Meeting for the First Time

Story Info
I met my Sir online...this is a snippet of our first night.
3.3k words
4.6
11.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met my Sir online, and that was many many months ago now. He asked me to write about my experiences with him. He loves it and I love how much reading them turns him on. This is the first of such stories.

*****

I had never been more nervous in my entire life, of that I was sure. I was pacing back and forth in my small bedroom at one-thirty on a Tuesday morning, just waiting. I'm really not good at waiting. I had met him online in a submissive chat room only a couple weeks before. Things progressed much more quickly than everything indicated that they would. We had started talking about the kind of rough sex that he liked (his user name gave that away), and he had made me laugh. We had video chatted after only a couple days, and together we blew all my records for phone conversations out of the water. I was supposed to have another week before actually meeting each other. We were going to get breakfast or coffee or something else that normal people do so that we could find out how we got along in person, if it was just as good as talking and texting had been. But I wasn't going to get a week, he had the opportunity to make a layover here, and he took it. So in half an hour I was going to walk a block away from my apartment and get into a cab with all my toys in a backpack, few as they were at the time.

I had shaved just how I already knew he would like it-bare. I had done my makeup and picked out what I hoped was a just cute enough outfit that he didn't think I was trying to hard at 2am. Now I just had to wait, and couldn't keep still.

Finally my phone went off, alerting me that he was only a couple of minutes away. Our thirteen hours together was about to start. Grabbing the backpack, I quietly left my apartment, no need to answer questions about why I was leaving at this hour.

I only stood at the corner for a couple of minutes before I saw the lone cab pull up, and he stepped out. He was just as he looked online; not too tall, solidly built, head shaved, and a smile that made mine answer when he turned it on me. He held my door open and I blushed, his kindness making me even more nervous. We somewhat awkwardly chatted during the ride, we couldn't exactly discuss the fun waiting for us in my bag in front of the driver. At least not within five minutes of really meeting each other.

The hotel room was one of the oddest I had ever encountered. There were hardwood floors, and some major open space in the middle of the room. My eyes jumped over the bed, with its large white pillows, not ready to think about what might happen there later, and went to the couch. It had these long round pillows that would do absolutely nothing for you except maybe annoy you if you happened to lean back against it. He put down his suitcase and sat on the couch, leaning back in a manner I would come to know very well.

"Care to join me?" He had interrupted my staring, and I felt the heat rise in my cheeks again. I placed my bag down leaning against the side of the couch and sat next to him, angling my body so that I could see him. I had thought I couldn't get more nervous. I was wrong.

He asked me questions about my life; my studies, my retail job, where I was from. I don't remember what I answered, but they obviously didn't make me sound horrible because at some point the feeling in his stare changed. The heat rose in his eyes as he watched me talk, until it reached the point where he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him so I was straddling his lap. I gasped and met his eyes, before he pulled my head down to meet his.

The kiss surprised me. I had been kissed before, but it was nothing like this. I expected him to be rough and immediately take possession of my mouth. But this was soft, like he was telling me he was nervous too, though he wouldn't admit to it out loud. He dragged his fingers through my curls, getting tangled up in them and using that to his advantage as he angled my head just how he wanted. I couldn't keep back the moan that escaped as he started taking control.

By the time he pulled back and stared at me, my lips were swollen from his kisses, and my body was aching for more.

"You really do have beautiful eyes," he whispered, and I smiled in response, forced to keep my eyes locked with his because of his grip in my hair when my instinct would be to look at the floor at a time like this.

He leaned my away from him, and pulled my top up and off my head, leaving me in a tank top and jeans. He pushed me back a little, forcing me to stand in order to avoid falling off of his lap.

"Take them off," he demanded, leaning back once more. I quickly shed my jeans, trying not to look too clumsy as I pulled my legs out of the skinnies. The tank top followed, leaving me standing before him in my push up (Not that my Dds really needed the help) and black cheekies with a ribbon in the back. I could see him smile again, a feral, heated smile, before I dropped my gaze to the floor.

He grasped my hips, fingers spreading over my hip bones and up my sides as he pulled me the two steps back to his lap. I could feel him beneath me through his jeans, and knowing I turned him on so quickly brought a small smile to my face. He kissed me again, rougher this time. His tongue pushed into my mouth as I opened up to him eagerly. He wrapped it around my tongue, invading every inch that I was giving to him. I moaned in disappointment when his mouth left mine, but it turned to a happy sigh when he started kissing my neck. He dropped kisses across my collarbone and then ventured down between my breasts, kissing the parts of them that pushed out of the cups, swiping his tongue through my cleavage as he worked the clasp. I brought my hands to his head, feeling the slight stubble that was left after he shaved his head, and he groaned. I stroked my hands over his head again; anything to hear him make that sound again. It alone started my pussy dripping.

He threw my bra to the floor, pulling it roughly down my arms in an attempt to get at my heaving breasts. His hands wrapped around my upper arms, keeping me still as he started to nibble and suck on my rapidly hardening nipples. I cried out when he bit them suddenly, and could feel the answering throbbing from his cock at the sound of my pain. He repeated the treatment on my other nipple, looking up at me as he placed his teeth around it and pulled. He kept his eyes on mine as I gasped in pain again, but made no move to get away from him.

After treating each nipple to this new torment a few more times, he pulled back and kissed me again, quickly taking control of my throbbing lips. I was weak in his grip by this point, and I could feel the puddle that would be waiting when he finally touched me where I was dying to have his hands. He pushed me up and towards the bed, laying me on my back sideways across the bed. He left me waiting there as he grabbed the backpack, opening the pocket and setting it next to me on the bed. From its depths he retrieved a blindfold and a a set of velcro cuffs. He cuffed my hands together and raised them above my head.

"Don't move those an inch," he growled in my ear as he dragged his cheek against mine, stopping to bite my earlobe. I moaned wantonly at the need he brought out in me. He placed the blindfold over my head; I would now have to try to keep still while not knowing what was going on. I heard a small tinkling and knew what he had pulled from the bag next. His fingers on my nipples confirmed my suspicion. He grasped my already sensitive buds and pulled up, my breasts stretching to meet him as my back arched up. The pressure steadily became more until I cried out, the pain pulsing through my nipples to my pussy, causing it to leak. My panties were soaked at this point, and he hadn't even come close to touching them. He closed the clamps onto my nipples, causing my back to arch up towards him and the sound of bells to fill the room. But I managed to keep my hands dutifully where they were supposed to be.

I could feel his fingers traveling lightly over my entire body. Over my breasts, moving the clamps back and forth. Down my ribs and the outside of my thighs. I moaned as the feather-like touches started to drive me crazy.

"Spread your legs," he commanded, and I eagerly complied, stretching them out, hoping that would mean he would finally touch me. I wasn't disappointed. His fingers danced up the insides of my thighs, up one and down the other. I could feel his weight between my legs as his fingers pushed lightly on my panties, immediately triggering a moan.

"Somebody is very wet," he teased as he stroked one finger down the middle of my pussy, pushing my panties between my lips, "is this turning you on?"

I nodded frantically, begging him to do more, touch me more, never stop. He slapped my thigh and I realized my mistake "Yes Sir," I gasped out.

"Good girl."

He slowly slid my panties down my legs, teasing me with the fabric as it slid over my smooth skin. Once they were gone he lay down next to me, pressed against my side. I could feel his jeans against my bare legs. Knowing that I was fully naked and at his disposal while he hadn't removed a single piece of clothing made my mind dizzy with lust and the desire to be his. I blushed at the humiliation of it, while my pussy continued to drip.

I felt him reach over me, arm dragging across my stomach. And then I felt the tip of one of my dildos at my pussy lips. He dragged it up and down slowly, teasingly. My hips followed the movement. I would have sold my soul in that moment just to have it inside me. It dragged through my juices, bumping against my clit at the top of every stroke. When it finally stopped at the entrance to my pussy I pushed at it desperately, begging him to put it in me.

Then suddenly, it was. All seven inches of the fake cock suddenly inside me in one go. I groaned at the full feeling, my pussy clenching around it as I tried to get used to it. He didn't give me much time for that, but my sopping pussy made it easy for him to start sliding it in and out, fucking me with long, deep strokes as he flicked the bells, making my nipples throb in response. The pain barely registered to me, it merely turned me on more. Every time he pulled on the clamp or made my breasts bounce, it went straight down to my pussy, building me up more and more. The fucking was rough, just how I knew he liked it, even with the dildo. I was moaning continually now, thrusting my hips up, wanting the dildo as deep as physically possible, and loving the feel of his hand on my pussy every time it went all the way in.

He took his other hand away from my tits and slid it down my stomach, teasing around my clit. Never quite touching it. I groaned in despair each time he circled around it. I was certain that one touch would push me over the edge, and I knew it was going to be a good one.

"What do you say?" he whispered in my ear, finger pressing gently onto my clit.

"Please," I answered, my voice gone breathy with desire.

"Please, what, my slut?" He would move his finger away from my clit anytime I tried to rub myself against it. But he didn't slow the wonderfully torturous fucking.

"Please Sir, please may I cum? Please make me cum."

"Do you really want it," he teased, biting my earlobe

"Yes Sir, please, I need it. I need to cum, please Sir," I babbled. Somewhere in my mind I knew I was bordering on incoherent, but I no longer cared. All I wanted was to cum. And I needed him to do it.

"Yes, my good girl, cum for me," he demanded, flicking his finger back and forth across my clit as he bit into my neck at the same time. It took mere seconds of this for my muscles to tighten and my back to arch off the bed as I groaned. The orgasm hit me like a mack truck. It overloaded my senses. All I knew was pleasure. He didn't stop fucking me with the dildo, didn't even slow down, and his finger flew over my clit throughout the orgasm. The bells on my nipples were tinkling madly as I shook and gripped the sheets with my bound hands. It only stopped when I slumped back to the bed, panting. A light sheen of sweat covered my body, breasts heaving and thighs shaking.

"Thank you Sir," I whispered, not wanting to get in trouble so soon after such a fantastic orgasm.

He said nothing in response, but I could feel him move off the bed. I heard the scratch of a zipper and could feel the desire pooling inside me once again, as exhausted as my body was from how he played with me. His deft hands grabbed my thighs and spread them wide once more, settling himself in between them. I could feel him teasing me with his cock, the same way that he teased me with the dildo. He got the reaction that he wanted. Involuntarily, my hips raised to push against him each time he reached my hole. But he would only press in a little, never even allowing the head to push inside, before pulling back out and sliding through my juices once more.

I felt him take the clamps off my nipples, and gasped at the sudden rush of pain that came from their release. He then leaned over me, his surprisingly soft chest hair rubbing against the smooth skin of my stomach and my nipples pulsing with residual pain and need. He reached up and slid the blindfold off my face, watching me as a blinked at the return of the bright room lights.

My eyes focused on his face. I stared into his beautiful deep blue eyes, memorizing the few lines to the side of them that told me he loved to laugh as much as I did. He didn't break my gaze, but smiled as he started to slide inside me. I let my breath slowly escape as he started to fill me. I had seen a picture of his hard cock before, but hadn't even seen it, and now it was inside me. I could already tell it was a lovely cock. A little bit shorter than the previous dildo, but much thicker. Thicker than anyone I had ever been with. He stretched my pussy in a delicious way. I smiled up at him, admiring the dimple on the right side of his mouth as it came towards me.

"Wrap your legs around me and don't let them go," he told me, holding eye contact. With him now fully inside me, I wrapped my legs around his waist, hooking my ankles together. He put his hands over my bound wrists, using them for leverage at the same time keeping me still. He bent down to kiss me languidly as I clenched around him, bringing a deep groan of pleasure from him as he closed his eyes and finally started to fuck me.

Nothing could compare. There was no build up, it went from zero to frantic rough fucking in three seconds flat. His strong legs pressed against the backs of my thighs again and again as he fucked me. I could feel the length of his shaft leaving my pussy each time before sliding home again and again, with him grinding into me at the top of each thrust. My legs were spread so wide that his pelvis hit my clit with every forward thrust. I arched up into him, wanting him deeper, wanting all of him inside me. I wanted to claim him in my own way. Offer myself up to him, my submission and my body for his pleasure. Which he was taking from me in the best way imaginable.

"Thank you for fucking me Sir," I said between pants. All I wanted was to be a good girl for him, and good girls are thankful, especially when they get fucked.

He growled, bringing his face down to kiss me again, tongue pushing roughly into my mouth as his thrusts sped up and got shorter. Sweat dripped down the side of his face and into our joined mouths, adding the salty essence to the taste of him in my mouth. I groaned into the kiss, holding onto it for a few more moments before he lifted his head and grunted the start to his release. I could feel him throb inside me, his cock growing larger just before he started to fill the condom. There was so much of it. Over and over I felt him shoot. All I could think was that I couldn't wait to feel that throbbing and cumming into my mouth instead.

He dropped his head into the crook of my neck, both of us breathing heavily. After a few minutes, he reached up and undid my cuffs, placing them next to the backpack that had slid around the bed with the force of our coupling. He slid out of me, and I pouted at the loss. I'd have kept him inside me forever if I could. He dropped the condom in the trash and came back to me, still sprawled on the bed, watching him walk around. He really was a beautiful man. Just seeing his shrinking cock made me want him again, and I hoped he hadn't been exaggerating when he told me how quickly he rebounded time after time.

He dropped on the bed next to me, pulling me against him without reservation. I was a little shy now that I didn't have a blindfold or passion to hide behind, but his confidence in ignoring my awkwardness made me feel a little more sure of myself. He places one kiss on each sore nipple, and pulled me against him. He soon had me laughing again. It wasn't hard for him to do. He had told me that aftercare was one of his favorite things to do. If this is what that aftercare looked like, it was definitely something I could get used to.