Meeting Jenny Ch. 02

Story Info
Chad and Jenny meet up at a bar.
1.9k words
4.13
9.5k
11
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the stairs back down to my office, and found a long cord hidden in the back of our poorly organized stock room. I stopped by my boss's office on the way back out.

"Sam," I declared, walking into his office. "I owe you big time. BIG. TIME."

Sam laughed as he finished packing up his things.

"Yeah, I just knew you had to meet Jenny when she got in. She's crazy hot, crazy smart."

"Oh, you and Jenny know each other?" I casually mentioned as I strolled around the room.

"Yeah, we worked together before. She's tough, but smart. And has a great instinct for how to get things done where it makes the most people happy. But the chapstick man..."

"I know!!" I enthusiastically replied. "It's like...they have a relationship."

"God help the man who tries to get between the two," Sam answered solemnly, pausing to remember the chaotic scene that developed when housekeeping once cleaned her desk and moved her "favorite" chapstick. They avoided her office as much as possible after that. And they NEVER touched her desk again.

I ran back up the stairs to take Jenny her new longer cord, one worthy of twirling and pacing, and paused to look at her before I walked in.

She had that forced polite look on her face again, and she was absentmindedly stroking her chapstick. She looked up and smiled at me, and waved me into her office. Her eyes lit up and she did a silent happy dance when she saw the cord in my hand. I laid it on the desk, and backed up. She held up one finger as she tried to cut off the person on the other end of the call. Unsuccessful, she sighed and looked at me. She wrote something on a sticky note and slid it over to me.

The Rusty Tavern-5 pm

I nodded my head and turned to leave as she tried to interject once again in the conversation. I heard a bang and turned around. She held up six fingers. Apparently, this conversation was going to take longer than she thought. I nodded again and mouthed, "I'll see you then!"

6pm

I didn't see her immediately when I entered the bar. It was Friday night and the crowd was in full effect. 90's alternative music blared through the speakers and the noise and laughter were hard to hear over it. I scanned the bar, looking for her. And then I saw that hair. That wild, crazy blonde hair that fell in disarray around her face.

She seemed to be concentrating hard on something on her phone. Her hand held the device, glaring at it, as she squinted and took a drag off of her cigarette. She had an array of items around her: a drink, ashtray, cigarette pack, lighter, and that chapstick again. As if she heard me, I watched her put down the cigarette and pick up the chapstick. She closed her eyes for a brief moment and applied a new coat. She kept switching items around, all the while focusing on her phone. If there was ever a woman who had ADHD, Jenny had to be it. She had not stilled once since I walked into the bar. It was like she was in her own little world.

I walked to the back of the bar and slid into the chair across from her. Her eyes lifted from the screen and flashed with recognition.

"Chad! Thank God! I was dying of boredom. Entertain me," Jenny grinned widely and slid her phone away.

Good. I wanted her attention.

"Oh, wow. That's a pretty tall order. You look pretty entertained," I stated, waving my hand at the circle of items around her.

"It was all just foreplay until you got here," she purred as her pale green eyes narrowed and she leaned forward. Then I saw her face scrunch up as she realized what she said.

"Ok, so look. I have a potty mouth. I'm too damn suggestive, and I always go the dirty route. It's a habit. I'm trying to work on it."

I watched her pause, then laugh.

"Ok, so working on it is an understatement. I'm aware of it. When I'm at work, I try to keep it under control. But you're on my time now. I don't hold shit back. You cool with that?"

I nodded and she continued.

"It's not like I'm a raging sex addict or anything. I just appreciate a good, heated double entendre. It makes life a little more fun, a little more exciting, you know?"

She tilted her head a little when she asked that question. Her hair was in loose curles right around her face and then tumbled out into a wave of chaos.

I wondered what that hair would look like with my fist in it. Or after she came. Or while she came.

I opened my mouth to speak but she continued. The gesturing began.

"I mean, I'm new and I really like this job. Ok, maybe not really like, but it works for now. And you seem really cool. And I moved from Dallas to be here. And I haven't really met anyone yet. Sooo..." She finally realized that I hadn't said a word.

She sat back, relaxed into the chair, and laughed. "Ok, ok I'm done! I swear I'm gonna stop talking and let you entertain me." She promptly placed her hands over her mouth and arched her eyebrow at me questioningly. I took that as my cue to begin.

"First of all, I don't think I could be nearly as entertaining as you. Second, I don't want you to censure your mouth. In fact, I would like very much for you to remove your hands. It would be a shame to make me miss looking at those pretty lips." I then threw in a pouty face for good measure.

I saw her smile behind her hands and she slowly lowered them. The waiter came over, and I ordered a rum and coke. She was still nursing the same drink I saw when I came in, but she was chainsmoking like a mother fucker.

Over the next thirty minutes, we talked about the company and what it was like to work there. We talked about music, stopping occasionally to jam out to a personal favorite. The whole time, Jenny's hands roamed the table, constantly searching for something to play with. She reapplied chapstick at least three times, always pausing what she was doing to savor the moment it hit her lips. Then she would drag it slowly over her lips and rub them together. The whole routine took maybe seven seconds.

Ok, it was seven seconds. I counted.

My curiosity got the better of me, and I had to ask. "What's with the chapstick?"

She looked at the tube in her hand, not even realizing that she held it as they spoke. It seemed to hold a long sought after answer as she tensed her fingers around it possessively, and tucked her head to hide her smile.

"It's a thing. I have a lot of things. I have to have it. I'm like...addicted. I don't even notice it now."

I didn't see how she couldn't notice when she paused every single time to savor the feel. It was definitely making me look at chapstick differently.

"That's cool. We all have things. Trust me."

It was about that time that her phone began to vibrate. She looked at it with annoyance and ignored it. We continued talking, and her phone vibrated again. She glared, sighed and picked it up. That same wrinkle appeared between her eyes as she put her glasses on and looked at something.

"Fuck," she murmured. "Well, Chad, I hate to cut this short, but it looks like there is yet again another crisis that only I can solve. Just me, Chad. Nooooooo one else. I'm gonna run to the restroom real quick and then I've got to go."

She took one last drag and smashed her cigarette out into the overflowing ashtray. She popped in a piece of cinnamon gum and gathered up her items. As I watched her walk away, ass swaying to Glycerine, I called the waiter over and paid for our drinks. I was ready to walk her out by the time she returned from the restroom.

I walked her to her car, coincidently parked right next to my truck. She smiled at me dazzlingly and said, "Well, Chad, thanks for the most interesting conversation I've had in awhile. Come see me when you have a chance. Bye!"

She leaned in for a hug, and I bent down to oblige. Instead of putting her arms around my waist like I was expecting, she wrapped them loosely around my neck and pulled me down. She then sweetly kissed me on my cheek. I waited for her to pull away, but she stayed like that, on tippie toes, with her warm lips resting on my cheek and her body pressed close to mine. She took a shaky breath and glided her warm lips lazily over to my ear. She seemed to delight in the feel of the contact, and I could feel her intake of breath as she barely breathed into my ear, "Can you keep another secret, Chad?"

My neck broke out in goosebumps as I grunted yes. My whole body became hyper aware of her closeness, the smell of her cinnamon gum, the feel of her lips, that hair in my face. My cock, which had been at half mast since I met her, jumped in my pants.

I heard her lick her lips and then her mouth was gently sliding on my neck as she whispered, "The chapstick? The real reason I have it with me all the time?" I nodded my head, glad I didn't have to speak. Her mouth was doing delicious things to all kinds of zones I didn't even know existed. My neck felt flushed where she touched it, and I gripped tightly at her waist.

"The real reason," she said slowly sliding her tongue over the lobe of my ear, "I carry it with me at all times is because I have a wickedly" she sucked just the tip of my earlobe gently into her mouth, "insatiable" she gently took the tip between her teeth "need for constant oral stimulation," she hummed as she tugged my earlobe between her teeth.

I almost lost it as I felt a bolt of pure lust travel right to my cock. I physically restrained myself from pushing into her, pushing her against the car, hiking up that damn skirt and fucking her right then. What I did do was groan and arch my neck, inadvertently letting her lips roam down a little further. She let her hands wander down my chest, and then they fell loosely to her side. She smiled widely, blew me a kiss, and hopped off to her car.

I had never been so turned on in my entire fucking life. As I watched Jenny drive off back to work, I resigned myself that the only relief I would be getting tonight would be by my own hand.

At least I had that fucking bubble gum mouth and the agonizingly soft pull of her teeth to think about tonight. I couldn't wait to see Jenny again.