Meeting Him

Story Info
She prepares for a meeting with her Sir.
1.7k words
4.3
12.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silently, she knelt in the center of the room, facing away from the door. Hands resting at the small of her back, she thought about the preparations she had made. Everything had to be perfect, she wanted it so for Him, the One who would come soon. Her heart wanted nothing more than to please him, and much effort and care had gone into preparing for this day. He had asked for her best efforts, wanting to see just how well she could ready herself and her surroundings to enhance his pleasure, and so her day had begun.

The room itself was arranged with Him in mind. On the neatly made bed lay several pillows, she knew he often liked using them to prop or arrange her position to suit his desires. Already attached to the corners were the leather restraints, needing only her outstretched limbs to fill them. Adjusted perfectly, they would hold her firmly in place, allowing only a minimum of movement should she begin to squirm under His attentions. On the nightstand and nearby dresser, favorite toys were arranged with care. Nipple and clit clamps, weights, leather and wooden paddles, the riding crop, the whip and the cane.......dildos, vibrators, anal plugs large and small...beads, gags, blindfolds...all were within easy reach.

Candles burned in several spots, making the semidark room enticing, Enigma played from a CD player, the beat speaking of things yet to come. His favorite drink chilled in a bucket of ice, a glass beside it for Him to drink from, should he be thirsty. The room was perfect. Knowing this, her mind began to go over her own personal preparation, making sure she had missed nothing in preparing her body and mind for Him.

Beginning with cleansing enemas, she had endured the cramps they sometimes brought, knowing that her ass belonged to Him and that when he chose to play with it, he wanted it clean, inside and out. Carefully shaving, she had made sure her armpits, legs, and cunt were silky smooth and completely bare for Him. Showering, followed by body lotion, made sure she smelled nice. Her clean hair was soft and silky falling down her back. Nails neatly shaped and polished on both fingers and toes. She was ready, and waiting for Him.

Glancing at the clock on the table, she knew He would be here any minute. Her mind began to go over His instructions, not wanting to fail him, heat rising in her cunt at the thought of what was to come. "I want you ready" He had said......"and I will be checking to make sure you have done as I asked. Should your preparation be pleasing to Me, I will allow you that which you crave." Oh how she wanted this reward, having been denied it for a week now because of her carelessness in preparing herself. No more would she rush through a shave, or neglect her nails, doing so did not please Him.

Hearing His key in the lock, her breath quickened but she did not move. All was up to him now, she would wait with her eyes down as He had instructed, until told to do otherwise. Making sure she sat straight, ass resting on her heels, hands behind her, eyes on the floor between her spread knees, she could only hope her presentation was pleasing. Candles flickered in the air movements created by the opening and closing of the door. Hearing it close behind Him and the lock turn, her nipples hardened in anticipation. His footsteps moved around the room, and there were small noises as he picked up and replaced an object here and there. She dared not look up or speak, she would not do so until told. His silence told her nothing, and her heart picked up it's pace when His footsteps circled around her and then stopped in front of her, His feet just within her field of view. The silence grew deafening as she waited for Him to speak, holding steady in her position, knowing this was what He wanted.

"Stand" He said. One little word, but it brought her to her feet gracefully to stand before Him. Feet spread, hands moved to the back of her neck, underneath her hair, elbows held to the side......this is how she had been taught, this is how the inspections begin. Eyes must be kept lowered, and silence maintained. This ritual she knew. He moved in a circle around her, not speaking, only looking at her naked form. Behind her, His hands stroked her hair, sliding down her back to her asscheeks, His touch sending shivers of pleasure shooting through her. Moving back in front of her, His hands guided her elbows a bit further back, giving her tits a bit more lift and projection toward Him. After testing their bounce, he squeezed them gently before pinching her already hard nipples, gently at first, and then harder, watching her carefully as he pulled and stretched them, hearing her breath quicken as her desire grew. Bending at the waist, he suckled them, bit at them, stretching them before letting them slide between His teeth as His hands slid down her ribs, past her waist to her hips. She began to tremble slightly as His hand slid down, then back up, and between her thighs. Running his fingers carefully and thoroughly around her outer pussy lips, He checked for any stubble she might have missed. She knew what would happen if He found any, she would be bound spread-eagle with her knees high and wide, exposing her pussy as he yanked them out by the roots, one at a time, counting them for the blows she would take from the cane should He find any.

Finding none, He moved her hands behind her back again. Cuffing them there, He then fastened clamps on her nipples, tightening them till her soft moans told Him they were having the desired effect. "Come with me" He said, grasping the chain between the clamps and leading her the few steps to the table nearby. His hands guided her, bending her at the waist, her chest and belly resting on the table. Light slaps on the insides of her thighs caused her to spread her feet further, before His hands and lips trailed kisses down the backs of her thighs and back up again. Smacking her ass hard, two or three blows on each cheek, He reddened it,and she knew this pleased Him. He liked her ass red, liked seeing His handprints decorating that which belonged to Him. He slid a finger into her wet and waiting cunt, and then another. Fucking her with His hand, while the other rested on her back, holding her in place. Harder and deeper He rammed His fingers, her juices allowing them easy penetration and His ears no doubt enjoying the whimpers of pleasure His touch brought from her. Sliding them out, He circled her asshole, using her own juices to lubricate it before pushing just the tip of one finger barely inside. "Are you clean here as well pet?" He asked...waiting for her nod in reply before pushing His finger deep, all the way to the last knuckle, bringing a low moan from her throat. A second finger joined the first, fucking her ass once finding it clean, joined by a third to stretch her opening. Twisting and turning His fingers inside her, He was happy in seeing she had taken care to prepare this which was also His.

Withdrawing His fingers, He spoke again. "You know I want this open and ready...wait here, do not move." Coming back from the dresser where the toys were laid out, He pushed the tip of a plug against her asshole. She began to realize it was the large one as He pushed it deeper, telling her to breath and relax, take it, take it all, for Him." Finally getting the plug in through her groans of mixed pleasure and pain, He wrapped Hand in her hair, pulling her to her feet, kissing her deeply while giving the chain to the clamps she still wore on her nipples a hard yank. Pulling her head back by her hair, He brought her face up to His so their eyes met at last. She could see in His eyes that He was pleased with her, and He wanted her.

His hands on her shoulders pushed her to her knees, standing upright on them, she waited, watching His hands move to His own zipper. Her heart beat faster in anticipation as He freed that which she had longed for...His cock. Seeing it spring free of His pants, she tried to move to it, kiss it, lick it, taste it...but His remaining hand in her hair held her back, tilting her head to look up at Him. Meeting His eyes, she let her own plead with Him, knowing He had so much more control than she, He could still deny her the joy of sucking Him if her preparations had not been pleasing.

Looking into her eyes, He whispered four words she had waited to hear. "Well done, My pet." And then He pulled her head forward, as His other hand guided His stiff and already dripping cock to her mouth, covering her lips and cheeks with His precum before increasing the pressure, pushing His cock past her lips into her hungry mouth. Tears of joy came to her eyes as her tongue lapped at Him and she sucked Him. Both hands now in her hair, He fucked her face, driving His cock into her throat, once again allowing her to serve Him as she loved to do.

Pulling back from her mouth, and lifting her to her feet, He smiled into her eyes, removing her clamps and sucking her painful nipples to bring the bloodflow back to them. She begged for one more taste of Him, pleaded for another chance at pleasuring Him, telling Him how she craved the taste and feel and smell of His cock, and how sorry she was that He had needed to deny her. Hearing His promise of more to come later, after He had finished what He planned for her, she felt herself led to the waiting bed. "You have done well, MY pet..and your reward will be as you want, you will have more than just a taste of My cock and My cum...but first, I have a few things I want to do with you......"