Meeting Gran

Story Info
Meeting up with Gran after a long gap.
1.3k words
3.87
72.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harvey_32
Harvey_32
498 Followers

Oh I hate family feuds, they serve no purpose and cause lots of anxiety. In our case my grand father died and my mother didn't approve that Gran started dating another man. They had a big bust up and Mum abandoned her.

Granddad died when I was about two or three so I have no recollection of him at all. I was seven the last time I saw Gran and my memories of her basically consisted of a very big old lady who gave me mint flavoured sweets.

Mum and Dad divorced when I was fifteen and the long drawn out custody battle was resolved when some council official, let's call her a 'social worker', sat with me in a corridor at the court asked me who I'd prefer to live with. I chose Dad.

I lived with Dad and saw Mum most weeks. I watched as both of their lives progressed with new partners, approving in a big way with Dads big titted younger wife and absolutely hating Mum's bloke. I lusted after my step mother, Amy, as she would walk around in nightwear or robes, I'd regularly masturbate thinking of her and the way her tits bounced around under her clothes on the rare occasions she was braless and got caught by her a few times. Whenever that happened I preyed she'd pounce on me in the way I'd seen in a selection of pornos and stories but that never happened, neither did I ever see her tits naked.

Completely out of the blue one day I was driving along a road thinking the houses looked just like Grans, my mind wandered and I found myself driving slowly back and forth along the street trying to see if I recognised her house. At this time I didn't even know if I was in the right neighbourhood where she lived but it did look very familiar. It was at least sixteen years since I'd been here and lots had changed in that time so I really didn't know.

I saw a man washing his car and got out to speak to him.

"Good afternoon."

"Can I help you?"

"Erm I'm looking for a Margarette Jefferson."

"Who's asking?"

"Terry Jeffer..."

The man interrupted me, "Shit no, not little Terry? I'm Jack, you used to call me..."

"Black Jack, huh fancy that."

He shook my hand with a big soapy hand, "Come on in."

"No, I'm, just passing through and recognised the street, I thought I'd lookup Gran."

"Yeah yeah fine, Mag's lives just along the road but first pop inside and say hello." By this time we were halfway across the front lawn towards the front door. He gestured towards the door to the woman looking from the window and it opened just as we climbed the three steps.

"Well if I live and breathe Terry Jay."

"Oh my god, Lizzy, you haven't changed one bit." Elizabeth is a year or maybe two older than me and we played in the street, along with a few others, we hugged like the long lost friends that we are then stood apart holding both hands. "Well perhaps you have, looks like you've filled out nicely."

"Not looking so bad yourself Terry, married? Kids?"

"No, none, you?"

"Yeah, three all at school."

The three of us chatted for over an hour and caught up with some history, I was offered drinks several times but refused as I hadn't planned to be here.

"I've taken too much of your time, really must be going."

"It's been great seeing you again, come back anytime." Lizzy was again holding both hands as I stepped backwards through the door.

"Sure thing, I'd love to."

"Mags's is three along, with the white planters."

"Thanks again and for all the phone numbers." I patted my breast pocket, "See you soon."

I started walking towards Gran's house.

"Oh Terry, it'd be best to move your car, she can't drive." Jack was pointing to the house across the street, my car was directly opposite the drive where a car with several dents stood.

"Thanks. See you all later."

I moved my car and walked up the path between the white concrete planters overflowing with purple, pink and white flowers. I was still looking around at the pretty garden when I reached the three steps which led to the front door.

I was startled with: "Terry Jefferson." Which seemed to boom out of everywhere, I looked up to see this big woman standing way above me. My memory of Gran is a big woman, she is tall with a decent figure and showing a very respectable bust and cleavage but standing three steps higher than me made her over eight feet against my five-eight and what I could only describe as imposing.

I started climbing towards her, "Gran."

We hugged a big hug, she stood a full six inches taller than me and spun me around as she lifted me clean off the porch then stood me back down and stepped back to get a look at me.

"Stand there." She pushed me back against the post and produced a pocket knife, my life flashed before my eyes until I remembered standing there a few times as a youngster to have my height carved into the wood. I stepped away as she expertly carved 'TERRY 21-12-18'. The next carving down being 'MAXINE 14-02-01' and a couple of inches below that 'TERRY 14-0201' then a whole series further down ending with 'MAXINE 4-09-95' at the bottom. Gran pointed to my previous entry, "I fucked that date."

I'd been watching her bust and getting quite turned on by the lovely mature appearance, "Oh that's OK Gran, it doesn't matter."

"I see that mistake every time I come out this door and it matters to me, I fucked it up like I fucked my time with your mother and you two, and." Gran looked a little pensive. "And I'm going to fuck something else if I'm not careful."

"What's that Gran?"

"I hope I don't fuck up after I fuck this." She grabbed a hold of my erection and pulled me indoors, slammed the door shut, pushed me back against it, then unbelievably expertly undid my jeans and pushed them down for me to step out of, lifted her knee length skirt and slid her fanny onto my hard cock. For most of the time she was trying to wrap her tongue around my tonsils and I was powerless to stop her doing anything she liked. Basically she raped me and took a big powerful orgasm before dismounting.

I stood against the door not knowing whether I should be shocked, horrified, mortified, worried, happy or pleased.

Gran walked away, smoothing her skirt down, "Tea, coffee?"

I was stunned into silence.

"Tea, coffee," Gran stopped and turned, "or me?"

"Wow Gran, perhaps I should have come to find you sooner."

"Jack rang to say you were on your way over, you're lucky as I'm usually out at snooker at this time."

"So what with the err..." I was lost for words so gestured to my nakedness.

"Let's call it old time sake, bit of a family tradition but I assume I'm not your first. Tea, coffee, beer?"

"Tea thanks."

Gran disappeared towards the kitchen and returned in no time with a tray, I was still naked from the waist down and standing against the front door too petrified to move.

"Are you staying there or sitting with me?"

I bent to retrieve my jeans.

"Oh don't bother with those, I have plans unless... unless you don't want to play."

I pulled my jeans up but without doing them up I held them in place and followed Gran to sit beside her, grabbed a mug and raised it, "Merry Christmas Gran."

"Yeeeeees, I do hope it will be a Merry Christmas Terry. Cheers." We chinked mugs, "Merry Christmas Terry." After placing her mug on the tray her hand was soon working it's in my open flies, "And I think I'm going to enjoy a Merry Christmas with you too Thomas."

Harvey_32
Harvey_32
498 Followers