Meeting Jenny Ch. 04

Story Info
Terms are agreed upon.
2k words
4.55
7.9k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day dragged on in a blur of lust and clock watching. I almost jacked off four times, but each time the thought of Jenny helped to pull me back. I wanted to cum with her. I needed to hold it back. It became a mantra.

I want to come with her. I need to hold it back.

I ate some lunch, something, who the fuck knows and I'm pretty sure I helped some people out. Fuck, I don't remember. All I could think about was Jenny. I ached for her. And the fucking clock was a god damned mother fucking slow ass piece of shit.

At 3:30, she texted me her address and told me to meet her there at 6. I left around 4:30 (again great work ethic), went home and took a shower. Refreshed and thoroughly aroused, I put on some basketball shorts and a tee shirt. No underwear. The head of my cock was super sensitive, and I would be naked soon enough anyway. Fuck what I was wearing. I did make sure to pack up some work clothes, just in case I spent the night. And ten condoms.

Always good to be prepared.

I made it to her place fifteen minutes early and repeated the mantra over and over in my head as I let the cruel minutes tick by.

I want to come with her. I need to hold it back.

Finally, I got out of the car and knocked on her apartment door.

She opened the door, and turned back into the room. I followed behind her, closing and locking the door as my eyes watched the provocative curve of her ass. She had on a short silky robe, blush pink, and nothing else from what I could see. I was finally able to see the tattoo that wound its way up her leg. It was fucking sexy. Delicate black lace mixed with vibrant purple roses on a vine perfectly laid on her body. The artist had obviously known what he was doing. It was placed in such a way that it accentuated the muscles in her leg and the delicacy of my ankle.

She walked over to an old worn out leather seat covered with a purple blanket. She sat down, and I moved to sit by her.

"Nuh uh," she said, throwing a hand up. "You, sit over there. We need to discuss, remember? I can't discuss with you right next to me."

Curious to hear where this was going, and pleased I was affecting her too, I obliged and sat on the sofa, still as close to her as I could get.

Her apartment smelled faintly of marijuana and her eyes were a little glazed. She must have been sitting in her favorite chill spot because chaos surrounded it. Her cigarettes, ashtray, weed, laptop, phone and a shitload of files were haphazardly scattered around it. Curiously enough, I did not see a tube of chapstick.

"Alright, let's do this," she began, reaching over to pick up a pipe and taking a hit. She paused as she held it in her lungs, then slowly exhaled out the open window right by her chair.

"I need to know that this isn't gonna get messy," she continued. "There are rules that must be followed if you want to become my new addiction."

I opened my mouth to respond and she stopped me by saying, "No, it's my turn. Just nod yes or no. You can talk when I am done. Understand?"

I nodded yes. She smiled lazily and took another hit.

"Good, I see you take direction well. Very important. Ok, can you keep this from getting messy? Downlow at work, no crappy attitude if things don't work out the way you want?"

I nodded yes, and she continued. "Ok, let's get the adult shit out of the way. I'm clean, I get tested regularly, and I'm on the pill, so you don't have to worry about pulling out. I only fuck one person at a time, and I would expect the same from you. I am not saying I want a relationship, I'm just saying when it ends, it ends and you can move on. But not before. Understand?"

I nodded yes and repeated the mantra.

"Good. I fucking hate condoms. They get in the way, and I don't use them. Have you been tested?" she inquired, almost like she was interviewing me for a job. Which in a way I guess she was. Personal fuck toy, specializing in oral addictions, at your service.

I nodded yes.

"Good. Are you clean?" When I nodded that I was, she again replied, "Good."

Then she leaned forward, letting the swell of her breasts peek out. She locked eyes with me and asked huskily, "And do you have any problem fucking me raw?"

My cock was throbbing in in my shorts. She could see it moving beneath them in anticipation as I very deliberately and very slowly nodded no. She leaned back and said, "Good. Now that the messy business is out of the way, let's move on to more fun subjects."

My cock was in complete agreement.

"I am a very sexual person. I like sex. I love sex. But I have a hard time coming. Therefore, I have a large assortment of toys that I use. I need someone who isn't going to have a bruised ego if he can't get me off. It has nothing to do with you. It has nothing to do with not enjoying sex. It has everything to do with me not being able to get outside of my head to allow myself to cum. The weed helps some, but not always. I need to know that you aren't going to set out to prove something, and let me focus on enjoying myself. Do you understand?"

I nodded yes. I want to come with her. I need to hold it back.

She smiled widely. "Good! Ok, let's see, limits. I don't really have anything that is off limits, but communication is key. I like rough sex, but you can't be leaving bruises all over my body. I like anal, but you can't just be trying to ram your cock up my ass without communication, you know? You have to finesse it. Work up to it. I need a considerate lover who listens to what my body is telling him. Do you think you can honor that?"

I nodded yes.

"Last but most importantly, my lips, teeth and mouth are an essential part of sex to me. I love kissing, foreplay, giving head. I like to take my time and build up the pleasure. So I need to know, Chad. Are you a one minute man? Or do you think you have what it takes to be my new oral obsession?"

She picked up her pipe nonchalantly and said, "You may speak now." She then took a long hit and held it in while I tried to collect my thoughts.

Fuck, where to begin.

"First of all," I started, not surprised at all to find my voice a low growl. My whole body was electrified, every single nerve on edge, pulsing with desire. I was on the corner of the couch, having followed her command not to talk, but she hadn't said anything about not moving. I knew how to get around the rules.

I cleared my throat and started again. "First of all, I would never do anything to jeopardize our jobs. That's not me. I'm not that guy. I don't fuck around a lot either, but I think both of us know that when we met each other, all the rules went out the door. I have never," I punctuated this by sliding onto the floor as I inched my way over to her. "Ever," I continued as I made it to her chair. She let her legs fall open, and she slowly licked her lips. I could see now that she was wearing purple boy shorts, the crotch a shade darker where her arousal had soaked through. "Been so fucking turned on by another person in my entire fucking life." I finished as I slid between her legs.

It felt like home.

"So I have no plans in the foreseeable future that involves fucking anyone else.," I murmured, distracted by all the new flesh being slowly revealed as her short robe began to drift open. Her large bare breasts were inches away from my face, nipples teasing me, taunting me. "Let me assure you, I am not a one minute man. I know how to knock it out. I know how to take it slow. I know how to fuck it right. And I'm not intimidated by toys as long as I get to touch you and stroke my cock while I watch you tease that pussy."

She whimpered as my hand grazed across her stomach. I watched her muscles tense up and tremble under my touch. She glanced down, taking in the stark contrast of our skin. My hand stopped just short of her breast, her nipples darkening and turning to hard points of pleasure. Oh yeah, she felt it too. This was going to be so sweet, so right.

"Your pleasure, you sexy fucking woman, is where I'm gonna get my pleasure from. If it takes ten toys to get you off, whatever. I just want to be there to suck your tongue and taste your screams when you finally crash into that orgasm. I want to watch your face and rain kisses all over your body while you shake and pulse. I want to wrap my hands into that fucking crazy hair, pull your face back and make you watch me while I cum for you. Do YOU understand?" I asked pointedly as my fingers finally claimed their prize and pulled her nipple tightly between my fingers. She hissed heatedly, and her glazed gaze met my eyes as she nodded yes.

"Good, one last thing. I don't fucking need directions. Communication is key, I agree, but I want to take my time and learn your body. You can direct me, but don't give me directions. Understand?" I pulled her nipple again.

She nodded her acceptance as her back arched into my fingers. I reached out and grabbed the other nipple, rolling the hard point between my fingers.

"Good, because I'm going to take my time getting to know that body inside and out. I'm gonna find all the spots that make you go crazy. And then I'm going to lick them. And suck them. And bite them. You're about to be my fucking addiction, too. Now get that ass up and show me where the bed is. Let's go do an oral exam so you can see my qualifications."

She took the time to take one more hit and then stretched herself out of the chair like a kitty about to get petted. Though she was clearly aroused, smug satisfied control also radiated from her.

I couldn't wait to fuck all that up.

A brief flash of jealousy seared through me as I wondered how many men had heard the same interview she had just given me. That thought vanished as I watched her robe float to the floor. Her ass swayed like a welcome beacon, the boy shorts accentuating the almost obscenely large globes of her ass, urging me forward. I avoided stepping on the discarded robe as I followed behind her.

Lifting her head, she allowing the smoke to slowly release from her lungs, Her fingertips reached out to trail lazily along the wall as she exaggerated the sway of her hips for me, letting her ass and upper thighs shake. As I took her in, mentally fucking her right there on the hallway floor, I noticed the tube of chapstick was held in her hand, the purple sticky note still wrapped around it.

That fucking thing was about to replaced. I WOULD be her new addiction.