Meeting Jenny Ch. 03

Story Info
Chad dreams about Jenny.
1.6k words
4.27
7.1k
8
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dreamt of Jenny that night. Even after relieving the pressure in my poor needy cock, twice, I woke up with a hard on. Vague images of Jenny's face and those naughty lips flashed behind my eyelids as I slowly awoke.

My cock was fully erect and throbbing. I watched the swollen shaft pulse as blood coursed through it. I groaned in acceptance as my hand moved down to my aching cock. I licked my lips as the already well used fantasy started over in my head.

Jenny was bent over her desk, skirt pulled up, panties down as I fucked her slowly from behind. I could almost hear her trying to keep a professional tone as she talked on her phone, all the while working her pussy slowly up and down my cock. My hands grab two handfuls of ass, giving me better access to her warm pussy, allowing that angle that hits everything just right.

It's her cunt I feel squeezing around my cock, not my hand, as Jenny loses her ability to talk, makes up an excuse and hangs up the phone. Finally set free, she moans heatedly and gives into the pleasure. She turns to stare me straight in the eye as she mouths, "Fuck me."

I let loose then, fisting myself roughly. I take in the sexy curve of her back, the tangle of her curls, the way she molds perfectly to my body as she slams back into my crotch. My eyes travel to her hands hanging onto the desk, desperately seeking leverage to pull me in as deep as possible. Tucked in one hand is her not so secret solution to her oral fixation. I come hard, grunting, straining, releasing my seed onto my stomach.

My cock continues to twitch as I come back to reality. The white hot, overwhelming pressure is partially relieved only to be replaced by a dull unresolved ache. Masterbation was going to help me stay sane, but I wouldn't be fully content until I made Jenny mine.

I spent the rest of the weekend doing chores and trying not to abuse my already sore member. I went to the gym, cleaned my place and even went out with friends on Saturday night. But every night, like a fucking torturously sublime shadow, Jenny appeared in my dreams. I was obsessed.

I never get like this with women. They come easily to me, pardon the pun. I never really had to put any work into having a partner. There was always somebody just...there. I had been in relationships before, but nothing serious. I had never found anyone that tempted me into settling down.

Maybe I was setting myself up for a disaster. Dating a coworker, or fucking a coworker, could potentially bring all sorts of conflict. I had never done it before, and there was a reason why. I don't ever invite drama into my life.

But Jenny seemed like the type of chaos I would enjoy. She was obviously an erratic, hot mess. But underneath, there was intelligence, quick wit and that oh so intriguing oral obsession. I didn't want to harness her. I wanted to be the one to help her fly and watch her while she did it. I wanted to watch her face as she writhed in pleasure, begging me for more. And I wanted to be her new oral obsession. I didn't think there would ever be a dull day with Jenny in my life.

Ever.

Because every chance I got, I would be inside her.

I wanted to learn her body inside and out and give her pleasure like she had never seen before. I wanted to smash her stupid phone and watch her face light up with laughter. I wanted to eat take out on the bed naked together and get so distracted the food gets cold.

I didn't know her well enough to make the first move, but I could certainly let her know that I was interested. The rest would have to be up to her.

Monday morning finally rolled around. I got dressed, trying not to touch my aching cock in the process. It was still at half mast, unfulfilled and eager to let me know. I winced slightly as my cock rubbed against the inside of my thigh and finally got myself out the door. I made a pit stop on my way into work, surveying the selection before finally settling on a tube. I paid and tucked it into my pocket. Hopefully, it would be just the in I needed.

I went to my office checking to make sure there were no raging emergencies. The consummate professional, that's me. I took a sticky note off of my desk and wrote a quick note. Then I wrapped it tightly around the tube. I looked for my opening and the second I realized that things could be handled without me, I took off up the stairs to Jenny's office.

Once I reached her office, I stepped inside. My cock was at immediate attention. She was on the damn phone again. But this time, she was twirling and pacing like a champ. Her shoes were already kicked off and she was wearing a new outfit to add to my little fantasy.

She had on dark grey pinstriped pants. The crisp seam along the back held strong until it reached the ripe curve of her bottom. Then the material stretched across, fighting with the swell of her ass. The material was begrudgingly held together with a glossy white belt that matched the shirt tucked into her pants. The shirt was conservative but could not hide the bounce of her breasts as she paced. Her hair was pulled back into a loose bun, but already there were tendrils falling around her face.

Just as I was wondering who the hell could be giving her such a hard time on a Monday morning, she saw me standing there and waved me in. I sat in a chair facing her desk, mostly to conceal my constant hard on, but also so I could be closer to her. I took in her feet, pleased to see her toenails painted a vivid shade of purple. I also noticed the very beginnings of a tattoo that I hadn't seen last time. It snaked up the leg of her pants, leaving my mind to wonder just exactly was underneath her work clothes.

I watched her as she paced, more discreetly when she was turned towards me. She finally finished the call, leaned over the desk to hang up the phone and turned to me with a big smile.

"Chad!" she exclaimed with the passion of someone greeting an old friend. "I'm so glad you stopped by. How was your weekend?"

Hard, I thought to myself. "Oh, pretty boring," I said instead. "Just did some chores, cleaning, working out. You know, the usual." And fisting my cock every night thinking about your sweet fucking lips, I added silently. "I see the cord is working out well for you. I didn't see any fuck you's being thrown towards the phone this time, so it must be doing the trick."

"Well," she laughed. "It's only Monday morning. Give it a little time." She placed the swell of her butt against the desk and leaned back a little to take her chapstick out of the little hidden pocket. Her hands reached out to steady herself, and my cock spasmed as she gripped the side of her desk. If only she knew how many times I had envisioned that hand over the past weekend.

I watched her apply the balm, my eyes trying to register every inch of her face as she smoothed it over her lips. When her green eyes slid open, they immediately connected with mine. Almost contritely, she shifted her gaze downward and her eyes roamed over my body. When she got to my erection, her tongue darted out to caress the ripeness of her bottom lip. She glanced back up and held my gaze.

"Wow," she whispered. "Um, Chad? You have a huge, and I do mean huge, problem with your pants. They seem to be...bulging?" she questioned lifting her eyebrow in the process. I sensed a change in her breathing and her chest began to blush the sweetest shade of pink. I saw her shifting against the desk, seeking friction.

I thought I was dreaming again. I came to my senses almost immediately, realizing that this could very quickly get out of hand. We were at work. This could not happen here. When I put my hands on her, they would be on her for a long time. I wanted way more than a quickie. And if I didn't stop myself very soon, something dangerous was going to happen.

I adjusted my hard on and quickly rose out of the chair. I stood directly in front of her, invading her personal space but going one step shy of actually touching her. Her breath hitched and she restrained herself from pushing forward to make contact with my body. I looked her dead in the eye as I leaned forward.

"Jenny," I said with as much restraint as I could muster. "We can discuss this further, but not here. Meet me after work, and we can talk about it."

I slowly slid forward, planting my hands on either side of her before leaning into the air by her neck. I heard a muffled groan as my phantom lips slid to her ear. I blew gently and watched her shift against the desk again.

"Because if this is going where I hope it's going, we need way more time than either of us has right now. Tonight? After work?" I looked at her and and she mutely nodded her consent. My hands lifted from the desk, leaving the tube lying there.

"Make sure to check out the chapstick," I stated, slowly backing away from her.

The last thing I saw was her reading the note I had left. It said simply,

If you ever find yourself wanting more oral stimulation than this can provide, call me...