okay?" she asked. "Not too rough?"

"You were perfect," I replied "I owe you one."

"Mmmm, I like the sound of that."

We kissed again and then I reached over and turned off the bedside light.

The next morning came, and I was late for work, rushing to finish my breakfast.