Meeting for Lunch at the Theatre

Story Info
Fulfilling his fantasy.
2.2k words
3.99
72.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew it was a fantasy of his. He had once told her about what he wanted to try sexually. As they were just friends at that stage, she was amazed that he would tell her something so private and risky. After all not all men admitted that they wanted to try to suck a cock.

Their relationship was different. They could talk about many different things. They often talked about common everyday stuff, but they had also talk about sexuality. Mostly getting the view point of the other gender.

They had FaceTimed and texted and the sexual tension was so much that they both came while the other watched. Had they ever gotten together sexually, no. Did they both want to, yes.

They were married to other people and that was the problem. He just wouldn't cross the line of having that physical relationship. She at times thought he was complicated. He had no problem telling her what he wanted to do to her sexually or even texting her a picture of his engorged cock, but he wouldn't touch her.

She had often told him that she had never swallowed. She liked to give head to her husband, but she had never swallowed her husband's cum. This surprised him and even though he offered his cum to be her first, he never followed through.

If she could pull off what she had planned, maybe they'd both get their wish.

When they first ventured into these sexual flirtatious, he sent her stories about glory holes. She had never heard of them and the idea was terrifying. How could a women go to one of these booths? How clean were the places? How clean were the cocks? How could a man go to one of these places and stick his erect penis through a hole? Were they not afraid of what might happen to their dick if a mean person was in the other booth?

These thoughts preoccupied her mind as she read the stories, but she warmed up to the idea. Well her pussy was the one that got warm, and moist.

She in fact had masturbated to these types of stories and as their relationship progressed, they sent various stories back and forth, often telling each other if the stories made them cum or didn't arouse them.

She was determined to have him in her mouth and to give him his fantasy to suck a cock.

When she was on her own one day after reading numerous glory hole and adult theatre stories, she was horny and wet. She was playing with herself, fingering her labia, using her fingertips on her breasts and nipples as she read. There were times that she closed her eyes and she saw herself on her knees in front of him pleasuring his member. Having her mouth on him as he shot his load of cum inside her mouth. She wanted that to happen so she developed a plan.

She first googled glory holes and Vancouver. She read some stuff that came up, but it did not look like there were any in town. She then tried the various towns that neighboured Vancouver, again no luck.

Then she tried Seattle and glory hole sites popped up. There ended up being one in a city just north of Seattle in Everett. The only problem was now, how to get him down there?

It had been a good couple of months after she found the place and the perfect opportunity was about to happen.

He had mentioned to her one day that he was going to see the Seahawks play the 49's in a playoff game with some buddies and that they were going down on a Friday after work and then home on Sunday after the game.

It was perfect as she could drive down to Everett meet him at the location and then shop at the outlets afterwards. All that was needed was him to show up.

She waited until he texted her and she sprung the opportunity on him. When the texting turned sexual, she held her breath as she texted him a message.

"Would you like to meet for lunch?"

She never knew how he'd react to meeting her in public. After all they were married to different people and being seen together might be the cause of some rumours.

As he responded to her text about what she had in mind, she told him of her idea to travel to Everett to go shopping on the same weekend as his travel plans. If he could get away from his buddies she like to see him.

At first he thought that seeing her might be hard but after finding out that Saturday with the guys was free time, he agreed and told her send him the address and time.

She quickly sent him the address of the location and a time just around lunch. She snickered a little as he did not know what he'd be having for lunch. She knew that his cock would finally be in her mouth and she was looking forward to it.

Saturday finally arrived and she left her husband and kids at home and left for the border. While waiting in the border line, she did some quick calculations and figured with the drive, the border lineup, and finding the place she should be at the adult theatre about 5-10 minutes before him.

The entire drive she could not stop thinking about what her plan was and it excited her. Her hand absentmindedly would work its way up inside her dress and stroke the inside of her thigh and occasionally touch her pussy. She wanted to pull off at one of the rest areas and rub one out, but she was afraid that after she'd cum, she would not go through with it.

She followed the GPS and pulled up in front of the building 30 minutes earlier than expected. Traffic was either light or the excitement in her made her drive faster than usual. The plan was to wait outside for him, but being there so early, she decided to check out the place on her own.

With her heart pounding like she was running a sprint and her pussy soaking wet, she exited her SUV and walked inside her first adult store.

The bell on the door startled her and as she walked inside she felt all the eyes of the other customers on her. Her first thought was that someone would recognize her, but she quickly put those thoughts out of her mind as she was not close to home. Then she saw the types of people in the store; about 6 men and 2 couples. They were typical looking people no different than herself.

She was amazed at how relatively clean the place was. The women at the cashier said hi to her and let her know that if she needed anything to just let her know. She spent the next 10 minutes wandering around the store and venturing close to the video booth area.

She saw the sign that said you needed tokens for the booths and with all her courage she walked up to the cashier and asked for $10 worth. The cashier looked surprised at the amount and told her that she could start with $5 and if she wanted more to come back out.

She felt a little embarrassed for asking for so much but she'd had never done this before. So with her tokens she went into the video booths. Each booth had a door and a sign as to if it was occupied or not. The first couple of booths close to the store were occupied so she went further back.

Even though the next door she tried showed it was free, she opened the door and there was a couple in it. The women was bent over getting fucked from behind while she was sucking a cock through a hole in the wall.

It was one of those moments in life that was shocking. She was already horny, but this very scene in front of her turned her on even more. The man fucking the women told her to either come in or shut the door. She shut the door and quickly found an empty booth.

She sat on the chair, put a token in and the screen came to life. An very graphic, hard core porn flick came on. Two guys were in a 69 sucking each other's cocks while they each slid a dildo into each other's ass. The video was too graphic for her. She surfed the channels finally stopping on a two guy one girl threesome. The girl was sucking on a guy and the video went off. She put in more tokens and watched the video.

Her hands explored her body as she watched. Her nipples grew hard and she could feel the moisture from her pussy seep down her ass crack. She knew that she could get wet, but never like how she was. Her fingers added to her excitement. She would touch her inside thighs then brush against her pussy. She'd then spread her legs and her pussy opened up like a flower in bloom. Her labia parted and her clit engorged with blood. It was so sensitive.

When the video stopped, she added more tokens. She looked at her watch and the anticipation was getting to her. She was horny. She needed a cock. She needed his cock.

Her tokens were out. She knew that the $10 would have done, but she collected herself, and went to get more tokens.

The cashier gave her a huge smile when she asked for $10 of tokens and under her breath whispered if you get into any situation you don't want to be in, just holler.

She looked around the store to see if he was there yet. He wasn't, so she went back to the booths. She was just behind a couple who went into a booth and she went into the next booth, with the intention of watching them.

She plugged the tokens into her screen and found a video, but did not pay attention to the movie. She found the hole in the wall and peered through. The couple did not waste much time. The man was standing behind the lady and his hands were in her pants fingering her pussy. She could see the women as they were turned towards her.

The man slid the lady's pants down and she could see his fingers work her pussy. The lady was getting more vocal, obviously getting closer to her orgasm. With the lady's arms over her head, wrapped around the back of the man's head, his left hand was groping her naked breasts and his right hand fingering her clit, the lady came with a groan.

The lady turned around and bent down. Where they settled in their booth was situated right by the hole that she was watching through.

The lady reached for her partners pants and unzipped them. She reached in and brought out a very erect cock. The lady held it in her hand, it was so very close to the hole. She watched the lady take the cock into her mouth over and over. Her tongue swirled over the head. She could see precum and saliva mixed together every time her mouth left the cock.

She surprised herself and the couple in the other booth when the words came out of her mouth.

"Let me have a turn."

The lady looked up at the man and smiled. He turned towards the hole.

She backed up from the hole when it pushed its way through. There it was, an angry looking cock that needed attention.

She grabbed the cock and noticed how wet and slippery it was. She just jerked on it to start then moved closer to it. She couldn't believe it. Here she was about to put only the second cock inside her mouth, and it wasn't even the man she had planned.

Her mouth engulfed the cock, sucking it like a baby trying to feed from its mother's breasts. Her left hand went to the shaft and her right went to her pussy. Her mouth and hand got into a rhythm where her hand would slide his foreskin back to his balls and her mouth would slide to his head, leaving his shaft exposed, and then her hand would moved forward as would her mouth so her fist and her mouth would meet in the middle of his shaft.

She could sense the taste of salt on her tongue and she prepared for his eminent release.

She took her mouth off his cock and proceeded to jerk him off at a rapid pace. She had promised herself that the man she was coming here to meet would be the first load she swallowed, so as the cock exploded, she found her hand and arm covered in cum.

The guy in the next booth said thank you and withdrew his softening cock through the hole. His partner offered tissues through the hole so she took them wiped off the cum and sat back into her chair. Her video had just stopped and as she went to put another token in the slot, her cell phone went off.

It was a text from him, asking if the address was correct.

She sent him a reply saying that she was inside and asked him to come and find her.

See what happens in part 2.