Meeting Gaby

Story Info
Online romance come true.
4.3k words
4.25
20.8k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,703 Followers

Unfortunately for me, the old man, this is a fictional short story based on an online relationship that has no hope of going anywhere. But I love corresponding with this young lady, and this is our fantasy meeting from my point of view.

*

It was a coincidence, a miracle, a completely surprising turn of events. I had corresponded with Gabriella for several months online. We had liked each other's Literotica stories and an email correspondence had started. I was 50 and Gabriella, who liked to be called Gaby, was only 19 at the time, but now 20. Our email discussions were at first playful, then revealing, and then open to the point where we were suddenly discussing our true selves. We discussed our likes and dislikes, our desires and fantasies, who we were and who we were not. I was well along in my career but Gaby was still in school at a university. Even so, we both still had unspoken things that we wanted to do that we only shared with each other. Soon, we knew each other very well mentally and physically, except for our faces. We had taken to exchanging pictures of ourselves, cocks and cunts, asses and tits, everything except for our faces. And now, this amazing turn of events meant that Gaby, who lived on the other side of an ocean from me, was coming to Washington, D. C., only 25 miles from where I lived. I could tell that she was as excited as I was, but we were both also wary and concerned. We wanted to meet, but not. We were really enjoying our electronic exchange and were willing to meet, but I was especially afraid that Gaby would be disappointed by this 'older man' who would meet her at the Lincoln Monument. We discussed it for a long time until we finally decided to do it. I was more reticent, fearing her disappointment, but Gaby assured me that she already knew me, that she could not be disappointed by my looks, so I sent her a picture of me, including my face and we arranged to meet.

We were going to meet at 1pm on the monument steps. I had sent a picture of my face, but she had not. She had wanted it to be a surprise and I knew that maybe she was still unsure about meeting in real life. If she were to show up and be disappointed in me, she could just turn around and leave. But based on our internet relationship and how long we had talked and what I had learned about her, I knew she wouldn't do that. She would at least introduce herself and just tell me the truth.

I was still unsure about all this, but Gaby told me that she liked my look (and my cock, which was a great ego boost) and couldn't wait to meet me. I was happy about that, because she seemed genuinely happy to still meet me, the older guy. Gaby had told me that the university group she was with on this visit to America was going to be allowed some free time from their tours and other schedules one afternoon. They would have 6 hours until she had to meet her group for dinner.

On the appointed day, I was amazed at how nervous I was, sitting there waiting. Of course I had seen and knew a lot about Gaby by this point, but I was still scared that she was going to be shocked by my look when we met in person. Sure, my body was in good shape. I still worked out at the gym, played basketball, and also had taken up mountain biking to take some wear and tear off my knees. But as much as my body looked pretty good, my hair had all turned white and I was losing a little. I was a little concerned about what I might see in her eyes when she showed up to see the entire package.

It was only 12:30 and I was already sitting there waiting, fidgeting in my nervousness and excitement. I couldn't wait to see this little beauty and could only hope that she would not be disappointed when she saw me. I watched the other tourists as they moved around. Everyone was taking in both the Lincoln Memorial and then turning to look across the reflecting pool toward the Washington Monument, seeing the capitol building in the background. It was a great view.

I looked at my watch again and thought about her. She was an Asian Indian. Her pictures showed a slightly voluptuous woman, probably about 5' 3", with dusky brown skin, large 'D' cup breasts, dark areola, large suckable nipples, an equally dark hairy pussy with full lips, and nicely rounded hips with a very attractive ass. All in all, she was a young, dark beauty that I loved talking to. I just hoped that this didn't damage our friendship.

It was approaching 1pm and I looked around again, trying to see who might be coming towards me with her looks, when suddenly she was there. It was a little cool that day and she was wearing tight jeans that showed off that ass, and a t-shirt and light jacket. Her large breasts were visible thru the t-shirt, hiding under the jacket. She smiled and walked up to me, appearing to be slightly shy about our meeting. I could tell it was her by the way she was smiling as she approached me. I stood and met her as she came up the steps toward me.

"Hello, Gorgeous Gaby." That was my pet name for her.

"Hi, John." She smiled and looked away like she was still a little scared by this meeting.

I moved toward her and gave her a friendly hug, nothing that would identify us as anything other than acquaintances. "It's so good to finally meet you." I looked at her closely, staring into her big brown eyes for the first time. "I've been waiting very anxiously."

Gaby smiled and I could see and feel the woman I had come to know via electrons. "I've been watching for 10 minutes. I... I... well, I almost left. I was so scared."

"Me, too. I have never done this before."

Gaby smiled. "Me, either. I'm so young and I was scared about meeting a strange man. I just couldn't walk away. Our discussions were so good, and captivating. I had to go thru with it." She paused and looked around. "So where do you want to go? It's pretty busy here."

I managed to not take her into a body crushing hug. "Well, as we discussed, I thought we would go to my hotel. We can have a drink and talk out of the way of the crowds. It might not be good for us to be seen together like I want to be together with you."

She looked around. "True. Okay, I know we discussed this. Let's go."

We walked down the steps of the monument and then I walked her over to Constitution Avenue to grab a cab easier. She told me about where they had been while we walked.

When we caught the cab, I gave him the address of the hotel that I had reserved for the night and we got there quickly. We went into the main lobby that was a large atrium. I walked up to the desk and checked in, while Gaby waited in the middle of the lobby, checking out the atrium. I walked toward the elevators and Gaby walked over toward them to join me on the elevator. We took the elevator to the 10th floor and walked to the room. We got to the room and I held the electronic key at the slot.

"Are you sure?" We had discussed this and we had agreed to have sex, but I could feel her reticence.

Gaby looked at me nervously. "Yeah." She didn't sound sure.

We entered and I walked over to the small fridge. I opened it and asked if she wanted some alcohol. She did. She asked for a beer. I opened two beers and handed her one. She took it and sat in the big chair by the table. I could almost feel how uneasy she was. I sat across from her, but I wanted to move things along before she changed her mind. I asked her how the flight was and we exchanged some more small talk, but we both knew what we were there for. Finally, I stood up and went to her. I put out my hand and she took it. I was nervous and I could feel her hand trembling slightly. I took her in my arms and stared into her eyes as I slowly leaned toward her. I could see her eyes darting back and forth between mine as I leaned down to kiss her. I kissed her lightly once, twice, and then pulled her in tightly as we kissed hard, the months of flirting and talking about sex finally overcoming our nervousness. Our tongues fought and we nipped at each other as we molded our bodies together. I finally pulled back and we were both breathing hard. I pulled away and took her hand, leading her over to the bed. She was no longer hesitant. She actually seemed to be more relaxed now that we had made the initial contact.

"Sit down, Gaby." She sat and I completely undressed. She watched carefully as I became nude and then she stared at my now hard dick, bouncing in front of her. She had seen pictures, but now it was live and right in front of her. She reached out and grasped it. I smiled. "That's nice."

She looked up at me with a grin and I knelt in front of her. I removed her shoes and socks and then rose up in front of her again, grasping the bottom of her t-shirt. She stared at me as I slowly lifted her shirt off and exposed her tits, enclosed in a very functional bra. They were large and required this kind of restriction.

I went to her pants and she let me remove her jeans. She was now sitting in her bra and panties and looked so inviting. I had seen her naked body in many pictures, but now it was warm, soft, and live. I started to finish undressing her and she moved back across the bed. She suddenly seemed a little reticent again to continue with our rendezvous. I crawled onto the bed and lifted her legs so that she was lying down. I pushed her onto her side and snuggled behind her, my dick up against her ass.

"I'm a little nervous. Sorry." Her words were halting.

I put my left arm over her, letting it rest on her stomach. "Don't say that. You have nothing to be sorry about. I knew that you wanted to do this, but harbored reservations."

She turned her head toward mine. "Can we go slow?"

"Of course. Just lay here for a few minutes."

I let her lay there as I spooned with her and rubbed her stomach. Finally, I gave her a little push and told her to lie on her stomach. She did. I was now looking at those well-flared hips and great young ass. I crawled on top of her, sitting on her ass, and started massaging her shoulders. She began to relax. I massaged and rubbed her shoulders, working on the tension in them as she moaned her enjoyment. I then unsnapped her bra and I could tell that she was waiting to see what happened. I just put the straps to the side and kept massaging. I moved from her upper back down to her lower back. I massaged and worked on her some more. She became more relaxed. When I got to her ass, I skipped over it and worked on her legs a little. But I didn't wait long until I moved back up to her ass. I pulled her panties up into her ass crack, which caused her to give a slight surprising yelp. She looked over her shoulder and grinned at me. I slowly started kneading that awesome ass. It was soft but firm, and I loved it as soon as I bared the cheeks. I leaned over and planted a kiss on the left cheek and I could hear her slight intake of breath as she realized what I was doing. I kissed her other cheek as I ran my hands up and down her thighs. She moaned her approval. I kissed and nipped her ass a few times before deciding that I needed to see the front.

I finally sat up. "Turn over, Gaby. Let me do the other side."

There was no hesitation now. Gaby turned over and faced me. I leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips. I leaned back and she watched closely as I slipped her bra off. Her large dark nippled breasts came into view. They flattened a little due to their size and I immediately thought that no photo had done justice to these babies. I leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips again. I pushed her head to the side and did the same to her neck. She murmured her approval, almost purring like a cat deep in her throat. I then worked my way down across her chest to those marvelous mounds. I kissed around them and she put her hands on my head, helping guide me to the center of the nerves in her delicious tits. I finally reached a nipple and gave it a nice lick and suck. That made her moan.

"Oh, John, that's so good."

I sucked on the left nipple while I tweaked the right one lightly with my fingers. I then switched nipples. I looked up at her and she was watching me with heavily lidded eyes.

"Oh, shit, John."

I then trailed my kisses down her body and as I slid off her to the side her legs fell open. She wanted it now. I kissed down across her belly and then across her pubic mound. Her panties were pulled up tightly and I moved over between her legs and nuzzled her pussy thru her panties. She twitched and groaned.

"Take them off. Please, John, do it."

I smiled and sat up, taking hold of her panties. She lifted her legs, putting them together and I pulled her panties off. She then put her legs back down on either side of me, revealing her hairy, wet pussy. She was so wet that some of the hair around her pussy lips was matted down. I lay down again and she watched me closely. When I leaned forward and took a quick swipe across her already slightly revealed little pearl, she jerked and took a deep breath.

"Oh, god." But she smiled at me and then thru her head back.

I leaned down and took a good look. She had brown lips and they were blood engorged. Her little clit was trying to peak out because of her arousal. I took my hands and pulled apart the outer lips and exposed her pink cunt. It was soaking and her smell was intoxicating. I leaned in and started licking and sucking on her lips. She pulled her legs back and held them open.

"Oh, John, you're eating my pussy." It was more a statement of incredulity to herself that she had me between her legs giving her oral sex.

It was more than obvious by her pussy's reaction that she was fully turned on now. When she held her legs back I could see the start of her little brown, crinkly asshole. I leaned in, my nose almost buried in her cunt as I licked and flicked at her little brown hole. When I first hit it she gasped a little and began writhing a little.

"Oh my god!"

I knew that was unexpected. I lifted my head up and looked up at her. When she realized that I had stopped, she looked down at me and I grinned. I dove back in and this time concentrated my attack on her pussy. I licked and suckled on the lips, then worked my way up along the slit and thru her cunt, which was wet and tangy. I always made sure that I returned to her clit with a nice long lick along the rough part of my tongue. She was now moaning and holding my head as I took her close to an orgasm. She was breathing hard and jerking under my tongue lashing. Finally, I sucked in her little nubbin, capturing that little bundle of nerves. I sucked it in lightly, holding my tongue against the bottom and started humming. The vibration sent her over the top and she jerked and jerked, her thighs squeezing my head as she held me by the hair. When she finally finished her orgasm she collapsed back on the bed, gasping for breath.

"Shit, John, what did you do to me? I feel like I just ran 5 miles."

I grinned and moved up alongside her. "I just gave you your first lesson in sex with an older man. We have learned how to read a woman's unspoken signals. We also know a little more about a woman's body to start with."

Gaby turned toward me and kissed me. "Mmmm. I think I like taking classes from you." Then she pulled back and looked at me questioningly. "Is that my pussy I'm tasting?"

I grinned. "Of course. I have your juices all over my mouth and face."

Gaby smiled. "Not bad. It's not bad at all when it comes from a man's face who just gave me an amazing orgasm."

She looked down at my hard, leaking cock. "I think it's your turn now."

She leaned over and gave my cock a kiss. Then she looked up at me. I could see the want in her eyes. She wanted to have actual sex. She told me that she had had oral sex and played around, but was a virgin. I could see that she wanted it and I absolutely wanted it. I had not had a virgin in 30 years! Now I had a willing 20-year old dusky Indian beauty offering hers to me. Our exchange on line had led me to be very attracted to her playfulness, naughtiness, and her overall intelligence. Damn! I really wanted this woman!

I rolled over and pulled a condom from the pocket of my jacket. She grinned and fell back flat on the bed. She giggled and ran her hands up over her tits. "I'm going to have sex!" She was talking to herself, laughing and giggling. "I'm actually going to do it finally."

I ran to the bathroom and grabbed a towel. I came back to the bed and put the condom on. She watched carefully, stroking her own nipples, pulling on them lightly, keeping her fires stoked. She saw the towel and smiled.

She rose up and I put the towel under her. With my sword now protected and ready to find its rightful sheath, I crawled up over her and kissed her, settling myself between her legs. She kissed back fiercely and could feel my dick searching out her opening, even without either of us trying. The little head was always thinking only of itself.

Finally I rose up and she smiled at me. "Do it!"

I sat back on my haunches and rubbed my dick up and down her slit, gathering some of the wetness there. I moved forward and slowly inserted the head. It went in pretty easily. I was slowly fucking her with two inches, then three, then I hit her barrier, the hymen was intact. I looked down at her and she grinned, but she was also gritting her teeth. I kept my dick where it was and lay back down on top of her supporting myself with my arms. I kissed her.

"Relax, Gaby. I will take it easy."

She groaned. "Just get it over... ARGH!"

Just as she was finishing the sentence I thrust past her hymen, taking her virginity and burying my dick into her. She groaned as I stopped and let her get used to it.

"The pain is subsiding." She looked me in the eyes and we started kissing again.

I kissed her and took my right hand and started stroking her left nipple. She groaned at that. Then I slowly pulled my dick back a couple of inches and pushed it back in. She groaned again. I started a slow back and forth, making sure I was rubbing up against her clit. She was starting to enjoy it and let me know.

"Fuck me, John. I want to cum from being fucked."

I took my time. "I'm making love to you, Gaby. This is slow and sensual and with the way we feel, this is not fucking, but making love."

She kissed me briefly. "Thank you, but don't stop, I want to cum again."

I chuckled and started giving her good hard thrusts, burying myself all the way in, my balls slapping against her ass. She was responding well and started thrusting back, ensuring that she got excellent contact with her clit. She was thrusting, thrusting, thrusting and I was fucking her back. I could tell I wasn't going to last much longer. I had a 20-year old woman that I had lusted after for months, that I had already made cum orally, who gave me her virginity, and was tight as anyone I had ever fucked, so I was going to cum soon.

"Oh god... John... oh god... John...." Gaby started chanting in time with our thrusts and then she went rigid and threw her head back, baring her throat to me. I buried myself to the hilt and rubbed my pubic bone on her clit. I also leaned forward and sucked and bit her neck. She gasped and trembled her way thru a major orgasm. When she finally stopped, I released her neck and eased up on how I had held myself buried in her cunt. Her body suddenly started throwing off all kinds of heat and I looked down at her.

She panted. "Have... you... cum... yet?"

"No."

"Let me feel you cum, John. I know you have a condom on, but I want to see what it feels like to have a man on top of me cum while fucking me."

I started thrusting slowly, pulling my dick all the way out to the sensitive head and then thrusting back in. I kept it up and then grabbed her tightly and starting fucking hard.

"I'm... cumming... oh, fuck... Gaby!"

I came in her, jerking and jerking as I filled the condom. I had closed my eyes and I finally opened them as I finished and looked down at her.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,703 Followers
12