Meeting in the Park

Story Info
A couple meets for the first time.
1.8k words
4.39
14.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling up to the curb, I park the truck and sit here for a few seconds before getting out. What had I gotten myself into? Ok, I can do this, no problem I think to myself, and I quickly exit my truck. Taking a deep breath, I turn around to scan the park. We have been corresponding through the net for the past two weeks, and for the last week by telephone; ever since we met on an adult website. Yesterday we agreed to meet in this park, and I have been looking forward to it with both excitement and trepidation. Our interests are similar, and based on the pictures we exchanged, we have a physical attraction as well. He is 6'2", blonde hair, blue eyes, and is a former linebacker who keeps in shape, judging by his picture which shows a hard chiseled body. I am 5'4", auburn hair, 36C and light brown eyes, petite, and curvy. Will the attraction still be there when we meet in person? Who knows.

To say I was excited about our date is an understatement. I took extreme care in preparing for the meeting. I had taken a long bath filled to the brim with orchid scented bubbles, soaping and washing every inch of my body. I must admit I lingered at my shaved mound, paying a little extra attention to my clit. But I didn't want to cum, I was saving that for later. I had washed and dried my thick mane letting it fall in soft waves, down to my shoulders. I picked out a low cut white blouse which buttoned down the front, leaving the top two buttons open to show plenty of cleavage. The mounds of my soft breasts rise and fall with each breath I take. The bra I am wearing is a light blue half cut bra which pushes my breasts up, and allows the top of my areolas to peek out. My blue jeans are tight, to show off my cute rounded ass, and I am wearing a pair of blue lace thong undies with no back, there is no panty line to show. I want to feel his eyes devour me when we meet.

As I cross the street, entering the park I spot him leaning casually against one of the pine trees. He is holding a red plaid blanket folded over his arm.

"Hello, at last we meet," I tell him.

"It's good to see you" he replies and quickly scoops me up into his arms pressing his warm lips against mine.

Our lips mesh with light feather touches of our tongues. My breasts are pressed tightly up against him, threatening to spill out of my blouse and bra. He breaks the kiss and looks into my eyes as he trails one finger ever so lightly across the top of my breasts. My nipples harden instantly; I can feel moisture beginning to gather at the crotch of my jeans. He smiles quickly before his mouth descends once more to claim mine. Our kisses deepen into passionate heated desire and our hands roam freely over each other's body, as we stand in the middle of the park oblivious to the people walking by. He breaks the kiss once more and I lean against him trying to get my breathing under control. He keeps smiling at me, a knowing grin of what is about to come. We spread out the blanket and settle down. He is lying on his side and tells me to lie down on my stomach, which I do. There is small talk, but I do not hear it. The only thing I know is the touch of his hand sliding over my back, down my ass, and back up again. Each time his hand gets close to my crotch yet he doesn't touch it.

Eventually he reaches under my shirt, resting his hand on the small of my back, and then brings it up to barely brush the side of my breast. The feel of his hand on my skin is electric and instinctively I turn on my side to face him, my one arm draped over his body. I cuddle up to him and he pulls me close. To anyone walking by it looks as though we are hugging each other while we talk. But his one hand has unbuttoned my shirt exposing my bra. His fingers lower the bra below my breasts, my nipples protrude. When he touches them, I moan uncontrollably and press up closer to him. His hands play me like a fine instrument; he makes me forget we are in a park with people around. He doesn't forget though. He keeps an eye on the other people. He wants them to see me whimpering and moaning as he touches me.

An old man is walks by with his dog, three feet from where we are. He trips over something trying to walk, and watch us at the same time while my date continues to play with me, teasing the old guy with a little show. My date pushes my shirt apart to expose both of my breasts and places his leg up against my crotch at the same time. When his lips reach down to suck on my nipples, I arch my back upwards to his mouth, and my pussy grinds against his leg. The old guy stops completely, his mouth hangs open as he watches. Suddenly his dog starts barking at a squirrel running over the grass, and he drags his reluctant owner away from us.

Dark shadows now enter the park, replacing the sun as it sets beyond the hills. People are still moving around but now they are now faceless, and anonymous. My date runs his hand down my body, and stops at my crotch, letting it rest there with a little bit of pressure. He captures my deep moan with a passionate kiss and unzips the my blue jeans, sliding his hand down to my wet pussy. I am so wet at this point, I have soaked completely through my jeans and panties. I draw his hand back out, covered in my juice out of my pants and bring it up to meet our lips. I suck on his fingers as he licks them from the other side. I smell the musky scent of my juice while I taste it, and this time he is the one who moans.

I run my hand up and down his leg, going up further and further until I reach his balls. My fingernails play lightly across them until I touch his hard cock and it twitches in response to my touch. Bringing my hand out, I reach down and slide it under the elastic waist band. He is so horny, there is a wet spot of precum marking the front of his shorts. I rub my fingers over the tip of his cock, gathering his precum, and bring it to my mouth to taste; he lowers his mouth to taste it at the same time. Our tongues delve into each other, teasing, darting, and licking as our lips grind together in a deeper kiss. My hand finds his shaft. When I wrap my hand over it to stroke it, he deepens our kiss even more. Pulling his shorts down, I free his throbbing cock from it's prison, and bend my lips down to meet it. This is the time when a huge family descends on the park. Kids run by, dogs chasing them, with the parents bringing up the rear. My date pulls me close to him, hiding his cock from view. I don't know about him, but my pussy hurts and every inch of my body is throbbing for his touch.

The families don't appear to be leaving so we agree to take this back to our trucks. When we reach his truck at the opposite end of the park, I am standing in front of him. He has to reach around me to open the door but doesn't, instead he slides his hands under my shirt and squeezes both of my breasts, thumbing the nipples and sucking on my ear lobe. My hips grind back in return. I whimper when he slides one hand under my jeans to find my wet pussy. His fingers gently explore my clit making my entire body shudder in delight. He applies more pressure, rubbing at the same time. His other hand roams between my breasts, pinching and rolling my nipples with his fingers. He knows I am going to cum and pushes his finger into my pussy. Fucking me with his finger, my orgasm tightens over his hand in spasm after spasm, my juice spills out covering his fingers. I find myself weak at the knees and he holds me in place until my orgasm is finished.

I turn around in his arms, pulling his mouth down to mine for another deep kiss. At the same time my hands move under his shorts to stroke his hard cock. He rests his chin on the top of my head watching the people in the park. His cock is rock hard, as I play my hand up and down the length of it. The sun has set now and the street is filled with dark pools of inky black as I slide my body down to take the head of his cock in my willing mouth. His hands rest on the top of my head, guiding me up and down over the length of him. I leave his shaft briefly to position my mouth lower, to gently take his balls in my mouth sucking on them before I lick back up to the head. I do this over and over again, listening to his breathing deepen. Then with one hand I hold the skin taunt, I stroke him with my other one, and suck the head at the same time. I can feel his balls draw up. At this point he stands me up, pulls my jeans down, and swiftly enters my pussy from behind. My legs can't separate far because of my jeans are down around my ankles, it makes my pussy tight for his hard dick. He slides is in and out, watching his cock, wet with my juice, slam into me. He fucks me hard, grunting as he pushes my body into the side of his truck, until I feel the his hot threads of cum shooting inside me. It is incredibly erotic and I feel my pussy tighten in response to his orgasm.

Our breathing becomes slower and I feel his cock slide out. He pulls up his shorts, and straightens my clothes, turning me around to deliver another mind bending kiss. A few more kisses like that and I am ready for round two.