Meeting His Muse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake leaned forward and placed more of his weight upon Erato, pushing her leg down to her chest. He began to thrust faster, driving her back into the desktop. Erato wrapped her leg around his waist, holding herself in place. As her rapid breathing gave way to soft moans of pleasure, Jake slid his hand behind her head and took hold of her hair. Turning her head to the side, he kissed her neck.

The sound of her moans in his ear aroused him further, his cock twitching insider of her, and he increased his efforts, thrusting harder and faster. His breath came in sharp gasps as he began to near his climax. Erato moved with him, lifting her hips of the desk to meet his every thrust, only to be driven back down to the wooden surface time and time again.

"Oh Jake, I'm so close. So close," she cried. Her words trailed off into inarticulate moans as she neared the edge. They came together, Jake calling out her name as Erato wordlessly cried out in pleasure.

Jake slumped over his desk, resting his head on Erato's chest. He could hear the rapid drumming of her heartbeat even over the sound of his own heavy breathing. When he released her leg, she allowed it to slide along his body to hang of the edge of his desk. "Erato," he whispered, raising his head to look into her eyes. "That was amazing. You are amazing."

Erato's arms tightened around him. "Stay with me a little longer Jake," she said panting slightly.

Chuckling, he did as she asked. He felt the sweat dry on their skin and smelled familiar scent of the roses in her hair, an aroma he had come to enjoy. After a few minutes, Jake stood. "I should get back to work." He said

"What's stopping you?" she asked.

"My muse is sprawled across my desk," he laughed as he picked her up and carried her to his bed. He set her down carefully and winked. "Now, you stay right there in case I need more inspiration later."

She sat up and clasped her knees to her chest. "Do you believe me Jake? When I tell you that I am Erato, the Muse?" She looked concerned almost solemn as she asked the question.

Jake did not understand why, but he could tell that his answer was very important to her. "Do I believe that you are Erato, the ancient Greek goddess?" He shrugged and smiled at her. "I don't know. But you are my Muse that is the only thing that matters to me."

Erato said nothing for a moment. The expression on her face told Jake that she was considering his answer very carefully. "That will do for now," she said, a pleased smile playing across her lips. She removed the garland from her head and placed it on his nightstand. Running her fingers through her tousled hair, she lay back against the headboard. Jake stood there naked, admiring the beautiful woman in his bed. He started to step towards her, but she stopped him with a smirk. "Get back to work," she said, "I want to read your story before I leave."

Jake was not sure how he was supposed to write after that experience, but Erato was watching him with that focused expression again. He could tell that it was important to her that he make the attempt, so he walked over to his desk, put his sweats back on, sat down and began to write. He picked up where he left off earlier, at the place where he had been stuck. Looking at the passage with fresh eyes, the solution came easily, almost naturally. After that small success, Jake found himself writing quickly. The words of the story flowed as freely as they did when he was writing an essay.

Whenever he felt himself start to struggle, Jake would look over his shoulder. Erato never left his bed. She was always watching him intently. When their eyes met, she flashed him a quick grin of encouragement, and then gestured at the work in front of him. Jake would turn back to his desk, consult his notes and return to his writing.

Jake worked through the night, and was astonished at the progress he was making. As the first light of dawn streamed past the curtains, he finished his story. As he put down his pen, he felt a pair of small hands begin to massage his shoulders. Breathing deeply as he began to relax, her intoxicating scent filled his nose. Eventually he tipped his head back to meet Erato's gaze.

The goddess bent her head and kissed him, "You've accomplished quite a bit this evening haven't you?"

Jake reached up and took her hands in his. "I can't believe I was able to get anything done with you in my bed distracting me."

"I was inspiring you, not distracting you," she said primly. Jake snorted. Erato's eyes sparkled as she returned his smile. He swiveled his chair around to face her. "So what do we do now?" he asked.

The muse closed her eyes, then began to speak, here normally musical voice sounded distant. "The rider stood in the stirrups, and squinted against the glare of the afternoon sun. From the hilltop he could see a small town in the distance. He sat back in the saddle pulling his coat tight against the winter chill, and rode towards the town."

Erato went silent, holding Jake's hand in hers. As her lips continued to move, his eyes widened in surprise, realizing that she was reading his story. After a few minutes, Erato finished. She opened her eyes and spoke once again, "That's pretty good for a first effort Jake. It needs editing, of course, but you should be able to handle that without any trouble."

Jake considered his words carefully, and liked his lips before speaking. "Thank you, Erato. You really are the muse aren't you?"

The naked goddess laughed and sat in his lap. "Was that so very hard for you to admit, Jake?"

He stiffened at her touch. "I don't meet legends every day," he replied.

"Relax Jake," she said, putting her arms around his neck. There's no reason for you to be so tense. She kissed him softly and whispered in his ear. "You did very well tonight. I think you deserve a reward." She kissed him again, her tongue teasing his lips. Erato pulled away as he began to return the kiss, catching his lower lip between her teeth. Jake opened his eyes and couldn't help but chuckle at the playful expression on her face.

"That's better," Erato said. "You're relaxed. The story is finished. Let's have some fun before I have to go." Her hair fell across her face as she looked down at him.

Brushing sable veil aside, Jake caressed her cheek with his thumb. "How long do we have?" he asked. As he spoke Erato pressed her face against his open palm.

"There's never enough time."

Erato would have said more, but Jake interrupted her with a kiss. She responded eagerly, almost hungrily. As Jake embraced her, the naked goddess turned in his lap straddling him. His hands roamed freely, stroking her back, cupping her ass, caressing the outside of her thighs. Jake growled deep in his throat as Erato settled herself in his lap, moving and pressing herself against his stiffening cock.

His growl turned into a full groan, as she slid her hands beneath his shirt and ran her fingernails along his flanks. The must pulled his t-shirt over his head and tossed it behind him. Jake heard papers rustle as it landed on his desk, as Erato pushed his head back. Her long dark hair fell forward as she bent her head to kiss him once more.

As they caressed each other, Erato ran her fingers through his hair. Jake grunted sharply as she took a firm grip, breaking the kiss to pull his head forward into her breasts. She turned brushing her nipple across his lips. Jake took it into his mouth, teasing her with his tongue. Erato moaned and arched her back pushing her breast deeper into his mouth. Jake brought a hand to her other breast and squeezed, trapping her stiff nipple between his fingers.

"Oh yes Jake, you make me feel so good," she said in a breathy whisper. The muse continued to grind herself against Jake while he lavished attention on her breasts. The desk chair began to creek in rhythm with their motion. Erato pulled away from his mouth and looked down at his waist with a mischievous grin. She slid out of his lap, kissing his neck, across his chest, and down his flat stomach. She was on her knees before him, when her mouth reached his waist. The impish grin was still on her lips, when she looked up at him. Jake liked his lips in nervous anticipation. Erato raised an eyebrow, "Well?" she asked.

Jake didn't trust his voice. This wasn't their first time, but now he knew who she was. He nodded. Erato laughed. "Relax Jake," she said, "I'm just returning the favor." She hooked her fingers in the waistband of his sweats and pulled. He raised his hips, they slid off easily. "I've wanted to see that for a while now," Erato said. The feel of her breath on his erection sent a tingle up Jake's spine. She pushed his knees apart, leaned forward and kissed the head of his cock.

Her gaze held him transfixed as she kissed her way down the length of his shaft. Jake slid forward to the edge of his chair, presenting himself to her. Without breaking eye contact, she licked him from the base to the tip. As Erato took him into her mouth, Jake drew a sharp breath, balling his hands into fists as they hung by his side.

She swirled her tongue around the head of his cock, teasing him. She began to bob her head, taking more of him into her mouth with every stroke. "Oh god," groaned Jake between clenched teeth, when she finally reached bottom. Erato lifted her twinkling eyes back to his, her mouth still full. "Er, Goddess," he said awkwardly.

Erato snorted and started to cough. She pulled her head away quickly and looked up at him with a wry grin on her face. She took his member in her small hand and began to stroke. "I'm glad you're more comfortable now Jake, but jokes?" His only reply was a shrug and a slight grin.

Chuckling, Erato turned her attention back to Jake's cock. He groaned again as he took her full length into her mouth once more. He watched as her free hand found its way between her legs. Without breaking the seal around Jake's cock, she began to touch herself, her fingers rubbing her clit. As he watched her, he reached out and took hold of her hair. The muse was rocking back and forth on her knees and began to moan softly, the sound muffled by his shaft. Jake began to squirm in the chair.

Jake tugged on her hair, pulling her mouth away from his cock. Leaning forward, he kissed her as he stood, pulling her to her feet as he rose. He nodded towards his bed, just a few feet away. "I think we should lie down," he said. His voice was thick with passion.

"You are full of good ideas today," Erato replied, smiling. She turned and walked across the room. As she climbed into his bed, Jake grabbed her hips firmly, stopping her with her knees on the edge of the bed. She looked over her shoulder at him, her green eyes sparkling; her lips split apart in a wide inviting smile. She leaned her weight forward on her elbows, presenting her ass to him. Lowering her head she said in a breathy whisper, "Take me now!"

Jake did as she asked. Positioning the head of head of his cock at her slit, he pushed into her moist inviting pussy. Erato groaned and arched her back as he filled her. Jake grabbed her hips and began to thrust into her, fast and hard. Their bodies came together with a slap that filled the small bedroom. Erato was driven down on her forearms, grabbing the blankets as a way to brace herself.

Without slowing his pace, Jake slid his hands forward to her breasts. As he squeezed them, he pulled her upright. Her back pressed tightly against his chest by his embrace, Erato let her head fall back against his shoulder. Her hot breath whispered against his shoulder in short gasps, as he caressed her neck with his lips. When he bit down on the base of her neck, she cried out. "Oh Gods Jake, don't stop!"

Erato reached back with her left hand and grabbed Jake's ass, her fingernails digging into his flesh. She began to rub her clit with her free hand and it wasn't long before she began to buck wildly against him. Jake tightened his embrace. "Erato," he said between clenched teeth, "I'm going to come."

"Not yet, Jake not yet, I'm almost there," she cried. Jake thrust into her harder than before, grunting with the effort it took to maintain control. He leaned forward, supporting her slight weight in his embrace.

"Now Jake," Erato screamed, "come with me now!" Jake was unable to restrain himself any longer. He stood upright as he climaxed, lifting her up off the bed with him. He groaned inarticulately in her ear. As her knees left the mattress, Erato tightened, her own orgasm taking control.

They stood there motionless for a moment, before Jake placed her down on the bed as gently as he was able. He slumped down next to her exhausted. They said nothing for a while, sharing a quiet embrace.

Erato broke the silence, "Jake you know that I have to leave."

"Can't you stay a while longer?" he asked.

She shook her head. I'm a Muse. I have to go to those who need inspiration." She leaned over and kissed him. "Although, I have to say most people don't need this much inspiration."

"So I was a difficult case?" Jake chuckled.

"Almost a lost cause," she said, her eyes twinkling with suppressed laughter. "It was worth it though. It's a good first story, and I almost never get to have this much fun."

Jake wondered what "almost never" meant to an immortal woman. He watched as Erato climbed out of bed and picked her dress up from the floor. "Will I see you again? I can keep writing." He grinned at her.

Erato laughed as she pulled her dress over her head. "I hope you do, Jake. Whenever you need inspiration, close your eyes and think of me I'll be there."

"That's not exactly what I meant."

"I know." She walked back to the bed and kissed him gently on the forehead. "Get some rest my darling. You've had a long night.

Reluctantly, Jake closed his eyes. "If you do keep writing, we will almost certainly meet again, you and I. I enjoy my work, but I do take some time for myself, from time to time."

When he heard her melodic voice fade into the distance, Jake's eyes snapped open. He sat up and looked around the room. Erato was gone and he was alone. He glanced at his alarm clock and knew that he had not fallen asleep. Did that really happen, he wondered. Then he saw it on his nightstand; Erato had left her garland behind. Jake smiled and took a deep breath. The scent of roses filled the room.

12