Meeting In Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued to nibble on my neck as his hands reached up to cup and massage my breasts. I could feel my nipples harden against the thin material of my dress. Then he said huskily, “I’ve been unable to keep my eyes off of you since you entered the hotel, except for when you disappeared in your room.”

I dropped my purse as he spun me around. He started trailing kisses down my neck to the exposed swell of my breast as his hands held on to my hips. I threw my head back and arched my back to press my breast against his mouth, placing my hands on his shoulders for support.

His mouth moved to mine for our first taste of each other as he pushed me further into the room. I allowed his tongue to part my lips then plunge into my mouth to tease and twirl with mine. He slid the spaghetti straps of my dress off my shoulders as I began unbuttoning his shirt.

With our mouths still attached, he slid my dress down, fully exposing my breasts. His fingers found my erect nipples and began rolling them between his fingers and thumbs making them even harder. I shuddered as I fumbled with the button of his jeans. He gently pushed my hands away and slid the straps of my dress down my arms, pulling my hands through them until the dress was resting on my hips, leaving my breasts and abdomen bare. He pushed my hands behind my back and held them there with one of his hands while his other hand rested on my hip and his lips took a nipple into his mouth.

I struggled to free my hands wanting to caress his body as he suckled harder on my nipple, but he whispered against my breast, “No, don’t move.”

With my hands still pinned behind me, he used his other hand to slide my dress off my hips until it fell to a black heap around my feet. I stood before him dressed only in sheer lavender thong panties, stockings and shoes. I heard him gasp as his eyes traveled over the entire length of my body.

Suddenly self-conscious, I tried to free my hands that were still held in his tight grasp. “God, you are beautiful,” he whispered. Our eyes met and he said, “More than I could possibly have imagined. The pictures you sent me are nothing compared to what I see before me.” I was speechless and could feel myself blush from the compliments.

The heat spread throughout my body as he finally released my hands, which immediately grabbed his upper arms pulling him tight against my naked chest. My lips found his and began hungrily devouring them. I slid his shirt off his shoulders and down his arms until it floated to the floor. I reached down and unbuttoned then unzipped his jeans. As I did this, his hands were caressing my upper arms then slid to my breasts to pinch and pull at my nipples. My hands traveled up and down his body, feeling the rippled muscles of his arms, chest and waist.

I finally released his lips and slid down the front of him. I trailed my lips and flicked my tongue across his chest, down his abdomen. I used my teeth to tug at the waistband of his boxers that were exposed from his opened jeans. With both of my hands, I grabbed the waistband of his jeans and boxers and slid them down his thighs as I bent my knees to crouch before him. When the waistband of his boxers uncovered his erection, it sprang free slapping against my cheek.

I gasped slightly when I realized the size of his cock. Wondering if it would even fit in my mouth, I began stroking it with my hand. I’ve always been told that I have long fingers, but they couldn’t even wrap around the girth of him. My mouth watering now, I began licking up and down his shaft avoiding the head. I start rolling my tongue under the ridge of the head, then lick all the way down to the base of his shaft, take his balls into my mouth one at a time, and suck on them gently.

He moaned softly as I moved my tongue back to the base of his cock and licked the underside. I continued to lick the underside of his cock from the base to the tip before wrapping my lips around the head. I slowly start to lick the head ringing around the ridge and flicking at the little hole at the tip. I begin sucking gently on the head of his cock as I cup his balls in my hand.

Slowly, I begin to take him deeper into my mouth, with each sucking motion bringing him closer to the back of my throat. With his cock in my mouth, the tip at the back of my throat I hold still letting him feel the warmth and wetness wrapped around him. Then I slowly start to pull him out of my mouth and suck gently until he is almost out. I slowly move his thick cock in and out of my mouth with long strokes, still cupping his balls in my hand. I move my hand slowly to the base of his cock as I continue moving his cock in and out of my mouth. My hand is wet with the saliva that has dripped down his cock from my constant licking and sucking. I start to move my hand up and down in pace with my mouth, giving him a blow job and hand job at the same time until I taste his pre-cum mixed with my saliva.

After a few moments I feel his cock begin to throb and he pulled it from my mouth as he whispered, “Not yet.” He placed his hands under my arms and pulled me up so that we were face to face. He moved his hands to each side of my head and pulled me closer, covering my lips with his as his tongue probed between my lips. He held my tighter as his tongue swirled inside my mouth, our tongues teasing each other.

With our mouths still attached, he began pushing me backwards toward the bed until I felt the mattress up against the back of my legs. We stood there a moment before he gently laid me onto the bed, his weight on top of me as he continued his assault on my mouth. His hands began caressing my body as I looped my arms around his neck, sliding my fingers up the back of his head clutching his hair and pulling him harder against my mouth to deepen the kiss.

His lips finally released mine as he moved his mouth down my cheek, then trailed his tongue to my neck and shoulder before stopping at my breast. With my fingers still entwined in his hair, his mouth covered my nipple as he began gently sucking it to erection. Slowly, he moved his mouth to my other nipple until they were both standing tall.

Slowly, he slid his body down mine as he began trailing his lips and tongue around my breasts, then down my abdomen to probe into my belly button. The back of my knees were at the edge of the mattress and as he slid down my body he planted his knees on the floor so that his mouth was hovering over my wet, freshly shaved pussy.

He began caressing my hips and running his hands down the outside of my thighs while he flicked his tongue around my clit. His fingers slid to the inside of my thighs as he gently pulled my legs apart and buried his lips around my clit and began sucking on it. I was moaning softly now as my fingers tangled into his hair and I lifted my knees to rest my feet on his shoulders. I could feel my juices run down my crack and he began lapping them up as he ran his tongue up and down the length of my slit.

I could feel my juices run freely now as he continued to move his tongue up and down the length of my slit, with each upward stroke stopping to suck on my clit. He gently inserted his finger into my wetness while he sucked on my clit and I could feel an orgasm begin to build. I began thrusting when he inserted another finger inside of me. With a long hard suck on my clit, my pussy clenched around his fingers as the orgasm coursed through my body.

He began moaning as he continued to suck and lick the cream running out my pussy. When the orgasm subsided, he removed his fingers and stood up holding my legs at the back of my knees as he gently pressed the head of his large erection against my wet opening.

Through half closed eyes, I watched him. He stared at me for a few moments before asking huskily, “Do you want it?”

I smiled and shook my head.

“Tell me,” he said.

I whispered softly, “I want you.”

Slowly he pressed, just allowing the tip of his cock between my wet lips. “What do you want?” he asked.

I lifted my hips trying to force his cock inside of me, but he pulled back. “Tell me what you want,” he demanded.

I continued thrusting my hips at him as I responded, “I want your cock inside of me.”

Very slowly, inch by inch, he pressed his cock into my wetness. “Is this what you want?” he asked.

Feeling so close to orgasm, I continued to thrust my hips upwards as I breathlessly responded “Yes! Fill me up and fuck me!”

I gasped at the shock of pain mixed with pleasure as he plunged his huge cock into me. He pulled out slowly and plunged quickly into me again and held it there for a moment, allowing me to adjust to the size of him inside of me. I cupped my breasts, then began rolling my nipples between my thumb and fingers as I moved my hips enticing him to move inside of me.

He continued to pull out slowly, then plunge inside quickly. I could feel the orgasm approaching as I continued to thrust harder at him forcing him to quicken his pace. Soon, my legs began trembling as the orgasm took over until my whole body convulsed, my pussy muscles grasping around his large erection. He continued thrusting until my orgasm subsided.

He pulled out of me and quickly flipped me onto my stomach. With his hands on my hips, he pulled me up on all fours as he guided me further to the head of the bed. He knelt behind me and pressed his cock against my wet slit until is slid easily inside of me.

As he continued to thrust inside of me, I bent my elbows until my breasts were rubbing against the mattress. His hands still on my hips pulling me to meet each of his thrusts, I could feel another orgasm begin. Soon, his cock was swelling and throbbing inside of me and I knew he was close too. I forced my hips back with each of his thrusts and I could feel him hitting bottom with each inward thrust. We moved faster and harder with each thrust, until we were both moaning with our release. His thrusting slowed as I felt his hot fluid fill me and run down my thighs. Together we collapsed on the bed, his breathing was ragged on my shoulder. I gasped for breath as the weight of him crushed my lungs.

After a few moments, he rolled off me to lie beside me. I turned onto my side facing him and covered his lips with mine. After a long lingering kiss, I pulled away looking into his beautiful eyes. Silently, we stared at each other until we both fell into an exhausted sleep.

Fully dressed now, I leaned over the bed and kissed him. His eyes fluttered open as he reached out and grabbed my hand. “Where are you going?” he asked sleepily.

I sat down next to him and whispered, “I have to go back to my room before the girls realize that I’m gone.” I leaned down, giving him a passionate kiss as I ran my hands over his hairy chest.

I forced myself off the bed, not wanting to leave. As I walked toward the door, I turned and said, “I will be back as soon as I can sneak away.”

As I walked down the hallway toward the elevator I was smiling, already envisioning our next encounter and how I was going to spend the next few days . . .

12