Meeting Jessie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Strip me just like you did a few hours ago." She suggested.

Sly kissed her and she passionately kissed him back.

"I'm going to fuck you again big boy." Sharon said.

Sly was encouraged by her attitude and his cock started to respond as he undressed the woman in his hands. He removed her blouse, bra and skirt and stood back to admire her. The first thing he noticed was a bruise on her breast. Someone had treated her very roughly.

The next thing Sly noticed is that she was covered with cum all over her groin and the stockings which were once soaked with wet cum had dry cum spots on them.

"Eat my pussy and I'll fuck you again." Sharon said.

"Take a shower." Sly said.

"Nope." Sharon said and stared at him with her hands on her hips. "Take it like this or leave it."

Sly thought for a few moments. Sharon kicked off her high heels and removed her garter belt. She was rolling the cum soaked stockings off of her legs when he spoke.

"Okay, you win." Sly said.

Sharon moved over to their bed and lay on her back. She lifted her leg to let him finish removing her stockings. Sly obeyed and threw them on the floor. He undressed and moved over to her on the bed but not between her legs. Sly put his cock to her mouth and straddled her head. She slipped it between her lips and kissed and licked it. Sly moved over her and let her take his cock in her mouth as he leaned forward to put his face into her well fucked pussy.

Sharon didn't really expect him to go through with it but was surprised when his tongue licked at her clit. The cum must have smelled and he had to have some reaction to it but with his cock in her mouth she couldn't tell. Sharon concentrated on sucking her husband off rather than on what he was doing to her. She felt his tongue and fingers move her tender used flesh of her pussy around and became aroused by the images of the men who had taken her that day.

Sly's cock was hard and she was ready for him. Sharon pushed his cock out of her mouth.

"Fuck me now." She demanded.

Sly turned around and settled on his knees between her legs. He moved the tip of his cock along her slit and Sharon opened her eyes wide to take her husband into her body.

"Fuck me. Know you are fucking me and not your whore." Sharon said.

"That is what this is about? You are still mad that I fucked Jessie?" Sly said as his cock slid into Sharon's body again for the second time that day.

"She's a whore I proved it to you." Sharon said.

"So no more Jessie?" Sly asked.

"No more secrets." Sharon said. "Or I'll have some secrets of my own."

Sly thought about what she said and really got into fucking his wife. Sharon kept her thoughts and feelings to herself. She too loved fucking him and it was never the same with any other man. She also knew that it was a bad idea to let him know that.

"Oh gawd!" Sharon said as her orgasm overcame her senses.

Sly shot his load into his wife's body and they collapsed together on their bed. Sharon wrapped her legs around his and they fell asleep in each other's arms. Nearly all of the sperm from Sharon drained out of her body onto their sheets and his leg as they slept.

She took great pleasure in completing her plan. She was happy that she had been able to show him that two can play at the secrets game. Sharon woke the next morning and smiled at everything she had done. She committed to keeping her vow of having more secrets than he had from now on.

They showered together and Sharon fixed them breakfast and they spent the day with each other for the most part naked and in bed having sex. When Sly lay down for a nap in the afternoon Sharon went to her computer and found some messages from Larry, Jessie and Kevin. She opened Kevin's first.

12