Meeting Her Master

Story Info
She takes a ride with a stranger.
3.3k words
4.26
17.7k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was precisely 8pm when her cell phone rang. She quickly dug through her purse for it. She knew whom it was and she was expected to answer in three rings or less. The man on the other end of the line wasn't a voice mail kind of guy. She finally was able to flip it open on the third ring. "Hello, hello are you still there?" she queried into the phone.

The man on the other end let her sweat for a few seconds and then made his presence known to her. "Your right on time." she told him.

"Would you expect anything less from me?" he asked. She laughed. "This will be the last decision you'll have to make for at least the next few hours. Are you ready to come to me?" he asked.

There was silence as she thought about her decision. Then she stood up straight and tall and said, "Yes. Yes I'm ready." She couldn't see the smile on the man's face as he heard the confidence in her voice.

"You have exactly ten minutes to say your goodbyes to the other party guests and be waiting outside. Remember this is just for drinks unless you decide that you wish to take it further. You are free to leave at anytime, but we both know you won't be going anywhere.", he informed her.

Her voice grew a little defensive. "You sound pretty sure of yourself. If you think I'm fucking you tonight your wrong."

"Ten minutes! Don't be late.", came his reply. There was silence as he hung up on her, leaving her standing there wondering if she had made the right choice. She made her way around the party saying goodnight to her friends and thanking her hosts for a lovely evening. She slipped on her coat and went outside to wait and have a cigarette.

As she exhaled, she watched the combination of her breath and the smoke slowly rise. Luckily for her it wasn't terribly cold out but it sure wasn't spring either. As she stood waiting she ran in place to keep herself warm. She had worn her tightest jeans tonight with the thought that there wouldn't be anyone getting into them. As she was trying to keep warm though she noticed the crotch of the pants was rubbing her pussy. 'I suppose that's one way to keep warm', she thought to herself. She kept glancing at her watch and sure enough as the ten-minute mark was reached she saw a car turn onto the street and pull up beside her. It was a taxi. 'Someone inside probably called it. Surely he would be coming to get me himself.' she thought.

The driver opened his window and said "You Nicole?" She nodded, more than a little disappointed that he had sent a Miramax cab to get her, instead of making the drive himself. 'What a prick!' she thought to herself. She answered the cab driver in the affirmative.

"Hop in I got something for ya."

Her mind raced and she thought a thousand things including 'Ya I just bet you have something you want to GIVE me' None the less she got into the back of the car and closed the door.

The driver turned and handed her a sealed envelope. As she took hold of it she heard the car's power door locks activate. Instinctively she tried to unlock her door, but each time she did he would lock it again. She could see a stupid grin on the drivers face. "We can do this all night or you can open the envelope."

He turned on the interior so she could see. Her name was written on the envelope in big letters. She tore it open and looked inside and thought to herself 'Oh my fucking god what have I gotten myself into.' There was a piece of paper in the envelope, a twenty dollar bill with the words Miramax fuck written on it and another object. It was the object she was having a problem with.

She unfolded the paper and read it.

'Nicole I am pleased that you've decided to join me this evening. There will be a few simple rules for you to follow tonight. Some for the ride and some for rest of the night. Break the rules and the night is over. Follow the rules and the night will be more than you had ever expected. The rules for the cab are simple. Don't talk to the driver except to tell him to turn off the light, don't take off the supplied mask until I tell you that you may and most importantly turn off your cell phone and hand it to the driver. I do not wish us to be disturbed this evening. When you get to your destination the driver will help you out of the car and take the money from your hand after he puts you in the spot I've told him to. If your not willing to do as I have instructed then simply have the driver take you to your father's and we will never speak of this night again and their will be no hard feelings.' The note was signed Master.

He had promised her that she would be safe and could end the night whenever she wished so she decided to go along. She wasn't sure why but she trusted this man she had never even met. She turned off her cell phone and handed it to the driver and asked him to turn off the light. As she started to pull down the blindfold, out of the corner of her eye she caught the driver throwing something out his window. 'Oh god I hope that wasn't my phone.' she thought.

They drove for quite some time. She tried to keep track of the turns they took. Had they gone left two turns ago or right. She was getting flustered and a little scared, so scared that she almost took off the blindfold several times. The urge to say 'Are we there yet?' was almost overwhelming. She sat silently, shivering. She wasn't sure if it was the cold blast of air from the drivers' window or if it was from her own nervousness. Not every part of her was cold. Her hands were folded in her lap and she noticed that it was quite warm and possibly a little damp between her legs. She couldn't resist the urge to slip her index finger down between them. Pressing the material of her jeans against herself was giving her a thrill. She continued to tease herself until she heard the driver suddenly laugh for no reason. Her face got hot and she knew it would be a little red but the darkness of the cab would surely hide that. 'I'll never see this guy again. Hope you enjoyed the little show Miramax fuck!' she thought to herself. Oh well, 'If Melanie can get away with it so can I.' She continued to touch herself until the car came to a stop.

She heard the power locks unlock, and the drivers' door open and close as he came around to help her out. He opened her door and took her right hand in his and his left hand was on her back. "Watch your head." was all he said.

He walked her about thirty steps before stopping her. She felt a rush of warm air as a door was opened in front of her. They went through and walked a little bit more before he stopped her and said, "Wait here and don't take off that blindfold."

His left hand ran down her back and squeezed her ass as he pulled the twenty from her clenched fist. The bill ripped. "Fucking bitch. Look what you did. You better hope I have some tape in the car."

She threw the other half of the bill in the direction of his voice but said nothing. He pushed her roughly up against the wall behind her. "Maybe I'll just take it out on your ass. Would you like that? Think fucking you is worth twenty bucks? Tell me you little slut is it worth the twenty?"

She said nothing. 'It's all just part of how he makes things happen. He's probably watching us right now, waiting for me to scream out for help or something. Well I won't give in. I'll take this as far as he wants. He'll give in I just know he will!'

"Well then I guess I'll have to find out for myself if you're worth it." He unzipped her coat and pulled her shirt out of her pants and felt her up. He massaged her tits and pulled on her nipples. "You like that bitch? Is it getting you horny like you were in the back of the car? I was watching your finger between your legs. Are you getting wetter now with me here feeling your tits?"

She faked a yawn and tried to seem unconcerned. 'Yep any minute now Master will come to my rescue and send this guy on his way.' The driver was infuriated at her lack of concern for her predicament.

"Bored are you. Well then let's see if we can create some more excitement for you." He undid the button on her jeans and was making his way to her zipper when she slapped his hand away. Every time he made a move for her zipper she slapped his hand away.

"First couple of hits are free you bitch. Now you pay." He caught her hand as she swatted at him and finally succeeded in lowering her zipper. 'Master you better get here quick before I knee your little accomplice in the nuts. Stupid fuck!'

She was spun around and was now facing the wall. As her attacker tried to put his hand into her panties she used her ass as a weapon and backed into him hard, catching him squarely in the nuts. This just made him madder and he smacked her hard on the ass. This caught her by surprise and she jumped. Taking his opportunity he pulled her pants down to her knees. She hit him with her ass again, this time catching him in the chest. He jerked her hard away from the wall and looped a hand around her waist and carried her over to a nearby bench. He sat down and laid her across his lap. 'Ok this has gone too far! Where is that prick? He promised me I would be all right. I've had just about enough of this shit.' she thought.

As if reading her thoughts the Miramax fuck said, 'If you're waiting for your friend to show up and save you, don't. I was supposed to take you to a bar but when I saw you playing with your little pussy I thought maybe I should just keep you for myself."


Those words left her with a sinking feeling in her stomach. "Let me go you bastard and take me to my Master!" she screamed.

"Oh so he's your Master is he. Well guess what I'm your fucking Master now and your first lessons going to be not to give me any shit you little slut."

She was fighting to get off his lap now but he held his arm across her back and used a handful of her hair to push her head down towards the floor. She managed to pull the blindfold from her eyes and after a few seconds could once again see. But all she could see was the smooth tile floor. She tried to squirm off his lap onto her feet but his hold on her hair kept her in check. All she could do was hit his leg with her elbow. 'He's gonna have one hell of a bruise on that leg.' she thought to herself. With his other hand he began to rain down blows on her ass.

"Every time you hit me, I hit you plus you get another ten for trying to bag me with your ass."

Nicole didn't know how many times she had struck him or how many times he had struck her but her ass was on fire.

"Are you done wailing on my leg yet?" he asked. She said nothing and he smacked her ass a few more times.

"Please stop I wont hit you anymore."

"Well I'm not done with this pretty ass of yours yet. You still owe me ten and your going to count them off for me. Nice and loud and if you fuck it up then we start again. Understand?"

She whimpered and nodded. "There is one other thing, and don't fight me on this. This time it's going to be on your bare ass." Getting spanked was one thing, she actually liked that, but letting him see her bare ass and seeing the effect it was having on her pussy was out of the question as far as she was concerned. As he was pulling her panties down she grabbed and held onto them.

"I told you not to interfere you little bitch so now we do it the hard way." He pulled her hand away and then pulled hard on her panties. He pulled on the back of them, pulling them tighter into her already wet crotch until there was a loud ripping sound. Her useless panties were thrown to the ground. Now her reddened ass was fully exposed to his lecherous gaze. He ran the palm of his hand over her ass cheeks making them hotter than they already were. There was no way he couldn't have noticed the wetness of her pussy but he didn't say anything about it.

"Ok now don't forget to count off the strokes I give you and if you fuck up we start at one again." Then came the first slap. It landed right in the middle her left cheek, harder than the previous ones had been.

"One." she said.

The next landed on the right side with equal force. "Two." The next landed right in between the others. "Three." The next two were in rapid succession, landing right at the sensitive area where her thigh and ass met. "Four five." With every slap he gave her, her legs drifted slightly farther apart. His hand landed on her ass with his fingers ending up lightly striking her pussy lips.

"Ahhhhh five ahhhhh six ahhhhh seven. Please stop I cant take any more." He ran his middle finger up and down her wet slit a few times and said

"Look on the bright side you only have three more to go." The last three were harder than all the others had been. Nicole was fighting back tears by the time she said "TEN!"

Her pussy was literally dripping on him now and it did not go unnoticed. He thrust two fingers into her cunt and began to fuck her with them, hard and fast. Her breathing was very labored.

"Oh god don't stop. I'm so close to cumming. Please make me cum." she whimpered. He took his fingers out of her and pulled her to her feet by her hair.

"Step out of your jeans and don't try to turn around slut." He continued to hold her by the hair as she did as she was told. Using his free hand he undid his pants and pushed them down to his knees.

He took his cock in his hand and ran it all over her red ass as well as over her sopping wet pussy. She tried to rub her clit but he jerked her head back and told her to stop. He sat back down and pulled her onto his lap. She looked down and saw it poking up between her legs. She used her thumb and ran it over the head of his cock. It was slippery with his precum. He took her tits in his hands and pinched her nipples till she was moaning. "You want my cock inside you slut? Do you want me to fuck you till you cum all over me? Tell me slut, what do you want."

"Yes please put it in me. I need you to fuck me till I cum." He pulled up on her tits, just hard enough for her to get the idea. "Put my cock into your cunt now!" he growled at her. She put him at the entrance to her wet hole and promptly sat down on him. HARD. He undid her bra as she rose and fell on his cock. He twisted her nipples between his thumb and forefingers. Every time she ground herself onto his cock she could feel the sting in her ass and his hands on her tits was all that she needed to send her rocketing towards an orgasm. She cried out in pleasure and planted herself firmly on his cock and remained there for a bit. After she had calmed down some he told her to get up and without looking back at him to get on all fours on the bench.

He let go of her hair and was surprised at how fast she moved into position. She reached between her legs and spread the lips of her pussy wide for him. "Get that cock back inside me and fuck me hard!" Her voice was demanding but he didn't need any encouragement. He took his position behind her, thrust his hard cock back into her greedy cunt and gave her what she was begging for. A good hard fuck. He put his hands on her tits and used them to pull her back onto him. He didn't really need to as she was fucking him back just as hard as he was fucking her. Her ass was starting to glow less so he let go of her tits and began slapping her on the ass, although not as hard as before.

"I have two more things for you to do my little slut. One is to rub your clit while I fuck you but don't cum until I'm ready." She did as she was told and started to rub her clit.

"What's the other thing?" she asked. "Turn your head around and look at me while I fuck the hell out of your tight little cunt."

She turned her head and was shocked when she clearly saw where she was. She was in the train station. Glass windows all around her. There were people sitting in their cars waiting for the next train to arrive, watching them. She looked back at the man's face for the first time. It was Master fucking her. She rubbed her clit harder and clenched her pussy tighter around his cock.

"Come inside me now Master I can't hold back I'm cumming." She kept her eyes on his as she started to cum. His hands were clenching her ass tightly as he pounded into her. Then she felt him cumming inside her.

She heard the power locks unlock and the drivers' door open and close as he came around to help her out. He opened her door and took her right hand in his and his left hand was on her back.

"Watch your head." was all he said. She got out of the cab and stood there. It had all been so vivid and real. So real in fact, there was a wet spot on her pants. Not that she could see it with her blindfold on. The driver took the money from her hand. The bill didn't rip. She stood there as the cab driver got in and drove away.

"Hello Nicole you can take off your blindfold now." a voice said. She took it off and looked at the man in front of her. It was Master smiling at her. Her wet spot got a little larger and it did not go unnoticed.