Meeting His Cousins

Story Info
What happens in Vegas stays in his...
1.5k words
3.88
30.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I woke to the rocking motion of my bed and opened my eyes to see him kneeling above me, straddling my chest. We were both still naked and he leaned forward to put a wide leather collar around my neck, his balls and already half-hard cock grinding against my belly.

Still half asleep, I laid there and let him put the collar on me, starting to remember and regret the drunken blowjob I had given him in our shared room the night before. The fact that I could still faintly taste and smell his cock made it even worse.

He attached a leash to the collar and climbed off, pulling me out of bed and over to the wall of floor-to-ceiling windows. The drapes were open and we had a wide view of the desert with the sun beginning to rise over the mountains.

I glanced down to see his fully hard cock pointing straight at me. He put his hand on my shoulder and pushed me down saying "on your hands and knees facing out."

When I got down there he pulled me forward by the leash until my head was almost touching the window. Then he reached down and pulled my head up by my hair so I was looking out and said "Look out and remember this day. Today I'm making you my bitch." His words shocked me but instead of resisting I simply hung my head in silence, wondering if this was really happening and why I wasn't stopping him.

He left me there for a minute and when he came back he got on his knees behind me and I heard him snap open a plastic bottle. I knew what was coming and soon felt cool lube dripping and running down into my crack. He spread the lube up and down with his thumb, teasing me and working it deeper until the tip of his thumb found and stopped still right on my asshole.

I knew I should get away from him and stop the craziness from going any further, but something inside kept me right where I was. "Ok slut, tell me what you want," he said.

Until that moment I had no idea that I wanted anything, except maybe to forget what had happened the night before. But then my mouth opened and words came out in a quiet voice. "Please fuck me," I said.

"What," he said, "I can't hear you."

"Please fuck me," I said louder.

"So you want my thumb up your tight little hiney." he said.

"Yes, please," I said.

His hand immediately pulled away and gave me a hard, burning swat across my right cheek. I jumped forward and banged my head against the heavy window glass, causing him to chuckle. "Well then put your face in the carpet and your ass up high and reach back with both hands and spread those slutty cheeks for me," he said.

As I obeyed his perverted commands I realized that it was all over. I had lost. There was no way I was going to stop him and he was going to have me and use me any way he wanted to. He put the tip of his thumb back at my well-lubricated hole and said "Now back up on it bitch. Show me how much you want it up your butt."

I pushed back and his thick thumb slowly worked its way into my depths. He wiggled it in me and teased my balls with his other fingers. It felt so good I let out a deep groan, and once again heard him laughing. At that point we both knew he totally had me. "You obviously love my thumb so let me see you make love to it," he jeered.

I started moving on his thumb, shamelessly trying to get it in as far as possible each time I went back and trying not to bang my head again each time I went forward. Soon I had a good rhythm going and he began to match it with a hard spank at the deep end of each thrust, alternating from one cheek to the other. My head spun with twisted, confused feelings. We had started on this trip as good friends but now I was just his bimbo, riding his thumb with my ass like a bitch in heat. I wondered how things could get any more humiliating. Soon I found out.

After a few minutes he pulled his thumb out of my rear end and held it under my nose, making me breathe in the smell of my defeat and his conquest before he pushed it into my mouth. When his thumb was wet with my saliva he popped it out of my mouth and rubbed it all over my face. Then his thumb went back to my asshole and back to my mouth and face several more times, like an artist painting me with my shame. The utter nastiness of the moment demolished whatever remained of my self-control, and he saw it at once. He laughed and said "Well I think I've got you loosened up now. So I want you to tell me everything you want, and I mean everything, and I'm going to beat you until you do."

Without waiting for me to answer, he laid a series of stinging blows all over my ass with a leather paddle, as if to show that he was serious. It was hard for me to think clearly enough to speak, but I knew I had to. "I want to suck your cock" I said.

"And?," he said. I paused to think for just a moment and the paddling started again, even harder and more painful than before.

I knew I couldn't stand it for very long and that he would break me and make me say whatever he wanted so I started talking as fast as I could, saying anything I could think of to stop the paddling. I told him I wanted him to fuck me, fuck me raw, cum in me, breed me like a sissy bitch.

He laughed loudly and said "Is that all?"

The beating continued. I told him I wanted to suck his balls and lick his asshole.

He seemed pleased and said "Oh, you will you pig," but beat me even harder.

I told him that I wanted him to spit on me and piss all over me and piss and cum in my mouth.

"Of course you do," he said, and the beating on my ass just went on and on until I actually started to cry.

Finally, in desperation, I said "I want you to share me with your friends. Let all of your friends use me and fuck me and do anything they want to me." I knew I was going way too far with that and would probably regret it but at that point I was in so much pain I really didn't care.

Suddenly, the beating stopped and he calmly said "How about my cousins?"

I almost started to laugh, but realizing that he was serious and was still holding the paddle I quickly said "Sure, sure, yes your cousins too."

He told me to stay in my ass-up position but turn around so my head was facing the door of the room. Then he said "Beg for my cousins slut."

Then as I begged him, over and over, to invite his cousins over to fuck me, I felt the big knob of his hard cock press against my sphincter and finally pop through. I hung my head in total submission and waited for him to take me, my face and mouth reeking with the taste and smell of my own ass.

He slowly worked the rest of his cock into me. I felt like a skewered pig ready to be roasted. When he was balls deep he leaned forward over me and said "Your slut ass is so tight and hot. It feels so good on my cock. I've wanted to fuck you since the day I met you. Now that you're my bitch I'm going to fuck you and cum in you whenever I want."

Having lost all control, I said "Yes, I'm your bitch. Please fuck me." And he did, pounding me without mercy for what must have been fifteen minutes.

Then there was a knock and the door and I heard voices in the hallway. "Come on in guys, it's open," he said.

As the door opened, still fucking me, he grabbed my hair and pulled my head up so I could see the two men coming into the room. "Hi guys, this is the bitch I told you about. Bitch, meet my cousins." As they broke out into laugher, he gave me a series of hard spanks with both hands and went right back to fucking me, even harder than before. Soon I felt his cock swell, twitch and throb, shooting its hot load deep into my rectum. It was the first time he came in me and I was already hoping it would not be the last.

As he pulled out of me I felt a stream of his fresh cum flow out of my hole and down to my balls. I looked up and noticed that his cousins were standing in front of us, naked and stroking their impressive cocks. "Ok, who's next," he said.