Meeting in the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FaeLissa
FaeLissa
75 Followers

Biting her lip, Annalin tried to be serious for a minute, "Sweety, some of the worst people in the world will be very nice to you. It's how they get close enough to hurt you. You wouldn't let a raving lunatic brandishing a machete within miles, would you? So they act all sweet and tender and get you to trust them and them WHAM," she startled Cathy, "they get you. Some do even the wham part subtle, sucking you in deeper and deeper until next thing you know you've been used up and cast aside."

Cathy looked a little sad, "Oh, well, I just mean, well, I need help and I don't know anyone." She looked about to cry again, "I think that's why we moved here, so that I wouldn't have any choice except to follow Father's orders even after turning adult."

"And what is it he wants you to do that is so horrible you'll throw yourself at a stranger you found walking half naked in the park?"

"Marry the old pervert that runs the church. He's gotta be a hundred years old! And he's a man," she finished weakly, as if that was so horrible as it stood that it didn't need emphasis.

Annalin pulled her head back to give Cathy an incredulous look. "No one told him that the days of arranged marriages in the civilized world have come to an end? That people choose their own mates these days, the ones that bother with marriage at all?"

Cathy laughed, "you don't tell Father anything. You hint and see if he asks for more information. Telling him anything as if it is a fact is a good way to get smacked. Him and his preacher decide what the facts are and then tell everyone else. There is no room for discussion." Sighing, she let Annalin caress her thigh and back. "So he said I would marry the man and when I said no he raised his hand to slap me and I said I was legally an adult and hitting me would be a criminal offense. He put his hand down and said get married or get out." She gulped back another round of crying, "so I put stuff in a pack and walked out while Father told me what a catch the preacher was and a bunch of stuff about how wonderful life would be. Mother told me to come back and get my stuff Saturday night when the men are all out doing whatever the men's group does all night Saturday." She mentioned a rather unsavory church, well known for their preaching of hatred and violence against everyone they didn't like.

Annalin knew something of the church and couldn't think of a worse fate. "I can help you, but I don't promise anything more than a place to go while you decide what you want." She grinned, "and lots of flirting because you're so pretty." Becoming serious again, she added, "you know this is foolish, right? Letting a complete stranger take you home with her?"

"Is it sorta like the foolish of taking a complete stranger home with you just cause she grabbed your boob by accident?" Cathy grinned.

"Yes, I'd say it's a lot like that kind of foolish." She put Cathy on her feet then stood up, reaching for the pack and the folded dress. "Put your shoes on. Unless you liked the agony of walking barefoot last time." She grinned, "I have to admit that sometimes I crave it."

Sitting down and squeezing her little feet into really tiny tennis shoes, Cathy shook her head side to side, "Nuh uh, I think I need a lot more practice before I can do that again." She stood and took the dress from Annalin, leaving them each a hand free for walking together.

As they climbed the steps to Annalin's apartment, Cathy noticed that Anna's shoes were still in the car. "You forgot your shoes. Want me to go get them?" She stopped and turned down the stairs, but Anna grabbed her arm.

"No need. I leave them there since the only time I wear them is to go places that require them." She smiled and nodded down toward Cathy's feet, "and if you stay around long enough I'll have you doing the same. It's a shame to cover such pretty little toes."

Cathy blushed and looked down shyly, then let Annalin tug her to move on up the rest of the way.

Annalin's apartment was small but cozy. A fireplace, for gas only, not a wood fire, decorated one wall of the living room, which was furnished with a simple sofa and recliner set, a coffee table holding a couple of magazines, and a big desk with computer and drawing tablet. On one wall was a flat TV screen, on the opposite was a sliding glass door that led to a balcony that wouldn't hold more than two people unless they were very friendly. The kitchen was really just a corner of the living room with space for a small table, refrigerator, stove, and a counter just big enough to fix a small meal on. The bedroom was as sparse as the living room, containing only a queen size bed, a night stand with alarm clock, and a dresser with a nearly empty drawer pulled halfway out. A walk-in closet with the door open contained a few nice dresses and not much else. By the time they got to the bathroom Cathy wasn't expecting anything fancy and wasn't disappointed. Like the rest of the place, it was functional, although larger than she had expected. The shower slash tub was significantly larger than what Cathy was accustomed to.

After the quickie tour, Annalin took Cathy's hand and pulled her to the sofa, hitting a remote Cathy hadn't noticed to turn on the TV. Stretching out, Anna pulled Cathy down to snuggle with her. "So, little girl, think you can put up with this tiny bit of an apartment till you figure out what you're going to do?"

"I'm little, I can fit," she grinned. "Thank you, really. I don't know what I would have done without you. I knew this was coming since the preacher's wife died last year." She sighed heavily and leaned against Anna, letting her slide her hand under the back of her shirt, "but I thought I'd have time to figure out a plan. I think when I ran out the other day it made Father think he had to push me fast before I figured out an alternative."

Caressing the girl's soft skin, Anna looked into her face, "You know you don't have to let me touch you. That's not a condition of me helping you, and it's not a good way to say thank you."

"You haven't done anything I don't like." She turned a bit red, "I like being touched. Nobody ever did it before except as punishment."

"No goodnight hugs or kisses? Not even from your mother?"

Shaking her head, she frowned. "Touching leads to sinful things like kissing. The only time people are supposed to touch is when they are trying to make a baby. And touching people of the same gender is supposed to be the most horrible kind because it makes you gay."

Giggling, Anna pulled Cathy up a bit then leaned toward her and kissed her on the lips, pushing her tongue into the shocked girl's mouth briefly, "So that's what happened to me! My mother showed me too much love so I had to turn lesbian."

At the word lesbian Cathy blushed brightly and turned her face away, a bit of pain in her expression.

Annalin leaned back and pulled Cathy to be lying beside her on the sofa, snuggled tight so she wouldn't fall off, then pulled her chin up to look at her eye to eye. "Okay, now that was a very strange reaction. You have let me kiss you, you've kissed back, you let me know you don't care for men, then you get all upset at the word lesbian." She kissed the girl's forehead, "so even if it's uncomfortable, you really need to explain so I don't hurt you."

Trying to turn away but finding no place to go other than falling on the floor, Cathy took a deep breath and closed her eyes. "That's the word they use in the church for women that don't do what the men say. It's supposed to be worse than slut and whore since at least those mean a girl doing a natural thing immorally where a lesbian does unnatural things." She sucked in another breath, quivering, "they called me that when I said I wouldn't marry the preacher and made it sound so dirty and disgusting. When they came to try to fix me they explained what it is - a woman that prefers other women to men - I thought it was really me and that made me feel worse." She nuzzled her head against Anna, "then when I touched you and kissed you I knew it is me and it's what I want to be, but it's a hard word to hear."

"So actually being a lesbian isn't the part you're ashamed of, just the word itself? How about if we call it gay, would that help?"

Shaking her head, Cathy bit her lip, "no, they use every word they can find that gay people use for themselves and turn them disgusting, making up stories about what they do and mean that are really gross and disgusting. I think I just have to get used to being a lesbian and learn to be proud of it like the people that wear the rainbows say."

Annalin slowly slid her hand up under Cathy's shirt again, this time in front, pausing several times to give the girl chances to stop her. When she finally got her fingers on the girl's nipple and squeezed it lightly, getting a gasp out of her, but also feeling the tension and fear, she pretended surprise and lifted the shirt up, looking directly at her chest, then looked in her eyes in mock surprise, "Cathy! Someone stole your boobies!"

Looking at her in shock, Cathy couldn't believe she'd said that. Then the expression on Anna's face and the pure silliness bypassed the sensitivity about her chest and she laughed, letting it grow into a full fit of giggles that lasted several minutes. "No, I was short changed right from the beginning. I think my mother kept my share. She's got boobs out to here," stretching her arms improbably far in front of herself. "Would be like her." She shook off the thoughts of her mother as she lifted her arms over her head to let Annalin remove her top. "You're undressing me."

"Yup. Tell me when to stop." Annalin pulled her own shirt off, her little round puffy chest bumps jiggling a little as they pulled free of the fabric, then pressed her chest tightly to Cathy's, causing both of them to moan softly. The kisses became a bit more frantic, with each tongue trying to wrestle the other to submission, hands caressing chests, sometimes lightly and lovingly, sometimes rough and passionately. Legs sought to capture legs, Annalin's denim covered ones winning over Cathy's bare, thinner ones significantly more often.

The wild fondling and kissing came to an end when they slipped from the sofa to the floor, Cathy landing on her back and Annalin landing on her, face to face, driving the air from Cathy in a loud "oof". After a bout of giggling Annalin helped Cathy to her feet, then held her close, kissing more lovingly than passionately. "I think I'm falling for you in more ways than just dropping off the sofa." She kissed light, quick pecks to the girl's lips. "Be careful you don't let me overwhelm you."

"You already did. I know part of it is from not knowing anything, and part is being grateful, and maybe some is puppy love. I'm willing to take that chance if you'll let me." She returned the little pecking kisses.

"I'm a bit of a perve and a lot kinky, I have to warn you." She licked Cathy's lips, reaching between their bodies to tease her hard nipples.

"I'm willing to try anything once, with you." She cupped Annalin's breasts, squeezing gently, sliding her palms over the pebbly nipples.

Annalin pulled away from Cathy, then towed her by the hand to the bedroom. Pausing beside the bed, large for two such small girls, she looked into Cathy's eyes. "Little girl, if at any time you don't like what is going on, tell me. You can say stop any time and I'll stop."

Cathy didn't say stop.

FaeLissa
FaeLissa
75 Followers
12